Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    starquality50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starquality50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starquality50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starquality50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starquality50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool How to get bigger butt/ smaller waist

I've been losing weight by eating only veggies, fruit, oatmeal, and beans.
    I work out my lower body about 3-4 times a week lifting heavy weights. and my abs about two times a week, with no weights.

My waist has not decreased in size..and my hip measurement has decreased 1 inch. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???

Bill Of Oz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bill Of Oz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bill Of Oz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bill Of Oz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bill Of Oz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bill Of Oz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bill Of Oz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bill Of Oz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bill Of Oz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bill Of Oz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bill Of Oz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by starquality50 View Post
    WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???
    well for starters you should add some protien into your diet !!!

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been losing weight by eating only veggies, fruit, oatmeal, and beans.
    I work out my lower body about 3-4 times a week lifting heavy weights. and my abs about two times a week, with no weights.

My waist has not decreased in size..and my hip measurement has decreased 1 inch. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

What kind of workouts are you doing for your lower body? If you're doing four times a week lower leg work, it may be a bit much for you OR, if you're naturally "big" down there (no diss intended) it may accentuate what you've already got.

Are you doing cardio? If not, try doing HIIT cardio; high intensity interval training. Short bursts of sprinting or cycling interspersed with steady-state work. As well, include more protein in your diet, and space out your meals i.e. eat more frequently but less at each meal.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

calisean79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calisean79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calisean79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calisean79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calisean79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calisean79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calisean79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calisean79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calisean79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calisean79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calisean79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???
    Add in a little protein powder. Especially after a workout. And, what about upper body work? Even if you are more concerned with the rest of your body, don't forget that back, shoulders, chest, and arms. As for increasing butt size, no idea. If you are adding muscle, it's going to help burn fat in that area, so it's not necessarily going to increase, just replace some fat with muscle eventually.
    When you aim for perfection, you discover it's a moving target. ~George Fisher

starquality50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starquality50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starquality50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starquality50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starquality50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

What kind of workouts are you doing for your lower body? If you're doing four times a week lower leg work, it may be a bit much for you OR, if you're naturally "big" down there (no diss intended) it may accentuate what you've already got.

Are you doing cardio? If not, try doing HIIT cardio; high intensity interval training. Short bursts of sprinting or cycling interspersed with steady-state work. As well, include more protein in your diet, and space out your meals i.e. eat more frequently but less at each meal.
    I do tons of walking lunges, squats, leg press, hamstrings, quads. usually 3-4 sets of ten. And i do the stairmaster..intervals for 20 mins..and combine with running up hill or elliptical.

Originally Posted by calisean79 View Post
    Add in a little protein powder. Especially after a workout. And, what about upper body work? Even if you are more concerned with the rest of your body, don't forget that back, shoulders, chest, and arms. As for increasing butt size, no idea. If you are adding muscle, it's going to help burn fat in that area, so it's not necessarily going to increase, just replace some fat with muscle eventually.
    I get protein from mushrooms and beans.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

OP,

You seem to be on the right track, and you've lost a lot of weight already. THAT is a great thing in and of itself. (Okay, I looked at your profile pictures and you look fantastic!). My guess is that now your body is trying to hang on to what it had before and sees itself in a kind of "starvation mode" for lack of a better word. Going lower in calories consumed is good for weight loss, but going TOO low for TOO long can cause the body to hang on to the fat it has.

While I don't know how many calories you're getting a day, the only thing I can suggest is that you stagger them a bit--one day 1800, the next 1600, then 1400 and then back up to 1800, or whatever your original maintenance diet was (is). Staggering daily calories often does the trick. I'd also suggest eating a bit of meat and/or chicken, as that may make you feel a bit fuller. Veggies are great, but a more balanced diet approach is needed to keep the weight coming off. (Unless not eating meat is a personal issue i.e. religious or one being a vegetarian--I see no reason not to).

If the programme you're doing is working (I mean weight training) keep it up, try zig-zagging your calories, and the weight will eventually come off. You're young, so time IS on your side.

Best of luck!
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I get protein from mushrooms and beans.
    Have you calculated how much? There is not much protien in those things and it's a low grade compared to whey and casein from milk.

You need 1g / lb of bodyweight each day (including offdays). You won't gain any muscle on your glutes until you get this aspect of your diet right.

You might also consider going through cycles of eating over maintenance to allow muscle growth. (I hesitate to call it 'bulking')

Adopt a wider stance with toes pointed slight out when squatting and deadlifting to emphasise glutes

momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000)
    The thing is, you cannot choose where fat comes off from the body--you have to pick which order you will follow: lose fat first then build your glutes, or build your glutes then lose fat.
    Typically, in the first 6-8 weeks of working out, you can build muscle and lose fat at the same time since your body is hyperadapting to a novel stimulus. After that, you have to choose.
    During the fat burning stage, do what you have been doing dietwise (it seems to be working for you since you've lost an inch even though it was off an area you didn't want it to come off of). During the muscle building stage, increase your calories gradually while working your glutes under progressive resistance.

Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    OP,

If the programme you're doing is working (I mean weight training) keep it up, try zig-zagging your calories, and the weight will eventually come off. You're young, so time IS on your side.

