-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Holding squat position?

I've seen Shaolin monks do this. They squat below parallel (without weights) and then hold it there for god knows how long.

What is this sort of a thing good for? Endurance?

QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't know but I do it to stretch before football and basketball and if I do it longer for than a minute I don't have the strength to push myself back up.
    Matt Ryan is the truth.

There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe them. -George Orwell

I rape back (300+) (put 300+ in your comment)

R/P UPCC 4 LYFE

68Anthony68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 68Anthony68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 68Anthony68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That sounds pretty bad ass. I'll probably start doing them now. I think its kinda like wall squats, if you know what those are. Except you're not leaning on a wall. Heh. They sound intense though.
    SHUT UP AND SQUAT!

EAT BIG TO BE BIG

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 68Anthony68 View Post
    That sounds pretty bad ass. I'll probably start doing them now. I think its kinda like wall squats, if you know what those are. Except you're not leaning on a wall. Heh. They sound intense though.
    Yeah, I've done wall squats too. Just holding it for a minute burns the hell out of your quads.

The second version that I was talking about is done without a wall. My instructor told me to hold it for 40 seconds and I lost half my energy after I was through!

nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10) nellyei is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah we did this in taw kwon do - burns the **** out of your legs
    to quote a friend "Dolor ad tempus manet, superbia autem ad aeternitatem"

Originally Posted by nellyei View Post
    yeah we did this in taw kwon do - burns the **** out of your legs
    So it's for endurance I take it?

BIG GUNNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG GUNNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG GUNNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG GUNNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG GUNNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG GUNNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG GUNNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG GUNNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG GUNNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG GUNNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG GUNNS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Berserk13 View Post
    So it's for endurance I take it?
    Yes ........I call them ski squats for the reason your in a low ski position.Great for endurance and burn after a legg workout.Useful in building up strength getting ready for ski season or any other sports that envolves alot of legg endurance and your quads.I used to put a 25 pound dumbbell or weight in my lapp .With or without weights they really burn and will give you a pump.

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)