Closed Thread
Page 200 of 326 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 6,000 of 9755
    Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Yeah especially with all the radiation problems from all the nuclear power plant meltdowns... There will be quite a mythology about the "Fall."
    Maybe that's where all our mythical creatures came from. Somebody needs to make a few Unicorns from dead horses, trolling post-Apocalypse FTW!

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Maybe that's where all our mythical creatures came from. Somebody needs to make a few Unicorns from dead horses, trolling post-Apocalypse FTW!
    No... Most of our mythical creatures come from misunderstood fossil wells.

Say there was a sinkhole 10,000 years ago... A horse falls into it... 9985 years ago a prong horn buck falls into it...

Because the horse's bones have a higher mineral content it preserves... The prong horn buck's skeleton dissolves because it's still high in cartilaginous compounds due to it being young... BUT the prong horn is Keratin and it preserves... When the sink hole dries up 9982 years ago all the remaining bones become fossilized... Until 1900 years ago when some guy is digging the foundations for his house in the new village that sprang up and he finds the twisted pile of remains.

He finds a horse and a prong horn and he surmises that their must have been a creature like this... And he goes on to tell the story to his brother, who tells the story to his neighbor, who tells the story to his ex-roommate, who tells the story to his cousin, who tells the story to Plato who bull****s the whole thing out of proportion... Then Plato's writing is preserved for all time...

And thus we get to my retarded ex-girlfriend who thinks Unicorns are real, they are just very endangered and that's why we don't see too many of them.

6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdet...m=35401&catID=

One of the best things for post exposure to poison ivy. Take it from someone who, if he looks at poison ivy the wrong way, gets it.
    Im the same way. I think I just got downwind from the stuff. My dad on the otherhand can eat it and be fine..

Is the tecnu only good for removing the oils or will it dry it up? I usually dont know when Ive been exposed so Id never know when to use it.
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No... Most of our mythical creatures come from misunderstood fossil wells.

Say there was a sinkhole 10,000 years ago... A horse falls into it... 9985 years ago a prong horn buck falls into it...

Because the horse's bones have a higher mineral content it preserves... The prong horn buck's skeleton dissolves because it's still high in cartilaginous compounds due to it being young... BUT the prong horn is Keratin and it preserves... When the sink hole dries up 9982 years ago all the remaining bones become fossilized... Until 1900 years ago when some guy is digging the foundations for his house in the new village that sprang up and he finds the twisted pile of remains.

He finds a horse and a prong horn and he surmises that their must have been a creature like this... And he goes on to tell the story to his brother, who tells the story to his neighbor, who tells the story to his ex-roommate, who tells the story to his cousin, who tells the story to Plato who bull****s the whole thing out of proportion... Then Plato's writing is preserved for all time...

And thus we get to my retarded ex-girlfriend who thinks Unicorns are real, they are just very endangered and that's why we don't see too many of them.

LMAO I forgot about the ex-girlfriend.

...orrrrrr a Taxidermist 10,000 years ago made a Unicorn and mummified it to troll future generations.

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

...orrrrrr a Taxidermist 10,000 years ago made a Unicorn and mummified it to troll future generations.
    Hey Nain..

Was that the ol gal that was big enough to eat hay and **** in the streets?

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz

reminds me of that show Finding Bigfoot
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Now youre just being squatchy..

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    Now youre just being squatchy..
    I watched that the other day and was dying...I mean I was laughing so hard....basically to hunt for big you they go in the woods and camp out. ... Walk around and yell and hit sticks on trees and anything they hear ..is yeap you guessed it ...must be a squatch
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

I watched that the other day and was dying...I mean I was laughing so hard....basically to hunt for big you they go in the woods and camp out. ... Walk around and yell and hit sticks on trees and anything they hear ..is yeap you guessed it ...must be a squatch
    I could give you a guys name to look up on FB. Hes from my town and has people come down here to look for bigfoot with him. This dude has all kinds of cast footprints and out of focus bigfoot pics. This guy will literally get fighting mad if you say bigfoot is not real.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz

Yeah she found me recently on FB and started messaging me asking me questions like we were old pals and there was no bad blood between us.

Out of the blue I just get this message asking if she can have my chicken and wild rice soup recipe.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

lolomg that Finding Bigfoot show is ridiculous. For some reason we can't stop watching it though. I like BoBo, but that MoneyMaker guy makes me want to punch him in the damn face every time he opens his mouth. EVERYTHING is a Squatch, BoBo could fart and he would say "You hear that, it's a Squatch!" Then BoBo would try for 15 minutes to explain to him that it was a fart and MM would go on interrupting him and explaining how he knows what he's doing and he knows what a damn Squatch sounds like because he's been doing it for so long.

