Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    tried training like phil, tried training like yates, now i train like branch and the results are awesome, i think a lot of people think he is using bad form because he is moving fast and its hard to see what his bio-mechanical movements are. I find watching branch very interesting, studying and working out what he is doing with each movement, not a big fan of his physique though
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HollywoodJohn View Post
    What a dumb statement! That's not ignorant, that's just dumb!

Knowledge is not co-related to how you look or how big you are... That's such a meat-head line of thought, no wonder bodybuilders are labeled walking retards.

Plus, i highly doubt 99.9% of the population wants to be a pro or trains to be one... Once again, retarded thinking.

Lyle McDonald is the most knowledgeable person in the world when it comes to human performance physiology, anatomy, biochemistry, biomechanics, all the exercise related to bodybuilding/fitness, etc. You name it! Guess what, he doesn't even look like he lifts.
    Some people just don't wanna be walking pharmacies.

Alan Aragon, arguably the best nutritionist in the world, knows more about nutrition and dieting than any IFBB dietist/guru, backs everything up with scientific research, yet he just looks like a regular guy.

Some of you guys are so dumb, it's just incredible.
    Why are you bringing up knowledge isn't correlated to how big you are? NextProtege didn't bring that point up at any time or imply it.

I agree Branch has poor technique on 50-60% of his back training but there could be an enormous number of factors for this of which you, I and every one bar Branch, JOJ and Brian Dobson know of. I agree if perfect form can be used it should be, why wouldn't you it's the most effective method. However branch may have shoulder issues meaning the weight he can start a pull down movement with, is so compromised that the violent swinging start will stimulate his lats more that if he did it with optimal form. In that instance the compromise in form yield greater benefit all be it with greater risk of injury.

Maybe be feels that intensity of training this way lets him work and push harder than if he did everything with perfect form. Do I know if that's true? Nope because I'm not Branch.

I'm sure you are knowledgeable as well as educated and I agree with the points you made in general. But your posts make you appear very arrogant and insulting other members on their opinions is completely unnecessary.

If you really are that bothered by his form and think that information you posses could genuinely help Branch bring up his back, then send him an email.
    To embed pictures: [img]url of the picture[/img]
    To embed youtube videos: [youtube]delete everything up to and including the = in the url[/youtube]

wanna fill out a 2x..... ncarter11's Avatar
    ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ncarter11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree maybe branch's form isnt by the book/perfect but he DOES WORK in the gym. I think at one point in the vid he has a stream of sweat clearly visible, pouring from his hat.... craziness. I respect his work ethic immensely

HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Got_tickets View Post

If you really are that bothered by his form and think that information you posses could genuinely help Branch bring up his back, then send him an email.
    Dorian Yates mentioned that he tried to talk Branch into changing his training abit, specifically more so Back training. He said Branch wasn't interested. This was in that video when Branch trained with Dorian in the dungeon.
    Branch is mostly a ego-lifter, i'm whilling to bet he's stubborn as sh*t about his principles, he always trained that way and he'll continue, regardless of how much more tears in his body he produces.
    If he wasn't whilling to hear Dorian, he won't listen to anybody at this point but yes, i'm pretty sure he could make alot more improvements to his back with some tweaks here and there.

I don't need to defend my stance, one with a brain just needs to watch his deadlifts...

AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If I remember correctly Dorian didn't try to say anything about Branch changing his style he said that he would of gave advice if Branch asked but he isn't going to just start saying what he should do different.

tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dorian Yates mentioned that he tried to talk Branch into changing his training abit, specifically more so Back training. He said Branch wasn't interested. This was in that video when Branch trained with Dorian in the dungeon.
    Branch is mostly a ego-lifter, i'm whilling to bet he's stubborn as sh*t about his principles, he always trained that way and he'll continue, regardless of how much more tears in his body he produces.
    If he wasn't whilling to hear Dorian, he won't listen to anybody at this point but yes, i'm pretty sure he could make alot more improvements to his back with some tweaks here and there.

