Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by strong_penor View Post
    My penor has a massive boner 24/7, so never really had it at a "bad time."
    wouldn't that always be a 'good time'?
    New and improved, yet still the same low price.

Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew

Misc Firearms Crew

Misc Jeep Crew - 1946 Willy's CJ-2A

I wish it looked like I even lifted

Creampie Connoisseur basshead444's Avatar
    basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I still do lols =/
    -We got a backup plan?
    -Yes. Kill everyone in sight.
    -I like it. Can we switch and make that the main plan?

[We come out at night]

**Misc Illuminati**

Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    last semester, leading gym class exercises...

Jumpin jacks + looking at the bouncing tits of the finest girls in my class= RAGING BONER.

was embarasing intill rumors around the school of my big penor started

*no ebrag*

...only one muscle counts strong_penor's Avatar
    strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by strong_penor
    My penor has a massive boner 24/7, so never really had it at a "bad time."
    Originally Posted by d_rob1031 View Post
    wouldn't that always be a 'good time'?
    It's only fun until someone gets hurt.

vegetativestate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegetativestate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegetativestate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegetativestate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegetativestate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegetativestate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegetativestate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegetativestate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegetativestate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegetativestate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegetativestate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Fratalian View Post
    Indeed...

I always get one in Math class, without failure. That's probably because one of the girls with the nicest asses in the school sits in front of me, and wears a thong every day, that plus a girl with extremely nice legs sits across from me, (tables are in a U with 2 layers) and always wears a skirt.

So this one day I'm just sittin there looking at the board while passing quick glances up the chicks skirt, or at the girl with the nice asses thong that was sticking out, and I'm starting to feel the snake grow, I'm like "Oh ****," so I tuck that **** in my wasteband, which usually works.

No joke about 3 seconds after said adjustment the teacher is like "Oh hay, get up here and solve this math problem." So, thinking my boner's tucked away nicely, I get up and I have this massive bulge where my penor is stuck up in the wasteband. I pretended to drop my pencil, in a very awkward fashion, pick it up, while simultaneously adjusting my junk. I stand up again, and note that the head of my penor is extremely visible at this point in time on my pantleg. "****" so I walk parallel with the board, basically like a shuffle, and solve the math problem. I get up there and the teacher is like "Is that a bananna in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" and everyone immediately looks at my dick. Of course I look over at the two hot chicks and make awkward eye contact making it even more weird for me, and them.

A little part of me died that day.
    LMAO

Al3xk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Al3xk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Al3xk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Al3xk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Al3xk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Al3xk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Al3xk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Al3xk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Al3xk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Al3xk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Al3xk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i was getting my balls scanned for abnormalities and it was a pretty cute girl in her 20's doing it. she had to spread warm oil on my balls. You don't understand what kind of mental power it took not to get arroused.

d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000) d_rob1031 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's only fun until someone gets hurt.
    ...then its hilarious

Misc Firearms Crew

2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Al3xk View Post
    i was getting my balls scanned for abnormalities and it was a pretty cute girl in her 20's doing it. she had to spread warm oil on my balls. You don't understand what kind of mental power it took not to get arroused.

wow

I cant imagine what you must of had to think of to divert attention
    $

"No fck that, I'm not gonna miss any reps. I'll die before i miss a rep." - dynamik, #1

Fratalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fratalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fratalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fratalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fratalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fratalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fratalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fratalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fratalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fratalian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fratalian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here's a second one, these are both true, seriously.

For finals in English, we had to stand up in front of the class and give a 10 minute speech on a subject of our choosing, mine was on the pros and cons of Illegal Immigration.

In my English class, there's this Filipino chick, maybe B Cup, but damn she has legs so fine that would make Frosty the Snowman cum flames. She's known to go Commando all the time, but always wears Jeans or low cut shorts. Once in a blue moon, she wears a skit, and once in a blue moon's lunar eclipse, she wears a skirt with no panties on.

