View Poll Results: Which pecs picked a peck of pickled peppers?

Voters
3967. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arnold "The Austrian Oak" Schwarzenegger

3,534 89.08%
  • Ronnie "The King" Coleman

433 10.92%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Quadruped View Post
    I take it by "complete" you mean "completely ****ty"?
    No there was a time when Ronnie had some mighty aesthetics:

Its sad that he sacrificed that X frame for such a mass monster physique, but thats what the crowd look for these days. They don't care about how good you look, they want to see freaky muscle...with 0% bf. So Ronnie did....what he had to do, to win.

Ronnie Coleman's genetics >>> Arnold's genetics.

Quadruped is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quadruped is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quadruped is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quadruped is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quadruped is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quadruped is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quadruped is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quadruped is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quadruped is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quadruped is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Quadruped is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by pumplikecuming View Post

Lol, Arnold was bigger and better than Ronnie at a comparable age while being 6'2 and with a much less drug-based physique. His natural structure is also noticeably better. Arnold was way more ahead of his time and his genetics are vastly superior to Ronnie's.

AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    and let's see if he takes the bait folks.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I always noticed that Ahnold had 3 things going on at the same time, a combination that I have not seen in other bodybuilders yet: a big upper back that made him look imposing from the front, a small waist, a massive bordering on too big chest. This combination gave Ahnold the OMFG! WTF! appearance when you see him. Other bodybuilders can be bigger and leaner, can be more advanced due to better drugs, nutrition and training, but they don't strike you visually when you see them like Ahnold did.

p.s.
    Arnold's chest makes my dick hard. (no homo)

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Arnold was way more ahead of his time and his genetics are vastly superior to Ronnie's.
    What is it with you people?!

EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol, Arnold was bigger and better than Ronnie at a comparable age while being 6'2 and with a much less drug-based physique. His natural structure is also noticeably better. Arnold was way more ahead of his time and his genetics are vastly superior to Ronnie's.
    Lol not sure if srs...

Arnold was on the juice when he was 16/17, how are his genetics superior to Ronnie? You trollin.

Ronnie (pre super shredder mode) was better than Arnie is EVERY way.

But doesn't matter this guy blew both of them away....

E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I personally think Arnies looks better in every way possibly BUT I believe that to only be the case because everything surrounding Arnold was inferior, when Ronnie had pretty much the best of every body part around it. Arnies chest is the first thing you notice. Yes it is insanely developed, but the fact his deltoids are not at the level as his chest, this makes it look alot bigger and better. Ronnies is probably better in everyway than Arnies, but it doesnt look so amazing cause yours eyes are drawn to every part of his physique as opposed to a certain area, which lets be honest, means than Ronnie is alot more proportioned, everything is big and developed, so nothing really stands out, When you see him on his own, he doesnt exactly have 1 body part that sticks out as been out of this world, you just thing its almost normal, then you see him next to other top pro's (lets be totally honest, if you are on a stage next to Ronnie Coleman, you are in the Top 20 in the world at that time!) but its only then you realise, holy ****, The whole of Ronnie is so much bigger and more developed than everyone. He has no stand out body parts, because They all stand out, which at least in single pics, make Arnies chest look better, if that makes sense

I do laugh however when it is suggested that Ronnie is as legendary as Arnold. LEts be honest, Ronnie is the best bodybuilder (in terms of physique judged against a criteria) ever, But he isnt even in a league of legends like Arnie. Arnie is in a league of his own in this sport, In the future with the advancements of Growth, Insulin and maybe Myosatin development, we could have bodybuilders at 5 foot 10 380lbs, shredded to the bone with a 30" waist, But they still wouldnt be elegiable to Join Mr. Schwarzenegger.
    Last edited by E60M5; 06-15-2011 at 05:52 PM.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

"Amazing Isn't It? This Is One Of The Ugliest, Most Annoying Cars On The Planet, Yet, At The Touch Of a Button, Becomes One Of The Very Best. It Becomes, An M5!!!"

fleetline46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by E60M5 View Post
    I personally think Arnies looks better in every way possibly BUT I believe that to only be the case because everything surrounding Arnold was inferior, when Ronnie had pretty much the best of every body part around it. Arnies chest is the first thing you notice. Yes it is insanely developed, but the fact his deltoids are not at the level as his chest, this makes it look alot bigger and better. Ronnies is probably better in everyway than Arnies, but it doesnt look so amazing cause yours eyes are drawn to every part of his physique as opposed to a certain area, which lets be honest, means than Ronnie is alot more proportioned, everything is big and developed, so nothing really stands out, When you see him on his own, he doesnt exactly have 1 body part that sticks out as been out of this world, you just thing its almost normal, then you see him next to other top pro's (lets be totally honest, if you are on a stage next to Ronnie Coleman, you are in the Top 20 in the world at that time!) but its only then you realise, holy ****, The whole of Ronnie is so much bigger and more developed than everyone. He has no stand out body parts, because They all stand out, which at least in single pics, make Arnies chest look better, if that makes sense

I do laugh however when it is suggested that Ronnie is as legendary as Arnold. LEts be honest, Ronnie is the best bodybuilder (in terms of physique judged against a criteria) ever, But he isnt even in a league of legends like Arnie. Arnie is in a league of his own in this sport, In the future with the advancements of Growth, Insulin and maybe Myosatin development, we could have bodybuilders at 5 foot 10 380lbs, shredded to the bone with a 30" waist, But they still wouldnt be elegiable to Join Mr. Schwarzenegger.
    I hope everyone here will use comaprisons of arnold to ronnie with arnolds pics from 71-74. dont use the 75 version

kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500)
    you are comparing people from different eras its like comparing a 70s ferrari with a recent one.

PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Arnold. Cause even today those side shots are just outrageous. You can only judge people against the best of their own era, and as far as chests go Arnold was further away from the pack than Ronnie was.

Infact, never mind all that, even now, Arnolds just looks better too.

God knows how big arnold coulda got had he been born 30 year later. In a way I'm glad he wasn't tho, back then the guys were still breathtakingly huge, but they had a tonne of symmetry too. If Arnold walked into my gym I'd be like damn, I wish I was like that. If Ronnie walked in I'd be like, wow, that guys took this **** too far.

Arnold was the GOAT. At least that is my opinion.

Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lulz what a blowout...poor Ronnie.

Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What a load of ****. Arnold's chest is legendary no doubt, he is known for it. Ronnie is known for being the best. Apart from calves everything was the best. His chest was f*cking massive.
    "I was born with a little bit of this, the rest of it i worked for" - Ronnie Coleman

PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Voted for Arnold. I just prefer the shape of his chest. And whilst it mighta been slightly out gunned by Ronnies for sheer size it is also massive.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From what I've noticed all the ifbb regulars picked Ronnie and the miscers/ non regulars/ lurkers voted arnie
    Last edited by SammyJr; 09-12-2012 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Accidently Said Ronnie twice

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    From what I've noticed all the ifbb regulars picked Ronnie and the miscers/ non regulars/ lurkers voted ronnie
    So everyone picked ronnie, lol.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    So everyone picked ronnie, lol.
    lol i was in class writing that. i meant miscers and lurkers chose arnie
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    lol i was in class writing that. i meant miscers and lurkers chose arnie
    There are some usual members picking arnold. I find it difficult choice. I would say arnold has the most standout chest, as the rest of his body his very behind his chest development. Ronnie on the other hand is amazing everywhere so the chest wont standout as much. If it was possible to compare the chest only then by common sense ronnie would probably have the edge.

Hagen89 is just really nice. (+1000) Hagen89 is just really nice. (+1000) Hagen89 is just really nice. (+1000) Hagen89 is just really nice. (+1000) Hagen89 is just really nice. (+1000) Hagen89 is just really nice. (+1000) Hagen89 is just really nice. (+1000) Hagen89 is just really nice. (+1000) Hagen89 is just really nice. (+1000) Hagen89 is just really nice. (+1000) Hagen89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Both were monsters! But personally i like the throw back look with Arnold as my favorite.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's a few pictures to show how Arnold's chest is the best chest there has ever been in bodybuilding.

Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How the **** did this pole get so skewed.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chest size: Ronnie probably edges out Arnold here

Chest shape: Slight advantage to Arnold IMO, but it is debatable

Separation: Arnold

Who's chest looks better on their body: Arnold, his chest with his super tight waist, looks insane in some shots

Who's chest is more impressive considering the supplementation available: Arnold easily.

I can see the case being made in terms of sheer size Ronnie being bigger, but Arnold takes the other categories. Some pics

here I come 20inch club Armando777's Avatar
    Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by btintb View Post
    Arnold, if Arnold had the chance to use the products Ronnie did use ,his chest would even be bigger .Best chest ever in bodybuilding.
    I don't think classical bodybuilders have the access to supplements of today. Arnold was amazing, Ronnie put in the work also.
    Facts and common sense defeats ignorance and drama.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Serge Nubret, true legend in Bodybuilding.

Avoids buying from cruelty to animal countries. Hit them in the wallets, gets their attention.

Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pumplikecuming View Post
    No there was a time when Ronnie had some mighty aesthetics:

Its sad that he sacrificed that X frame for such a mass monster physique, but thats what the crowd look for these days. They don't care about how good you look, they want to see freaky muscle...with 0% bf. So Ronnie did....what he had to do, to win.

Anyone has any idea how much time Ronnie trained in that first picture from december 1989 ?
    Greatest bodybuilder ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0oPwF4VZE&feature=related
    Mx3

KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiRob will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Alfa to the max, dat pic.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    lol

Outside of this picture, Arnold's chest looks better in every pic.
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tb0282 View Post
    Outside of this picture, Arnold's chest looks better in every pic.

Ronnie's shape was a little worse than Arnold's and his sheer mass everywhere else makes it chest not stand out as much, but his chest was so big and full it was ridiculous.

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post

Ronnie's shape was a little worse than Arnold's and his sheer mass everywhere else makes it chest not stand out as much, but his chest was so big and full it was ridiculous.
    I agree, but that doesn't change the fact that if Arnold and Ronnie stood next to eachother, Arnold's chest would be more noticeable and in my opinion, more impressive since it was Arnie's stand out feature.

Ronnie has an amazing chest, no doubt about that though
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?