Levine13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Tren-250 Sus-500 stack

Looking to start this cycle in a few weeks, just looking for some advice. I've heard from many that stacking the two yields great results, and i was wondering whether to start the two right off the bat or bridge one into the other (either way I would use Novadex Xt as a pct and liver support throughout.). Since the two act differenty, I thought maybe it would be best to use one and then the other(two different cycles). Any info/advice is much appreciated. side effects and anything else you know about them would also be great.

someone? please?

Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    DO NOT USE Novadex XT as your PCT. It is not anywhere near close enough. Besides that though, arent they both methylated? If so, dont stack its real harsh on the liver. If they arent both methylated, then stack away. Only if you get a good PCT that is....
    Pain is temporary, It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with? Facing up to that question, and finding a way to go on, is the real reward, better than any trophy. -Lance Armstrong

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Levine13 View Post
    Looking to start this cycle in a few weeks, just looking for some advice. I've heard from many that stacking the two yields great results, and i was wondering whether to start the two right off the bat or bridge one into the other (either way I would use Novadex Xt as a pct and liver support throughout.). Since the two act differenty, I thought maybe it would be best to use one and then the other(two different cycles). Any info/advice is much appreciated. side effects and anything else you know about them would also be great.
    why would you wanna double up on tren?
    sus500 already has the estra compound in it.
    why add more with the tren 250?

where the hell did you hear that stacking this is a good idea?
    your bp would be through the roof...
    I use Ejaculoid. I'd prove it to you, but I'm not a homo.

Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mfitz116 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you. I stand corrected. But like I said earlier, I wasnt sure. All I knew was that you shouldnt use Novadex XT, and Im glad you chimed in on!
    Pain is temporary, It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with? Facing up to that question, and finding a way to go on, is the real reward, better than any trophy. -Lance Armstrong

Originally Posted by onehawaiian View Post

Well ive heard mixed opinions on the matter (some say stack, some say do them seperately). I've been researching and everyone seems to think their way was best. I wasn't sure so I wanted some opinions of people who knew a little more about them. Do u think running them seperately is wiser?

I've also done a little more research about pct's and figured out that Novadex Xt is a terrible idea and a SERM like nolvadex or chlomid are much better, along with something for liver support

onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well ive heard mixed opinions on the matter (some say stack, some say do them seperately). I've been researching and everyone seems to think their way was best. I wasn't sure so I wanted some opinions of people who knew a little more about them. Do u think running them seperately is wiser?

I've also done a little more research about pct's and figured out that Novadex Xt is a terrible idea and a SERM like nolvadex or chlomid are much better, along with something for liver support
    sus500- max mg + extreme tren (estra)
    tren250- xtreme tren (estra)
    ur practically doubling up on the tren...

sus500 is already a "cocktail" ph, no need to stack anything with it.
    but if you are anyways i wouldn't add more tren...

sus500- max mg + extreme tren (estra)
    tren250- xtreme tren (estra)
    ur practically doubling up on the tren...

sus500 is already a "cocktail" ph, no need to stack anything with it.
    but if you are anyways i wouldn't add more tren...
    i see. thanks alot for the advice

So is the Sus a mild enough compound that I could use reversitol for a pct or should i go with a serm?
    Last edited by Levine13; 12-03-2008 at 01:25 PM.

i see. thanks alot for the advice

So is the Sus a mild enough compound that I could use reversitol for a pct or should i go with a serm?
    sus500 is not a mild compound.

there are many views about the use of a serm.
    i suggest you continue reading/researching and formulating a proper pct that'll work for you.
    your knowledge and history of ph/ps seems a little... limited.
    more research will definitely help you.

jrizzle4122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrizzle4122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrizzle4122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrizzle4122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrizzle4122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrizzle4122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrizzle4122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrizzle4122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrizzle4122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrizzle4122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrizzle4122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree with onehawiian. sus 500 or tren 250. if ur looking for a str8 bulk go with sus or if u r tryin to lean out a bit go with the tren. one or the other. also look into a cycle support(anabolic innovations) or liver supp as well. a freind of mine did the sus 500 and formadrol extreme as a pct and wound up with a lump behind his nipple so be careful bud. GL

ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I ran this stack with great results, stacked together at 2 a day of each it nets around 100mg of estra 4, 9 diene. That's about what you need to take to net any decent gains. Only problem was increase of acne on the back and of course shut down. Make sure you have a strong PCT to kick your nuts into high gear when you finish the cycle.

Originally Posted by ChaseB View Post
    I ran this stack with great results, stacked together at 2 a day of each it nets around 100mg of estra 4, 9 diene. That's about what you need to take to net any decent gains. Only problem was increase of acne on the back and of course shut down. Make sure you have a strong PCT to kick your nuts into high gear when you finish the cycle.
    any pct advice?

100mg?
    how did you come up with that number?
    i don't see the amount listed on sus500...

here's one problem when you stack a cocktail and a solo, at some point you may end up increasing one or more compounds that doesn't need to be.
    and if you're adding more of one compound, why would you need the cocktail for in the first place?
    it kinda defeats the purpose of having the 2 compounds together in one.

congrats on your great results, but where did the results come from?
    the sus500?
    the increased tren?

not bagging on you, just curious.

yea what he said^^^

if you really want to do the sus500 i would suggest you do that solo.
    but imo, i would do each compound separately (max lmg/tren) in a stack or bridge so that you can gauge results accordingly as well as side-effects.
    but i don't see the amt of each compound listed in the ingredient profile so that is something i would steer clear of.

as for the tren250, there are better options out there in price and dosage.

premium4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what would you suggest as a better substitute for tren 250 with a better dosage and price?
    thanks

ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    100mg?

here's one problem when you stack a cocktail and a solo, at some point you may end up increasing one or more compounds that doesn't need to be.
    and if you're adding more of one compound, why would you need the cocktail for in the first place?

the sus500?
    the increased tren?

