Page 23 of 183 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast
    Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iccyman001 View Post
    Sounds like a great time, pics?
    Have not seen you post forever brah
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AFdave View Post
    Have not seen you post forever brah

I've been busy Dave! Bought a house (closing right now) and I am at hurlburt field right now doing a SAV inspection. How have you been?
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been busy Dave! Bought a house (closing right now) and I am at hurlburt field right now doing a SAV inspection. How have you been?
    Congrats man! Busy as ever at work. My new "student" is the vice wing commander so that has kept me working long hours for awhile. When are you coming to visit Sergio and me?

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AFdave View Post
    Congrats man! Busy as ever at work. My new "student" is the vice wing commander so that has kept me working long hours for awhile. When are you coming to visit Sergio and me?
    Oh wow! talk about huge OPR bullet haha. After I close and I buy all my furniture; I will be looking to do some traveling!!! I would say you might see me around end of May???
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

Oh wow! talk about huge OPR bullet haha. After I close and I buy all my furniture; I will be looking to do some traveling!!! I would say you might see me around end of May???
    That would be great man

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep, I always joked about my body being so toxic, no germs could survive in it. 3 weeks after quitting smoking, and I'm coming down with a hell of a cold............this sucks..........
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like a great time, pics?
    I haven't been taking many pics due to not wanting to kill my cell phone with salt water, but actually have a waterproof camera now. I took it along and never really crossed my mind until after cleaning things up at the end of each day. I did pull it out of the bag once while the boys were picking up the decoys. Other than that all I managed was a pic of the sunset in camp Saturday night.

Attached Images

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Yep, I always joked about my body being so toxic, no germs could survive in it. 3 weeks after quitting smoking, and I'm coming down with a hell of a cold............this sucks..........
    Nah the quitters flu is hitting you pretty much at exactly the normal time. It's sort of a double whammy... For one quitting at first is a stress on the body and stress weakens the immune system... For two... Around 3-4 weeks is when the first of the tar starts letting loose and certain parts of your lung membranes are starting to heal and shedding their natrual amount of phlegm... You just haven't had natural healthy phlegm in so long that your body is going to try to cough it out.

Mine lasted about 2 weeks, and then afterwards my wind for cardio and my squat weight all took huge jumps.

My squat weight actually went up 50 pounds without even pushing it hard!

Keep up the good work bro!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Nah the quitters flu is hitting you pretty much at exactly the normal time. It's sort of a double whammy... For one quitting at first is a stress on the body and stress weakens the immune system... For two... Around 3-4 weeks is when the first of the tar starts letting loose and certain parts of your lung membranes are starting to heal and shedding their natrual amount of phlegm... You just haven't had natural healthy phlegm in so long that your body is going to try to cough it out.

Mine lasted about 2 weeks, and then afterwards my wind for cardio and my squat weight all took huge jumps.

My squat weight actually went up 50 pounds without even pushing it hard!

Keep up the good work bro!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Okay, so this snow storm whooped my ass...

I couldn't get either snowblower running. After 2 years in mothballs they just need some TLC... And my mechanic buddy's wife's gramma died so he couldn't come help me.

My wife made it out to work just fine and then the big snow came in...

So I went and drove down all 750 feet of driveway from the garage to the road. Which I must admit was kind of fun at first, listening to music, sipping coffee and wheeling around in 4 high!

Then I got out and shoveled any of the bad spots, shoveled the plow notch and just went down the whole driveway cleaning things up.

Not good, but not bad.

Then my pregnant wife with no survival skills, little sense of self preservation and a full on case of pregnancy brain came home and got her car stuck when she drove into the turn around which I had not cleared at all since it's on my side of the driveway and I gave her a clear path to her stall.

She threw a fit... And it was clear to me that with her leaving at 4 (This morning) for work that I was going to have to drop the dollars so my pregnant wife could make it out okay.

$80 was a little steep for the plow service, but they did one hell of a job with just a wheeler and a guy with a snow plow!

Holy hell do I have some sore spots on my body today!
    6'4"

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    We haven't heard from 44 in a while... I wonder if this means the baby is home and he's busy bee of a new father!
    This exactly..

Baby is doing great other than being gassy. Gaining weight and getting meaner by the day. Goodbye sleep.
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    This exactly..

Baby is doing great other than being gassy. Gaining weight and getting meaner by the day. Goodbye sleep.
    Probly takes after Daddy huh.

That's a nice flathead in the avi.

This exactly..

Yeah the sleep thing is my biggest worry... All of the other stuff I'm totally fine with, poop, pee, puke, losing control of my schedule.... No problem.

