Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

How important is physical attraction?

sooo I was having a conversation today with a friend of mine on this topic.
    How important is this in a relationship?
    Only important for the initial meeting and dating part?
    What about for the life of the marriage/relationship?
    I said yes, it is possible to maintain a relationship even if that part may not be as strong as it was
    in the beginning..he disagreed and said that if that element is missing then the relationship is
    ultimately doomed...
    thoughts on this?
    Last edited by latebloomingmom; 03-16-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To me it's very important, but I also think the more feelings and respect you have for someone, the more attractive they become.

So yes it 'opens the door' as you said, but there must be more to it than that to keep things going.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imo, it is part of the prerequisit overall package.
    All parts of the package must be maintained for me to consider entering a relationship.
    If 1 is neglected for a considerable amount of time after the relationship has been established then that is grounds for deal breaking.

theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Without it there is no relationship - end of story.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    To me it's very important, but I also think the more feelings and respect you have for someone, the more attractive they become.

So yes it 'opens the door' as you said, but there must be more to it than that to keep things going.
    this

Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    All parts of the package must be maintained for me to consider entering a relationship.
    If 1 is neglected for a considerable amount of time after the relationship has been established then that is grounds for deal breaking.
    and this..

Well put my Canuck friends.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post

Profound words.

I agree.

That attraction is huge at first....usually the fuel for the beginning. Very important for lasting success, too.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Depends on what's important to you. Stephen Hawking's been married, more than once.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    do you feel that in a relationship..each party has a responsibility to themselves and
    their partner to maintain their own health and physical fitness?

is this an unfair expectation to have for your partner?
    does this make you superficial/shallow?

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    do you feel that in a relationship..each party has a responsibility to themselves and
    Yes.. but i do realize that as time goes by, neither of us are going to be able to look exactly the same.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is just another sneakily worded thread on how great we are because we lift weights and obsess about food.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bigtimemuscles View Post
    This is just another sneakily worded thread on how great we are because we lift weights and obsess about food.
    I don't think so, Mr Muscles. I am no bodybuilder, but look at Mr Flexy's post.

He tells me all the time he thinks I'm pretty. I tell him he just likes my prime rib. lol!
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's pretty important. Sometimes I just can't drag myself away from in front of the mirror!?
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Depends on what's important to you. Stephen Hawking's been married, more than once.
    But that doesn't mean the people he married were not attracted to him, does it? Perhaps being attracted to someone has less to do with their physicality than one would think. Funny intelligent men trump pretty boys any day in my book.

I agree that initial attractedness to your partner is important. But I don't see how its possible to expect a person to always meet your particular fitness/attractiveness expectations as life evolves. I mean, we all age, we all sag, we all get wrinkled...at some point you are in love with that person in a way that much of that no longer matters. And then there are pregnancies, accidents, mental issues, stress, money issues, life.... All contribute to the downfall of conventional attractiveness.

If physicality was THAT important, no "ugly", saggy, fat, maimed, disabled person would ever have a partner. Somebody, somewhere, finds that person attractive on a level many may not.
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rowyn View Post
    But that doesn't mean the people he married were not attracted to him, does it? Perhaps being attracted to someone has less to do with their physicality than one would think. Funny intelligent men trump pretty boys any day in my book.

I agree that initial attractedness to your partner is important. But I don't see how its possible to expect a person to always meet your particular fitness/attractiveness expectations as life evolves. I mean, we all age, we all sag, we all get wrinkled...at some point you are in love with that person in a way that much of that no longer matters. And then there are pregnancies, accidents, mental issues, stress, money issues, life.... All contribute to the downfall of conventional attractiveness.

If physicality was THAT important, no "ugly", saggy, fat, maimed, disabled person would ever have a partner. Somebody, somewhere, finds that person attractive on a level many may not.
    This is true. And I think attraction is cyclical. Perhaps you meet someone you think is pretty, you date, you have heaps in common, and then you're in a long term relationship. As the relationship grows stronger, you see that person as more and more beautiful. The more you love someone, the more you're attracted to them.

Ah, lovely thread. Has me thinking about true everlasting love.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I feel that we simply have the responsibility to maintain our health and physical fitness...relationship or not.

It's more a personal responsibility than anything else. A contract with yourself, if you will.

In a relationship, I can see where one parties failure to do so could create an obstacle for the other's commitment. It is not unlike differing opinions on finances, long term goals, and etc.

I see now where it is a much bigger piece of the relationship puzzle.