I forgot where I found that actual mg per mg dosing for the SUS500. But at 2 a day of each the Tren-250 and SUS500 it totals 100mg of estra 4, 9 diene. I don't see a problem in taking the Tren and SUS together since the Tren is half of the SUS compound. And I believe the other compound in SUS may be some sort of estrogen blocker...don't quote me on that (methoxy gona) ?? If anyone knows better please speak up!

I've run SUS solo before with less results than my stack. I believe the reason to be the increased dose of estra 4, 9 diene. Acne was and still is an issue. I ran Reversitol as my PCT and only loss 3lbs. Kept all strength gains. I highly recommend iForce's Reversitol for OTC PCT. Solid!

Libido is back as well!

Also I'd like to add that these compounds are oil based. Not a powder like most other ph's. It may or may not have a better absorbtion rate.
    Last edited by ChaseB; 12-05-2008 at 05:09 PM.

saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sus500 is not a mild compound.

there are many views about the use of a serm.
    i suggest you continue reading/researching and formulating a proper pct that'll work for you.
    your knowledge and history of ph/ps seems a little... limited.

more research will definitely help you.
    X2 on that. There is no need to rush into a PH/DS. Make sure you know what your doing to limit any unwanted sides.

And I believe the other compound in SUS may be some sort of estrogen blocker...don't quote me on that (methoxy gona) ?? If anyone knows better please speak up!
    cool, thanks for the response.
    it would be good if GET listed the dosage amount tho.

the methoxy gona you ref'd is a max lmg clone, a ph good for bulking.

graphyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) graphyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) graphyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) graphyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) graphyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) graphyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) graphyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) graphyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) graphyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) graphyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) graphyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm taking sus500 alone right now, nothing else in the stack besides pre workout/post workout supps. Working great as it is. Was going to go on for a month straight with 2 pills a day but it's too strong for my body so I'm ending after 2 weeks is done. Got the gains I'm looking for and besides my PCT is only Formadrol and Tribbulus so I shouldn't be going on it for long anyways.

Good luck with it though, I would definitely recommend sus-500 for huge gains..
    off-season goals: current/goal

bench: 295lbs/315lbs
    squat: 400lbs/450lbs
    deadlift: 350lbs/400lbs
    40 dash: 5.0 / 4.8
    weight: 176lbs/190lbs

need 2k more rep points :D will rep back please thanks.

cool, thanks for the response.
    it would be good if GET listed the dosage amount tho.

the methoxy gona you ref'd is a max lmg clone, a ph good for bulking.
    Cool thanks for that info! And I agree, pretty shady that they're not listing a mg dosage on the label.

DragonBack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonBack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonBack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonBack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonBack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonBack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonBack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonBack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonBack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonBack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonBack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

100mg?

the sus500?
    the increased tren?

SUS500
    contains 3 active compounds: 25mg Estra 4, 9 diene, 12mg Ethyl Methoxy Gona, 7 mg ATD

Tren250
    Active Ingredients: Estra-4, 9-Diene 25mg, TPGS 78mg Safe Methyl Process, Vitamin E 1mg, In A Base Of 267mg Safflower Oil, Gelatin 25mg

I am also curious.... I have both sus500 and Tren250 and just wondering about the gains on both stack and separate ...

and Nolvadex is a must.. thats just a given..
    Last edited by DragonBack; 12-06-2008 at 07:10 PM.

Originally Posted by DragonBack View Post
    SUS500
    contains 3 active compounds: 25mg Estra 4, 9 diene, 12mg Ethyl Methoxy Gona, 7 mg ATD

Tren250
    Active Ingredients: Estra-4, 9-Diene 25mg, TPGS 78mg Safe Methyl Process, Vitamin E 1mg, In A Base Of 267mg Safflower Oil, Gelatin 25mg

I am also curious.... I have both sus500 and Tren250 and just wondering about the gains on both stack and separate ...

and Nolvadex is a must.. thats just a given..
    i'm not sure which forum i posted this,
    but the max lmg is dosed pretty low.
    that's your bulker right there.
    imo, 75mg daily is optimal.

you're curious about stacking 2 tren products. i don't see why you'd want to?
    120mg daily is solid.
    what would be the point of running high tren doses and 12mg of max lmg?
    go either/or, but i don't see any good reason to stack them.

Brb deadlift form fixin.. mrclemsonu's Avatar
    mrclemsonu will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrclemsonu will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrclemsonu will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrclemsonu will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrclemsonu will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrclemsonu will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrclemsonu will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrclemsonu will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrclemsonu will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrclemsonu will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrclemsonu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've went through 3 cycles of Sus 500 and I am getting ready to start a 4th.

You NEED to have a SERM on hand, I recommend Clomid just b/c of bad results with nolva. Do not stack tren and sus together, if you already bought the bottle save it for a later date. When you get clomid (or nolva if you choose) I would definitely run a natty test booster during PCT along with it (I usually use Activate Xtreme). Sus is NOT a mild compound, it is a very harsh PH and you will get good results along with harsh sides. Take EVERY precaution you can.