Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Critique Me?

kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Critique Me?

Okay so here's my story: I work at a gym and have recently been through rough times that have made me want to turn my life around, especially fitness-wise. I have decided to compete (first one is in May), and possibly do fitness modeling as well. I do have a nutritionist, I just need advice on training and overall critique on my journey.

Feel free to be hard on me, as long as you're honest. I know I have a long way to go but trust me, Ill get there.

Notes on pictures: (1) ignore my weird shorts in the first one.. (2) i know i need to work on my poses, but this is all i have right now, so it'll have to do.

Thanks
    Attached Images

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great ab definition. Def on the right track.

Question: Are you working your legs out? I don't see much definition in 'em! (I'm not the one to talk because my legs are ... pretty bad as well).

kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimbur72 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by softpounder View Post
    Great ab definition. Def on the right track.

Question: Are you working your legs out? I don't see much definition in 'em! (I'm not the one to talk because my legs are ... pretty bad as well).
    I do work my legs out a lot and they are very strong, only issue is i do not do hardly any cardio which is why i lack definition there. :/ But im definitely working on that. thanks

Ducal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ducal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ducal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ducal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ducal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ducal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ducal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ducal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ducal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ducal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ducal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking good, I'd hire you to model if I had any sort of company that could lol.

If there's anything I'd have to say is a bit lacking, I'd say your overall ab definition and back could use some improvement.

Originally Posted by Ducal View Post
    Looking good, I'd hire you to model if I had any sort of company that could lol.

If there's anything I'd have to say is a bit lacking, I'd say your overall ab definition and back could use some improvement.
    Aw thanks

and i know i really need to get a new back routine. I'll look into that tonight.

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kimbur72 View Post
    I do work my legs out a lot and they are very strong, only issue is i do not do hardly any cardio which is why i lack definition there. :/ But im definitely working on that. thanks
    Wow darn, now that I creeped back at your pictures, I do see your calves and quads. It's all good, I'm pretty sure you got some muscles down there just the lightning and also the angles are tough!

GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100)
    hm...

alright first, you need to work on your pecs because it looks like your entire abdomen has no muscle

you may want to sir around more often so you can plump that butt

you need some stomach too

try a protein shake it works

johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Look great!Whats the problem again?.lol
    ~Roll F'n Tide! crew~
    ~Atlanta Braves crew~
    ~Tennesse Titans crew~
    ~Forever cutting crew~
    ~Only drink water crew~
    ~Running crew~
    ~Listen to at least one Deftones song a day crew~
    ~Never dreamer bulking again crew~
    ~Prius crew~
    ~Wear shorts all year around crew~

Originally Posted by johnnyj411 View Post
    Look great!Whats the problem again?.lol
    haha im not competition worthy just yet. always room for improvement.

Wow darn, now that I creeped back at your pictures, I do see your calves and quads. It's all good, I'm pretty sure you got some muscles down there just the lightning and also the angles are tough!
    haha mirror pics blow. but i really do need to amp up my cardio plan to show some definition. leg are no where NEAR where i need them to be

Originally Posted by GluttonusMaxmus View Post
    hm...

alright first, you need to work on your pecs because it looks like your entire abdomen has no muscle

i dont work out chest a lot so i can see that.

as for my butt, the picture does it no justice, lol. ive been told even by random strangers i have a great one (thank you squats!). ill get it bigger though by weight training not by sitting around. it is, after all, a muscle.

and for protein i take in about 135-150 g a day (1-2 shakes and a **** ton of chicken and tuna). so protein isnt the issue i just need to amp up my work out i guess.

thanks for the opinion though!

DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kimbur72 View Post
    i dont work out chest a lot so i can see that.

as for my butt, the picture does it no justice, lol. ive been told even by random strangers i have a great one (thank you squats!). ill get it bigger though by weight training not by sitting around. it is, after all, a muscle.

and for protein i take in about 135-150 g a day (1-2 shakes and a **** ton of chicken and tuna). so protein isnt the issue i just need to amp up my work out i guess.

thanks for the opinion though!
    Hell the only thing i'd suggest your already planning on adding in and that would be increased cardio. That alone will help bring alot more of your strong points out 10 fold. Keep up the good work you look great!

Registered User hotsaucegolden1's Avatar
    hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    implants needed
    one rep max Goals:
    Bench: 80kg [x] 85 [x ] 90kg [x ] - 100kg [] 105kg [ ] 110kg [ ] 115kg [ ] 120kg [ ]
    Squat: 100kg [x ] - 120kg [x ] - 140kg [ ]- 150kg [ ] - 160kg [ ]
    Deadlift: 90kg [x] - 100kg [ ] - 110kg [ ] - 120kg [ ] - 140kg [ ]- 160kg [ ]
    OHP: 40kg [x] 45kg [x] 50 kg [x ] 55kg [x ] 60kg [ ] 65kg[ ] 70kg [ ]

pfnkmrt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pfnkmrt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pfnkmrt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pfnkmrt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pfnkmrt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, I guess you have a set of responses that represents a full cross-section of the boards. Gluttonus Maxmus was classic though. Never seen him. But yeah...definition and mass. I think if you're really going to think about competing, mass is going to be the thing you're going to have to push for - by contrast you might need to lose 4-5% bf, which is perhaps easier to do in your 6 month timeframe.

