Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How long will a protein shake last in the refrigerator

I made some protein shakes with using powder and water and poured them into a empty milk container and put them in the fridge how long will these last. Im a college student so i though it would be easier to have them already made
    People talk crap I tell em don't mumble please

Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Doesn't your protein powder have an expiry date? (as long as your mixing it with water)

Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000)
    If just mixed with water (not milk) and kept refrigerated my guess would be at least 48 hours.
    I always rep back.

[IIFYM]

mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Energized View Post
    If just mixed with water (not milk) and kept refrigerated my guess would be at least 48 hours.
    Dang just 48hrs

donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    One time I made one with milk in college and couldn't finish it. Drank it two days later and it tasted better than usual. So it will last at least two days, probably more as long as the milk doesn't go bad.
    Follow my twitter parody: @lampfacts

Start/Current/Goal. (For Reps)

Bench 100/155/185)
    DL 135/225/ 315
    Squat 135/160/225

Goal:
    Do a muscle up.

well i used water for that reason

Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mvp00 View Post
    well i used water for that reason
    With water it should be ok until the protein powder itself expires.

Nikoli14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nikoli14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nikoli14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nikoli14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nikoli14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nikoli14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nikoli14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nikoli14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nikoli14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nikoli14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nikoli14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Protein powder last so long because it is dehydrated and bacteria needs water to survive. So once you add water to it bacteria can start to grow. So it won't last as long as the powder would but at a guess it would be safe to drink 72 hours later, as it is a reasonably sterile environment to begin with

Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Depends on when the water expires
    University of Florida

always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) always255 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Raxx View Post
    Depends on when the water expires
    this, use a bottled water like poland spring and look for the expiry date, this shows when things mixed in the water will expire as well. hope this helps
    Sponsored by MuscleTech™

*Posts Levels (Original Mix) on every music thread crew*
    *8/10+ jawline crew*
    *Always thanks Zyzz bird crew*

Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The longest I've waited is overnight. I just made one the night before and drank it cold i the morning. I left one in the fridge for a week once and it started to smell weird.

unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol at the posts in here... Expiration of water is like 3 years... Please tell me you believe the protein shake will last 3 years as well. OP I wouldn't let it sit more then 24 hours in my honest opinion. When that protein touches that water the expiration date no longer matters

ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by always255 View Post
    this, use a bottled water like poland spring and look for the expiry date, this shows when things mixed in the water will expire as well. hope this helps
    Wat? One of the ways they use to preserve food is curing meat. This uses salt to remove all excess water, extending the shelf life.

And bottle water expiration date assumes it stays vacuum sealed the entire time until you drink it.

rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by unknowntou View Post
    Lol at the posts in here... Expiration of water is like 3 years... Please tell me you believe the protein shake will last 3 years as well. OP I wouldn't let it sit more then 24 hours in my honest opinion. When that protein touches that water the expiration date no longer matters
    this
    You don’t drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there

ostagar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ostagar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ostagar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ostagar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ostagar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ostagar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ostagar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ostagar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wouldnt it be best to mix protein shakes just before you drink them, assuming that you have time? I'm not sure if this is broscience, but i heard that the quality of the protein degrades after leaving it in liquids for long periods of time.

B0NDiE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool

I mix mine up the night before it actually tastes better than making it and drinking straight away but not sure I'd leave it much longer than a day..

tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by B0NDiE View Post
    I mix mine up the night before it actually tastes better than making it and drinking straight away but not sure I'd leave it much longer than a day..
    Strong first post to resurrecting thread ratio

CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CockDiesel73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nikoli14 View Post
    Protein powder last so long because it is dehydrated and bacteria needs water to survive. So once you add water to it bacteria can start to grow. So it won't last as long as the powder would but at a guess it would be safe to drink 72 hours later, as it is a reasonably sterile environment to begin with
    Was always wondering the same thing. This makes most sense. The separation makes it look worse than it tastes

B0NDiE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by tdlfctnn123 View Post
    Strong first post to resurrecting thread ratio
    I'm not sure what that means but thanks
    Always relaxing...
    Always slowly building...

Targets/goals will be reached!

Chelsea FC

ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Realize this thread was just bumped from the dead but doesnt anyone find it odd the op doesntt have 30 seconds to mix a protein shake lol?

EmilyCox77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That will be fine in the fridge. It may not taste all that great though so shake it up again obviously. But they prefer on the labels you drink the, right away for better taste and what not.

scottie255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottie255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottie255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottie255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scottie255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this is an old thread but does anyone think making a protein shake with egg, cream, full cream milk, protein powder and a banana would last a day? Its a fairly potent protein shake so I was keen on making it in the morning and having it throughout the day... I was going to keep it refrigerated and in a flask when I take it to work so it will stay relatively fresh...

What does everyone think of that?

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scottie255 View Post
    I know this is an old thread but does anyone think making a protein shake with egg, cream, full cream milk, protein powder and a banana would last a day? Its a fairly potent protein shake so I was keen on making it in the morning and having it throughout the day... I was going to keep it refrigerated and in a flask when I take it to work so it will stay relatively fresh...

What does everyone think of that?
    gross/10

alex7610 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys
    Can I mix my protein powder with water 2-3 hours before going to gym and keep it in my closet while I'm working out and use it after that or I have to make it fresh?I have always problem with mixing it in my shakers as the mixture always leak!
    I have a blender at my place?can I use it to mix my protein powder with water and use it after my work out 2-3 ours later?
    I am using Hyperbolic mass

tomijojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude just mix the powder and water when u need it lol dont store it mixed

Originally Posted by tomijojo View Post
    dude just mix the powder and water when u need it lol dont store it mixed
    I had a problem with this today ,I've tried many different shakers but still leaking
    anyway there must be an answer for this?How long does mixed protein powder last in a Thermos??for any reason u might not be able to make and use it fresh,is n't it?

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alex7610 View Post
    I had a problem with this today ,I've tried many different shakers but still leaking
    anyway there must be an answer for this?How long does mixed protein powder last in a Thermos??for any reason u might not be able to make and use it fresh,is n't it?
    Why are you taking mass gainer?

Just eat more when you get home. (ends worrying about taking a shake).

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Why are you taking mass gainer?
    To get a good result

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Just eat more when you get home. (ends worrying about taking a shake).
    I can not eat a lot

tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you use water im sure indefinitely... i mean even milk is good for a couple weeks in the fridge..

ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nikoli14 View Post
    This
    ★★ Wishing everyone in this human experience eternal happiness and peace ★★