Sleep is like my weapon. I mean the secret to my ability to go like a wild elk ass raping a war donkey is the fact that I get 8-9 hours of straight up passed out sleep so deep it makes the moving Inception look like a story about insomniacs.
    6'4"

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah the sleep thing is my biggest worry... All of the other stuff I'm totally fine with, poop, pee, puke, losing control of my schedule.... No problem.

Sleep is like my weapon. I mean the secret to my ability to go like a wild elk ass raping a war donkey is the fact that I get 8-9 hours of straight up passed out sleep so deep it makes the moving Inception look like a story about insomniacs.
    I agree. I've always been a believer in a good nights rest. Not only for physical stamina during the day but for decision making and mental well being. I can be ankle deep in **** and be all smiles but if I don't get my rest in I feel like a zombie.

She was born Nov 23 and I haven't got over 5 hrs of sleep in a day yet. That's been my biggest struggle to this point. I don't mind doing the shift thing but I feel guilty when the wife has to get up for her shift so I end up being awake anyways.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yet another reason why I never want kids.........We are looking for a new puppy, though. I want a Blue Heeler, but she wants a lap dog or shelter pet.......

in omnia paratus

I agree. I've always been a believer in a good nights rest. Not only for physical stamina during the day but for decision making and mental well being. I can be ankle deep in **** and be all smiles but if I don't get my rest in I feel like a zombie.

She was born Nov 23 and I haven't got over 5 hrs of sleep in a day yet. That's been my biggest struggle to this point. I don't mind doing the shift thing but I feel guilty when the wife has to get up for her shift so I end up being awake anyways.
    Yeah I'm the same way... My mind and body are sort of built on the model of a good night's sleep activates my super powers.

AND the baby will be born at the beginning of my most busy time of year... On the bright side though, like a true Northerner, when the days start getting really long from late March to Mid June, I get an extra boost in my motor. Up here in March it's like a light switch gets flicked and suddenly the days go from "Kind of getting a little longer" to "Holy Crap the days are getting long."

And it has a short term invigoration effect... And you just start pushing yourself to go longer, harder and faster and often times run on shorter sleep.

So if there's a time of year for me to get a little extra juice from the natural world while taking care of a baby it's then!
    6'4"

Yet another reason why I never want kids.........We are looking for a new puppy, though. I want a Blue Heeler, but she wants a lap dog or shelter pet.......
    Get a blue heeler from a shelter!

For me having a kid has always been something on the table since I was young the reality of being an only child settled into my mind. As I got older the reason for wanting a kid has grown as I have...

On one level, it's a chance for me to teach someone else the world and give her the opportunities and the mentorship that I could have really used to go much further in my own life.

But on an emotional level... It's a chance for me to fall in love all over again.

There's not a lot of times in this life that we get to really fall head over heels in love with another human being. It's a rare thing to experience in it's truest form and it's probably one of the greatest things about the human experience. Only now I get to fall in love with a human being and not only keep my wife, but grow closer to her.

It's a whole new adventure called "Family."

And it means I get to take on, even newer challenges!
    6'4"

Get a blue heeler from a shelter!

For me having a kid has always been something on the table since I was young the reality of being an only child settled into my mind. As I got older the reason for wanting a kid has grown as I have...

On one level, it's a chance for me to teach someone else the world and give her the opportunities and the mentorship that I could have really used to go much further in my own life.

But on an emotional level... It's a chance for me to fall in love all over again.

There's not a lot of times in this life that we get to really fall head over heels in love with another human being. It's a rare thing to experience in it's truest form and it's probably one of the greatest things about the human experience. Only now I get to fall in love with a human being and not only keep my wife, but grow closer to her.

It's a whole new adventure called "Family."

And it means I get to take on, even newer challenges!
    Theres certainly nothing like it. I dont even feel like the same person.

I was pulling for a boy like no other and now that I have a girl idk what id do with a boy.

I was pulling for a boy like no other and now that I have a girl idk what id do with a boy.
    I was kind of the same way up to the point where we found out it was a girl.

I've got a bit of a macho reputation with the lifestyle I've lived so a bunch of my friends were all "What are you going to do with a little girl?"

I think it's actually the perfect thing to smooth out my rough edges... And see elements of myself that I had to leave behind or unexplored in my journey through life because to make the climb I did I had to embrace the more masculine aspect of my identity.

That and I have three friends who have 4 boys that are all under the age of Two and a Half, they are all (Of course) incredibly proud of their sons, constantly bragging their son's up and rubbing each other's nose in the natural growth, and constantly having family play dates... But at the same time, all three of those guys are TOTAL PUSSIES, living like City Kitties, playing video games all the time, little real world experience compared to their ability to google something up.

I can already see if I had a son.

Guy #1: My Boy just took first place at the Video Game Tourney!
    Guy #2: Both my Son's just got their bird watching merit badge!
    Guy #3: My Son just beat my personal record for most hours spent watching TV and he monitored his own diabetes meds the whole time.

