Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation MP Assault side effects¡¡¡

hey whats up, i have used assault for 5 days approx., and sometimes i felt a little dizzy and my heart went a bit too fast, but nothing to worry about... not till yesterday...
    Yesterday i drank my assault like 30 mins before working out, and i completed my workout very quickly and then i did some cardio.... but when i was on my 35th minute on the treadmill, i started feeling VEERY ddizzy, and my heart went like crazy... believe me i got really scared... the effects didnt go quickly, in fact i woke up feeling strange and i didnt go to the gym today cuz of that...
    I tried ASGT form LG sciences before and it worked really well for me, so i dont think its a caffeine problem....
    I dont know what to do... i really love pre workouts but im afraid of any side effects like this... should i look for another PWO??? (i have a hemo rage black uc and a jack3d bottle waiting for me to try them) or should i stay away from all this products??? help plzz¡¡¡
    PS. im a very healthy 19 year old athlete... ive played football (soccer) all my life and ive never had a heart disease.
    EL DOLOR ES TEMPORAL... LA GLORIA ES ETERNA¡¡¡

DenverTruong will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenverTruong will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenverTruong will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenverTruong will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenverTruong will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenverTruong will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenverTruong will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenverTruong will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenverTruong will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenverTruong will become famous soon enough. (+50) DenverTruong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    maybe you got dehydrated

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DenverTruong View Post
    maybe you got dehydrated
    this....

Drink more water bro, that or you lacked carbs either one
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chavex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    this....

Drink more water bro, that or you lacked carbs either one
    hmm... i drank 1 1/2 liters of water DURING my workout... and i drink plenty of it during the day also...
    About the carbs... ive been cutting carbs a bit cuz i wanna drop some BF... but im not quitting them completely...
    Anyway i appreciate ur answer... but i would like you to explain me how does a lack of carbs gives me that symptoms.... thanks

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It could be the caffeine though assault is conservatively dosed compared to most pre workouts. Other then that I cant think of any ingredients in assault that would have this effect. Has anything else changed recently in diet or training?
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yo t****** uso Assault y nunca he tenido ese problema... estas usando 1/2 cucharada o 1 entera?... yo siempre uso 1/2 o 2/3 nunca he necesitado usar una cucharada entera... podria ser eso...

El tamaño de una servida es la mitad de la cuchara... si estas usando la mitad y aun asi te pasa eso entonces usa menos... que otros suplementos estas usando?

Translation:

I use Assault too and never had that problem... are you using 1/2 scoop or full?... I always use 1/2 scoop or 2/3 cause I don't feel the need for the full scoop... might be that...

The serving size is 1/2 scoop... if you're using 1/2 and still had that problem then lower your dose... what other supplements are you using?

Originally Posted by nanoROBOT View Post
    Yo t****** uso Assault y nunca he tenido ese problema... estas usando 1/2 cucharada o 1 entera?... yo siempre uso 1/2 o 2/3 nunca he necesitado usar una cucharada entera... podria ser eso...

El tamaño de una servida es la mitad de la cuchara... si estas usando la mitad y aun asi te pasa eso entonces usa menos... que otros suplementos estas usando?

Translation:

I use Assault too and never had that problem... are you using 1/2 scoop or full?... I always use 1/2 scoop or 2/3 cause I don't feel the need for the full scoop... might be that...

The serving size is 1/2 scoop... if you're using 1/2 and still had that problem then lower your dose... what other supplements are you using?
    nomas estoy usando la mitad de la cuchara =S
    estoy tomando la creatine de dymatize, proteina y el opti men...

i dont think it the caffeine cuz as i mentioned above i used ASGT in the past and i didnt have a problme with it, and it also has caffeine in it... Can it be the L-Tyrosine? cuz i heard that it stimules Thyroid function... and it can cause some of the symptoms that i felt =S

Originally Posted by punksurfer024 View Post
    It could be the caffeine though assault is conservatively dosed compared to most pre workouts. Other then that I cant think of any ingredients in assault that would have this effect. Has anything else changed recently in diet or training?
    well im cutting carbs a bit cuz i want to drop some BF... but im not staying away from them completely...
    I must mention that i tried a fat burner (lipo 6x) a few weeks ago and it gave me these symptoms, just a whole lot stronger... so i compared their labels and i found that they both have caffeine, and they have a thyroid stimulant (tyramine in lipo6x and l-tyrosine in assault)
    i bet its the thyroid stimulant that is causing me this side effects... but im not sure... what should i do? here in mexico its very difficult to find a doctor that is open minded about supplements... they all say that supplementes are bad and thats it...

jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just throwing it out there it may have been a panic attack.

