Thread: lunges

nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

lunges

Hi everyone..can in lunges for legs have a width on my legs big or small?

my front knee must be the most in toes height?

is it easier if i have more widht stance than if i have less?can i do more weight?

Thanks you and i remain answers...

orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nikoslimpe View Post

is it easier if i have more widht stance than if i have less?can i do more weight?

If I understand you right, you are asking if the width of your stance effects the training of your legs when you do lunges? As far as I know, just pick a comfortable stance.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercise...umbbell-lunges

DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000)

The more you step forward the more you recruit your hams, while smaller steps will put more emphasis on your quads.

orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DivaJana View Post
    The more you step forward the more you recruit your hams, while smaller steps will put more emphasis on your quads.
    That is probably what he meant. I thought he meant whether he his stance should be shoulder width or whatever. Thanks for the save.

DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by orangegoblin View Post
    That is probably what he meant. I thought he meant whether he his stance should be shoulder width or whatever. Thanks for the save.
    haha, Just a lucky guess tho.

nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikoslimpe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DivaJana View Post
    haha, Just a lucky guess tho.
    i do not mean exactlu this...my question is if i can have a width of my legs and when i lower my body my front knee go forward my toes...or must be
    perpendicular to the ground?

so i must have a specific width of my legs?(i am tall so i must have widht stance?)

i do not mean exactlu this...my question is if i can have a width of my legs and when i lower my body my front knee go forward my toes...or must be
    perpendicular to the ground?

so i must have a specific width of my legs?(i am tall so i must have widht stance?)
    ?anyone?