Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Pre-workout and anger issues.

I have tried all sorts of pre-work out supps over the past couple years. A few of us at work will buy and trade them off to see what works and what sucks. So far I haven't found anything that blows my socks off and most of them pretty much suck and are nothing but marketing palcebo. However I bought a tub of Betancourts D-Stunner the other day and it actullay seems to be rather effective during my workouts, have tried it 3 times now and every workout has been pretyy damn intense however I have noticed that afterwards i'm real angry and this has never happened with any of the others. I have zero patience and want ot pull people over and beat the hell out of them just because. During my workout it's fine, it's only afterwards that I have noticed this and it comes on about 2 hrs after I drink it and last for 90 minutes to 2 hrs and then all is good again.

Anyone else every notice anything goofy like that?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know when I use pre's with 1,3dimeth in them I always end up mega pissed after workouts, not sure the reason but just the way I react to it, got the product label on hand?
    Last edited by Knolls; 07-25-2012 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Spell
    "patience is laziness disguised as a virtue"
    "I wouldn't fak her with a stolen dik"

socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to get the same effect with black powder. its one of the reasons I quit using it. I. Would have a really nasty attitude and short fuse for about 3 hours after my training session.

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No anger issues from these products, but when they wear off i can get a little "spaced out" , feels wierd man

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by djflex View Post
    No anger issues from these products, but when they wear off i can get a little "spaced out" , feels wierd man
    Also, in b4 posts accusing op of already having anger issues w/ o product.....

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Must be what bodyhard takes....

I've had some give me the sh!ts but none made me mad.
    Last edited by drudixon; 07-25-2012 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Stupid swype
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Had issues with Jack3D with 1,3. I am actually glad they took it off the market. Made me super sharp but just plain mean...
    Last edited by soccerdad5; 07-25-2012 at 06:43 PM.
    Bodybuilding Is The Closest Thing We Have To The Fountain Of Youth. Lee Labrada

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Knolls View Post
    I know when I use pre's with 1,3dimeth in them I always end up mega pissed after workouts, not sure the reason but just the way I react to it, got the product label on hand?
    Yep, this has the 1,3 dimeth. Wonder why it has the effect of making you angry? Would be cool to have BH take this and watch the fireworks

Proprietary Blends
    D-Stunner Performance Blend
    Performance: Glycerol Monostearate, Beta-alanine, GlycoCarn (Glycine Propioyl-L-Carnitine HCL), Quercetin (Sophora japonica) (flower). CNS (Central Nervous System): 3,7-diemthylpurine-2,6-dione (Theobromine 99%), Caffeine, L-Taurine, REV-PEA (R-B-phenyelthylamine HCL, N-methyl-B-phenylethylamine HCL, B-Methyl-phenylethylamine HCL), Geranamine (1,3-dimethylamylamine). Hypertrophy: Creatine Monohydrate, 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone (20-HE)(Cyanotis vaga)(ROOT)
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

All my PRs are history HoustonTXMuscle's Avatar
    HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HoustonTXMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Been using Noxipro for over 1.5 years...contains 1,3 Dimethylamylamine among other things...no anger issues.
    Inactivity Kills!!!

My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140991491 Age is NOT an acceptable excuse.

Played with dinosaurs as a child. Back then everyone was thin; it was a matter of out-running the raptors or being one of their meals.

Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jibbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I have tried all sorts of pre-work out supps over the past couple years. A few of us at work will buy and trade them off to see what works and what sucks. So far I haven't found anything that blows my socks off and most of them pretty much suck and are nothing but marketing palcebo. However I bought a tub of Betancourts D-Stunner the other day and it actullay seems to be rather effective during my workouts, have tried it 3 times now and every workout has been pretyy damn intense however I have noticed that afterwards i'm real angry and this has never happened with any of the others. I have zero patience and want ot pull people over and beat the hell out of them just because. During my workout it's fine, it's only afterwards that I have noticed this and it comes on about 2 hrs after I drink it and last for 90 minutes to 2 hrs and then all is good again.

I have noticed the same thing, plus sometimes it will make me emotional, works great just the side effects are odd.

419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took a sample packet of RPM, my pumps were ridiculous, i loved it.
    But 2 different times I had a panic attack like 2 hours after lifting. I kept breathing heavy giving myself bad anxiety. It was aweful.

I noticed that I get pissy real easy on my off days. I don't even notice it or know why, I'm just more apt to be pissed off and its way easier to irritate me. Anyone else have this?
    Current Stats:

Bench Max 255 x 5
    Squat 255 x 10
    Straight Bar Curl 120 x 10
    Leg Press 500 x 10
    T-Bar Row, 3 plates + 25 x 10. Almost 4 full plates ;]

quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DOMS in my quads from squats can make life miserable the day after training, making me short with everyone around me.

Question to the op, do you take a preworkout before every workout or just when you feel the need for a little extra boost?

Consistency. Intensity. Medtreker's Avatar
    Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000)

Dude! You're Roid Raging!!