It's also a dynamic issue, subject to change be it improvement or decline. Because of this I think it's one obstacle where there is hope. A change in philosophy can lead to huge fitness gains.

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I was younger I put a lot of stock in it, but I learned that superficial looks fade and then you are stuck with what's underneath. If you don't like that person, then what are you stuck with? As I got older I figured out that personality, quit wit, good sense of humor, kind heart and commonalities mean far more.

You are not your partner's keeper. Be responsible for your own health and fitness. Sometimes it's better to lead by example than bitching and moaning. Help if they ask, but also remember why you married that person, what it was that you loved about them that made you want to marry them in the first place. If it was looks based, boy are you in trouble if they gain weight, lose hair, etc.
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't judge a book by it's cover....just sayin

Registered User GirLInterrupted's Avatar
    GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GirLInterrupted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I don't think that is it... You can be very physically attracted to someone who isn't fit, or even ugly to someone else. I think physical attraction has to be present in a relationship. However, someone who you might never feel you would be physically attracted to might really float your boat once you get to know them. I'm lucky, my hubs is a total stud , but I think of my celebrity crush.... Kevin James! Absolutely drives me nuts. Most women would probably not be physically attracted to him, so I guess it just comes from within.
    ~Beth

The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dungeonmistress View Post
    When I was younger I put a lot of stock in it, but I learned that superficial looks fade and then you are stuck with what's underneath.
    Beauties only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the fukin bone.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Beauties only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the fukin bone.
    fckin' a-right it does!
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thebigzub View Post
    I don't judge a book by it's cover....just sayin
    Of course not, got to get the covers off before you can make an informed judgement!
    Last edited by SP1966; 03-16-2012 at 04:50 PM.
    I'm a sad little man

Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thebigzub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    Of course not, got to get the covers of before you can make an informed judgement!
    not only that.....who reads......

themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didnt get divorced over looks but I would probably leave someone that balloned out on me for sure. I care most how I am treated.
    Resident smart arse and grammar fool....instagram: heartandfitness

Open Heart Surgery on May 26, 2012. My life goal is to educate and inspire other heart patients. Medical study for new heart patient drugs to start in January 2013. If you have a family history of heart disease please get your blood tested ASAP and your kids. It could save their life.

I like your avi, Mr Myth! That's nice.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread makes me wonder what my wife sees in me......

Yes, short fat bald guy with hot wife. No, not rich...

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sooo I was having a conversation today with a friend of mine on this topic.
    How important is this in a relationship?
    Only important for the initial meeting and dating part?
    What about for the life of the marriage/relationship?
    I said yes, it is possible to maintain a relationship even if that part may not be as strong as it was
    in the beginning..he disagreed and said that if that element is missing then the relationship is
    ultimately doomed...
    thoughts on this?
    Depending on what you want in a mate it may be a 9/10 in the beginning or a 5/10. In my case it started out as a motivating factor to make me approach and if I didn't find her interesting/ cute I would have hung with my buddies that night.
    As for the life of the marriage it is important to keep up your appearance for work, health, and spouse/ mate. It is good for self esteem also. If appearance worsens then it isn't doomed but the spark dims a bit. It isn't a deal breaker but the eye may wander.

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    physical attraction is more important early on in a relationship, but its not the only thing.
    There are so many facets to a (real and meaningful) relationship that losing a single facet of it should not be a deal breaker.
    How many of us agreed to love honor and cherish for richer or poorer, in sickness and health etc?
    Have you ever seen an old married couple of 50 years walking and holding hands like a couple teenagers, they no longer have the same fire physically, but IMO their love burns brighter than any newlyweds.

If your focus is so narrow as to draw the line at physical attractiveness, then you may be cheating yourself of the ability to grow old with that one person who you can truly love.

themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    I like your avi, Mr Myth! That's nice.
    It is me last night in Sao Paulo...just hanging out having fun.
    Resident smart arse and grammar fool....instagram: heartandfitness

Open Heart Surgery on May 26, 2012. My life goal is to educate and inspire other heart patients. Medical study for new heart patient drugs to start in January 2013. If you have a family history of heart disease please get your blood tested ASAP and your kids. It could save their life.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yea to the expectation of health and sOme definition. No it isn't unfair or superficial because some fitness helps with longevity. That and a good healthy diet.

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by themyth2009 View Post
    It is me last night in Sao Paulo...just hanging out having fun.
    Cool, you daughters cute!
    I'm a sad little man