Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GarageIron View Post
    A few good points here. I try to include a lot of pics in the 'reviews' so people can see what I see, but its really more of an initial impression than a full review and I try to update as I use the product more. I wasn't trying to justify a purchase. I was trying to justify taking a loss on another purchase. Maybe it's the same thing.

I've had some time to observe this unfold today and to be quite honest I didn't think I'd even need to acknowledge that ridiculous post.

Its a pretty simple solution. I will not sell the Dark Horse. If you want one in Canada, call Sorinex.

Craig
    I'm not sure of all the implications of this random anonymous post, but I think it'd be a loss for the northerners if there wasn't a local dealer for this sweet rack. Personally, I wouldn't allow a random interneter to ruin my business. I'm fairly sure no one here doubts the legitimacy of your review. Oh yeah, I'm probably going to buy a dark horse after your review (and I live minutes from Rogue HQ).

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Steelfan7 View Post
    I understand to a point in questioning GI's review on the Dark Horse, but he was not pushing others to purchase from him. From the sound of it he has no financial interest in Sorinex making sales outside of his region in Canada. I do take with a grain of salt when someone first purchases something and makes an immediate review on a forum. People try to justify their purchase. That is why I like reading reviews after a person has sometime to use the product and give quality pros and cons on it. This is not intended to be a dig at GI or his review, but just in general of reviews on various types of forums.
    Thanks for making the guy not sell DarkHorses in Canada, good job. Negged. Srs.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Accutron View Post
    Lol. Take it easy folks.

Guys, I'm a fireman with a side business. That's it. I work hard at both. I really don't care if you buy a Rogue bar or a Valor rack or whatever the f is out there. I like having gear and built a business around it. I sell stuff that I want to have (mostly so I can have it)

I started this business because I like this stuff. Selling or not selling The DH isn't going to make or break anything. If the DH is out, pretty sure there is no question of my integrity here. That's worth it to me.
    Last edited by GarageIron; 01-28-2013 at 09:01 PM.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #30 ()---()

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I live in the US so I would be ordering from Sorinex directly but I don't see a point in letting an internet stalker win. I seriously doubt that anyone wants you to lose distribution of Sorinex except for IronWong... maybe he works for that fitness chain that you guys have up north.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    FYI I was kidding around about a conspiracy, but I guess my humor isn't that great.

Sell what you want to sell. When you sell something to me, make sure I get a better deal than everyone else !
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can't believe we're still talking about this. FWIW, Craig (Garage Iron) and I had a big talk about equipment and racks before I ordered. His advice to me was to go for the Rogue R3 based on the value of shipping to Canada. I looked at just about EVERY rack option on the market in the $1000-$1500 range. This was literally right before he ordered his DH and you can see my joking anger in his review thread.

Now, after visiting his gym and seeing the DH I still think the R3 30" BT is a better fit for my needs, but still, had I known about the DH I may very well have bought it. Can we please move on?

I'd like to get my hands on a Sorinex Nickelblack bar....

Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Did your come with assembly instructions?

I just got mine yesterday, and I don't see instructions.

StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kwazer View Post
    Did your come with assembly instructions?

I just got mine yesterday, and I don't see instructions.
    Here you go my friend...
    Attached Files
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #35 ▪██─────██▪

Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How long did it take you to get yours? I am kind of upset, I emailed them twice asking for just an approximate time when they thought it would be done and shipped. I know it could take multiple weeks but it would be nice just to hear that back from them. Yet when I sent an email with some questions on other items I was possibly interested in purchasing I got a reply back within like 15 mins.

I hope they arent one of those now that they have your business they dont care anymore companies. Things like that will get an order cancelled very quickly and me moving on to someone elses rack

StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) StephanBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Navyguy825 View Post
    How long did it take you to get yours? *snip*
    Navyguy, when did you order yours? I don't know what current lead times are... I ordered mine on during the new years break and received it in a week. The rack has become quite popular and most likely selling much better than originally expected by Sorinex. I worked with Ben Smith at Sorinex and he was extremely responsive. I have contacted him well beyond normal business hours. I purchased the rack over the phone, but have purchased other items now online and received them quickly. If you don't have someones contact info... PM me and I'll give you Ben's number.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #35 ▪██─────██▪

Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Navyguy825 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have no problems with it taking multiple weeks to make it, I expected that when I ordered. Just would be nice to have gotten a reply back saying hey yeah it will be about xx days/weeks. Yet instead I get no reply but when I inquiry about possible new purchases a new reply for that gets a response almost immediately.

Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kwazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StephanBB View Post
    Here you go my friend...
    Thanks so much!!! What a great forum.

