FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

eye puffiness...

In b4 only males reply...

Anyway, what do female miscers use to reduce eye puffiness. New job requires an early a.m. rise and my eyes are swollen for at least two hours or so...

Yes, I get sleep (in b/w 6-8).
    Yes, Im hydrated.

I bought this ****gy time eye cream "L'oreal eye defense...12 bucks!" and chit dont work.

Looking for some remedies that dont include cucumbers, freezing a spoon overnight and placing upon eye, or any other remedy found on "ask yahoo" that takes more than 15 min to work. "Ain't nobody got time for dat!!!"

So what creams, make-up, etc... Can hide baggy eyes and make you look like you had 10 hours of the greatest sleep ever?

In b4 OP is a *******.

Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    According to my mother (and Miss Congeniality), hemorrhoid cream is supposed to work to that effect. Give me ten minutes to see if we have any and I'll get back to you with a full report.
    So, it turns out you can't kill a tumor with vodka...

10/22/13 - BP: 120 x 4, 104% BW. Bwaha.

Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sleep with your head elevated, when you lay straight fluids get to your eyes and cause that

Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Verdict: Eh, helped a little bit. I'm sure there are better ways.
    So, it turns out you can't kill a tumor with vodka...

10/22/13 - BP: 120 x 4, 104% BW. Bwaha.

FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
    Verdict: Eh, helped a little bit. I'm sure there are better ways.
    danks anyways.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If puffiness is your greatest concern, get an eye roller. Keep it in the fridge. Roll it on your eyes for a few seconds in the morning (after you've washed) and let it do its thing.

I love, love, LOVE Dermaglow's eye roller, but I think it's only available up here. L'Oreal makes one for men. Dove probably does too. Look for one with Vitamin C and caffeine in the ingredients. Not a cream, but a gel that goes on with a roller (metal ball at the end of the tube).

And honestly, keep it in the fridge and it really wakes you up in the morning. So refreshing!
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP-

Don't know why just getting up early would suddenly cause eye puffiness if it was never a problem before.

Are you allergic to something? Do you have dust, allergens where you sleep? Is there something in your pillow that is irritating your eyes?

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    If puffiness is your greatest concern, get an eye roller. Keep it in the fridge. Roll it on your eyes for a few seconds in the morning (after you've washed) and let it do its thing.

I love, love, LOVE Dermaglow's eye roller, but I think it's only available up here. L'Oreal makes one for men. Dove probably does too. Look for one with Vitamin C and caffeine in the ingredients. Not a cream, but a gel that goes on with a roller (metal ball at the end of the tube).

And honestly, keep it in the fridge and it really wakes you up in the morning. So refreshing!
    expensive? too many late nights doing homework is showing on my face

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    expensive? too many late nights doing homework is showing on my face
    To be truthful, the Dermaglow is expensive.

Coincidentally, I watched the Shopping Bags last night, and they did a test of 4 different creams for eye puffiness. At the end of the day, the Kinerase was the best, but crazy expensive, and it was agreed that a cool wet cloth or an ice pack will do the same job for free!

Do you get the Shopping Bags down there? Great gals! They test different products to see what gives you your best bang for your buck. I love these gals!
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    According to my mother (and Miss Congeniality), hemorrhoid cream is supposed to work to that effect. Give me ten minutes to see if we have any and I'll get back to you with a full report.
    say wut ??? weirdo
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldenXeggroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No hemorrhoid cream shouldn't be used around the eyes or face: www .nbcnews.com/id/15144530/#.URHYpqX7IuA

OP you should get an ice mask like Patrick Bateman in American Psycho. You can wear one while you get ready. It really does help reduce the puffiness!

V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Vic's transformation thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147620463

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    To be truthful, the Dermaglow is expensive.

Coincidentally, I watched the Shopping Bags last night, and they did a test of 4 different creams for eye puffiness. At the end of the day, the Kinerase was the best, but crazy expensive, and it was agreed that a cool wet cloth or an ice pack will do the same job for free!

Do you get the Shopping Bags down there? Great gals! They test different products to see what gives you your best bang for your buck. I love these gals!
    no we dont get that tv show Lisa..hmm will have to price these things out when I go shopping

Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    OP-

Don't know why just getting up early would suddenly cause eye puffiness if it was never a problem before.

Are you allergic to something? Do you have dust, allergens where you sleep? Is there something in your pillow that is irritating your eyes?
    it was never a problem before because I was in college and I didn't care whether my eyes had bags underneath them or not... half the time I wore pajamas to class [didnotgiveafuark /10]. Also, most of my classes started at 11 a.m. Currently, I wake up at 6 a.m., and it does matter because I'm in a professional environment/want to look my best at all times. In my biz, appearance is almost everything.

But nah, no allergies. Allergic to nothing [food or otherwise].