Originally Posted by jakenolan View Post
    just throwing it out there it may have been a panic attack.
    panic attack??? but induced by what??? i mean... if it really was a panic attack, why did it happened?

nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) nanoROBOT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chavex View Post
    nomas estoy usando la mitad de la cuchara =S
    estoy tomando la creatine de dymatize, proteina y el opti men...
    Esta raro porque yo antes use Jack3d y ese si me aceleraba el corazon pero ya despues se me pasaba el efecto y me sentia bien cansado durante la rutina por eso mejor lo deje de usar porque no duraba mucho el efecto y me daba crash... igual deberias de entrenar sin tomartelo por 1 semana y ver si te vuelve a pasar eso... podria ser por la intensidad del cardio... ya despues de la semana si no te pasa... vuelve a tomarte nadamas la mitad de la cuchara y checas como te va... porque la verdad nunca me ha puesto todo acelerado solo me da energia y me dura todo el entrenamiento hasta que me voy a la casa caminando por eso se me hace raro y mas porque usaste ASGT que se supone tiene mas estimulantes y seria mas normal que ese te acelerara...

here in mexico its very difficult to find a doctor that is open minded about supplements... they all say that supplementes are bad and thats it...
    hahahahahahaha so true

any supplement = roids and you'll die if you take them

Cool

Esta raro porque yo antes use Jack3d y ese si me aceleraba el corazon pero ya despues se me pasaba el efecto y me sentia bien cansado durante la rutina por eso mejor lo deje de usar porque no duraba mucho el efecto y me daba crash... igual deberias de entrenar sin tomartelo por 1 semana y ver si te vuelve a pasar eso... podria ser por la intensidad del cardio... ya despues de la semana si no te pasa... vuelve a tomarte nadamas la mitad de la cuchara y checas como te va... porque la verdad nunca me ha puesto todo acelerado solo me da energia y me dura todo el entrenamiento hasta que me voy a la casa caminando por eso se me hace raro y mas porque usaste ASGT que se supone tiene mas estimulantes y seria mas normal que ese te acelerara...
    ya se... se me hizo raro.. pero el assault no me acelero.. solo me dio mucho enfoque y concentracion... pero no me acelero...por eso me gusto tanto pero ya al terminar la rutina fue cundo vinieron los efectos secundarios... y la intensidad del cardio no creo xk estaba entre 90 y 110 de HR....
    oye y del jack3d cuanto te tomabas??? o incluso si te tomabas nomas una cucharada te aceleraa el corazon?? xk yo estaba pensando probar ese o el hemo rage black uc...

ya se... se me hizo raro.. pero el assault no me acelero.. solo me dio mucho enfoque y concentracion... pero no me acelero...por eso me gusto tanto pero ya al terminar la rutina fue cundo vinieron los efectos secundarios... y la intensidad del cardio no creo xk estaba entre 90 y 110 de HR....
    oye y del jack3d cuanto te tomabas??? o incluso si te tomabas nomas una cucharada te aceleraa el corazon?? xk yo estaba pensando probar ese o el hemo rage black uc...
    Empeze con 1, despues tuve que tomar 2 y al final tomaba 3 y ya casi ni me daba energia solo el crash... a unos les funciona bien pero es el 1,3 dimethyl que hace que te sientas acelerado por un rato y despues te sientas todo cansado... depende de como reacciones tu pero es mejor empezar por la dosis mas pequeña siempre con los pre-entrenamiento para que no te pasen cosas asi... aqui en el foro hay un post de los efectos secundarios que el 1,3 dimethyl te puede dar como el crash que te digo que a mi me daba... como te digo a muchos no les pasa nada pero en mi caso la verdad no lo volveria a usar ahorita con Assault me va muy bien y se me marcan mas las venas cuando entreno...

DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey whats up, i have used assault for 5 days approx., and sometimes i felt a little dizzy and my heart went a bit too fast, but nothing to worry about... not till yesterday...
    Yesterday i drank my assault like 30 mins before working out, and i completed my workout very quickly and then i did some cardio.... but when i was on my 35th minute on the treadmill, i started feeling VEERY ddizzy, and my heart went like crazy... believe me i got really scared... the effects didnt go quickly, in fact i woke up feeling strange and i didnt go to the gym today cuz of that...
    I tried ASGT form LG sciences before and it worked really well for me, so i dont think its a caffeine problem....
    I dont know what to do... i really love pre workouts but im afraid of any side effects like this... should i look for another PWO??? (i have a hemo rage black uc and a jack3d bottle waiting for me to try them) or should i stay away from all this products??? help plzz¡¡¡
    PS. im a very healthy 19 year old athlete... ive played football (soccer) all my life and ive never had a heart disease.
    Sometimes your body reacts differently on some days than others. I had this same feeling happen to me a couple months ago at the gym. Wasn't taking anything new or strange and my weight session was just fine, however during my cardio I quickly became very light headed and dizzy and nearly fell off the elliptical. I got to the locker room and made sure I stayed hydrated and took a quick break. After about a 10 minute rest I felt great and finished my cardio for the day. If this feeling is something you get regularly, you may have a problem with the supp.

Empeze con 1, despues tuve que tomar 2 y al final tomaba 3 y ya casi ni me daba energia solo el crash... a unos les funciona bien pero es el 1,3 dimethyl que hace que te sientas acelerado por un rato y despues te sientas todo cansado... depende de como reacciones tu pero es mejor empezar por la dosis mas pequeña siempre con los pre-entrenamiento para que no te pasen cosas asi... aqui en el foro hay un post de los efectos secundarios que el 1,3 dimethyl te puede dar como el crash que te digo que a mi me daba... como te digo a muchos no les pasa nada pero en mi caso la verdad no lo volveria a usar ahorita con Assault me va muy bien y se me marcan mas las venas cuando entreno...
    pero el corazon se te aceleraba cuando tomabas 1??? o nomas cuando te tomabas las 3 cucharadas???

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree, if it's caffeine related you definitely don't want to use one of the "concentrated" formulas...I'm gonna put my guess on the carb issue. You may not need to stop cutting your carbs, but more so try a small complex carb meal about 1 1/2-2 hrs preworkout...there's also a tiny chance of the tyrosine as well...have you used anything with tyrosine before?
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post
    I agree, if it's caffeine related you definitely don't want to use one of the "concentrated" formulas...I'm gonna put my guess on the carb issue. You may not need to stop cutting your carbs, but more so try a small complex carb meal about 1 1/2-2 hrs preworkout...there's also a tiny chance of the tyrosine as well...have you used anything with tyrosine before?
    i dont think its the caffeine... i used ASGT in the past and i had no problem with it... and it had caffeine in it... i guess its the tyrosine because i tried nutrex´s lipo 6x 3-4 weeks ago and it didnt gave me any side effects the first time.. but the 3rd time that i took it it gave me the same side effects that im telling you... and lipo 6x has a thyroid boosting complex including Tyramine... so i think it has something to do with it...
    Do you think i should try another product? i have a bottle of jack3d and one of hemo rage uc...

Exclamation

any advicee herE???

aceduke will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceduke will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceduke will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceduke will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceduke will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceduke will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceduke will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceduke will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceduke will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceduke will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceduke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    any advicee herE???
    This has happened to me before. Every now and then I'll just get really dizzy and lightheaded during my workout. I almost always take a pre, but I think it was due to my eating for the day. When I eat real well and take a pre, everything's great. But if my eating for the day is **** and I take a pre, I'll sometimes get some kind of side effect. Probably a combo of that and the stims. If I were you I'd either take a lower dose or try to eat a bunch of complex carbs about two hours before you hit the gym.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have some carbs pre workout bro that's all I got.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    have the symptoms persisted or was it only that day so far?
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

You mairin!? How are ya? whippid's Avatar
    whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whippid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Did you take a full scoop?

Reduce the serving to half a scoop. It will still be plenty.

Believe me ive experienced this before

jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    panic attack??? but induced by what??? i mean... if it really was a panic attack, why did it happened?
    it could have been a panic attack induced by caffeine/ stimulants. Not directly, but you may have noticed your heart rate racing from running on the treadmill combined with the effects of caffeine. This could trigger anxiety which would in turn raise your heart rate further and quickly turn into a panic attack. Which could cause the symptoms you described. Now this probably doesn't apply to you, but an anxiety disorder can often be brought out by stimulants/ drug use.

I know this from experience. As soon as you described your symptoms of racing heart, dizziness, fear, it sounds a lot like my past anxiety experiences.

Originally Posted by jakenolan View Post
    it could have been a panic attack induced by caffeine/ stimulants. Not directly, but you may have noticed your heart rate racing from running on the treadmill combined with the effects of caffeine. This could trigger anxiety which would in turn raise your heart rate further and quickly turn into a panic attack. Which could cause the symptoms you described. Now this probably doesn't apply to you, but an anxiety disorder can often be brought out by stimulants/ drug use.