How long did it take you to get yours? I am kind of upset, I emailed them twice asking for just an approximate time when they thought it would be done and shipped. I know it could take multiple weeks but it would be nice just to hear that back from them. Yet when I sent an email with some questions on other items I was possibly interested in purchasing I got a reply back within like 15 mins.

I hope they arent one of those now that they have your business they dont care anymore companies. Things like that will get an order cancelled very quickly and me moving on to someone elses rack
    I believe that I ordered mine on January 14th, and I received it yesterday (mind you that was shipping from SC to Vancouver-area Canada).

I also worked with Ben and he was extremely responsive as well.

I did receive it a bit later than they originally quoted me, but I do understand that they have had quite a demand for this rack lately. Trust me, once you get it, the wait will be worth it.

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have no problems with it taking multiple weeks to make it, I expected that when I ordered. Just would be nice to have gotten a reply back saying hey yeah it will be about xx days/weeks. Yet instead I get no reply but when I inquiry about possible new purchases a new reply for that gets a response almost immediately.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but did they not give you an estimated delivery date when you ordered it?
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This looks like a hell of a rack. Maybe I'll add this to my list for my upgrade down the road.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.18

I HATE lightbulbs.

Registered you, sir. trimble006's Avatar
    trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I believe that I ordered mine on January 14th, and I received it yesterday (mind you that was shipping from SC to Vancouver-area Canada).

I also worked with Ben and he was extremely responsive as well.

I did receive it a bit later than they originally quoted me, but I do understand that they have had quite a demand for this rack lately. Trust me, once you get it, the wait will be worth it.
    How much did it cost to ship it into BC? At some point I'll likely end up importing a rack to BC as well...
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #54 ▪█─────█▪

-✘- Edmonton Oilers -✘-
    -✘- Toronto Blue Jays -✘-

Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something here, but did they not give you an estimated delivery date when you ordered it?
    No, just the usual hey you placed an order email right after I bought it.

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yet instead I get no reply but when I inquiry about possible new purchases a new reply for that gets a response almost immediately.
    Yeah get that too sometimes with other vendors and other products not even fitness related. If you ask a question before order, you get a reply ASAP. After order, no go.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

Can anyone tell me tge height of the storage rack, looks about 10" shorter? Also what size are the holes on the rack(trying to see what accessories other places sell that will fit?

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh my god i love those j-hooks!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 21

817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can anyone tell me tge height of the storage rack, looks about 10" shorter? Also what size are the holes on the rack(trying to see what accessories other places sell that will fit?
    The rack is 3x3 and the storage is 2x2
    1" holes
    It surprises me how many people refuse to buy equipment from Elitefts because its too expensive but they will buy equipment from their competitors, then continue to go on EFS website to educate themselves for FREE

Whats the total height of the storage rack, ive seen the overall height posted but not that of the storage which is shorter.

You also 1" hole, I saw somewhere else 5/8 and sorinex says their landmine works on it which is 5/8?

Originally Posted by trimble006 View Post
    How much did it cost to ship it into BC? At some point I'll likely end up importing a rack to BC as well...
    $180.00.

Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Accutron View Post
    Your reading comprehension needs some work.

scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dark Horse is supposed to ship out to me tomorrow, and the anticipation is killing me. Anyone have a timeframe for travel time approx? Carolina's to Texas. All work No squats make jack dull boy.

Originally Posted by scottofio View Post
    Dark Horse is supposed to ship out to me tomorrow, and the anticipation is killing me. Anyone have a timeframe for travel time approx? Carolina's to Texas. All work No squats make jack dull boy.
    cool, when did you order yours

scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottofio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    31st of January. No custom mods, just ordered the horse, the Xl diablo dip attachment and the plastic on the J hooks, no extra storage pins.

Registered you, sir. trimble006's Avatar
    trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    $180.00.
    That includes customs and everything?! Not too shabby... Thanks!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #54 ▪█─────█▪

-✘- Edmonton Oilers -✘-
    -✘- Toronto Blue Jays -✘-

Just found out mines shipping tomorrow woohoo

817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whats the total height of the storage rack, ive seen the overall height posted but not that of the storage which is shorter.

You also 1" hole, I saw somewhere else 5/8 and sorinex says their landmine works on it which is 5/8?
    Look at the first page on this thread. Now look at 5th picture its a picture of Rogues Jcup (5/8) against Sorinex J cup and you can clearly see its bigger. I believe its 1 inch.
    It surprises me how many people refuse to buy equipment from Elitefts because its too expensive but they will buy equipment from their competitors, then continue to go on EFS website to educate themselves for FREE