Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question Dating Bodybuilders. Sex vs Training

How many of us women out there are dating bodybuilders. Now how many of us women dating bodybuilders are having the sex our friends THINK we're having? Give me your thoughts on this one because it still blows my mind how different things really are. My friends always say, "damn you guys look like you have amazing sex" and I say..." Yeah, when we get around to it". Do you find that male bodybuilders have higher libidos or a lower sex-drive than your previous mates? What do you feel is more important to them? Sex or Training? I mean...they are still men! Sexshould still be like the substance of life...no?
    Follow ME as I make my way towards IFBB Fitness Pro Cometitor on Instagram! www.instagram.com/DomSpain_FL_NPC_Fitness
    Good things come to those who WORK! Do something Different to get something New!
    Owner/Personal Trainer: ISSA, NASM
    www.liberationpt.com

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FitnesschickDom View Post
    How many of us women out there are dating bodybuilders. Now how many of us women dating bodybuilders are having the sex our friends THINK we're having? Give me your thoughts on this one because it still blows my mind how different things really are. My friends always say, "damn you guys look like you have amazing sex" and I say..." Yeah, when we get around to it". Do you find that male bodybuilders have higher libidos or a lower sex-drive than your previous mates? What do you feel is more important to them? Sex or Training? I mean...they are still men! Sexshould still be like the substance of life...no?
    we definitely have higher libido's/sex drive because of the elevated amount of testosterone in our system, at least for me

i apologize, i knew this was meant for the ladies but i saw it and felt that i had to chime in.
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually if you look at the threads most women bb's have a low sex drive. It seems the harder we train the lower it goes. JMO.

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I found the biggest difference was in position preference. Also leg days had an effect sometime. That just meant I got to be a cowgirl the whole time

It's definitely a lot more fun to wrestle with a bb.
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Lifetime natural, FTW!
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd say higher libido for both my bf and I than most non-BB people I know.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    I'd say higher libido for both my bf and I than most non-BB people I know.
    x2

My g/f isn't a BBer, but she trains hard. She's always had a ton of energy for extracurricular activities, and so have I. I'm pretty sure the neighbors know exactly how good our sex is
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL

"tofurkey? tof*ck yourself" ~ W8

Check out my journal (currently on hold): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7096271

gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Would be interesting to date one, but my bf is pretty much my polar opposite. He has cut out fast good and lost about 20 lbs, but he doesn't like to lift or exercise. My workout partner is a guy, and we talk about everything...from what I've gathered, he has a large libido lol. I don't think mine is huge, but that could also be the pill. I wish it was more, but I am just so busy with school and training and when I get into bed, my first instinct is to fall asleep

Corporate Thug/Bully Sable_Strenua's Avatar
    Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i think it varies. I used to date a amateur bodybuilder/powerlifter whose sex drive kinda had a cycle that was high then low then high again (he was cycling at the time too...) whereas mine (even while on bc) remained steady with a few times where it was pretty high. One of my ex's was really athletic and had a sex drive just seemed to stay through the roof (not a bodybuilder).

I tell you one thing...i can't go back to the lazy couch potato...that's for sure.
    The member formally known as LadyMystique80
    A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority!
    MISC Fire Team 2

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ladymystique80 View Post
    I tell you one thing...i can't go back to the lazy couch potato...that's for sure.
    Why did he throw you out?

CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    Why did he throw you out?

yeah something about hating to be with a buff amazonian mini-me...and how I was making him look bad infront of his Tivo

Oh and how i kept bench pressing him during commercial breaks
    MISC Fire Team 2

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yeah something about hating to be with a buff amazonian mini-me...and how I was making him look bad infront of his Tivo

Oh and how i kept bench pressing him during commercial breaks
    That didn't turn him on?
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    That didn't turn him on?
    i thought it would but he said that it made it more difficult to enjoy his favorite food commercials like the one with the creepy apple with Wanda Sykes voice talking about "get it together baby!"

he said if i made a bikini with old tv guides that'll be hot way to recycle. But the programming section just doesnt agree with my skin