So, this is one of those days she wears a skirt "Damn," I thought "I might be able to get a beaver shot, see some camel toe or some ****."

Well with this presentation, the teacher let you have note cards, and I had like 23 for mine. The girl was sitting in the front row behind the "podium" (which was actually a ****ty piece of wood with an equally ****ty piece of wood to keep your notecards on, basically like a 2x4 with a crappy piece of plywood on top)

I begin my speech, I had the brilliant idea that whenever I flipped notecards, that I'd sneak a peak at her cooter, or cameltoe, whatever was there. I read through the first notecard without a hitch, perfectly, and when I switched the notecard, I looked down, her legs were wide open, and BAM. NO PANTIES.

I basically got an instant hard on.

Throughout the rest of the speech, I was stammering and stuttering because I knew that if any of the rest of my classmates looked at my nether-region, they'd see a python ready to strike. I wanted to get that speech done so bad I honestly probably would have done almost anything.

I couldn't stop looking down at her pussy either. So by about three quarters the way through the speech, she notices that I've been looking at her cooch, and she crosses her legs. Luckily, there was enough of my speech left to rectify my grade and deliver a good conclusion, and earn me a solid B for the Final grade. I literally ran back to my chair to hopefully cover up any evidence of people seeing my pant weasel.

I had the same girl in the next three classes, she gave me weird glances and looks the rest of the day, and I knew that whatever chances I had with her (we talked a lot, texted, hung out a few times) were completely shot.
    Current stats:

Bench: 230
    Squat: 330
    Dead: 380
    Clean: 175

f- that, would have flow it sky high just to see her squirm, after i mounted her that is

Misc Firearms Crew

Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ahhhhh high school
    -The wolf on hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill.
    -That's true, he's not as hungry.. but when he wants the food...it's there

Professional Engineer

strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I had a similar thing happen to me, except that the chick was in her early 30's (serious). It was the antithesis of having a boner at a bad time. I actually tried my best to enhance my boner. In fact, I half-jokingly bounced it once hoping to get a response, but she didn't say anything. I give her props for professionalism. Nothing screams, "say something!" quite like a bouncing penor touching your gloved hands. haha

MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had a similar thing happen to me, except that the chick was in her early 30's (serious). It was the antithesis of having a boner at a bad time. I actually tried my best to enhance my boner. In fact, I half-jokingly bounced it once hoping to get a response, but she didn't say anything. I give her props for professionalism. Nothing screams, "say something!" quite like a bouncing penor touching your gloved hands. haha
    phail?
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Free Trade Agreements FTW (2.5K+)

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's a second one, these are both true, seriously.

For finals in English, we had to stand up in front of the class and give a 10 minute speech on a subject of our choosing, mine was on the pros and cons of Illegal Immigration.

In my English class, there's this Filipino chick, maybe B Cup, but damn she has legs so fine that would make Frosty the Snowman cum flames. She's known to go Commando all the time, but always wears Jeans or low cut shorts. Once in a blue moon, she wears a skit, and once in a blue moon's lunar eclipse, she wears a skirt with no panties on.

So, this is one of those days she wears a skirt "Damn," I thought "I might be able to get a beaver shot, see some camel toe or some ****."

Well with this presentation, the teacher let you have note cards, and I had like 23 for mine. The girl was sitting in the front row behind the "podium" (which was actually a ****ty piece of wood with an equally ****ty piece of wood to keep your notecards on, basically like a 2x4 with a crappy piece of plywood on top)

I begin my speech, I had the brilliant idea that whenever I flipped notecards, that I'd sneak a peak at her cooter, or cameltoe, whatever was there. I read through the first notecard without a hitch, perfectly, and when I switched the notecard, I looked down, her legs were wide open, and BAM. NO PANTIES.

I basically got an instant hard on.

Throughout the rest of the speech, I was stammering and stuttering because I knew that if any of the rest of my classmates looked at my nether-region, they'd see a python ready to strike. I wanted to get that speech done so bad I honestly probably would have done almost anything.