I know this from experience. As soon as you described your symptoms of racing heart, dizziness, fear, it sounds a lot like my past anxiety experiences.
    thanks a lot to all of you guys... i havent taken Assault since that day... but i think it had something to do with anxiety cuz i felt almost the same effects 3 days ago, just not as strong and i didnt took any pwo... i will make sure i have a load of carbs pre workout also...

yesterday i had an almost normal workout... i could feel little anxiety buut i managed to control it and i could get past my workout almost normally... if i continue to feel ok i think i might be back on Assault next week or so..

have the symptoms persisted or was it only that day so far?
    it was only that day but i didnt continue to take Assault... imm feeling better now and i think i will be giving it a 2nd chance next week or so

Exclamation

hey whats up... i took my MP Assault today after giving it 2 weeks off... i only took like 1/3 scoop cuz i was affraid of the side effects....
    i took it at 5:10 and i walked to the gym... i was feeling very energized and focused...
    i arrived at the gym at 5 35 or so... and i began my routine with a 10 min elliptical warm up....
    i began my workout with quad extensions (leg day) and had no problem with that exercise... and then i continued with lying leg curls...
    at the 2nd set of the lying leg curls i began feeling a little dizzyy.... my heart rate was ok but i began feeling strangee again... so i decided not to do my 3rd and last set of leg curls and continued with seated calf raises
    altough i was able to complete all my sets for that exercise.... i was still feeling very dizzy and starnge...
    I was supposed to do 50 mins of cardio after my lifting but i decided to go home
    It was in my way home that i noted something REALLY strange... my head was feeling al dizzy and i couldnt stand seeing the lights of the cars... but my body felt like it was all energized and ready to workout¡¡¡
    I finally got home and the dizziness disappeared almost completely... and i felt that i could continue to exercise so i did some squats and leg work... by the time i write this im feeling extremely relaxed...
    I need somee advice here guyss... i would appreciate your help a lot since im new in the PWO world... (i have only used Anadraulic state GT in the past and it worked great for me... not a single side effect)

heroxyouxhate is just really nice. (+1000) heroxyouxhate is just really nice. (+1000) heroxyouxhate is just really nice. (+1000) heroxyouxhate is just really nice. (+1000) heroxyouxhate is just really nice. (+1000) heroxyouxhate is just really nice. (+1000) heroxyouxhate is just really nice. (+1000) heroxyouxhate is just really nice. (+1000) heroxyouxhate is just really nice. (+1000) heroxyouxhate is just really nice. (+1000) heroxyouxhate is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had the same thing happen when I took OEP a while ago, I felt like I was going to have a heart attack; although OEP does have synephrine.

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey whats up... i took my MP Assault today after giving it 2 weeks off... i only took like 1/3 scoop cuz i was affraid of the side effects....
    i took it at 5:10 and i walked to the gym... i was feeling very energized and focused...
    i arrived at the gym at 5 35 or so... and i began my routine with a 10 min elliptical warm up....
    i began my workout with quad extensions (leg day) and had no problem with that exercise... and then i continued with lying leg curls...
    at the 2nd set of the lying leg curls i began feeling a little dizzyy.... my heart rate was ok but i began feeling strangee again... so i decided not to do my 3rd and last set of leg curls and continued with seated calf raises
    altough i was able to complete all my sets for that exercise.... i was still feeling very dizzy and starnge...
    I was supposed to do 50 mins of cardio after my lifting but i decided to go home
    It was in my way home that i noted something REALLY strange... my head was feeling al dizzy and i couldnt stand seeing the lights of the cars... but my body felt like it was all energized and ready to workout¡¡¡
    I finally got home and the dizziness disappeared almost completely... and i felt that i could continue to exercise so i did some squats and leg work... by the time i write this im feeling extremely relaxed...
    I need somee advice here guyss... i would appreciate your help a lot since im new in the PWO world... (i have only used Anadraulic state GT in the past and it worked great for me... not a single side effect)
    I honestly can not think of what would be in Assault that would be causing you these symptoms, but it sound like you are very sensitive to something. I would suggest that you discontinue the use of Assault. Check PM's
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

Unhappy

Originally Posted by RatherBeLifting View Post
    I honestly can not think of what would be in Assault that would be causing you these symptoms, but it sound like you are very sensitive to something. I would suggest that you discontinue the use of Assault. Check PM's
    It sucks... i was very excited to try this product... but i think it didnt work for me... =S
    Do you think i should try another PWO or should i stay away from all PWO products???