J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best Way to Get Flax Seed Into Your Diet?

What is the best way to get Flax Seed into your diet daily and I do not want to "Take pills/vitamins".

I take enough already and I am looking for a food source or a way to supplement this in another form.

Please recommend a product that I can easily buy at a grocery store and how much do I need to take in per day to get positive effects? I would also consider purchasing it on-line but I do not have a huge budget, I need very inexpensive recommendations.

I have heard that the flax seeds are useless because they are in seed form so if you care to comment on this cool, just don't recommend the seed version.

ty!!
    I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive but your weak link is: This is Earth.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can buy the seeds. You would need to grind them yourself. Or just buy flax that has been ground for you already.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    You can buy the seeds. You would need to grind them yourself. Or just buy flax that has been ground for you already.
    This. Then just add it to anything. I like it on Chicken. I'll also add it to oats, veggies, or cottage cheese.

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I use the flax seed meal. I have a few tbs each day. no need to grinid.

lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000)
    I get Udo's Oil and add a tablespoon to my salad.

J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10) J.X is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great!! I will just get a powder base and start adding it throughout the day.

thx for responding!!
    I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive but your weak link is: This is Earth.

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Where would one locate the flax seed in a grocery store? Will grocery stores like Albertson's have it typically?
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheElephantman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i buy the cold milled stuff and throw it in my oatmeal
    "Restlessness is discontent, discontent is the beginning of all progress, show me a thoroughly satisfied man and i'll show you a failure" -Thomas Edison

Originally Posted by cpursx View Post
    Where would one locate the flax seed in a grocery store? Will grocery stores like Albertson's have it typically?
    I am not sure what grocery is where you are but we have Kroegar and I bought:

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal. It's 16 oz. and it was fairly cheap/in my budget. I found it in the organic section. If you are near a Publix I would think they might have something as well.

I did refrigerate after opening. The key will be getting use to using it in as many meals as you can. I threw mine in jar, stuck on the refrig. door to remember.

Hope this helps!!

Don't run out of juice Bakers Man's Avatar
    Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by J.X View Post
    What is the best way to get Flax Seed into your diet daily and I do not want to "Take pills/vitamins".

I take enough already and I am looking for a food source or a way to supplement this in another form.

Please recommend a product that I can easily buy at a grocery store and how much do I need to take in per day to get positive effects? I would also consider purchasing it on-line but I do not have a huge budget, I need very inexpensive recommendations.

I have heard that the flax seeds are useless because they are in seed form so if you care to comment on this cool, just don't recommend the seed version.

ty!!
    Have you ever tried sprouting your seads ? If so, this would be a great addition to morning smoothies. But if you'd rather not sprout them, you could add it to your PB to give it a nice crunch kinda like Naturally More PB or Sunbutter Omega-3 has done. Oatmeal would also be nice.

GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoogleFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JolietKev View Post
    I use the flax seed meal. I have a few tbs each day. no need to grinid.
    That's waste of money since once you grind the flax seeds you need to consume them or they will lose their nutritional value and easier to go rancid. Best to buy the whole seeds and grind them just before eating them.

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?t...dspice&dbid=81

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Use-Flax-Seed&id=21142
    http://www.********.com/pages/Jersey-Fan-Page/36736240625?ref=nf

robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This... Grind em' in a coffee grinder ..................and/or this

Originally Posted by GoogleFreak View Post
    That's waste of money since once you grind the flax seeds you need to consume them or they will lose their nutritional value and easier to go rancid. Best to buy the whole seeds and grind them just before eating them.

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?t...dspice&dbid=81

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Use-Flax-Seed&id=21142
    Originally Posted by robwein83 View Post
    This... Grind em' in a coffee grinder ..................and/or this
    Damn!!! I just bought them "grinded?!"........... I will finish this up first, maybe throw some to my cat to finish the bag quicker!! thx for clarifying this.

SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just buy them in bulk and throw them in the freezer. Put about 2 tablespoons in water and let them soak, benefits of omegas and Metamucil lol
    ~Perogies Crew~

**Natalie Portman Crew** Member #4 (of 4)

Unregistered Sex Offender Bramble's Avatar
    Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i add this into my muesli. its delicious
    My are your are birds are all and one gone away the they
    ಠ_ಠ

Originally Posted by SirChubalots View Post
    I just buy them in bulk and throw them in the freezer. Put about 2 tablespoons in water and let them soak, benefits of omegas and Metamucil lol
    Good idea!

Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I make pancakes mmmmmmmmm

Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How much fat/cals does a tablespoon of ground flaxseed contain?