Closed Thread
Page 133 of 321 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,990 of 9602
    Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Bandz A Make Her Dance...I can see this a new strip joint music, if not already is
    say what?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    say what?
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sup everyone, it's been awhile
    Mountains bow down and the seas will roar at the sound of Your name.

Jesus Christ saved my life. And that's nothing to be ashamed of, but it's everything to be proud and thankful of.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [video=youtube;AI0gk2KJeho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI0gk2KJeho[video]
    Uhhh...I'll let you know...

:}

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone else know people that got annoying when they started drinking the Crossfit kool-aid?

Friend of mine started crossfit a couple months ago, and of course now tells me how I'm totally non-functional. I'm like I can do anything you can do and I pay 10X less per month for my gym. They really get brainwashed to believe that any other type of workout is inferior and useless functionally.

And he goes on now about how the paleo diet is make such a huge difference with his body. I'm like its amazing how eating less calories and working out makes you lose fat and build muscle right? And he's like no....its the crossfit type workout and paleo diet thats responsible for the changes, and the traditional workouts don't work and what I eat is wrong. And I can cut or whatever eating 'regular' cause its my genetics.

And don't get me started on the bragging about reps without mentioning that they kip for pullups and upside down shoulder presses.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Anyone else know people that got annoying when they started drinking the Crossfit kool-aid?

Friend of mine started crossfit a couple months ago, and of course now tells me how I'm totally non-functional. I'm like I can do anything you can do and I pay 10X less per month for my gym. They really get brainwashed to believe that any other type of workout is inferior and useless functionally.

And he goes on now about how the paleo diet is make such a huge difference with his body. I'm like its amazing how eating less calories and working out makes you lose fat and build muscle right? And he's like no....its the crossfit type workout and paleo diet thats responsible for the changes, and the traditional workouts don't work and what I eat is wrong. And I can cut or whatever eating 'regular' cause its my genetics.

And don't get me started on the bragging about reps without mentioning that they kip for pullups and upside down shoulder presses.
    LOL remember this. Also apparently your friend is unaware. Same as the guy in my gym since he just do all compound lifts and thinks that I'm wasting time doing isolation movements after I do my compound lifts...Let's just say his physique nor his strength does not trump mine and I'm just getting started on my cut.

Ex. this guy back squats 275 for 4 reps, I front squat while on a cut 275X3 reps...Gameover. Fuk these haters.

CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL remember this. Also apparently your friend is unaware. Same as the guy in my gym since he just do all compound lifts and thinks that I'm wasting time doing isolation movements after I do my compound lifts...Let's just say his physique nor his strength does not trump mine and I'm just getting started on my cut.

Ex. this guy back squats 275 for 4 reps, I front squat while on a cut 275X3 reps...Gameover. Fuk these haters.

Yeah, and the best part is he has no response when I tell him that every single thing they do in Crossfit has been around for decades. Crossfit invented no exercise except take a bunch of existing things, slap a label on it, and have you pay alot of money for someone to tell you to do it. I'm like, I coulda done that for you for free!

This vid I saw online made me laugh and cringe...the form these 'veteran' crossfitters use is atrocious.
    My vids

Yeah, and the best part is he has no response when I tell him that every single thing they do in Crossfit has been around for decades. Crossfit invented no exercise except take a bunch of existing things, slap a label on it, and have you pay alot of money for someone to tell you to do it. I'm like, I coulda done that for you for free!

This vid I saw online made me laugh and cringe...the form these 'veteran' crossfitters use is atrocious.
    [youtube]BDDyxXyf6UU[youtube]
    Just watched 30 secs of that clip and seen enough

I train 2 guys in my gym for free for the last 2 months. One kid 19 years old wanted to bulk now he's gaining 1-1.5 lbs. solid per week and all lifts have gone up and put on some size. One guy a military guy wanted to bulk, he's a hard gainer, started listening to me and even write down my tips to him, he is now gaining solid 1-1.5 lb. per week..Best part he went on a PT test and looking more monstrous at his current weight of 182 at 6'2 with 7-8% bodyfat. His buddies ask him what he was doing he said he mentioned my name

