Minimaniac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minimaniac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minimaniac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minimaniac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minimaniac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minimaniac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minimaniac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minimaniac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minimaniac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Safe prohormones

I've been wondering about prohormones and if I should cycle one and what I should cycle. I went to the supp store and the guy recommended tri-methyl xtreme 3.15. I did some research and there's no way I'm doing that to my liver. My question is what does it mean if a compound is "methylated" and also what are some safer and less toxic prohormones and/or alternatives. I'm 20 years old 5'6 150 lbs. and have been lifting since I was an incoming freshman back in highschool. Suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated.

STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Its your body do what you want, my opinion is dont go the ph route but no one can tell you what to do, im just curious, why do you want to go that route? oh and you just opened season for these guys so take it with a grain of salt
    My shoes are tied im not trippin

You cant fix stupid but you can vote obama the f*ck out, ;)

you know what really annoys me about this website..........no one ever talks about jack3d, get it together people this site can use some originality
    ============================================================
    currently running:

hdrol/furuza
    cycle assist
    cbol
    dymatize choco banana
    tamox
    4500 cals
    2 gallons water
    and other stuff that makes my burps smell good :D

Minimaniac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minimaniac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minimaniac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minimaniac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minimaniac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minimaniac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minimaniac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minimaniac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minimaniac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    A friend suggested it and I feel I've hit a plateau. I'm hesitant about cause I've heard the damage they can do. I figured a second opinion from other viewpoints would help.

STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yea, unfortunelty im not the one to ask or provide any knowledge on that stuff but i can safely say.... read up on it and weigh it all out and make sure that just hitting a plateu is worth it, lots of stuff to learn , just dont want to see you like so many that come on here with threads asking why there nuts hurt and can i reverse my gyno, goodluck

you know what really annoys me about this website..........no one ever talks about jack3d, get it together people this site can use some originality
    currently running:

hdrol/furuza
    cycle assist
    cbol
    dymatize choco banana
    tamox
    4500 cals
    2 gallons water

jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtyler30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    a plateau is not a very good reason to try ph's.

Duely noted thanks man. And do you know what methylated is? I'm pretty sure it's something harmful but idk.

PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Minimaniac View Post
    Duely noted thanks man. And do you know what methylated is? I'm pretty sure it's something harmful but idk.
    lol.
    Romans 8:18; Nothing worth having comes easy.

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SM1004 View Post
    H-drol is mild and one of the more safer ones very good for cutting stay away from m-drol the muscle quality you obtain is poor and watery
    seriousy? not really

h-drol is not meant for cutting but its dry so can be used for it. i recommend bulking with ph/ds not cutting as thats the best use. i wouldnt really consider it safe or that mild either.

m-drol isnt poor muscle gains. you can pack on alot of quality muscle with it but it could be somewhat wet gains. it also depends on diet.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SM1004 View Post
    H-drol is mild and one of the more safer ones very good for cutting stay away from m-drol the muscle quality you obtain is poor and watery
    Originally Posted by Dymethazine View Post
    seriousy? not really
    I laughed as well. But seriously, i'm reporting you for posting in this thread
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No PH inherently safe or unsafe. It's more a matter of your body's current health, genetics, support supplementation, and post cycle therapy.

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    weight-150! Plateau? You've got to gain b4 you can reach a plateau. Try eating more and learn how to train properly. Edit: And all the prohormones in the world aren't gonna do you a damn bit of good if you can't eat enough.
    Last edited by MASSter; 01-26-2011 at 04:18 PM.

natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetrig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been wondering about prohormones and if I should cycle one and what I should cycle. I went to the supp store and the guy recommended tri-methyl xtreme 3.15. I did some research and there's no way I'm doing that to my liver. My question is what does it mean if a compound is "methylated" and also what are some safer and less toxic prohormones and/or alternatives. I'm 20 years old 5'6 150 lbs. and have been lifting since I was an incoming freshman back in highschool. Suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated.
    I hear the best pro hormone is a mix of a hormone called chupacabra terror and another one called dumbledoor baby cockbol
    "Keep the company of those who seek the truth, and run from those who have found it" Vaclav Havel

The mind controls the body. If you are motivated to reach your goals, your mind will make it a reality.
    -Natetrig

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jtyler30 View Post
    a plateau is not a very good reason to try ph's.
    lol its the only reason to (unless you plan on competing; in which case its only use would be for kickstarting)