Me: My Son just set the single season sack record for his high school football team and then still made it home in time to help me skin out the deer I bagged last weekend!

So having a girl... It's best not to Alienate those guys!
    6'4"

So now is your wife going to go with 6 weeks maternity leave... Or is she going to be able to get the 12?
    6'4"

So now is your wife going to go with 6 weeks maternity leave... Or is she going to be able to get the 12?
    She used a little bit already because she went to half days a few weeks before the kid got here. That dipped into it a little but I think she will be at home til early Feb.

She used a little bit already because she went to half days a few weeks before the kid got here. That dipped into it a little but I think she will be at home til early Feb.
    I'm pretty sure my Wife's work treats it completely as a leave of absence that's paid... But I wonder... I have Aflack for her... And I wonder if she wanted to take the month off before the baby for Doctor approved medical reasons, if Aflack's maternity clause just covers that?
    6'4"

I'm pretty sure my Wife's work treats it completely as a leave of absence that's paid... But I wonder... I have Aflack for her... And I wonder if she wanted to take the month off before the baby for Doctor approved medical reasons, if Aflack's maternity clause just covers that?
    I dont see why not. Like you said if you have proof that she couldnt work due to medical reasons..

Is she getting pretty big? How is she feeling?

I dont see why not. Like you said if you have proof that she couldnt work due to medical reasons..

Is she getting pretty big? How is she feeling?
    She's basically just gained a ton of Belly... I forget all the measurements, but her belly is basically 2 inches bigger than it's supposed to be ATM... And she was just diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes... But so far she's been able to manage it with diet.

Only thing is, when her blood sugar is low, which she's used to running a little high/borderline as it is... So now that she's running normal, she is crankier than hell and meaner than a snake.

I've pretty much spent the last 5 days, when I wasn't shoveling snow from Winter storm Caesar, I've been hiding in the basement.

Her blood pressure is also starting to go up... So I think we're starting to see the effect of her age showing up in the pregnancy.

So I'm just trying to stay tuned in, during that period of time when I'm up stairs and just like... Throw a sandwich into the living room and run like hell for the basement stairwell!

6'4"

She's basically just gained a ton of Belly... I forget all the measurements, but her belly is basically 2 inches bigger than it's supposed to be ATM... And she was just diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes... But so far she's been able to manage it with diet.

Only thing is, when her blood sugar is low, which she's used to running a little high/borderline as it is... So now that she's running normal, she is crankier than hell and meaner than a snake.

I've pretty much spent the last 5 days, when I wasn't shoveling snow from Winter storm Caesar, I've been hiding in the basement.

Her blood pressure is also starting to go up... So I think we're starting to see the effect of her age showing up in the pregnancy.

So I'm just trying to stay tuned in, during that period of time when I'm up stairs and just like... Throw a sandwich into the living room and run like hell for the basement stairwell!

So that usually means a bigger baby right?

If she gets your size + the g.d. you may have a shot at the Heisman yet!

So that usually means a bigger baby right?

If she gets your size + the g.d. you may have a shot at the Heisman yet!
    LOL... Yeah I was 10 pounds 12 ounces.

And right now I'm just a big guy... Growing up I was a goddam leviathan growth machine.

When I started Kindergarten the next tallest kid compared to me only came up to between my elbow and my shoulder. And I was one of the youngest kids in my grade. Other than 2 new kids in 2nd grade, no one else got above my shoulder until 5th or 6th grade when the girls started getting taller.

So if my daughter gets that gene from me... She might end up playing Defensive end in the NFL... Maybe she'll even get a cool nic-name like "The Widowmaker" for roughing the passer every time she sacks the QB!
    6'4"

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We're getting another Boxer this week. I hear ya with the kids, never wanted to have them and that run in with the dissecting forceps and ring clamps 10 years ago closed that chapter in my life.

Nainoa, make sure you're watching the sodium intake, that can pull it down a good bit just by watching that.

Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    We're getting another Boxer this week. I hear ya with the kids, never wanted to have them and that run in with the dissecting forceps and ring clamps 10 years ago closed that chapter in my life.

Nainoa, make sure you're watching the sodium intake, that can pull it down a good bit just by watching that.
    Yeah she's really being good about watching her nutrition.

If it wasn't for the fact that she has transformed into the rudest human being on the planet recently and been so straight up verbally abusive to me, I would actually say that I'm very proud of my wife for being proactive about her diet, nutrition, over all health, being tough and driving to work through 2 death blizzards and she's even been sharper than she's ever been about managing the budget.

Now if she just wasn't meaner than a snake with it's tail caught in a mouse trap!

6'4"

Give her chocolate and all will be better.

in omnia paratus

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    some of you backwoods people might get a kick out of this pic

China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope