Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    alberdough has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alberdough has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alberdough has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alberdough has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alberdough has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alberdough has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alberdough has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alberdough has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alberdough has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alberdough has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alberdough has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    would it be bad to take oxyelite pro without a multi vitamin...i heard its a good idea to do so. would it be bad not to??

Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by itsurboyS View Post
    if you drink on it occasionally (max once a week) you will be perfectly fine.

i have friends that will drink twice a week on it, they are fine (not suggesting, its stupid).

but if you drink once nothing will happen. if it makes you feel any better, jst drink a moderate amt. not blackout amounts.
    His liver won't.

Originally Posted by tdog514 View Post
    Does anybody actually have a scientific answer as to why this kid shouldn't drink while on OEP? I started Monday and had a few drinks Monday night and a few last night without any negative side effects other than what you'd normally expect from alcohol.
    So you had blood work done the next day to see what liver enzyme levels were? Those will appear as side effects later in life, and not the next day. Keep doing that for long enough, and your liver will be shot.
    Last edited by Anders0n74; 04-23-2010 at 07:00 PM.

fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have you any scientific papers to back this up? Everybody talks about the negative effects of alcohol in teenagers but nowhere do they talk about *how much or how often* alcohol needs to be consumed to produce the effects. You can get alcohol from cough drops, mouth wash, hand sanitizer, and other sources. Your body absorbs ethanol from ingestion, through the skin, and even inhalation. So teens are constantly exposed to ethanol, just not in beer. Yet they're not all retarded.
    No, just you and OP.
    A brain is still developing at 17 and routine alcohol consumption will have a negative impact on this.
    You just don't want to hear it. You will justify what you want to do by whatever means.
    As Shadar points out, you sound/act like a teenager.

If I said you shouldn't play Russian Roulette, would you ask for the scientific paper that proves bullets to the temple have a negative impact on surviving?
    You'd probably argue someone has a 5/6 probability of surviving and shouldn't be concerned.

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Is it any consolation to you that you SOUND like a teenager?
    Agreed.
    Focus, concentrate, lift, rest adequately, repeat. No talking.

The only way you will get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.
    The only way you will get stronger is by training with a stronger partner.

If you need to grunt while moving some heavy ass weight in the gym, go for it. I probably can't hear you anyway since I have some Black Sabbath turned to 11 in my ears.

But grunting in the locker room, especially from behind a stall door, is just fooking disturbing. Please refrain.

tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Anders0n74 View Post
    His liver won't.

So you had blood work done the next day to see what liver enzyme levels were? Those will appear as side effects later in life, and not the next day. Keep doing that for long enough, and your liver will be shot.

Perhaps you don't know that the liver is the only internal organ which can regenerate and heal itself? Why would scientists recommend red wine as being very healthy for you - healthy enough to drink every night - if it would ultimately end in liver failure and death?

To all you others: I'm 24 with a degree in Chemistry with additional classes in Biology. But tell me I don't understand what's going on with alcohol and it's interaction with the human body.

@Jim_Ritter: Yes, the caffeine masks the real effect of alcohol. Drink the same amount without any caffeine that same day and you'd have been passed out a lot earlier.

Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Perhaps you don't know that the liver is the only internal organ which can regenerate and heal itself? Why would scientists recommend red wine as being very healthy for you - healthy enough to drink every night - if it would ultimately end in liver failure and death?

To all you others: I'm 24 with a degree in Chemistry with additional classes in Biology. But tell me I don't understand what's going on with alcohol and it's interaction with the human body.

@Jim_Ritter: Yes, the caffeine masks the real effect of alcohol. Drink the same amount without any caffeine that same day and you'd have been passed out a lot earlier.
    Okay wise guy, I was talking over time - don't play dumb with me. I do know that the liver can heal itself, but please tell me that consistently taking pills while drinking will have not have an effect on the liver over time. As for drinking red wine nightly & it being healthy, perhaps you didn't know that it's the resveratrol in the red wine that makes it healthy.

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First under age drinking is never a wise choice but before we all continue to be hipocrites; who hasnt been to college? Most of us were drunk off our asses. Now with that being said drinking and taking fat burners is just plain dumb. Hell drinking and taking anything now a days is like russian roulette and usually people like the OP are the first to cry lawsuit " OEP F*cked up my liver and kidneys" When it was the alcohol and lord knows what else.