Of course, 150lbs @ age 20 is not a plateau
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    weight-150! Plateau? You've got to gain b4 you can reach a plateau. Try eating more and learn how to train properly.
    id highly recommend this route, and plateau's are kinda hard for me to believe, i dont believe your body gives up on growing, the bigger your body grows the bigger your diet and regiment needs to to grow to accommodate. maybe i say that cause i have not hit one idk

currently running:

hdrol/furuza
    cycle assist
    cbol
    dymatize choco banana
    tamox
    4500 cals
    2 gallons water

Did anyone know or find out what it means if something is methylated?

steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    topic is oxymoron lol
    "A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle." unknown

Good supplements: dark matter, universal animal m-stak, mesomorph, serious mass

jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did anyone know or find out what it means if something is methylated?
    you're considering taking steroids and you don't know the difference between methylated compounds and ones that are not? yay, one less idiot alive to screw up the gene pool for the rest of us!

No I don't know and I would never take anything unless I knew everything about it hence why I asked what methylated means. I'm curious what it means and I'm wondering about it in the future after tons and tons of research not taking it or anything just trying to understand it better. So can you clarify what methylated means and what significance it has to help me? Again im just looking for help suggestions and examples to inform me more.Thanks

leepees has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No I don't know and I would never take anything unless I knew everything about it hence why I asked what methylated means. I'm curious what it means and I'm wondering about it in the future after tons and tons of research not taking it or anything just trying to understand it better. So can you clarify what methylated means and what significance it has to help me? Again im just looking for help suggestions and examples to inform me more.Thanks
    First of all there is no safe drug, there will always be side effects with any drug you put in your body. Methylated steroids are hard on your liver. The best thing for you to do is go to the search bar and type prohormone and I'm sure you will find what you are looking for. At 150 though I recommend you take your time to go look at the nutrition and workout sections before you delve into serious compounds.

taylorsoby is on a distinguished road. (+10) taylorsoby is on a distinguished road. (+10) taylorsoby is on a distinguished road. (+10) taylorsoby is on a distinguished road. (+10) taylorsoby is on a distinguished road. (+10) taylorsoby is on a distinguished road. (+10) taylorsoby is on a distinguished road. (+10) taylorsoby is on a distinguished road. (+10) taylorsoby is on a distinguished road. (+10) taylorsoby is on a distinguished road. (+10) taylorsoby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by leepees View Post
    First of all there is no safe drug, there will always be side effects with any drug you put in your body. Methylated steroids are hard on your liver. The best thing for you to do is go to the search bar and type prohormone and I'm sure you will find what you are looking for. At 150 though I recommend you take your time to go look at the nutrition and workout sections before you delve into serious compounds.
    he was simply asking what methylated means not asking what a prohormone is

cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why don't you just google it? The bottom line is if a compound is methylated its going to be hard on your liver thats the most important thing you need to go in regards to ph's and steroids

I found this decent explanation in 2 minutes: http://www.anabolicandsteroid.com/methylated-steroids/

Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When people refer to methylation or methylated steroids, they are usually talking about a methyl group (ch3) at the 17a position of the molecule. The purpose of methylation is protecting the hydroxyl at the 17b position. Without protection of the hydroxyl group, after oral ingestion 17b-hydroxyl dehydrogenase (metabolic oxidation) would take place turning the 17b hydroxyl to a 17-keto rendering the steroid inactive and subsequently excreted.

Although, methylation at the 1, 2, and 6 position have shown an influence on 17b-hydroxyl dehydrogenase. Methylation at these positions have not shown the same effect on liver tissue, but would technically be considered methylated steroids.
    Yes, my good man, I'll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans...raw.

There are no winners or losers of war; only survivors...

Thanks and also if I was to take a ph which I'm leaning towards no at this point, would a liver support save my liver and fully protect it? Thanks again for all the help I appreciate it alot.

Registered User Jimmy_Hollywood's Avatar
    Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy_Hollywood is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No, liver support won't save your liver.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22what+is+a+me...+prohormone%22

cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdsfx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why don't you post your supplement stack, diet and training regimen to see if we can help you bust that plateau.

mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mootonandy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think M1D from LGSciences is supposed to be the mildest PH you can get. The PH in it is DHEA so I think it is also a natural test booster aswell as a PH.