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Hahaha. Finding Bigfoot. Hahaha. This site has potential. http://squatchit.com/
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    Hahaha. Finding Bigfoot. Hahaha. This site has potential. http://squatchit.com/
    LMAO!

Hey Nainoa, here's one to email to your Ex!

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    For those of you who can't quite make it out, the first picture is of a squatch riding the loch ness monster while flipping off the camera man.

How people can just dismiss this overwhelming evidence is beyond me.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Hey Nain..

Was that the ol gal that was big enough to eat hay and **** in the streets?
    That wasn't so much of a girlfriend as it was an alcohol related injury.

Cliffs:

- In 2000 I went to a business conference that was a mix of students and professionals (I was 1+ year out of college)

-Hot chick from a neighboring university got me hot and bothered on the dance floor... Went to go skinny dipping... Got Cock-blocked by her roommate and boyfriend.

-There was this other chick from my old college who'd been eyeing me up like a piece of meat all night long and through the drinks and reception afterwards.

-???????

-Profit
    Not sure how it all went down, but I ended up banging her in a mens room stall at 3:30 in the morning in the basement of the conference center. (I only knew her first name) We'll call her "Tina" She was decent looking short little blond.

-10 months later I bump into my old professor of mine I ask him how things are going... He gives me a rundown of the students who are doing great and who have let him down... Most of them I don't know, he's just venting about his job etc... And then he casually mentions "I was pretty let down that Tina just had a baby and dropped out of school."

I wasn't exactly going to ask her last name and have to explain myself... I just figured if it was mine, she knew how to find me better than I know how to find her.

-My Mother has red hair

-So five years go by... I just quit smoking, I'm nuring an injury and my doc has me on a bunch of prescription meds all of which read "Do not take with Alcohol."

-I pick up my scripts, I'm walking out of the grocery store and I hear "Hey Nainoa! I thought that was you! How are you doing?"

I turn around and there is Tina... only now she's a BEHEMOTH who's fat rolls are sweating through her shirt in waves. Standing next to her is a 4+ year old little girl who's about 3'8" tall and has red hair!

-A strike of fear goes through me... I mean if this isn't my kid, then who's is it right????

But it's not exactly grocery store conversation, with little old ladies walking past to be all like "Oh, so that's what happened with my semen, I wondered how that all turned out!"

She had to run, so we exchanged numbers and I went home to have a mental breakdown trying to figure my way through this all.

-We chat on the phone over the course of a week... But every time I try to bring up the subject of her kid and who the father really is, she changes and deflects it to something else. So I figured I had to confront her face to face (This was on a Wednesday)... I told her where I lived and invited her to come by that sunday for dinner.

She had to find a sitter and all that and she'd let me know. She called me on Thursday to say that it was a ton of work but her cousin would take her kid for the whole weekend. Round about this point I just cowboyed up and straight asked her about the kid... She explained that she had a thing for tall guys and like month after she and I she'd gotten together with a tall red headed guy and the kid wasn't mine... But he had left her... Insert sob story.

-Friday night comes... My friends come over and we put together an impromtu Barbeque and Bon Fire party.
    These were all the guys I'd quit smoking with... Everyone was in a bad mood... I took my scripts... And ignored the "Do not take with alcohol" warning.

-I remember getting in an arguement with my frenemy around 10:00 pm and telling him if he didn't shut his mouth I was going to DDT him into the bon fire.

-??????

-I have this strange dream that Jabba the Hutt is drowning a goat in a bucket of mayonaisse.

I come to and it's like 4:00 am and I'm covered in bruises, strange bite marks and I'm in the middle of a threesome with Behemoth Tina and her Fat friend Suzie!

-???????

-???????

-Two years later I married my wife.
    6'4"

For those of you who can't quite make it out, the first picture is of a squatch riding the loch ness monster while flipping off the camera man.

Dude... You can clearly tell by looking at it, that any non-cross-eyed mammal will realize in an instant that the sasquatch is not flicking off the camera... But he has in fact just thrown the Holy Grail away into the waters of the Northwest Passage!
    6'4"

lol damn dude some of your stories just kill me.

lol damn dude some of your stories just kill me.
    Yeah I lead a charmed life for sure...

Some days I can't sneeze without causing a shift in the space time continuum!
    6'4"

Im prepping for an invasion of skunk apes
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Im prepping for an invasion of skunk apes
    Ooooh! My kids and I about died on that episode where they were investigating the "Wood Booger." LMAO everything now around the house is Wood Booger this and Wood Booger that.