So if you wanna drink that your business; Im not your parent, but put down the OEP bottle. I dont need a good supp getting banned due to you poor decisions.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tdog514 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Okay wise guy, I was talking over time - don't play dumb with me. I do know that the liver can heal itself, but please tell me that consistently taking pills while drinking will have not have an effect on the liver over time. As for drinking red wine nightly & it being healthy, perhaps you didn't know that it's the resveratrol in the red wine that makes it healthy.
    I did know that, actually. But what does that have to do with anything? My point was that drinking alcohol responsibly daily will not kill you. Drinking large quantities daily will. Going out on a Friday night and getting tipsy will not kill you any sooner. Going out on Friday hopped up on thermos and drinking more than your body can actually handle probably will kill you sooner.

I think we can safely assume that the OP - or anybody taking supplements - will not be taking them every day for the rest of their lives. At some point he will cycle off and give the liver a chance to heal. So for the OP to have a few drinks while he's taking a supplement won't hurt him.

fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I did know that, actually. But what does that have to do with anything? My point was that drinking alcohol responsibly daily will not kill you. Drinking large quantities daily will. Going out on a Friday night and getting tipsy will not kill you any sooner. Going out on Friday hopped up on thermos and drinking more than your body can actually handle probably will kill you sooner.

I think we can safely assume that the OP - or anybody taking supplements - will not be taking them every day for the rest of their lives. At some point he will cycle off and give the liver a chance to heal. So for the OP to have a few drinks while he's taking a supplement won't hurt him.
    Are you telling me a 17yr old can drink "responsibly"?
    They can't even if they wanted to, because it's illegal you moron.
    You are justifying your own desire to drink and condoning inappropriate behavior for a minor.
    Oh lord, the FAIL is strong with you.
    Please don't have any kids.

If you need to grunt while moving some heavy ass weight in the gym, go for it. I probably can't hear you anyway since I have some Black Sabbath turned to 11 in my ears.

But grunting in the locker room, especially from behind a stall door, is just fooking disturbing. Please refrain.

You were trying to bring up the whole "red wine is good for you, therefore alcohol in general is good for you" argument. Drinking 3+ drinks a day (is that reasonable to you), is the zone for liver cirrhosis.

First off, you can't "assume" when you mix supplements with alcohol - people are habitual, they like to do things the same, so for the 17 year old thinking he's fine to drink while on supplements, without any side effects for a prolonged period of time, you're setting him up for disaster. Second, do you think this 17 year old is enjoying alcohol for "health benefits" while playing tea party and dress up on a Friday night? Are you stupid? Don't be so naive. Second, what happens if he doesn't cycle off (of supplements in general), continues to still drink because you (the chemist degree with additional class in biology ) were justifying taking pills with alcohol? I honestly do not even know how you (as a chemist) could justify this, either you do not have that degree, and are underage just like the OP, or you do have the degree and are trying to justify your own actions. So, do you have any proof of your own to back up your statements? Say, the 17 year old is taking supplements, everyday, for the next 30 years of his life, drinks (when teens/people in college say drink, they're usually not talking 1 drink a night) 1-2 nights a week - do you have any proof that this will not yield liver shutdown?
    Last edited by Anders0n74; 04-26-2010 at 12:05 PM.

Originally Posted by fujindemon View Post
    Are you telling me a 17yr old can drink "responsibly"?
    They can't even if they wanted to, because it's illegal you moron.
    You are justifying your own desire to drink and condoning inappropriate behavior for a minor.
    Oh lord, the FAIL is strong with you.
    Please don't have any kids.

Have you ever been outside the country? The age in Canada is 18/19. The age in most of Europe is 16-18. America is the ONLY country in the world - with the exception of various parts of India, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Sri Lanka, and the UAE - where people can't drink until 21. Teenagers can totally drink responsibly as long as they are taught how to. It's much easier for them to learn when they are in a society that doesn't shun them for their use of alcohol, as American society does now.

tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tothelimit27 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    forget the alcohol has anyone even mentioned that its ridiculous for a 17 year old to be taking a fat burner... you're in f*ckin highschool, completely unnecesary... i can only imagine the load of supplements you'll have been through by the time your 22

Have you ever been outside the country? The age in Canada is 18/19. The age in most of Europe is 16-18. America is the ONLY country in the world - with the exception of various parts of India, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Sri Lanka, and the UAE - where people can't drink until 21. Teenagers can totally drink responsibly as long as they are taught how to. It's much easier for them to learn when they are in a society that doesn't shun them for their use of alcohol, as American society does now.
    Yes, I have been outside of the the United States.
    Canada, South America, Mexico, Europe, Ireland, England, among other places.

