Leogirl75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need a Trainer/Coach for my first NPC Show - HELP!

Hi! So I am going to be doing my first NPC competition in March 22, 2013. I currently live in the West LA area and I am in desperate need of a trainer/coach to start preparing me, working me out, etc for my show. I am competing in the bikini class. Please reply if you know of any or can direct me on where to to go! Thank you!
    Brandie

joelowman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Leogirl75 View Post
    Hi! So I am going to be doing my first NPC competition in March 22, 2013. I currently live in the West LA area and I am in desperate need of a trainer/coach to start preparing me, working me out, etc for my show. I am competing in the bikini class. Please reply if you know of any or can direct me on where to to go! Thank you!
    Brandie
    Would love to help

MattPorter3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattPorter3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattPorter3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattPorter3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattPorter3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattPorter3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattPorter3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattPorter3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattPorter3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattPorter3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattPorter3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Leogirl75 View Post
    Brandie
    Email at matthewteamporter@gmail.com

I might be able to help you or refer to others I trust

-Matt

Registered User AshleeNicoleFit's Avatar
    AshleeNicoleFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Great reliable coach

James Juge

Bodybyjuge@gmail.com

Great guy! Helped me qualify for Nationals! Goodluck girl