Closed Thread
    misterno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whey Protein with no soy, no fructose, no artificial sweetener

Is there such a product?

I am looking for whey protein isolate with no soy lecithin, no fructose, no aspartame, no splenda, no suclarose or any other artificial sweetener.

I heard about stevia and unflavored but they either have soy or fructose.

Any ideas?

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by misterno View Post
    Is there such a product?

I am looking for whey protein isolate with no soy lecithin, no fructose, no aspartame, no splenda, no suclarose or any other artificial sweetener.

Any ideas?
    This stuff is excellent, I recently got a 5 lb tub from the BB.com store

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Make sure you blend in some fruit. Pure Whey Protein has a terrible taste.

[QUOTE=alan aragon;697124371]This stuff is excellent, I recently got a 5 lb tub from the

No, this has soy lecithin in it

I don't want that

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you allergic to soy? I believe there are some places that offer custom-blended protein.
    *Type O Negative Crew*
    Give Blood: http://www.redcrossblood.org/

shroper will become famous soon enough. (+50) shroper will become famous soon enough. (+50) shroper will become famous soon enough. (+50) shroper will become famous soon enough. (+50) shroper will become famous soon enough. (+50) shroper will become famous soon enough. (+50) shroper will become famous soon enough. (+50) shroper will become famous soon enough. (+50) shroper will become famous soon enough. (+50) shroper will become famous soon enough. (+50) shroper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think pretty much all whey protein will have tiny amounts of soy lecithin to keep it from clumping up. It is a miniscule amount, so it shouldn't be a concern unless you are highly allergic to soy.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Soy lecithin is an emulsifier. It is in many products (including many chocolates) so if you really have a drive to avoid it, you will be probably be restricting yourself from many foods and products.

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    May I ask why you're looking for specifically whey isolate, and why you need to avoid all of these ingredients?

Sounds like you're either paranoid/alarmist/brotastic, or just need to eat whole foods and call it a day.

Do you even know why those ingredients are added? Soy lecithin, for example, is a natural emulsifier/lubricant that not only improves shelf life, but improves the wetting properties of protein powder and helps with complete dispersion in water.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/elitenatural.html

^^ This one fits the bill, its sweetened with a natural sweetener.
    Last edited by MikeK46; 06-11-2011 at 02:53 PM.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Blue Bonnet also makes a soy lecithin free whey isolate. It says natural vanilla flavor (I know the word natural can sometimes mean a soy based flavoring, but the allergen info is pretty clear on soy free.)

http://www.bluebonnetnutrition.com/p...Isolate_Powder

If you are soy allergic/intolerant I have a handful of resources for you for soy-free chocolate, baking mixes, etc.
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

I have intolerance to lactose so isolate is the only way to go for me

I am trying to stay away from soy because of many articles I read about it but now that I realize it is a small amount per serving I am okay with it

For artificial sweeteners, everybody knows it causes Alzheimer.

x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am trying to stay away from soy because of many articles I read about it
    What do you think about the articles that say we haven't been to the Moon? Here's an "article" for you:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106

I used to know that, but I forgot.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I am trying to stay away from soy because of many articles I read about it but now that I realize it is a small amount per serving I am okay with it

Soy lecithin is not the same as soy protein. Putting this into perspective, the isoflavone content of soy lecithin is about 10 mg per 100 grams. Compare that to soy protein isolate which can contain upwards of 100 mg per 100 grams. Even if the amount of lecithin per serving of protein was 1 gram, the isoflavone content you would be consuming is less than a milligram which will have zero clinical significance.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Artificial sweetners do not cause Alzheimer's. You don't need to worry about consuming reasonable amounts of soy either. Frankly, the jury is still our on unreasonably large amounts of soy.
    *Type O Negative Crew*
    Give Blood: http://www.redcrossblood.org/

organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up whey protein without soy lecithin - Raw Organic Whey

Is there such a product?

Any ideas?

Raw Organic Whey only has one ingredient (organic whey protein) and NO soy lecithin or any other addit

-Only 1 Ingredient: 100% Pure organic whey from the milk of grass-fed cows
    -No added sweeteners, preservatives or fillers & No soy lecithin
    -Sourced 100% from Small Farms in Wisconsin
    -rBGH/rBST hormone free
    -Processed at low temperatures WITHOUT acid treatment
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 04-20-2016 at 02:44 PM. Reason: links to outside supp sellers not permitted

0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol bump for sell sups? neggggggggggg
    bulking !

neonrehan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    Blue Bonnet also makes a soy lecithin free whey isolate. It says natural vanilla flavor (I know the word natural can sometimes mean a soy based flavoring, but the allergen info is pretty clear on soy free.)

If you are soy allergic/intolerant I have a handful of resources for you for soy-free chocolate, baking mixes, etc.

Thank you for providing this link. I have a Soy allergy that when swallowed either results in a swollen throat (soy milk) or if digested as a mixed ingredient then I have bloating, constipation and pain in the abdomen (soy letchin in protein powder). This has limited what supplement sources I can use for fast protein shakes. There are products that are still powder based (egg protein) without soy, but they haven't been FDA approved and I don't feel like being a guinea pig when I'm already supplementing without studying the entire science thoroughly.

So, thanks again, will order asap.

Registered User GentlemanLifter's Avatar
    GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    "proteins+" from Genuine Health, particularly the unflavoured version, might fit the bill.
    I say good day to you, sir.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by neonrehan View Post
    Thank you for providing this link. I have a Soy allergy that when swallowed either results in a swollen throat (soy milk) or if digested as a mixed ingredient then I have bloating, constipation and pain in the abdomen (soy letchin in protein powder). This has limited what supplement sources I can use for fast protein shakes. There are products that are still powder based (egg protein) without soy, but they haven't been FDA approved and I don't feel like being a guinea pig when I'm already supplementing without studying the entire science thoroughly.

So, thanks again, will order asap.
    My mom is very very soy intolerant, so I totally get why you are looking for alternatives. There is soy in EVERYTHING an its quite hidden.

GL. IIRC the blue bonnet tastes pretty meh.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    fyi this is a very old thread
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    fyi this is a very old thread
    The poster who bumped it obviously used the search function rather than starting a new thread to discuss something already discussed. We should thank people for doing this. He responded to my post in which I responded back to him and anyone else who has something to add to his question can chime in. This is how its supposed to work.

AND, he responded to a post I made on my birthday 3 years ago! Damn, seems so long ago...

Stidhamsr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question I don't trust it!

Originally Posted by GrokTheCube View Post
    Artificial sweetners do not cause Alzheimer's. You don't need to worry about consuming reasonable amounts of soy either. Frankly, the jury is still our on unreasonably large amounts of soy.
    Why must there be a million's of fat people or deaths before we stop acting like were dancing over the rainbow!

Stidhamsr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=misterno;698009911]
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    This stuff is excellent, I recently got a 5 lb tub from the

No, this has soy lecithin in it

I don't want that
    I agree