Page 34 of 140 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 4176
    johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dayum....totally fuct my diet tonite watchin my Bama crush ND. Gotta get back on track tomorrow!

BRB...feeling big,bloated and beligerant!lol
    ~Roll F'n Tide! crew~
    ~Atlanta Braves crew~
    ~Tennesse Titans crew~
    ~Forever cutting crew~
    ~Only drink water crew~
    ~Running crew~
    ~Listen to at least one Deftones song a day crew~
    ~Never dreamer bulking again crew~
    ~Prius crew~
    ~Wear shorts all year around crew~

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Danielbednarz2 View Post
    Didn't notice 50% of sigs that have all weigh-in days.. Doesn't understand that "updating a spreadsheet" for a fat loss competition means inputting weights.

OP why you no guess his weight?!?!
    You right..I shoulda guessed it. Woulda made TOTAL sense to him.

Originally Posted by AlwaysABear View Post
    Nice community here with responses like that...
    Take it outside..seriously. No need for childish responses.

Originally Posted by AlwaysABear View Post
    I saw the dates in the sig when it was mentioned... which was after the 2nd weigh-in was taken. There was no mention of the 6th being the date to weigh-in by in the original OP, so I'm struggling to understand why some of you people are being so petty with your reponses.

Unfortunately I've not had time to browse these forums as much as I'd like, I just thought this comp might be a good way to get some motivation... didn't expect to get such crap from some of you. Really making the forum look great, thanks.
    Ugh.

Originally Posted by truushot View Post
    Stop whining.

BRB laying 5 to 1 you don't make it a month. 15 to 1 you don't complete the competition..

Neg button is tempting me... people don't make me do it.
    Right. I doubt makes it to the halfway point.

Regardless, you are on the list; I just haven't updated it like I mentioned in a previous post. Relax your jimmies and check back tomorrow.
    www.grazethesky.com

Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been eating roughly at maintenance for the last couple of days because I've felt so run down.

I feel a little better this morning although a recurring ear problem looks to have resurfaced which necessitates a trip to the doctors -.-

Going to do a light workout in a bit and try to stick to 2k calories today.

RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RugbyColt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how is everyone getting along so far with week 2? sunday i hit 1777 calories and monday 1460. today is my fasting day so im aiming for a 6hour eating gap and ~1000cals.
    forever cutting.

Current Weight - 224
    Target Weight - 190 lbs
    --------------------
    January 1st - 228
    January 7th - 224
    January 14th -
    January 21st -
    January 28th -

February 4th -
    February 11th -
    February 18th -
    February 25th -

March 3rd -
    March 10th -
    March 17th -
    March 24th -
    March 31st -

I ALWAYS REP BACK!
    ^okay not always so if i forget shoot me a pm.

"words will only get you so far, Actions will show people who you really are"

wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2 terrible binge days.

Will eat slightly less pure fat food sources today just to lower the calorie intake.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by caldave28 View Post
    What are you listening to during your workouts? I'm jamming some Morgan Page right now.
    I like fast-paced metal or electronic. I use my iPhone, so I put motivational videos on there as well. Those make cardio sessions fly by.

Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just had one of the most half arsed workouts of my life. Still, it's all about trying to make it part of my day at the moment.

Anyone else workout at home or are you all doing proper gym routines?

Less mead, more wenches Vikingly's Avatar
    Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Allingham View Post
    Just had one of the most half arsed workouts of my life. Still, it's all about trying to make it part of my day at the moment.

Im doing both. Got a punchbag hung out back and 70kg of weights, but I hit the gym 2-3 times a week with a friend who's joining the army in July, he's fit as a flea so its good to try keeping up with him. I managed 5k on the treadmill at 9.5km/h and my usual weights routine, ending with 3km on the cross trainer. Solid 2 hrs was solid!
    81lbs down, 36 to go.