MISC Fire Team 2

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i thought it would but he said that it made it more difficult to enjoy his favorite food commercials like the one with the creepy apple with Wanda Sykes voice talking about "get it together baby!"

he said if i made a bikini with old tv guides that'll be hot way to recycle. But the programming section just doesnt agree with my skin

A binkini made out of anything would turn on my guy. As long as I was naked or close to it
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

akaz13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akaz13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akaz13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akaz13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akaz13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akaz13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akaz13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akaz13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akaz13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akaz13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akaz13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think it varies. I used to date a amateur bodybuilder/powerlifter whose sex drive kinda had a cycle that was high then low then high again (he was cycling at the time too...) whereas mine (even while on bc) remained steady with a few times where it was pretty high. One of my ex's was really athletic and had a sex drive just seemed to stay through the roof (not a bodybuilder).
    I used to be an athlete (sports, not BB) and my sex drive used to be (still is, really) throught the roof. Me and an ex used to go at it 2-3 times a day, and as high as 4-5 a few times. It was rare that he didn't atleast once a day.

But, she wasn't working, I own my own business, so I can work from home. It was the perfect storm for all the 'activity.' Still, you need two ppl w/ high drives, some ppl just have a low sex drive and nothing is wrong w/ them, they just have a low libido.

Now, I have gotten into powerlifting, and I still get aroused after a work out, but sometimes I am too tired to do certain positions (some are less taxing than others).

No missonary if I have to bench the next day!

I never used either, so can't say how that plays into being 'up' for sex.

SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think it totally depends on whether it's off season or not, and whether their on a cycle or not. I know most bodybuilders, male or female, during the last few weeks of contest prep, the LAST thing on their mind is sex. My ex, when he was on a cycle would have a high libido, but would have harder erections while off juice. It wasn't that he could get hard while on a cycle, it just worked better off. :-) But, yes, I would say we had sex more then couples who don't hit the gym...

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would love to date a bodybuilder. I have a very high sex drive and since I'm single I use all my sexual energy for training. The best sex I ever had ............AND I MEAN THE ABSOLUTE BEST SEX I EVER HAD came from German men. Right now I'm preparing for my competition in April. My competition is April 19th and I leave for Munich Germany on April 20th. I'm looking forward to my trip to Germany rather than my competition. I ain't gonna lie though. I'm so pinned up with sexual energy that once I arrive in Germany I'm gonna act like a complete ho!

LOL!
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by goddessamazon View Post
    I would love to date a bodybuilder. I have a very high sex drive and since I'm single I use all my sexual energy for training. The best sex I ever had ............AND I MEAN THE ABSOLUTE BEST SEX I EVER HAD came from German men. Right now I'm preparing for my competition in April. My competition is April 19th and I leave for Munich Germany on April 20th. I'm looking forward to my trip to Germany rather than my competition. I ain't gonna lie though. I'm so pinned up with sexual energy that once I arrive in Germany I'm gonna act like a complete ho!

LOL!
    LOL you are a goofball I was born in Germany, lived there for about 4 years. I still remember it vaguely, and my stepmom is 100% German...man o man, the food!!!! I know you're a veggie so you won't get a brat hehe...but potato balls and spaetzle are just as good!

I wish I had more of a libido...sometimes I feel bad for my bf

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gfundaro View Post
    LOL you are a goofball I was born in Germany, lived there for about 4 years. I still remember it vaguely, and my stepmom is 100% German...man o man, the food!!!! I know you're a veggie so you won't get a brat hehe...but potato balls and spaetzle are just as good!

I wish I had more of a libido...sometimes I feel bad for my bf
    You were born in Germany? No wonder I like you!

They have this dish that's like a cheesy noodles with crispy friend onions on top. OH IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! The potato balls are good too.

That's why I'm leaving right after my comp. Good men and good food! Pure heaven.

SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

LOL!
    LMFAO! That's some funny ****...love it! I'm preparing for a contest April 19th as well, but don't have any hot vacations planned post-comp. Haha! Good luck with your training! :-)

LOL!
    Originally Posted by SunnyD902 View Post
    LMFAO! That's some funny ****...love it! I'm preparing for a contest April 19th as well, but don't have any hot vacations planned post-comp. Haha! Good luck with your training! :-)
    fancy that - my comp was originally supposed to be April 19 but recently got pushed to May 3 which at first bothered me but after i thought about it it'll give me extra time to work on the finer details. I don't have a exotic food/sex montage planned afterwards though...but GoddessAmazon's plans has me thinking now LOL
    MISC Fire Team 2

ya'll better get with the program and set that up!

You'll think me in the end.

FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitnesschickDom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL... I like your signiture...It made me laugh!
    Follow ME as I make my way towards IFBB Fitness Pro Cometitor on Instagram! www.instagram.com/DomSpain_FL_NPC_Fitness
    Good things come to those who WORK! Do something Different to get something New!
    Owner/Personal Trainer: ISSA, NASM
    www.liberationpt.com

MAANGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my husband and I both train very hard, and the only time we both had NO sex drive at all, was when we dropped into "very lean" bodyfat numbers. Once we were back to a little healthier badyfat, Sex drive came right back. Don't know if this is typical or not, but Just what happened for us.

PlanZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PlanZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PlanZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PlanZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PlanZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PlanZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PlanZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PlanZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PlanZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PlanZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PlanZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    I found the biggest difference was in position preference. Also leg days had an effect sometime. That just meant I got to be a cowgirl the whole time

It's definitely a lot more fun to wrestle with a bb.
    Damn BB's yet trake another loss...

damn bb's thuink workout is more important than sex..

dam bb's got small dicks..

damnmnnn bb's eat salad..hahahha

BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlondeAmazon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Does Alone count?

Is it considered a high sex drive if you dont have a partner but still have sex all the time??? hmmm.. I could buy stock in EverReady
    Being different is NEVER easy...see my ******** page at "Maria Roelle Health Coaching" or check out my website at www.mariaroelle.com If you have questions regarding plant based diet or healing foods, please feel free to contact me.

Registered User StrengthInSteph's Avatar
    StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm coming in a little late on the discussion but here's my two cents:

I am not dating a bodybuilder, but as someone who has been on both sides of the fitness fence, I can say that I can feel a difference in terms of the ability to hold a position longer (Especially if that position requires ME to thrust!) That increases the creativity and therefore fun?

I'm also ready to admit that I like to feel the burning in my legs from holding such positions- I feel like I'm getting a workout AND having a good time, LOL!

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i felt a need to chime in here too...going to ask a doc about this soon. Ever since i've gotten serious about this lifestyle, im not wanting to have sex nearly as much or thinking about it as often, and thats all I used to think about, starting to worry me a little bit, somethings not goin on right because, the last time I did do it, just really didn't get into it AT ALL....thats funny you all ask this because i think my testosterone levels have gone to **** or something, dont know....good question though.

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StrengthInSteph View Post
    I'm coming in a little late on the discussion but here's my two cents:

I am not dating a bodybuilder, but as someone who has been on both sides of the fitness fence, I can say that I can feel a difference in terms of the ability to hold a position longer (Especially if that position requires ME to thrust!) That increases the creativity and therefore fun?

I'm also ready to admit that I like to feel the burning in my legs from holding such positions- I feel like I'm getting a workout AND having a good time, LOL!
    I hear you there girl! Also, when you feel good about your body and so does your partner, it makes the sex 10x hotter. Sometimes it's good to feel like a porn star! (in some aspects )

Registered User StrengthInSteph's Avatar
    StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrengthInSteph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lth View Post
    i felt a need to chime in here too...going to ask a doc about this soon. Ever since i've gotten serious about this lifestyle, im not wanting to have sex nearly as much or thinking about it as often, and thats all I used to think about, starting to worry me a little bit, somethings not goin on right because, the last time I did do it, just really didn't get into it AT ALL....thats funny you all ask this because i think my testosterone levels have gone to **** or something, dont know....good question though.

Are you overtraining?