So yeah Crossfit is good but nothing new they adding to the table just "rebranding it" and making a ton of money doing it.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Not sure if those are crossfit. I will be surprised if none of them are feeling back pain the next few days.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I train 2 guys in my gym for free for the last 2 months. One kid 19 years old wanted to bulk now he's gaining 1-1.5 lbs. solid per week and all lifts have gone up and put on some size. One guy a military guy wanted to bulk, he's a hard gainer, started listening to me and even write down my tips to him, he is now gaining solid 1-1.5 lb. per week..Best part he went on a PT test and looking more monstrous at his current weight of 182 at 6'2 with 7-8% bodyfat. His buddies ask him what he was doing he said he mentioned my name

So yeah Crossfit is good but nothing new they adding to the table just "rebranding it" and making a ton of money doing it.
    Where can I sign up for your RTF services? I wanna be ripped and cut like diamonds
    ## chillin at home crew

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Where can I sign up for your RTF services? I wanna be ripped and cut like diamonds
    LOL You first need to enroll in University of Hosum where the mascot is Sand Castle then you can register your course in RTF 101.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    LOL You first need to enroll in University of Hosum where the mascot is Sand Castle then you can register your course in RTF 101.

LOL do I need to be 250 before I can enroll?

## chillin at home crew

This made me laugh.

My vids

LOL do I need to be 250 before I can enroll?

Wrong university. That would be University of Schmack where the mascot is 250+.

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I don't mind crossfit but yes do see what you say. They are quite annoying then I have to school them. I like to say i am in good shape and have tried crossfit and I was definatly feeling. In the end it comes down to what your goals are.

LOL
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So what are your tips for bulking?

When I get my 6 pack I want to gain another 10lbs of muscle. So far all I know is eat lu rou fan for breakfast, large papa john meat lover's pizza for lunch, meat hotpot for dinner, drink 5 Cytogainer or True mass shakes haha.

Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post

When I get my 6 pack I want to gain another 10lbs of muscle. So far all I know is eat lu rou fan for breakfast, large papa john meat lover's pizza for lunch, meat hotpot for dinner, drink 5 Cytogainer or True mass shakes haha.

the lu rou is dam good stuff. Must be what Allistair OverRoid was eating in his horsemeat diet cause that **** is delicious.

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    You going the dirty bulk route?

My method is more of lean bulk route. Also don't need mass gainer protein. You can add bananas, oats, natty peanutbutter, etc..in your regular whey protein and add whole milk and you got yourself as strong ass mass gainer better than those pre-made mass gainer powders.

If you are serious about trying my bulking approach, PM me. I will help you for free. Bulking is my specialty lol

@Myko: Lobliner is freaken pimp. He trained with Gaspari just saw this vid.

CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm dying to start apple juice again.

Making t shirt that say." I'm asian and jacked! U mad?

Or... Make a shirt that say. I'm asian and "imagie or orange juice" u "imagie of strawberry jelly"?
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

Asian spidy sense. LOL

Why I get no poptart chop? Son, I am disappoint.

Nice chop ^^^

Asian spidy sense. LOL

Why I get no poptart chop? Son, I am disappoint.
    I still like Bao's and Big Ron poptart chop.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

LOL, fuk off Bao!

Should have ask him to do a pistol squat in front of you...

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL AT chop good one.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

LMAO This

This made me laugh.

[youtube]0Ero4QwW9-Q#![youtube]
    LOL that dude is good

LOL, students are scarce lately for that Univ..Everyone graduated.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup!

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149937053

feel free to shower your reds brahs

-edit

nvm thread backfire, OP deleted thread but another neg worthy thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9934223&page=1
    Last edited by krazedxboi; 11-27-2012 at 12:54 PM.
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    new log up. cellucor log.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    new log up. cellucor log.
    Subbed man
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why is our ABB thread so dead now days? I remember everyone getting together, uniting, all the hnngs comin' in sayin' wassup and all...

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Why is our ABB thread so dead now days? I remember everyone getting together, uniting, all the hnngs comin' in sayin' wassup and all...
    Because u fools are KiK'n it. I haven't KiK since will be going on low low come Dec..
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Closed Thread
Page 133 of 321 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast