Wrestler15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to make oatmeal with a protein scoop?

Like how do you make oatmeal with protein in it. I know you could do it, and it's my first time doing it. Like I'm boiling water, do I put it in while the water is boiling? Oh and last I just bought whey protein, and I was wondering does one whole scoop equal one serving because there is some kind of line on it and i didn't know if that was one whole serving? Thanks
    19-10

ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Add splenda, protein, salt, cinnamon=win
    Current Stats :
    Height - 5'11
    Weight - 184
    Age - 22

Bulking till 220...

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    u could just mix a scoop of whey in after the oatmeal is cooked. i dont do it, but thats how i would do it. and it should say serving: 1 scoop, or rounded scop or one heaping scoop

atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just put the Quakers "Old Fashioned Rolled Oats", in water and microwave it for about 3-4 minutes. Then add the protein after you microwave it, cinnamon, etc. I know that if you put the oatmeal and protein in the microwave it will denature, (spelling), the protein to some extent, especially if you overcook it a bit. I just bypass that all by just putting the protein in after I cook my oatmeal. Try using Casein protein in there instead of regular Whey, it will digest over a longer time along with those complex carbohydrates, . Just some of the things I do with my oatmeal.
    Try not to look back, try not to regret, just live life like it is the last day you will ever see....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reviews:
    Controlled Labs REDuction AM/PM: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117616731
    B.E.T Stack 2 Month Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=454505251#post454505251

frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankky4fingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont even microwave or cook the whey, just throw 1-2 cups of oatmeal in a shaker cup/bottle, throw in 1-2 scoops of protein and chug it down
    Check out my youtube channel..
    https://www.youtube.com/user/larocquefitness

Contest Prep Coach @ Evolve Strength&Conditioning

100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by frankky4fingers View Post
    i dont even microwave or cook the whey, just throw 1-2 cups of oatmeal in a shaker cup/bottle, throw in 1-2 scoops of protein and chug it down
    this

mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wrestler15 View Post
    Like how do you make oatmeal with protein in it. I know you could do it, and it's my first time doing it. Like I'm boiling water, do I put it in while the water is boiling? Oh and last I just bought whey protein, and I was wondering does one whole scoop equal one serving because there is some kind of line on it and i didn't know if that was one whole serving? Thanks
    To actually answer your question:

1. Cook the oatmeal, leave a little extra water left over so that it doesn't get too thick when you add the whey.

2. When the oatmeal is finished, let it cool a bit.

3. Add a serving (this information you will find on your whey container) of whey and mix it in.

4. If it becomes too thick, add a small amount of water.

5. Chow.
    Life is too short to be small.

240sxdriver85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 240sxdriver85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 240sxdriver85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 240sxdriver85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 240sxdriver85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 240sxdriver85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by frankky4fingers View Post
    haha, i tried doing this for a bit too. i was able to do it for about 2 weeks then couldnt stand the hard oats anymore so i just take them separate now.

PadCooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) PadCooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) PadCooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) PadCooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) PadCooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) PadCooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) PadCooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) PadCooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) PadCooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) PadCooter is on a distinguished road. (+10) PadCooter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mwolfeass39 View Post
    To actually answer your question:

1. Cook the oatmeal, leave a little extra water left over so that it doesn't get too thick when you add the whey.

2. When the oatmeal is finished, let it cool a bit.

3. Add a serving (this information you will find on your whey container) of whey and mix it in.

4. If it becomes too thick, add a small amount of water.

5. Chow.
    This. I also add flax seed before I add the whey. I add two scoops of whey and then add a little more water so i can mix the oatmeal fully. I then add Kaishi Go Lean for some "Crunch" to it. The Kaishi also gives the oatmeal a lot of fiber and soy protein. I then put in frozen fruit to cool down the oatmeal and give me some simple carbs in the morning.