I couldn't stop looking down at her pussy either. So by about three quarters the way through the speech, she notices that I've been looking at her cooch, and she crosses her legs. Luckily, there was enough of my speech left to rectify my grade and deliver a good conclusion, and earn me a solid B for the Final grade. I literally ran back to my chair to hopefully cover up any evidence of people seeing my pant weasel.

I had the same girl in the next three classes, she gave me weird glances and looks the rest of the day, and I knew that whatever chances I had with her (we talked a lot, texted, hung out a few times) were completely shot.

wtf why would she wear that and get mad when u look, strong attention whore

iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Had a boner when my penis was inside a girls mouth, it went great
    ⎈⚓⎈---BMBC--⎈⚓⎈

Originally Posted by PapaPrime
    Had a boner when my penis was inside a girls mouth, it went great
    You realize that the thread title is "...at a really bad time?" U homo?
    Originally Posted by MiniZiper View Post
    phail?
    kinda. I'm pretty sure she was a lesbian. Nobody can resist my strong penor.

Nobody.

iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You realize that the thread title is "...at a really bad time?" U homo?

kinda. I'm pretty sure she was a lesbian. Nobody can resist my strong penor.

Nobody.
    Do you realize she was your sister?
    ⎈⚓⎈---BMBC--⎈⚓⎈

-->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -->aDAM*<-- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ijkd View Post
    I had a boner in class (8th grade or so/hormones were going crazy back then) but luckily i didnt have to stand up or smth and no one noticed it.
    Today I will reject mediocrity. low carb. high ghey.

Owe reps to: CapitalO

Originally Posted by PapaPrime View Post
    Do you realize she was your sister?
    Kinda like you are my Papa? Is this one of those, "we're all a family under one sky" deals? That ideology is usually shared by other homosexuals.

1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ricbig View Post
    arent trainers suppose to look like...ya know actual trainers and not husky men?
    I suppose time to update progress pics.
    **Voted Misc's Quickest Whip**
    I put clever quotes in my sig to make me appear more intellectual than I actually am

boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This thread reminds me of high school and **** that one of my buddies used to do. We had this teacher who was kinda slow and we would always mess with him. We would do things like steal his remote and turn the TV on and off in class, then another good one was we got a very small RC car and taped a picture of a big penis on it and drove it around the class. He picked it up and we were still driving it around while it was in his desk.

The funniest thing though was my buddy got a boner and he would go up to the teachers desk and start knocking things off the teachers desk with his hog. The teacher just looked up at him and said what the hells wrong with you.

just.some.guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.some.guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.some.guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.some.guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.some.guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.some.guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.some.guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.some.guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.some.guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.some.guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) just.some.guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Indeed...

I always get one in Math class, without failure. That's probably because one of the girls with the nicest asses in the school sits in front of me, and wears a thong every day, that plus a girl with extremely nice legs sits across from me, (tables are in a U with 2 layers) and always wears a skirt.

So this one day I'm just sittin there looking at the board while passing quick glances up the chicks skirt, or at the girl with the nice asses thong that was sticking out, and I'm starting to feel the snake grow, I'm like "Oh ****," so I tuck that **** in my wasteband, which usually works.

No joke about 3 seconds after said adjustment the teacher is like "Oh hay, get up here and solve this math problem." So, thinking my boner's tucked away nicely, I get up and I have this massive bulge where my penor is stuck up in the wasteband. I pretended to drop my pencil, in a very awkward fashion, pick it up, while simultaneously adjusting my junk. I stand up again, and note that the head of my penor is extremely visible at this point in time on my pantleg. "****" so I walk parallel with the board, basically like a shuffle, and solve the math problem. I get up there and the teacher is like "Is that a bananna in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" and everyone immediately looks at my dick. Of course I look over at the two hot chicks and make awkward eye contact making it even more weird for me, and them.