'Just last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick'
    Muhammad Ali

Originally Posted by Vikingly View Post
    Im doing both. Got a punchbag hung out back and 70kg of weights, but I hit the gym 2-3 times a week with a friend who's joining the army in July, he's fit as a flea so its good to try keeping up with him. I managed 5k on the treadmill at 9.5km/h and my usual weights routine, ending with 3km on the cross trainer. Solid 2 hrs was solid!
    Nice.

I never even get close to that length of time these days. I have almost zero conditioning at this point though.

I miss having a punchbag - I used to have one hanging up outside one of the places I lived. I don't think my current landlord would be overly impressed with me installing a wall bracket.

AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlwaysABear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    You right..I shoulda guessed it. Woulda made TOTAL sense to him.

Take it outside..seriously. No need for childish responses.

Ugh.

Right. I doubt makes it to the halfway point.

Regardless, you are on the list; I just haven't updated it like I mentioned in a previous post. Relax your jimmies and check back tomorrow.
    I posted asking if I was out because I didn't submit my weight by the deadline of the 6th, which wasn't listed in the original post. I suggested that maybe the 6th should have been specified as being the next weigh-in.

Cue several people immediately jumping on my post to throw insults my way.

And my responses are childish? Ok then.

If you keep me in the comp, then thank you. Now that I know the weigh-in is every Sunday, I won't miss one. I still think the 6th should have been mentioned in the OP.

As to the people who feel the need to flame newcomers to the forum for not magically knowing how the weight loss comp format works, keep your bull**** to yourself thanks.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Allingham View Post

No gym for me yet. Since I work 13-hour shifts and live 15 miles away from the gym, I've decided to do my workout at home for the time being. I do 20-30 minutes of cardio with bodyweight exercises. I also have a small DB set for lifting. The rest is up to my diet, motivation, and self-control.

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kelekin View Post
    This discussion isn't going to go anywhere. You're going to throw a bunch of points to say you're correct, other people are going to throw a bunch of points to say you're wrong. We should just settle on the reality that people believe different things and nutrition is a very complicated science, before this ends up in a silly argument (which, other places it might not, but this is bodybuilding.com, so we're about 3 posts from some guy calling you a *** and negging you).
    It's just like somebody not calling out broscience. Yes, I do believe there's a bunch of unanswered questions when it comes to nutrition. I am in agreement that do whatever works for you is the best method.

I would, however feel completely upset with myself if I didn't make my point known.

Regardless, that's just my standpoint on the matter.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

MyFitnessPal ID: morrikj <-- ADD ME!

October 2010 - 350 lbs <-- THE OLD ME... NEVER GOING BACK!

New addiction: Kick Boxing

Starting weight as of 1/3/16: 223.9 lbs (weigh ins every Sunday)

1/10: 222.9 lbs

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by morrikj777 View Post
    It's just like somebody not calling out broscience. Yes, I do believe there's a bunch of unanswered questions when it comes to nutrition. I am in agreement that do whatever works for you is the best method.

I would, however feel completely upset with myself if I didn't make my point known.

Regardless, that's just my standpoint on the matter.
    bros gonna bro-science. i'm learning to live w/ it.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    bros gonna bro-science. i'm learning to live w/ it.
    Agreed. I just don't want it perpetuated throughout this community. Seems like I'm completely out of breath everytime I have to explain nutrition to somebody IRL when they're constantly spouting off stuff they hear on paid commercials aired at 3:00am.

In other news, BLACK COFFEE pwnz!
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed. I just don't want it perpetuated throughout this community.
    The battle has already been lost.

Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    The battle has already been lost.
    You may have given in, but I haven't. :P
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its a tough on to fight cause technically, most bro-science isnt wrong, its just not necessary. :/

Wudayagunnado?

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cnh57811 View Post
    Its a tough on to fight cause technically, most bro-science isnt wrong, its just not necessary. :/

Wudayagunnado?
    brb i'm activating almonds all morning. bought a ton of un-activated almonds....
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

brb i'm activating almonds all morning. bought a ton of un-activated almonds....
    Yes, that's technically true, just not worded right... lol.