It's all about setting goals. The bodyspace member of the month, or whatever it is, is a female bodybuilder, for example. Get some pictures of what you want to look like. Memorize them. Push until you've got it. If you've got the nutrition, and you've got the determination to push, you'll get there.
    Somewhere, right now, someone in the world is waking up to what their life has been all these years and everything they've been missing.

I am Jack's Cold Sweat. jtbryant420's Avatar
    jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000)
    your 5'4" telling someone the need bigger breast...haha. Grow up, literally!!
    OP you look great keep, would agree that adding some cardio would deff help show off that body a little more.

Kaksdee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really nice work you have going on. Do squats maybe more

DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000) DaveHeller is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jtbryant420 View Post
    your 5'4" telling someone the need bigger breast...haha. Grow up, literally!!
    OP you look great keep, would agree that adding some cardio would deff help show off that body a little more.
    Agreed, the troll level has been quite high these last few days.

N2T is on a distinguished road. (+10) N2T is on a distinguished road. (+10) N2T is on a distinguished road. (+10) N2T is on a distinguished road. (+10) N2T is on a distinguished road. (+10) N2T is on a distinguished road. (+10) N2T is on a distinguished road. (+10) N2T is on a distinguished road. (+10) N2T is on a distinguished road. (+10) N2T is on a distinguished road. (+10) N2T is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would say more mass. Not a ton, but I think you would be surprised what 5 or 10lbs more muscle would do for you.

TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyK01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    look great to me, why don't you post your routine and stuff and maybe someone on here can help you out with that?

Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feryll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You look nice. If you want to compete you will need more mass but in the end you should be leaner than you are now.

pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10) pawelufo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You look nice

chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up

My personal preference goes to girls not so lean and with bigger breasts.

I could deal with the lean thing but big enough breasts are a deal breaker.

Would not marry.
    The secret of life is to die before you die and find that there is no death.

♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

JOINT PAIN? See this thread. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152769433

LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000) LarryAppleton is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's hard to critique what you're doing without before pictures. What may look underdeveloped in the new ones might actually be a big improvement from where you started, in which case you'd just continue on the same track. The only exception being your chest, which you admit that you don't work out a lot. As far as the ass shot not doing you justice, I have to disagree.

JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100)
    very pretty!
    Showing off is the fool's idea of glory - Bruce Lee

Buncha trolls. She looks fine the way she is. Kinda mean all around what most wrote. I hope OP won't be affected by them trolls.

Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You look good (especially upper body/abs/arms), but I think you'd look better if you did some squats and grew more gluteus maximus lol.

Also deadlifts/straight leg deadlifts for your hammies and lower back.
    Training with Osteolysis and a gigantic ganglion cyst... One day I will surgery, but not today...

AsianBBCGenetics

simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Buncha trolls. She looks fine the way she is. Kinda mean all around what most wrote. I hope OP won't be affected by them trolls.
    He has been trolling for a few days now. Been rude and giving horrible advice for kicks. I have noticed that the OPs have either ignored him or responded nicely, so he is a very hungry troll right now. If no one feeds them they eventually die.

Looking great OP. I'm not an expert. My only advice is be clear about your goals and work towards them. Generic but still true.
    Legends are not about the goals, but the journey to reach them.
    You can't reach buried treasue without going through some dirt.

Sartre89 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sartre89 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sartre89 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sartre89 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sartre89 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sartre89 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sartre89 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sartre89 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sartre89 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sartre89 is a complete loser! (-2000) Sartre89 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    You look hot, period.

GwapoJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwapoJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwapoJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwapoJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwapoJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwapoJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chibito View Post
    My personal preference goes to girls not so lean and with bigger breasts.

I could deal with the lean thing but big enough breasts are a deal breaker.

Would not marry.
    I'm sure she will cry herself to sleep because some douche doesn't want to marry her lol

GwapoJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwapoJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwapoJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwapoJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwapoJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwapoJosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GluttonusMaxmus View Post
    hm...

I know that you are trying to be a comedian trolling every post that you click on but I'm sorry to say that your comedy sucks..

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by N2T View Post
    I would say more mass. Not a ton, but I think you would be surprised what 5 or 10lbs more muscle would do for you.
    Originally Posted by Nexxus View Post
    You look good (especially upper body/abs/arms), but I think you'd look better if you did some squats and grew more gluteus maximus lol.

Also deadlifts/straight leg deadlifts for your hammies and lower back.
    ^Best responses in here..

the rest is a buncha bs, whiteknighting and, broscience.

You want me to be hard on you?
    You need more mass. You need to stay in a caloric surplus (your protein intake sounds about right) and progressively overload your muscles with increasing resistance. You need to do it most on your legs and back but you need to do it everywhere. Cardio has absolutely NOTHING to do with definition. Limit your cardio as it will likely hinder your muscle gains.

BTW.. You're very pretty and you have an excellent figure (I like petite personally) but to compete... Gain quality muscle.. Then maybe you will need to do a very quick fat reduction phase to bring out the definition of your newly earned size.
    Last edited by BloodType3R; 11-27-2012 at 05:54 PM.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Equipment Crew #57 [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

[]──[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #26 []──[]

❍--❍ York Barbell Club #34 ❍--❍

☆☆☆ That On3 Cr3w That Has Too Much Pow3r Cr3w ☆☆☆