Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Calling out gifted nutrition/Phil Heath

Why do you not accept negative reviews on your site? Do you think that is an honest business model? What is the point of allowing reviews if you only allow the positive ones?
    Last edited by Ryanreece; 12-19-2014 at 10:16 AM.

TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In b4 OP's world collapses when he realizes that a great majority of reviews on sites all over the internet are filtered, censored, or paid for.

Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just because everyone is doing it, DOESNT make it right. Wouldnt it be better to hear peoples opinions and try to improve the products?

NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYCLegend21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ryanreece View Post
    Just because everyone is doing it, DOESNT make it right. Wouldnt it be better to hear peoples opinions and try to improve the products?
    How do you know they aren't listening to the opinions and trying to improve the products?

Obviously a company isn't going to want potential customers to visit their site and read negative reviews, but I'm sure they still take the negative reviews into consideration for when it comes time to revamp the formulas.

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is anyone really using any of their products?? I don't hear anything about that line, aside from Phil himself.
    Lee Priest for President

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fretslayer View Post
    Is anyone really using any of their products?? I don't hear anything about that line, aside from Phil himself.
    Lol, this. As the most unpopular Mr. O in forever, Phil must not be getting the sales he was hoping to get. Plus more and more people are aware than the supplement industry is a big scam anyway.

And Phil himself as the ambassador and owner is a HORRIBLE salesperson. He constantly exaggerates and outright lies about his products, which with someone of his visibility is gonna catch up to him really fast.

Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post
    Lol, this. As the most unpopular Mr. O in forever, Phil must not be getting the sales he was hoping to get. Plus more and more people are aware than the supplement industry is a big scam anyway.

And Phil himself as the ambassador and owner is a HORRIBLE salesperson. He constantly exaggerates and outright lies about his products, which with someone of his visibility is gonna catch up to him really fast.
    Probably so the two products i tried were garbage

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This, I think the only ones dumb enough to buy it are die hard fans or international folk that don't know much about supps/bodybuilding. I've seen it in Dom Mazzetti videos though in the background on his counter

fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post

Probably so the two products i tried were garbage
    Originally Posted by endurancell View Post
    This, I think the only ones dumb enough to buy it are die hard fans or international folk that don't know much about supps/bodybuilding. I've seen it in Dom Mazzetti videos though in the background on his counter
    Thanks for the replies guys. I just don't get the vibe like it's doing well. I only see it getting bashed if it is mentioned, which usually it isn't. Jay and Ronnie's lines are good examples of signature products that have some level of visibility and /or seemingly successful sales so far. The gifted stuff just seems so generic and phony.
    Lee Priest for President

Thanks for the replies guys. I just don't get the vibe like it's doing well. I only see it getting bashed if it is mentioned, which usually it isn't. Jay and Ronnie's lines are good examples of signature products that have some level of visibility and /or seemingly successful sales so far. The gifted stuff just seems so generic and phony.
    no problem and i totally agree. Ronnies stuff is really good

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    surprised that the pewpew crew is dishonest...surprised that a supplement company is dishonest...hell, surprised that a business endeavor is dishonest.
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

no problem and i totally agree. Ronnies stuff is really good
    I saw some of the sleep/GH from RC on clearance at a local GNC. I may pick it up just to add it to the stack and give ol Ron some support.
    Lee Priest for President

Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm intrigued to hear how a 180lb person decides that a bodybuilding supplement is garbage. No knock, I'm genuinely interested to hear how you came to that conclusion.

I know a couple actual bodybuilders who use and love his stuff. I have only tried 2 scoops and it was fine.
    ***White Men Can Jump Crew***

"I've come to the conclusion that the two most important things in life are good friends and a good bullpen. " ~Bob Lemon, 1981

Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I saw some of the sleep/GH from RC on clearance at a local GNC. I may pick it up just to add it to the stack and give ol Ron some support.
    Man Ronnie's Chocolate Chip Whey Mix was so unbelievably amazing.
    Rice and Chicken Crew

AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mikey13Buddha View Post
    I'm intrigued to hear how a 180lb person decides that a bodybuilding supplement is garbage. No knock, I'm genuinely interested to hear how you came to that conclusion.

I know a couple actual bodybuilders who use and love his stuff. I have only tried 2 scoops and it was fine.
    What does that even have to do with anything...? Let's say the OP took some of Phil Heaths protein powder and it tasted like chit to him. If he was 250lbs at 5% bodyfat would it taste any different? Same with a his preworkout. If he took some and said he didn't feel anything from it that's his opinion which is what product reviews are based off of. You don't have to be a bodybuilder to review a damn product.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm intrigued to hear how a 180lb person decides that a bodybuilding supplement is garbage.
    Probably in the same way you decided "its fine" after 2 whole scoops. Or maybe they just understood that the products pushed by pros have absolutely nothing to do on how they look.
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AestheticG0d View Post
    What does that even have to do with anything...? Let's say the OP took some of Phil Heaths protein powder and it tasted like chit to him. If he was 250lbs at 5% bodyfat would it taste any different? Same with a his preworkout. If he took some and said he didn't feel anything from it that's his opinion which is what product reviews are based off of. You don't have to be a bodybuilder to review a damn product.
    You just gave an example of what I'm asking. I'm wondering HOW HE CAME TO THE CONCLUSION, SPECIFICALLY. Depending on the reasoning, you would, in fact have to have an idea what you're talking about. I've been told a million times that great products are trash and vice versa. I said "no knock" as I didn't want to offend him (I been his size and much smaller, so that's all love w/ me) but I literally want to know his process for deciding, so I can use that information to decide if I see this as something worth even trying out.

Most of the people who tell me a given supplement is "garbage" have no basis for it and just say it's the taste, which is generally a pretty ridiculous reason to use such a strong word as garbage. Does it not mix, are the nutrient details not accurate, does vanilla taste like french vanilla, etc, etc. The 1 shake I tried mixed well and tasted similar to my Dymatize powder (which I LOVE).

"I've come to the conclusion that the two most important things in life are good friends and a good bullpen. " ~Bob Lemon, 1981

Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    Probably in the same way you decided "its fine" after 2 whole scoops. Or maybe they just understood that the products pushed by pros have absolutely nothing to do on how they look.
    I love how sensitive we are in here, it's cute. I said "it was fine" after I tried one shake. That was an honest description and not super pointed. He called it "garbage" which is quite scolding and to me, sounds like an average dude just looking to hate on Phil. Some reasoning is all I'm asking for. If it's a taste/mixing thing, I'd disagree but, of course, my experience is with just two scoops of one flavor of whey.

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wonder how fans would be if Kai released the same exact products under Predator Nutrition.

He called it "garbage" which is quite scolding and to me, sounds like an average dude just looking to hate on Phil.
    He actually is a "phil hater", and my first post on this thread was going to be a simple "neged" based on the title and his recent posts, but if gifted nutrition is in fact eliminating bad reviews, i think it should be mentioned, because it shows how weak their selling product is and how much faith they have in it.

I will never understand why anyone gives two fuks about how a natural supp tastes or mixes. If it actually worked, i would sniff it if needed.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hahaha "calling out".
    A pattern in the chaos.

He actually is a "phil hater", and my first post on this thread was going to be a simple "neged" based on the title and his recent posts, but if gifted nutrition is in fact eliminating bad reviews, i think it should be mentioned, because it shows how weak their selling product is and how much faith they have in it.

I will never understand why anyone gives two fuks about how a natural supp tastes or mixes. If it actually worked, i would sniff it if needed.
    That's all fair and to the point. I work with tons of big companies in various fields. It's completely normal to eliminate bad reviews. They actually are often filtered into a different system and handled by a specific team. This is a standard practice and I'd bet money every supplement we like does the same thing. We should "call them out" too. I'm all about being fair to everyone. That's just me though.

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 203mh View Post
    I wonder how fans would be if Kai released the same exact products under Predator Nutrition.
    Most likely the same, people are getting tired of these pro supp lines

matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by endurancell View Post
    Most likely the same, people are getting tired of these pro supp lines
    Lol yeah right. If Kai had a supp line people would be all over it. Not even a big fan of Phil but I'm realistic.
    190lbs Comp lifts: 420/350/600 USAPL
    Warframe: Scornedfury

US Army
    91B

Registered User cedricnumerouno's Avatar
    cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by matthew2474 View Post
    Lol yeah right. If Kai had a supp line people would be all over it. Not even a big fan of Phil but I'm realistic.

Same things already happened with Kai and his "masterpiece" hoodies.

I seem to remember people mocking secret sauce...

Registered User cedricnumerouno's Avatar
    cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)
    I seem to remember people mocking secret sauce...
    Nah you see Kai has to do that, you know being an orphan and his childhood, you know it's sad, see his apartment and all that. You should feel sorry for him you know.

But **** Phil for doing the same thing

you COULD see why its garbage but there are no honest reviews and mine didnt get posted

Originally Posted by AestheticG0d View Post
    this

Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Hahaha "calling out".
    yes