It does mess with your bain chemistry. I've used Jack and 1MR, I did like the mental jolt they supplied, but felt too spaced on them. I find Craze a better chemical amplification, however that one seems to lead to more of depressed feeling after rather than anger (not sure which is worse.) These pre's, IMO definetely mimic amphetmine...Not nearly as strongly, and Not addictive (I always get feeling people hate when I say they feel like an amphetimine), but they do feel somewhat like speed. Hell, that's why they work, they actually kinda make you "speed."
    Tony

"Punch It Bishop"

Amphibious Green Phaggot GodMadeDirt's Avatar
    GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000) GodMadeDirt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonTXMuscle View Post
    Been using Noxipro for over 1.5 years...contains 1,3 Dimethylamylamine among other things...no anger issues.
    Not everyone has issues on 1,3. My friend just gets the good sides, I get all the bad. Including like OP and I ride a bike so it gets dangerous when I start riding like an idiot. Kind of embarrassing afterwards I will admit.

I avoid 1,3 (usually) but its too bad cuz the workouts are epic.

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes.
    and it shouldn't be that way!
    So I stopped anything that remotely did that.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Oh yes certain products(Ultimate Orange) did that to me and a couple of diff brands of thermogenics. it's great while at the gym, but sks for the people dealing with you before and afterwards.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I work out in the am and don't take pre-work outs. Just coffee, eggs and a protien shake. No anger issues but my farts get pretty nasty.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White Flood works well, but then I'm incredibly sleepy an hour or two later.

Great for late day workouts.
    I may look like Santa Claus.....but I'm feeling like Elvis...........

Originally Posted by quietchef View Post
    Question to the op, do you take a preworkout before every workout or just when you feel the need for a little extra boost?

Nope, I only take it if I have had a long day at work and need a little something extra. Nice easy relaxed day at work=no need for any of this crap.

Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    Yes.
    and it shouldn't be that way!
    So I stopped anything that remotely did that.
    I'm not using this anymore and it's a shame because for once I think it actually did what it said it would. I just don't like the ultra angry deal, not feeling the need to get busted by the cops for railing on someone.

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am currently using craze and, with many of the other pwo's, I get some anxiety afterwards. Another poster mentioned something about depression. Anxiety and depression tend to go hand in hand. Many anti-depressants also help with anxiety issues. Specifically Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
    "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them falls to the ground outside of the Lord's will. So do not be afraid, or worry, for you are worth much more than many sparrows."

"Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and the rest shall be given to you as well."

nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I get a little pissy. I have been using white flood without those problems, but at this point, it doesn't really seem to get me jacked or anything. What really gets me pissy is sometimes I take a caffeine with a bronkaid when I play basketball. I have definately had to apologize a few times at the next game. Told the geriatric mother ****ers to take their pussy ass calls to the ****ing old people's homes, and **** like that...end quote. My bad.
    Never worry because it all works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out then it's not the end.

badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I get pretty short fused after the gym or Kempo too and not so much because of what I ingested before, but because of having to wade through a bunch of tired hefers hunched over their shopping carts full of soda pop and frozen bulls#it at the grocery store.
    North Side Tac Jump Out Boys *1
    No, you cant call yo moma !

kreim3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kreim3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kreim3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kreim3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kreim3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kreim3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kreim3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kreim3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've gotten this from 'craze' . Are there any recommended pre workouts without this, and is it really the dimeth etc ?

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Personally, I like Craze the best of everything I've tried. I've never had any anger issues with anything though. Have used Jack3d, NoX, 1MR, Jugernaut (liked this too), bb.com's new Pre, and Craze.
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kreim3 View Post
    I've gotten this from 'craze' . Are there any recommended pre workouts without this, and is it really the dimeth etc ?
    I don't think it's because of the 1,3. Not sure what it is but I experienced this from Nano Vapor and it doesn't have it. It's the only sports supplement that ever made me...impatient. I noticed I was getting mad at people asking to work in with me at the gym. Once I understood the effects it was having on me they subsided or I began to better control myself as I knew the cause.

62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not sure if any of those ingredients you mentioned are in P6, I know it's not a Pre but that's the only product that made me a prick. Tried some of it last year and my son and wife both said it was pretty bad how short tempered I was. I got off it and gave the rest (bottle and a half) to my Bro-In-Law. Didn't get any a benifit from it anyways. The only Pre that ever sent me to another level was the Original Jack3ed. Animal's Rage wasn't too bad as long as I didn't take all 7 capsules, but was still no where near Jack3d. I've found now that after trying a bunch of Pre's, that it's cheaper to just get some Vivarin and pop one of those if I need to. Most of the Pre's are loaded with caffiene as one of, if not the, main ingredients anyhow.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Corbi... that product is a cocktail of stimulants. Half of them don't absorb orally, the other half are relatively unstudied... which means nobody has a ****ing clue what happens when you mix these compounds together.

If you're a stim junkie, do your thing.... otherwise I would move on.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread is just too funny. Sorry the irony is thick here.

Maybe you should see someone about your stability issues. Sounds like a personal issue to me.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    This thread is just too funny. Sorry the irony is thick here.

Maybe you should see someone about your stability issues. Sounds like a personal issue to me.

Don't you have any half page novels to write, or something?
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by djflex View Post
    Also, in b4 posts accusing op of already having anger issues w/ o product.....

nah...CORBI??????

why he is a regular pussycat...a mild mannered gentleman...

he NEVER loses his cool on here....chillest guy I know!

lol....
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.