A little part of me died that day.

holy **** i just LOLED so hard and omg if i had reps (which i dont) id give you all of them (no homo)

good story..god bless you

madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinaustralia is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by boondock86 View Post
    This thread reminds me of high school and **** that one of my buddies used to do. We had this teacher who was kinda slow and we would always mess with him. We would do things like steal his remote and turn the TV on and off in class, then another good one was we got a very small RC car and taped a picture of a big penis on it and drove it around the class. He picked it up and we were still driving it around while it was in his desk.

The funniest thing though was my buddy got a boner and he would go up to the teachers desk and start knocking things off the teachers desk with his hog. The teacher just looked up at him and said what the hells wrong with you.

lolz i had a similar experience with a teacher....my mate had a universal remote on his watch....and would always turn **** on and of in the class room....tvs, vcrs, steryo's....he had it all through highschool...after five years it still didnt get old

thegiant69guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegiant69guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegiant69guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegiant69guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegiant69guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegiant69guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegiant69guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegiant69guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegiant69guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegiant69guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thegiant69guy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to have this thing for a girl in my class. She would always sit right in front of me and she had quite simply the nicest ass that I have ever seen. One time in the middle of class I was staring at this girls ass and I got one of the biggest boners of my life. I think that the teacher sensed that i wasn't paying attention and asked me to come up and write something on the board. I waited as long as I could before standing up and before even standing up I shove my hands in my pockets in order to try and hide my giant boner. I took very short but quick steps to the front of the room and wrote very slowly with one hand still in my pocket. After I finished writing what she wanted my boner had gone down a considerable amount, but I still had to keep both hands in my pockets. Sucked big time.
    Everyone pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn.-Arnold

Rep back (100+) Just saying

MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thegiant69guy View Post
    I used to have this thing for a girl in my class. She would always sit right in front of me and she had quite simply the nicest ass that I have ever seen. One time in the middle of class I was staring at this girls ass and I got one of the biggest boners of my life. I think that the teacher sensed that i wasn't paying attention and asked me to come up and write something on the board. I waited as long as I could before standing up and before even standing up I shove my hands in my pockets in order to try and hide my giant boner. I took very short but quick steps to the front of the room and wrote very slowly with one hand still in my pocket. After I finished writing what she wanted my boner had gone down a considerable amount, but I still had to keep both hands in my pockets. Sucked big time.
    HAHAHAHA
    yea dude!
    the whole hand in your pockets xD
    lol ahhh.... good but awkward times..
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Free Trade Agreements FTW (2.5K+)

Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I train MMA and one day we were rolling and this ugly girl like a busted up boxer chick and me started doing some jitz long story short got a hard on it was like a tweener.

I ended up telling people know the whole gym knows and I get **** all the time for it.

Also pretty much every time I roll with a girl I get a woody and well to me that's a ****ty time I mean jitz is all about being tight and not alot of space and when your sporting a hard on it's hard to hide.

ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when I'd get a boner I'd let the penis just rest under the edge of a table, you know how when you push your penis down while you have a boner and you feel that nice stretch...OOOHHH YEAH
    boo hoo chacha is serious

Kinda like you are my Papa? Is this one of those, "we're all a family under one sky" deals? That ideology is usually shared by other homosexuals.
    no it was really your sister.
    ⎈⚓⎈---BMBC--⎈⚓⎈

Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well i went to a catholic grammar school and in 7th grade we were in church and it was gym day, so we had our sweatpants on and right before communion i popped a boner for no reason at all so i started freaking out so i walked up with my hands in front of my penor to push it down and i took the host on the tongue so i didnt have to move my hands and reveal my boner.
    -Misc Firearms Crew-

*Bears, Blackhawks, Buckeyes, Bulls and Sox*

**-Chicagoan Crew(chief of staff)-**

boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boondock86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what i normally do is tuck it into my waistband. it hides it and it feels awesome.