I don't need to defend my stance, one with a brain just needs to watch his deadlifts...
    You can't deny that he pretty much always is improving though, even later on in his career. His training method is not one I would do, however he has been doing it since his teens so I'm sure his body is use to the type of training he uses. I would bet that if you asked him why he trains the way he does he would tell you that is the only way for him to get motivated. I'm sure if he worked out like Lee priest he would get bored.

I use more of a Lee priest type training nice, slow, and controlled throughout the whole movement, But sometimes it is fun to just rep something out with less strict form and just go to complete failure.

HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tryin2gethuge10 View Post
    You can't deny that he pretty much always is improving though, even later on in his career. His training method is not one I would do, however he has been doing it since his teens so I'm sure his body is use to the type of training he uses. I would bet that if you asked him why he trains the way he does he would tell you that is the only way for him to get motivated. I'm sure if he worked out like Lee priest he would get bored.

I use more of a Lee priest type training nice, slow, and controlled throughout the whole movement, But sometimes it is fun to just rep something out with less strict form and just go to complete failure.
    Lee Priest motions while training is something beautiful to look at...

tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lee Priest motions while training is something beautiful to look at...
    Sure is, after watching a few videos of his I began to train just like him.

Laying the Smackdown. Rocky_Maivia's Avatar
    Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool

Knowledge is not co-related to how you look or how big you are... That's such a meat-head line of thought, no wonder bodybuilders are labeled walking retards.

Plus, i highly doubt 99.9% of the population wants to be a pro or trains to be one... Once again, retarded thinking.

Lyle McDonald is the most knowledgeable person in the world when it comes to human performance physiology, anatomy, biochemistry, biomechanics, all the exercise related to bodybuilding/fitness, etc. You name it! Guess what, he doesn't even look like he lifts.

Alan Aragon, arguably the best nutritionist in the world, knows more about nutrition and dieting than any IFBB dietist/guru, backs everything up with scientific research, yet he just looks like a regular guy.

no hormonas no bodybuild

gh15 approved
    neg reds on sight crew

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I seem to be agreeing with pretty much everything you say lately Otis, this included.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

Originally Posted by DavisForman View Post
    I seem to be agreeing with pretty much everything you say lately Otis, this included.
    Do I see an alliance between the two of you in the near future?

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Did i miss something, he didn't do any deadlifts in that video? Are you referring to those supported hyper-extensions that he finished with?
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    seems like this forum is filled with e-warriors. every thread on here turns into whining and arguing. you all sound like little kids.

time to stop posting and go do something.

Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question

I haven't watched many MD videos lately. Are they always captured in this HD quality lately?
    www.bodybuildingpro.com
    http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com

NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll never really understand the hate on how pro's train. Regardless if its a training style you approve of, it obviously works for them. You don't get to be a pro without knowing how to train & grow, sorry, its just not possible.

What is everyone trying to say? If he trained like Lee Priest or Jay Cutler he would look like what? WOuld he be 350lbs shredded or something? How much bigger or more developed do you think he could become? lol

Branch's training style is real world proof that it is all about the mind-muscle connection. He is obviously stimulating the desired muscles with his wacky technique and getting the results. To the guys who say its all the cell-tech, well the cell-tech isnt going to help anything unless the stimulation & the breakdown from training has occured that triggers a response to grow. If his technique and form sucked to the point of not stimulating the target muscles, he wouldnt have ever grown like that. Case in point is the legions of regions in the local gyms on 1.5g of cell tech and are still 200lbs.

lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

the three staples for ego-training are using as much weight as possible

shouting c/mon motherfuker before each set and jonnie jackson shouting "yeah" and "c'mon branch" all through your workout,its no wander branch trains like this.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by NickM205 View Post
    I'll never really understand the hate on how pro's train. Regardless if its a training style you approve of, it obviously works for them. You don't get to be a pro without knowing how to train & grow, sorry, its just not possible.

What is everyone trying to say? If he trained like Lee Priest or Jay Cutler he would look like what? WOuld he be 350lbs shredded or something? How much bigger or more developed do you think he could become? lol

Branch's training style is real world proof that it is all about the mind-muscle connection. He is obviously stimulating the desired muscles with his wacky technique and getting the results. To the guys who say its all the cell-tech, well the cell-tech isnt going to help anything unless the stimulation & the breakdown from training has occured that triggers a response to grow. If his technique and form sucked to the point of not stimulating the target muscles, he wouldnt have ever grown like that. Case in point is the legions of regions in the local gyms on 1.5g of cell tech and are still 200lbs.
    He is stimulating muscles to grow of course.. but he is out of proportion so its fairly easy to put 2 and 2 together. If he put some finesse in his training he might be able to beat the guys he's going to lose to at the Mr.O every year.

AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thing is Branch contradicts himself. Remember when he tore his left tri leading up to the 2008 Olympia and had to have surgery? Well in the training videos leading up to the 2009 Arnold he said he had to alter his training and not go so crazy and he felt that his tricep looked even better then before the tear....yet he went back to the crazy training anyways...

Back From Construction... Hardbody316's Avatar
    Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bazookasword View Post
    arching your back is the correct way of doing a bench press. ass and shoulderblades needs to touch the bench (obviously) and shoulder blades should be squeesed together. bouncing on the chest is bad ofcourse, just like touch-and-go is a bad way of doing deadlifts.
    ya well, when the only think touching the bench are the shoulder blades and back and ass arched so bad you could drive a semi under them..im not talking power lifters im talking 150 pussi#s tryin to impress the 15 people they have working out with them

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    Kinda pathetic how your entire opinion of a person changes if he gains size.
    Not really.

I may pick at a guys form if its bad but if he looks the part i kind of have to say "to be fair though, he looks awsome".

Branch is not a normal man, hes an extremely hard worker and a genetic freak. Thats why i can be entertained by his vids and not have sit on my high horse laughing at his form.
    Last edited by lancs_hotpot; 02-20-2012 at 03:24 PM.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tarrask View Post
    Second, i do believe that Branch training harder than Phil.
    Loooool.

Totally bro, I mean Branch swears all the time, has lots of sweat coming off his hat and throws his weight around like a pissed-off downie.

Now THAT'S hardcore.

cps36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cps36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cps36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cps36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cps36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cps36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cps36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cps36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cps36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cps36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cps36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Did i miss something, he didn't do any deadlifts in that video? Are you referring to those supported hyper-extensions that he finished with?
    There were no deadlifts. Branch did barbell rows from the floor. Apparently the folks in this thread know more about bodybuilding than Branch Warren.

EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000) EVO-PT is just really nice. (+1000)
    **** aesthetics....this is where its at...**** yeaaa
    Vision is purpose, and when your purpose is clear so are your life choices. Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety, no doubt - just absolute confidence. R.I.P ZYZZ - YOU WILL BE MISSED BRAH March 24 1989 - August 6 2011

sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    certainly not an average guy.

RIP aziz segeyevich valiantmiller16's Avatar
    valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)

i don't like you, you are a ******* branch is a walking pharmacy so why the fuk would he listen to lyle mcdonald lol, you say the dumbest **** i've ever seen now get off the forum asbrus talks more sense than you.

sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by valiantmiller16 View Post
    i don't like you, you are a ******* branch is a walking pharmacy so why the fuk would he listen to lyle mcdonald lol, you say the dumbest **** i've ever seen now get off the forum asbrus talks more sense than you.
    Agree!!!!. Hollywood just seems to want people to disagree.
    Branch does what works for him and im sure over his long career he has made changes and had a strong realization of what exercises and ROM work for him and what he is doing. Most hate his form but so what bro!

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you were to design the optimum movement for damaging a right lat it would be Branch's pull downs.
    A pattern in the chaos.

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisMisc View Post
    He is stimulating muscles to grow of course.. but he is out of proportion so its fairly easy to put 2 and 2 together. If he put some finesse in his training he might be able to beat the guys he's going to lose to at the Mr.O every year.
    How exactly is training style related to proportions and fixing his genetic shape? The guy is thick all over, hes filled out what he has to work with quite well.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    If you were to design the optimum movement for damaging a right lat it would be Branch's pull downs.
    But broooo he's working SO HARD. Can't you see!???!??

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao, I swear I just hurt myself watching that....seriously. My lats hurt

Fuk imagine watching Branch train in 3D ????? You'd tear your tri's and quads just watching it.

Hey atleast i'll be a bad-ass with my cool scars...