Ok ok, I get the point from everybody.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go ahead and pick & choose the ones that are obviously ridiculous. I was referring to the 6 meals/day, cardio burns fat, etc.

Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    No gym for me yet. Since I work 13-hour shifts and live 15 miles away from the gym, I've decided to do my workout at home for the time being. I do 20-30 minutes of cardio with bodyweight exercises. I also have a small DB set for lifting. The rest is up to my diet, motivation, and self-control.
    How often do you do it all?

I do pretty much the same with the addition of a kettlebell and some shadow boxing.

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not so much giving in as being realistic. The average person does not research or demonstrate a desire to truly expand their logic personally...or else we'd be living in an entirely different world.

Most people are always going to look for others to give them the answer...it's much easier to assume someone else is an 'expert' and knows it all that to inconvenience oneself with continuous study. Unfortunately!

Originally Posted by cnh57811 View Post
    Go ahead and pick & choose the ones that are obviously ridiculous. I was referring to the 6 meals/day, cardio burns fat, etc.
    lolz i know! just playin'

erryone is salty today!
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

It's not so much giving in as being realistic. The average person does not research or demonstrate a desire to truly expand their logic personally...or else we'd be living in an entirely different world.

Most people are always going to look for others to give them the answer...it's much easier to assume someone else is an 'expert' and knows it all that to inconvenience oneself with continuous study. Unfortunately!
    Aye, it's unfortunate. I've seen people completely bewildered by a subject and they're sitting in front of a computer with internet asking everybody around them for an answer. All I say is, "use your computer, google.com is your friend." Blows my mind some people don't even think to research something before going off to ask somebody about it. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's wise to take some effort on your own time to research the subject and then come to that person(s) with questions you didn't understand from said research.

But I digress.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Got appointment with my surgeon on the 16th but I doubt I'll be able to do it before march ...
    Diet is still in check, don't think I've lost any weight tho. Should be around 156.5 .
    Hopefully will be able to perform some sort of light cardio after he gives me some painkillers, I did some push ups and sit ups at home but the pain was too much so I stopped.
    Being injured sucks.
    :)

Im fat and overweight, what do I do? Lift heavy and eat well.
    Im skinny and need to put muscle on, what do I do? Lift heavy and eat well.
    I have loose skin, how do I get rid of it? Lift heavy and eat well.
    My GF cheated on me, my worlds ending what do I do? Lift heavy and eat well.
    My Daughters boyfriend is a gang member who is leading her astray, what do I do? Lift heavy and eat well.

I'm 10k in debt, what do I do? You know the drill. No excuses.

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    Aye, it's unfortunate. I've seen people completely bewildered by a subject and they're sitting in front of a computer with internet asking everybody around them for an answer. All I say is, "use your computer, google.com is your friend." Blows my mind some people don't even think to research something before going off to ask somebody about it. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's wise to take some effort on your own time to research the subject and then come to that person(s) with questions you didn't understand from said research.

But I digress.
    You assume that google is right?

But I digress.
    I know exactly what you mean lol

It is when you're looking at peer reviewed articles...

deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lolz i know! just playin'

erryone is salty today!
    All those caloric deficits affecting moods =/

No, but google.com does provide a ton of links to sites that provide the information. Go to a few sites, research the material and then compare notes.

Originally Posted by deebee83 View Post
    All those caloric deficits affecting moods =/
    My body is hating me and loving me at the same time. I'm eating quality food, but less of it and now I'm in physical turmoil. I should be good after one more week of healthy eating.

So..... truth!
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    I know exactly what you mean lol

It is when you're looking at peer reviewed articles...
    Which Peers??

Back to the Vegan/Meat eater argument, you can find peer reviewed/published articles defending both sides. Leaving everyone to wonder what is the truth.

Looked at the AMA they recommend something like 50-60g of protein a day. (for me) Come here and you get 150-200g. Which is right? Which is better?

Eat breakfast or don't. You can find published articles swearing both ways which is natural/evolution and which is better for your body.

The list is endless.