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im the same way. I think I just got downwind from the stuff. My dad on the otherhand can eat it and be fine..

Is the tecnu only good for removing the oils or will it dry it up? I usually dont know when Ive been exposed so Id never know when to use it.
    I use their soap after I'm out in the woods as a precaution. They also make post exposure products to help dry it up. I've had it over 70% of my body before with a ripping Staph infection. Went to the hospital since my douchenozzle GP doesn't have anything open. They put me in a room and march an entire class of nurses through showing them what cellulitus looks like. Doc said she wanted to keep me there overnight, I said it wasn't happening. She says to me that she can make me stay I said you ain't got enough meat in this hospital to make me stay. Your already in a code red and I'll fill the only open beds you have with broken security people. I was in an EXTREMELY foul assed mood. They gave abx that looked like lime Kool Aide and I left. 2 days later the skin started peeling off so I went back to have her take a look. Just goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished. We were clearing a hedge for an old lady and I was sawing through what we thought were osage orange vines, you can guess what they were.

We have a local nutter that fancies himself a Sasquatch hunter. When I was younger one of the guys in the neighborhood behind the farm made some casts of what he thought a Sasquatch print looked like. We'd head up close to where Bob Chance was and stomp around in the woods for a few hours just to dick with him. Lots of lulz were had.

So what did we learn on "The Walking Dead" last night.

Tip #1: Apparently it is easier to rip open a human abdominal cavity than I originally thought. (Can't wait to use that move in a bar fight!)

Tip #2: Carl is a creepy boy, he is the Canary in the moral coal mine for the group... And he throws rocks like a friggin' little girl!

Insight: What do you bet the chances are the "Merl" is the guy who's in charge of the "Group of 30" others. And the Walkers and the Steer incidents are related to them trying to poach the cattle, for scavenging sake, not realizing that it's the "Farm."
    6'4"

That kid was making me rage on his actions. I was hoping that zombie was gonna teach him a lesson

talks back to adults, steal a gun, walks around zombie infested woods alone, throws like a girl, not alarming people to a close zombie, cries too much
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

That kid was making me rage on his actions. I was hoping that zombie was gonna teach him a lesson

talks back to adults, steal a gun, walks around zombie infested woods alone, throws like a girl, not alarming people to a close zombie, cries too much
    Yeah Carl is the moral Bell Weather for the group.

Everyone else is "Intellectualizing" their moral choices in the situation... They can do what would normally be an "Evil Act" and fall back on the "Good" things they've done in their lives to justify their sense of self validation. They can take an Oppenheimer stance of "I'm not an evil man, but I have done evil things."

But Carl is impressionable, in that adolescent way... He has no background morality to define him. He does and acts and copies the role models in his life... He is the direct reflection of the groups morality in the "Present tense."

I'm a little of two minds on the whole "Dale was gutted like a pig" thing.

For one... Dale's role as the poke your nose in prick bag, arguing a ideology... While needed, was getting old... He needed some new story responsibilities. Then we kind of get the reveal on his inner world view... His notion that we could get the old world and our original identites back after something like this... His almost addicitive denial...

He finally gets a new story responsibility... And 2 minutes later he's leaning his head into the revolver with his guts pouring all over the field!
    6'4"

Anyone been watching Mudcats?

Id like to say that theyve just dumbed down the people in the show for the sake of tv but this is exactly what OKlahoma is like..

----------------------------------------------------

Posion Ivy is finally drying up. Now I just have a huge flaky red patch on my arm instead of a huge weeping red patch.

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't watch the zombie show. I'd rather waste my time with other things like collecting firewood for next year.

firewood 001 by robzuk5, on Flickr

I don't watch the zombie show. I'd rather waste my time with other things like collecting firewood for next year.

Hydraulic or good ol fashon maul?

Slow day for the Ramble. Its about 75 out and Im stuck inside all day. Supposed to drop to 50s this weekend when I finally have time off.

You don't need firewood, just burn that car.

You don't need firewood, just burn that car.
    I'm calling it right now... Merl (The one handed guy) is the leader of the 30-others!
    6'4"

Hydraulic or good ol fashon maul?

Slow day for the Ramble. Its about 75 out and Im stuck inside all day. Supposed to drop to 50s this weekend when I finally have time off.
    I'm having one of those days where I'm remembering why I don't like to work with women.

No sense going into details... But when you work with men, the notion of "I screwed up, someone else fix it for me" doesn't exist!
    6'4"

Closed Thread
Page 200 of 326 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast