Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavisMuscle08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great work you look great you should def. be proud of yourself now keep killing it.
    Show Up Dominate Go Home...

Registered User Achuislemochroi's Avatar
    Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by russ d View Post
    Great job! Wow what a difference. You killed this.
    Thank you, Russ! Your check in looks smashing! Oh my gosh, I can't get over the definition you've got in those after pics. You really did a bang up job yourself! Thanks again, and it has been great doing this with you! Thanks for all of your support throughout this contest, and best of luck to you with this challenge and anything life throws at you. You've survived Hell, you can do anything!

Originally Posted by ggfusion View Post
    Awesome job! Sick results you caching up to Dana Lynn Bailey.
    lol Thanks, Garrick! I've still got a lot of work before I get to DLB level for sure, but this challenge certainly provided an incredible start for me. Also, I'm still in love and envious of your calves. lol Awesome job!! Thanks for much for all you did for me and the others and yourself of course throughout this challenge. I look forward to keeping in touch. Best of luck to you, Brother, in all you do!

Originally Posted by brad23 View Post
    Awesome work girl! You back looks awesome! REALLY ripped! You never fail to amaze me. It has been a honor to compete with you in this challenge. You attention to detail is like no other. Keep up the great work on everything in the future!
    Thank you, Brad! I can't thank you and the others enough. From the bottom of my heart, there's no words that really can express my gratitude for all of the support and motivation you all provided along this journey. You all played an integral part in my transformation. I'm proud of you as well! You were already a beast, but you definitely took it to the next level with this challenge. I wish you the all the luck in the world with all you take on. Thanks, again! I look forward to keepin' in touch with you and the others.

Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DavisMuscle08 View Post
    Great work you look great you should def. be proud of yourself now keep killing it.
    Thank you, DM! I am amazed at the results myself, but there's no way I would have made it without you and the others. You all played a huge part in keeping me motivated and accountable. I definitely plan on keepin' it up. I am looking forward to further guidance from Tom on how to take this to the next level. I think I'm addicted to HRT. haha I wish you the best of luck with this challenge and everything you choose to take on in the future. Keep being a freakin' beast!

My life after HRT (so far)...

Although I don't know if that's a fitting title since HRT has pretty much become my life. lol Anyway, People, you all have really put in some work and it is showing through hardcore! I was just checking out everyone's transformations and experiences. Way to go, Folks!!!! It's been a real honor to have endured these 12 weeks in Hell with you all! Thank you for everything! I feel bad for the judges on this one as there are a lot of serious transformations! So exciting!!

As for me, my initial plans were to take it easy for this week, just give my body a break and rest up and figure out next steps. But I feel lost not being in the gym and eating my regular food. lol It's driving me crazy! I am in the process of getting my teaching stuff together, as my ultimate goal is to get my teaching certification get back to that. I feel strongly that it's my calling, and I can't wait to help and give back to my students. I miss it. But I've been seriously thinking of trying a competition sometime next year. I've PMed Tom to see what he thinks I should do next. I'm eager to get something going again already. I'm thinking a nice, clean bulk and then leaning out again, all with HRT of course. Other than that, I've been trying out some foods that I hadn't had in 3 months and I must admit, I don't find food as appealing anymore. It's more of just fuel now. I used to LOVE food and LOVE eating, not so much now. lol It's just a means of feeding my body to perform. I kinda like it that way as it's something I don't really have to think about. I just think it's wild how HRT even changed how food tastes to me. Neat! But, that's what I'm doing now. I wonder what you all are doing post-comp? I know some of you are planning on going on as well, using HRT to get you to your fitness goal(s) and/or using your HRT experience in your life as well to help out in other ways. I hope you will keep in touch and share with us your progress! Maybe we can start up an HRT addicts group. lol Keep killin' it, Ya'll, and I wish you all the very best in everything you decide to take on in the future!

Today is the day!

Well, All, here it is. The day the winner(s) is/are announced! Again, it's been a great pleasure and an honor going through this challenge with you all. I am proud of us all for how we've used HRT to change our lives. I'm about to hit the road so I'll be mobile while refreshing the page. lol The anticipation is killing me! There's not one of us that didn't get more than we bargained for out of this competition, and that says a lot. Keep killin' it, fellow Hell Raisers!! We're all winners here today. Have a great Friday!!

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Achuislemochroi View Post
    Well, All, here it is. The day the winner(s) is/are announced! Again, it's been a great pleasure and an honor going through this challenge with you all. I am proud of us all for how we've used HRT to change our lives. I'm about to hit the road so I'll be mobile while refreshing the page. lol The anticipation is killing me! There's not one of us that didn't get more than we bargained for out of this competition, and that says a lot. Keep killin' it, fellow Hell Raisers!! We're all winners here today. Have a great Friday!!

THEME OF THE YEAR!!! I start back lifting Sunday or Monday, I"M HUNGRY FOR MORE!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    THEME OF THE YEAR!!! I start back lifting Sunday or Monday, I"M HUNGRY FOR MORE!
    I started back yeterday did some cardio tues and weds, but lifted yesterday and damn I felt like a rock star just killing it in there. I hope I can keep up this high level of motivation, we need a bodygroup!
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

right on!

You guys rock! I'm starting back up Monday. I'm planning a clean bulk, got my macros from Tom. I'm super stoked about this next step. I think we should start a bodygroup, Garrick. We have the forum of course. But I think it could be neat to branch out a little more, getting HRT out there more.

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I started back yeterday did some cardio tues and weds, but lifted yesterday and damn I felt like a rock star just killing it in there. I hope I can keep up this high level of motivation, we need a bodygroup!
    Working on it now!

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Working on it now!
    Awesome!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

Sweet! Excited about this! Thanks, Brad!

Totally just joined Rage's HRT bodygroup, too.

Totally just joined Rage's HRT bodygroup, too.
    Same here lol. Here's the link to our new one. http://groups.bodybuilding.com/hrt_s...rs_of_the_fire

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:

Same here lol. Here's the link to our new one. http://groups.bodybuilding.com/hrt_s...rs_of_the_fire
    Awesome! Really dig the name, too! Thanks again, and great job, Brad!

Awesome! Really dig the name, too! Thanks again, and great job, Brad!
    Garrick helped as well. Most of the copy was his idea lol.

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:

Garrick helped as well. Most of the copy was his idea lol.
    Its all good brother!

Its all good brother!
    Then bloody awesome job and much thanks to you, Garrick!