UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Jack3d, Drug Test

I'm sure this has been asked before, and I have been reading on it and it confuses me...

The situation, moved to a new city, looking for a new job and obviously most drug test before hire. I just bought some jack3d, and then when reading up on it more (had already read many reviews) I saw that it can make you fail and show you take amphetamines or something.

I've heard it does, and then heard that there are no ingredients that will make you fail a drug test or give a false positive. Then some seem like you only fail with certain drug tests, like the one the NCAA gives.

So if I take jack3d, and get just a regular drug test for job entry am I going to fail it?

Thanks
    Rugby is better...

C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by UTMatt View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked before, and I have been reading on it and it confuses me...

The situation, moved to a new city, looking for a new job and obviously most drug test before hire. I just bought some jack3d, and then when reading up on it more (had already read many reviews) I saw that it can make you fail and show you take amphetamines or something.

I've heard it does, and then heard that there are no ingredients that will make you fail a drug test or give a false positive. Then some seem like you only fail with certain drug tests, like the one the NCAA gives.

So if I take jack3d, and get just a regular drug test for job entry am I going to fail it?

Thanks

I started taking Jak3d three weeks before a drug test for a job......in fact I took it the day of the drug test 5 hours before the test, and passed with flying colors.......from my personal experience Jack3d will not give a false or true positive on a drug test.....and anyone on here that says the opposite is just trolling or likes being an ******* and making other peoples lives more stressful.

EDIT: the only reason it has the disclaimer about NCAA testing is because the NCAA banned caffeine for collegiate athletes and Jack3d contains caffeine.
    Raw Meet PR's

Squat: 405
    Bench: 270
    Dead: 465

UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ***UPDATE***

For anyone researching/wondering what I was I thought I would update.

Got a job, took 2 drug tests, both of which I had taken Jack3d the day before and both came back clean.

This had me pretty worried, but didn't end up with any coming back on the drug tests. So people are either just bored and making **** up, or just like crystal meth cereal and then blame it on jack3d.
    Rugby is better...

getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000) getpumped00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UTMatt View Post
    ***UPDATE***

For anyone researching/wondering what I was I thought I would update.

Got a job, took 2 drug tests, both of which I had taken Jack3d the day before and both came back clean.
    Nice! good luck with your new job. Now go get jacked.
    "If it's not intense... It's not worth it."

shooknasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shooknasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shooknasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shooknasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shooknasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shooknasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shooknasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shooknasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shooknasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shooknasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shooknasty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just read this and was going to tell you that you cant fail your drug test from it BUT in the future if your ever on probation anything with creatine in will partially mask your drug test and they will say something in it is diluted. Prolly wouldnt happen with kre alk though

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UPS Man View Post
    I started taking Jak3d three weeks before a drug test for a job......in fact I took it the day of the drug test 5 hours before the test, and passed with flying colors.......from my personal experience Jack3d will not give a false or true positive on a drug test.....and anyone on here that says the opposite is just trolling or likes being an ******* and making other peoples lives more stressful.

EDIT: the only reason it has the disclaimer about NCAA testing is because the NCAA banned caffeine for collegiate athletes and Jack3d contains caffeine.
    The NCAA has banned illicit amounts of caffeine, they measure it parts per billion (dont know what the number is) but its horribly high

LexLeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shooknasty View Post
    I just read this and was going to tell you that you cant fail your drug test from it BUT in the future if your ever on probation anything with creatine in will partially mask your drug test and they will say something in it is diluted. Prolly wouldnt happen with kre alk though
    True indeed, esp since a lot of those quick flush detox products contain creatine.