FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Natural Peanut Butter vs Normal PB?

Hey everyone,

Again i'm back with a few noob questions! Also i really want to thank everyone so far, i've been posting a fair few threads in here to try to get my diet down, and everyone's been a great help.

Could someone please tell me the difference between natural peanut butter and normal peanut butter? Of course one being natural, i would assume is better for you. But is normal peanut butter not too far off?

I hate the taste of natural peanut butter, and the natural peanut butter i always seem to find is all oily and liquid, it tastes and looks gross. I'm not even a fan of peanut butter in general, but someone posted (i think in a thread of mine a while ago) some chocolate peanut butter. I'm sure it wasn't natural, but the fact that someone would post an unnatural peanut butter, made me wonder 'is unnatural/normal peanut butter almost as beneficial?'. If so, i'll be definately trying some of that chocolate peanut butter that guy posted, i think it'd taste great in a shake.

Thanks in advance!

VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FFX View Post
    Hey everyone,

Again i'm back with a few noob questions! Also i really want to thank everyone so far, i've been posting a fair few threads in here to try to get my diet down, and everyone's been a great help.

Could someone please tell me the difference between natural peanut butter and normal peanut butter? Of course one being natural, i would assume is better for you. But is normal peanut butter not too far off?

I hate the taste of natural peanut butter, and the natural peanut butter i always seem to find is all oily and liquid, it tastes and looks gross. I'm not even a fan of peanut butter in general, but someone posted (i think in a thread of mine a while ago) some chocolate peanut butter. I'm sure it wasn't natural, but the fact that someone would post an unnatural peanut butter, made me wonder 'is unnatural/normal peanut butter almost as beneficial?'. If so, i'll be definately trying some of that chocolate peanut butter that guy posted, i think it'd taste great in a shake.

Thanks in advance!
    Natural peanut butter is basically 100 peanuts. Normal peanut butter has also added some vegetable fat (containing also trans fats) and most of the time contains fructose (hense the better taste) and also maybe preservatives.

REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000)

Could someone please tell me the difference between natural peanut butter and normal peanut butter? Natural peanut butter does not contain hydrogenated oils. Peanut butter should be at most 3 or 4 ingredients. Peanuts, salt, and possibly some added sugar for taste.

I hate the taste of natural peanut butter, and the natural peanut butter i always seem to find is all oily and liquid, it tastes and looks gross. Try products by Peanut Butter and Co. They make fantastic tasting products and are all natural. Dark Chocolate Dreams, Bee's Knees, Cinnamon Swirl, all of these are peanut butters with added flavor like dark cocoa or honey. Also, these require no stirring because the oil does not seperate.

Thanks in advance!
    Peanut Butter is a staple in my diet as well as Almond Butter.. Hopefully that helps!
    Lift, Eat, Sleep, Repeat

joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000)
    natural pb = 100% squished peanuts
    normal pb = usually 85% peanuts, and the rest vegetables oils and additives and preservatives.

It depends on the brand you buy, some are already mixed in really well.

Kinipela is just really nice. (+1000) Kinipela is just really nice. (+1000) Kinipela is just really nice. (+1000) Kinipela is just really nice. (+1000) Kinipela is just really nice. (+1000) Kinipela is just really nice. (+1000) Kinipela is just really nice. (+1000) Kinipela is just really nice. (+1000) Kinipela is just really nice. (+1000) Kinipela is just really nice. (+1000) Kinipela is just really nice. (+1000)
    All you have to do is look at the nutrition labels. Natural peanut butter's only ingredient is peanuts. The other stuff has so many other add ons, it's just not as good for you.

If you don't like the taste, check out natural almond butter. I LOVE this stuff.

You always want to eat foods in as natural a state as possible, and I don't mean raw, I mean not processed or pumped with preservatives and sugars and sodium. Hope that helps.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you prefer the taste of "regular" PB but want to avoid the small amounts of trans fat, give this a try:

Everyone has their own taste preferences. Many people hate the taste of "regular" but I am with you and prefer it, so I use Skippy natural. I also can't be bothered with stirring the oil and refrigerating which needs to be done with the completely natural stuff.

TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    If you prefer the taste of "regular" PB but want to avoid the small amounts of trans fat, give this a try:

Everyone has their own taste preferences. Many people hate the taste of "regular" but I am with you and prefer it, so I use Skippy natural. I also can't be bothered with stirring the oil and refrigerating which needs to be done with the completely natural stuff.
    This man tells the truth. It taste great
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►/Disregard everything, acquire profits!
    Albums listening to now:ASIWYFA - Gangs, Beach House - Teen Dream, The Antlers - Burst apart, Thursday - no devolucion, beastie boys - hot sauce committee part 2, Wild beast - Smother, Mogwai - HWNDBYW, Republic of wolves, Everything that is Max Ritcher,The Ocean, kno - death is silent, Wu tang clan - Enter the wu tang(this album will never die).

DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidHill76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well the main difference, and the cause for all the hype, is that regular PB is made with a complex process that causes the natural oils to become worse for you. These are called Hydrogenated oils.

Natural peanut butter doesn't have this and IMHO tastes much better.

I like Smart Balance.
    .:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.
    .: Misc Mario Brahs :.
    I rep back.

Completed MusclePharm log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122861801

My site: www.frugalson.com

BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I love Peant butter~!
    Best tasting PB I ever had is power butter which is higher in protein than most, and has omega 3's. Taste so damned good!
    I have been working on my own natty PB formulation as well.
    I have even looked in to bringing in PB Grinder - 2000 lbs per hour!!

ANT
    www.broscience.com - Debunking industry dogma with scientific articles every 2-3 hours to ramp up your metabolism- NOW WITH GLUTAMINE!!!!

FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks, helped a lot, but turns out Australia doesn't have most the peanut butters that have been mentioned, i'll go to the shops and see what i can find though. Australia is so ghetto when it comes to food, we have next to nothing .

flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flinkpoyd01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks, helped a lot, but turns out Australia doesn't have most the peanut butters that have been mentioned, i'll go to the shops and see what i can find though. Australia is so ghetto when it comes to food, we have next to nothing .
    False - you have Tim Tams. 'nuff said.