Best of luck!
    I'm losing weight..but my waist is staying the same size and my butt might be shrinking..even though I've been lifting heavy weights for it.

Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how much are you running? or cardio are you doing?
    Death Comes To Those Who Bow Down To Their Fears!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PSN/ps 4 : Jattfusion584
    # of REDS turned to GREEN = 122 and counting
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jattfusion

rodgovin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Try doing legpresses with your feet high up on the plate. This will hit your butt a bit more. Also try doing squats on the smith machine. Place your feet a bit further forward than when doing normal squats, so that it feels like youre leaning against the bar. You will feel it burn more in your butt this way .

SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lifting a lot is exactly the opposite of what you want to do if you want to "shrink" for the same exact reason that guys trying to loose love handles shouldn't work the obliques extensively. Building muscle under fat is just going to make the area look bigger. You need to loose the fat first. Do more high intensity cardio.

Originally Posted by Jattfusion View Post
    how much are you running? or cardio are you doing?
    30-50 mins a day. usually interval training. running, stair master, bike, elliptical..etc.

Originally Posted by rodgovin View Post
    Try doing legpresses with your feet high up on the plate. This will hit your butt a bit more. Also try doing squats on the smith machine. Place your feet a bit further forward than when doing normal squats, so that it feels like youre leaning against the bar. You will feel it burn more in your butt this way .
    Hmm.. I hear the smith machine is bad for your back. I might try it..I'll have to do some research tho.

Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hmm.. I hear the smith machine is bad for your back. I might try it..I'll have to do some research tho.
    no. ANYTHING is bad for your back if you use poor form.
    ئەنسیکلۆپێدیایFlorida Gators Crewئەنسیکلۆپێدیای

Originally Posted by momofo View Post
    The thing is, you cannot choose where fat comes off from the body--you have to pick which order you will follow: lose fat first then build your glutes, or build your glutes then lose fat.
    Typically, in the first 6-8 weeks of working out, you can build muscle and lose fat at the same time since your body is hyperadapting to a novel stimulus. After that, you have to choose.
    During the fat burning stage, do what you have been doing dietwise (it seems to be working for you since you've lost an inch even though it was off an area you didn't want it to come off of). During the muscle building stage, increase your calories gradually while working your glutes under progressive resistance.

alllllrriiigghhtt. I guess I'll cut first then bulk up. I just don't want to loose what I've got. It'll be a sad moment. I just look forward to rock hard abs. Soo should I do light weights then during the cutting stage or what?

my workout will be as follows

monday & thurs: lower body + stead state cardio
    Tuesday: arms/chest + HIIT
    Wednesday: back & abs + steady state
    Friday: arms/chest + HIIT
    Saturday: back & abs + steady state
    Sunday: Off

momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000)
    alllllrriiigghhtt. I guess I'll cut first then bulk up. I just don't want to loose what I've got. It'll be a sad moment. I just look forward to rock hard abs. Soo should I do light weights then during the cutting stage or what?

my workout will be as follows

monday & thurs: lower body + stead state cardio
    Tuesday: arms/chest + HIIT
    Wednesday: back & abs + steady state
    Friday: arms/chest + HIIT
    Saturday: back & abs + steady state
    Sunday: Off
    You go girl!
    I would still lift in the moderate weight range (8-12) during the cutting stage so you can at least maintain the muscle you've got while losing the fat. You don't need to go light -- just keep your cardio and diet in check. Keep us posted on your progress.

mattoondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattoondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattoondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattoondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattoondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattoondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattoondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattoondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattoondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattoondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattoondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stop lifting so much. If I trained my lower body FOUR times a week I'd never make any progress. You're lifting heavy 4X a week, AND dieting to lose weight. So you're breaking down the muscle and never building it back. That's why you lost an inch off your hips.

Everybody responds to different things, but me personally (naturally skinny male) I can't train any muscle more than once a week and make progress. As soon as I try to train a particular muscle twice or 3 times a week everything starts slipping. I have a friend who is the opposite body type of me and needs to train each muscle group much more often than I do. So I don't know... But if you are DIETING down, I would guess you're probably training your lower body too much.

Agree with momofo on this. If you go on a cut, you should still lift as heavy as you can, but don't deprive yourself of the necessary calories either. Try to keep what muscle you do have while dieting (you may lose some, but if you're careful (and a bit more than lucky) you may not lose so much.

Best of luck!

ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What rep range do you train in? How long are your rest intervals?

Originally Posted by ThiZzNation925 View Post
    What rep range do you train in? How long are your rest intervals?
    i do 8-12 reps and i rest until I catch my breath or sometimes I do another exercise in between.

Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ab vaccums will take at least an inch or so off your waist if you've never done them before.

DEEP squats will build up your ass fantastically (great goal, BTW ). Stay away from leg presses and smith machines.
    Last edited by Hut*Hut; 01-14-2009 at 03:58 AM.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hut*Hut View Post
    Stay away from leg presses and smith machines.
    Nothing wrong with either one.

Limiting the tools at your disposal is foolish and short sighted.
    Who was this love of yours?

Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    Nothing wrong with either one.

Limiting the tools at your disposal is foolish and short sighted.
    there's plenty wrong with both, as you well know. If she wants to do the occasional burn out set or something on leg press or smith, fine, but her results are gonna be twice as good concentrating on full range squats, so that's what should be recommended.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hut*Hut View Post
    there's plenty wrong with both, as you well know. If she wants to do the occasional burn out set or something on leg press or smith, fine, but her results are gonna be twice as good concentrating on full range squats, so that's what should be recommended.
    Sounds like she is doing a combination of those exercises, which is better than just squats alone.

Stop thinking in terms of one or the other.
    Who was this love of yours?

ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThiZzNation925 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i do 8-12 reps and i rest until I catch my breath or sometimes I do another exercise in between.
    1-2 minute intervals is generally the range you want when training for size. If that isn't working, you may want to lower it to 30-60 seconds (which can work great for some people).

8-12 reps is also the primary rep range for hypertrophy, however your body can adapt to this type of training quickly. If you don't deload, start doing it; it'll work wonders for yourself now, and for the future. If you still aren't seeing results, try upping the reps to 12-20.

Oh and a solid diet with plenty of rest.

HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I work out my lower body about 3-4 times a week lifting heavy weights
    Thats one of your problems. Why do you think you need to work with heavy weights 4 times a week? This is going to be a huge drain on your CNS and most likely cause muscle loss.
    AAS/TRT Forums @ www.muscle-labs.com

"Scottish by birth, American by law - a Highlander by the grace of God."

Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    Sounds like she is doing a combination of those exercises, which is better than just squats alone.

Stop thinking in terms of one or the other.
    You're an experienced lifter, so Im sure you know when to throw in the occasional set of leg presses to get give you the extra 5% or whatever that they might contribute towards your goals. She isn't and she doesn't - that's why I just think she would be better just sticking to the things that are gonna give her 95% of her results. If nobody points out to her that free weight squats are gonna be way more productive for her she might well waste allot of time.

cheekymeeko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's really embarrassing how much I let myself go and want to do something about it. I'm extremely overweight and have similar goals as the OP 5'3-5'4, 160lbs with most of my weight consisting of abdominal fat (apple). I want to build muscle in the lower part of my body.

I started going to the gym about a month ago. I started off doing 15 minute cardio on the elliptical or ski machine. Since then I worked my way up to 45 minutes max. I really hate doing cardio for a few reasons. I have flat feet and around the 30 min mark they really start to bother me. I got some gel inserts for my ascics gel sneakers and so far so good---big difference I feel like I'm walking on air cushions. Secondly I am top heavy my true bra size is a 38 G (DDD depending on the cut). It doesn't bother me when I use the elliptical or ski machine, but more so when I jog on the treadmill. I've been avoiding the treadmill but know eventually I will have to use it. It's just that because of my size I get pain in my chest because of the friction that's caused. I despise doing cardio.

I'm sorry for these descriptions but not familiar with weight training*
    After cardio I do lower body and abs which consists of:

butter fly machine (inner) 150 lbs 1 to 2 sets 15
    machine where you stand up and push leg back 70 lbs 1 to 2 sets 12
    squats on machine 50lbs (2x25)+bar 3 sets 12
    seated ab machine legs on floor 90lbs 2 sets 15 ( middle, left, right side) so total 6 sets of 15

Alternate days I do upper body arms

lat pull down machine bicep curl 70 lbs 4 sets 10
    standing tricep machine pull down 35 lbs 4 sets 10

As far as what I eat I do the following:

Breakfast

1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal, cinnamon, a handful raisins or 2 slices of fresh cut pineapple

100% whole wheat slice of bread with peanut butter and banana

1 hard boiled egg with peanut butter slice

Work out

Post workout I drink protein shake (elite smooth banana) with water and later on banana

I love to eat sunflower seeds (Trader Joes Unsalted ) Raisins, Craisins, Cashews, Chocolate Chips,

Smoothie with ice, water, strawberry, blueberries, banana

For dinner ( I try to eat before 6, but I usually eat half than I still eat like 8 oclock or after because I'm still hungry )

2 Swai Fish
    Lemon pepper, Dill weed, cut up onions, 3 slices of butter, wrapped in aluminum foil and broiled for 15 to 20 minutes or cooked until stark white

2 roma tomates , and 2 inches cucumber sliced with black pepper, red seasoned potatoe wedges

(recipe for potatoes 5-6 small potatoes, sliced apple size seasoned with olive oil (2tbsp) , sea salt, basil, pepper, 1 tbsp butter tossed and cooked in oven)

Fish sauce mayonnaise 2 tbsp with squirts of mustard mixed

Other option

Chicken cutlet seasoned with olive oil, basil, thyme, oregano
    1 cup brown rice (rice cooker)
    1/2 can green peas or green beans or 1/2 bag small carrots with cinnamon and butter

For dessert I eat 2 chocolate chip cookies or 2 oatmeal raisin cookies (benton homestyle) or nutella on slice whole wheat
    Attached Images
    Last edited by cheekymeeko; 06-02-2012 at 09:43 AM. Reason: forgot to mention diet