You are using the "everyone else is doing it" argument. Juvenile.
    The OP is a teen from the U.S.
    Please don't insult my intelligence and tell me an American teen is going to drink responsibly. That would be a far cry from the rule.

You are taking a little bit of book smarts/knowledge along with laws and customs from vastly different cultures and turning it into a potentially dangerous combo.
    Stop being so naive.
    Stop being a moron.

jkc3usc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkc3usc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkc3usc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkc3usc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkc3usc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkc3usc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkc3usc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkc3usc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkc3usc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkc3usc will become famous soon enough. (+50) jkc3usc will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

I start my crazy nights off with atleast 2 Oxy Bombs then hit the bar

You were trying to bring up the whole "red wine is good for you, therefore alcohol in general is good for you" argument. Drinking 3+ drinks a day (is that reasonable to you), is the zone for liver cirrhosis.

First off, you can't "assume" when you mix supplements with alcohol - people are habitual, they like to do things the same, so for the 17 year old thinking he's fine to drink while on supplements, without any side effects for a prolonged period of time, you're setting him up for disaster. Second, do you think this 17 year old is enjoying alcohol for "health benefits" while playing tea party and dress up on a Friday night? Are you stupid? Don't be so naive. Second, what happens if he doesn't cycle off (of supplements in general), continues to still drink because you (the chemist degree with additional class in biology ) were justifying taking pills with alcohol? I honestly do not even know how you (as a chemist) could justify this, either you do not have that degree, and are underage just like the OP, or you do have the degree and are trying to justify your own actions. So, do you have any proof of your own to back up your statements? Say, the 17 year old is taking supplements, everyday, for the next 30 years of his life, drinks (when teens/people in college say drink, they're usually not talking 1 drink a night) 1-2 nights a week - do you have any proof that this will not yield liver shutdown?
    Have I not made myself clear so far that I'm not talking about binge drinking? Nowhere have I said that it was ok for him to go out and get wasted while on this thermogenic.

Nor I have anywhere stated that it is ok for him to binge drink and take a thermogenic for a prolonged period of time. Neither have I suggested that he will definitely not see any negative side effects if he so chooses to do so. If he wants to take OEP and drink 3 beers a day, every day, for the next thirty years, I think he would see some seriously negative side effects - mostly from the alcohol. However, everybody is different, so there is the POSSIBILITY he'd be fine.

Did you look up the ingredients in OEP? I did, and I didn't find anything that relates back to any of them causing a negative interaction with liver enzymes.

As far as proof? Yes, I do. My own personal experience in cutting from 225 to currently 205, using thermogenics, and still drinking (I'm talking 12-15 drinks on a Saturday night, and maybe a glass of wine or a beer a couple nights during the week) without having been in the hospital for liver failure, leads me to believe that drinking while on a thermo is not harmful. BTW, I've also done all that while still increasing my strength.

As far as my actions, I have none to justify. I am who I say I am, and you can either believe me or not.

@tothelimit: you are completely right.

As far as proof? Yes, I do. My own personal experience in cutting from 225 to currently 205, using thermogenics, and still drinking (I'm talking 12-15 drinks on a Saturday night, and maybe a glass of wine or a beer a couple nights during the week) without having been in the hospital for liver failure, leads me to believe that drinking while on a thermo is not harmful. BTW, I've also done all that while still increasing my strength.
    So your own personal experience now constitutes good advice for everyone, regardless of whether they are of the age to drink in the U.S.?
    You fail.

Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100) Quimby is not very well liked. (-100)
    Have I not made myself clear so far that I'm not talking about binge drinking?
    As far as proof? Yes, I do. My own personal experience in cutting from 225 to currently 205, using thermogenics, and still drinking (I'm talking 12-15 drinks on a Saturday night
    *gulp*
    Hmmm, even as a german who considers beer to be "rather food than alcohol" I really would like to know what you would call a binge drink, if 12-15 drinks at a single evening are not. :-o

Originally Posted by Quimby View Post
    *gulp*
    Hmmm, even as a german who considers beer to be "rather food than alcohol" I really would like to know what you would call a binge drink, if 12-15 drinks at a single evening are not. :-o
    Srs.
    Agreed.
    He's an idiot in denial.

roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50) roscoe221 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you kidding me yall need to ease up. In college during the fraternity days we would drink from morning to morning all the time. When we got so drunk we couldn't party we would pop ******** for that extra edge to keep going. Just got test done the other day and my liver values were perfect. Im not saying that is a good thing to do at all cause its not. But somewhere along the line people on this board have confused alcohol with battery acid. Who the hell here can actually say you didnt binge drink at 18. Its booze and you people act like he said hey can i mix these pills with meth and if i get too high can i shoot heroin to bring me down.

Have I not made myself clear so far that I'm not talking about binge drinking? Nowhere have I said that it was ok for him to go out and get wasted while on this thermogenic.

Nor I have anywhere stated that it is ok for him to binge drink and take a thermogenic for a prolonged period of time. Neither have I suggested that he will definitely not see any negative side effects if he so chooses to do so. If he wants to take OEP and drink 3 beers a day, every day, for the next thirty years, I think he would see some seriously negative side effects - mostly from the alcohol. However, everybody is different, so there is the POSSIBILITY he'd be fine.

Did you look up the ingredients in OEP? I did, and I didn't find anything that relates back to any of them causing a negative interaction with liver enzymes.

As far as my actions, I have none to justify. I am who I say I am, and you can either believe me or not.
    You never mentioned that you weren't talking about binge drinking, and since the OP is, what was your point in posting up the "alcohol is healthy in moderation," point in this thread?

I would think that the 1,3 dimeth would be ingested by the liver.

Of course you're not going to be in the hospital after one month of drinking while using a thermo, again - was talking about prolonged use being that if he gets it in his head that this is okay to do, then everything else is okay as well. You know what I mean?

You never mentioned that you weren't talking about binge drinking, and since the OP is, what was your point in posting up the "alcohol is healthy in moderation," point in this thread?

I would think that the 1,3 dimeth would be ingested by the liver.

Of course you're not going to be in the hospital after one month of drinking while using a thermo, again - was talking about prolonged use being that if he gets it in his head that this is okay to do, then everything else is okay as well. You know what I mean?
    The OP never mentions binge drinking. He says drink a little bit or drink occasionally.

Basically everything you take in at some point will filter through the liver, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's bad for you. 1,3 dimeth duplicates the effects of amphetamine (though not as powerful), and it appears it's actually on the WADA's 2010 banned list. (Usain Bolt's Jamaican teammates, if you're interested.) It's derived from the germanium plant oil, and it's also called Methylhexanamine, but it's marketed under 1,3 dimeth.

I would like to clear up my POV, here. Prolonged use of a thermo in general is probably really bad for you. Prolonged use of thermo AND alcohol - even worse. But both used correctly and responsibly should be alright.

BTW: I DO consider my Saturday nights to be binge drinking. I'm not saying that it's good for a 17yr old to do... just saying that I do and it hasn't affected my performance or overall health.

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BTW: I DO consider my Saturday nights to be binge drinking. I'm not saying that it's good for a 17yr old to do... just saying that I do and it hasn't affected my performance or overall health.
    You have no idea whether it's been detrimental to your health or not unless you've had blood work or wait and see how it affects you in the long term. I've had liver failure and felt relatively healthy up until a week or so before it happened. Blood work long before that would have shown different. But I'm not going to tell you not to binge drink. If anyone told me that when I was an arrogant a$$hole who thought he was invincible I'd just have drank more so carry on. Just know that you are damaging your liver when you binge drink and as good as it is at regenerating itself once its been damaged beyond a certain point there's no going back and you'd be at the end of the transplant queue behind the deserving cases.

Originally Posted by athenrye View Post
    You have no idea whether it's been detrimental to your health or not unless you've had blood work or wait and see how it affects you in the long term. I've had liver failure and felt relatively healthy up until a week or so before it happened. Blood work long before that would have shown different. But I'm not going to tell you not to binge drink. If anyone told me that when I was an arrogant a$$hole who thought he was invincible I'd just have drank more so carry on. Just know that you are damaging your liver when you binge drink and as good as it is at regenerating itself once its been damaged beyond a certain point there's no going back and you'd be at the end of the transplant queue behind the deserving cases.

How much did you drink and how often?

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How much did you drink and how often?
    At 17 thankfully nothing. I didn't start drinking until I was in my 20's and was only an occasional drinker until into my 30's. Binge drinking on vodka for about 2 months is what gave me liver failure, sometimes nowhere near 12-15 drinks, but other times that amount or more. But as I said, I felt pretty good up until the last week of it before I turned yellow and started bleeding from various orifices. If you'd asked me before that if drinking had affected my health I'd have said the same as you so how you feel isn't always an accurate gauge of what's really happening inside. Drinking those kind of amounts is gambling with one organ you can't afford to give up on you. Doesn't mean it will happen to you or anyone else though but just cos you're feeling good doesn't mean it won't. That's all I'm saying.

Manstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At risk of restarting the debate over alcohol's health benefits/legal drinking ages/minors taking supps, I'm hoping somebody can enlighten me as to what exactly is meant by "do not combine." Obviously it's a bad idea to wash the pill down with a shot of Jack, but how long is it necessary to wait before cracking a cold one? 8 hours? 24 hours? A week?

Thanks in advance.

Keep on swimming! scrossmaggard's Avatar
    scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down Dont do it!!!!!

Originally Posted by joeellios103 View Post
    I just started to take oxy elite pro. I do drink on occasion and i was wondering if it would be bad to take it with alcohol. It says on the label "do not combine with alcohol" but im not really sure exactly wat that means. Do u think its okay to drink on occasion with this or to not drink at all and why?
    From experience, I was sick for two days. What I did was dumb and I drank only 4 beers! MISTAKE!!!!! Never again!! DONT DO IT!!!!!!
    Nothing worth having in life comes easily!

lucky2182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Oxy

Has anyone experienced bleeding in between periods while using oxy elite pro?? I am taking it with a multvitamin.

chessewizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

drinking while taking oxy elite pro

Originally Posted by joeellios103 View Post
    I just started to take oxy elite pro. I do drink on occasion and i was wondering if it would be bad to take it with alcohol. It says on the label "do not combine with alcohol" but im not really sure exactly wat that means. Do u think its okay to drink on occasion with this or to not drink at all and why?
    i have been taking oxy elite pro for about two weeks now and drank for the first time last night on it. while drinking i didnt experince any issues but i take one pill in the morning nothing at night but while i was drinking i experinced nothing different but this morning i was a little hung over but nothing bad at all. about an hour after taking i started feeling the worst hangover, i have the worest headache i have ever had, stomach aches and just sick to my stomach. i would not suggest drinking and taking i drink maybe once a week. next time i drink i am not going to take it the next morning and see how i do.

sgreger1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's labor day weekend and I just started taking Oxy Elite Pro yesterday. I plan on drinking this weekend as I am going to be going to lake tahoe. How many days in advance should I stop taking this pill to avoid any adverse reactions?
    Last edited by sgreger1; 09-01-2010 at 01:58 PM.

slowhobo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slowhobo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slowhobo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slowhobo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slowhobo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slowhobo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slowhobo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slowhobo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slowhobo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slowhobo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slowhobo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    stop being such puss**s

fu*king drink if you want and take the pills, you wont die

JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshuaNeff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can't believe no one mentioned this (and if they did and I missed it, I'm sorry...)

You're mixing a depressant with a stimulant. You should probably look up how many folks have died from that (I'm talking in general)--- It's NOT a good idea. Just because something is 99.x% safe, do you really want to gamble when side effects could be that serious? Some people already have heart issues from 1,3 dimeth, or EC... why on earth would you want to risk it?

If you're taking Oxy Elite Pro, then cut out the alcohol. Either be serious about cutting or don't be.

I'm not going to tell you how to live your life, but alcohol is a lot of empty calories. Mixing it with a stim is NOT a good idea---- take a break from alcohol if you're taking the OEP, or at least don't take the OEP if you're going to drink. Heck, I make my own beer and have 200+ bottles of bourbon... but if I work out late and take any preworkout, you best believe I'm not going to introduce alcohol.

It may be a minimal risk--- but it's not worth it. Plus, the empty calories and all... If you want to drink, skip the pills a few days and drink. Then get back on them when your weekend is over.