Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

GNC AMP strength VITAPAK

I had a question about this product...

I know about the amplified creatine 189 in it and the multivitamin, and how the Anabolic primer works, i was just iffy about the tribulus terrestris

i know it has testosterone in it, and i was wondering about the side effects about using it. if i just take this 30 day pack and stop using it, will my body create more estrogen since it was used to the increased amount of testosterone in my body. and wont that give me man boobs.... lol

i know it sounds ridiculous but i am still a little new at this and had questions

and i know gnc stuff is really over priced but i really wanted to try this product out but was just worried about the Tribulus Terrestris...

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trib is worthless and won't do anything besides give you a slight libido boost.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rakaji View Post
    I had a question about this product...

I know about the amplified creatine 189 in it and the multivitamin, and how the Anabolic primer works, i was just iffy about the tribulus terrestris

i know it has testosterone in it, and i was wondering about the side effects about using it. if i just take this 30 day pack and stop using it, will my body create more estrogen since it was used to the increased amount of testosterone in my body. and wont that give me man boobs.... lol

i know it sounds ridiculous but i am still a little new at this and had questions

and i know gnc stuff is really over priced but i really wanted to try this product out but was just worried about the Tribulus Terrestris...

Tribulus Terrestis is a form of testerone SUPPORT. It is a natural herb and most people use it for the libido boost. It does not, however, have ANY testosterone in it. You are fine. Also, that is not the best deal you can get on a multivitamin. Grab yourself some Orange Traid by Controlled Labs or NOW Adam. Gaspari's Anavite isn't bad either and I think they are having a special.
    -----JMR-----

Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rakaji has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    why would people need a libido boost when they work out?

and besides the price is the product good?

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    and besides the price is the product good?
    no.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

whats other item/s should i get that has all the positives of the vitapak

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    whats other item/s should i get that has all the positives of the vitapak
    I am not aware of a positive and for a multi get Orange Triad Creatine either Green Mag or Allmax Mono
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooMoral will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    every vitamin that I will list to me is better than any gnc brand mulitvitamin and I have tried many (thanks to the random $10 specials they have on some of them)

Orange Triad
    Animal Pak
    NOW Adam
    Anivate
    Life Force

is there a way i can get the anabolic primer by its self? like is there another name for it?

ecook149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

don't listen to half the people on this thread

i made the time to create an account just for this thread.. Half the people ripping on this product are just hating cause they can't afford GNC products. Lol.. Why even have an account on here, go back to Walmart for your supps, scrubs.

All in all though, it's a great product, been taking a pack a day now for 6 months and my bench went from 205-225 in the first 3 weeks. I recommend this product to basically anyone. Also it's totally safe to take, no PCT's or anything like that taking this stuff.

best of luck bro!

alexbarrera594 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    since ive bin takin this my pee is like bright green like gatorade and when i f*** it seems to make me cum fast and it takes longer for me to get hard no matter what the girl does to me it wont budge lol anybody know y this happens or how to stop it ?????

Smlwright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smlwright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smlwright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smlwright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smlwright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smlwright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smlwright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smlwright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smlwright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smlwright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smlwright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by alexbarrera594 View Post
    since ive bin takin this my pee is like bright green like gatorade and when i f*** it seems to make me cum fast and it takes longer for me to get hard no matter what the girl does to me it wont budge lol anybody know y this happens or how to stop it ?????
    Lmao. CL Orange Triad, Life Force or Orthocore is what you need to look into man. Nuff said.

Wonderbread3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wonderbread3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wonderbread3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wonderbread3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wonderbread3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wonderbread3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wonderbread3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wonderbread3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wonderbread3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wonderbread3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wonderbread3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Smlwright View Post
    Lmao. CL Orange Triad, Life Force or Orthocore is what you need to look into man. Nuff said.
    I 2nd this

Absolu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absolu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absolu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Absolu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what most people don't know is that what gnc does is actually set up a program for everybody depends on what your goal is. The strength vitapak is perfect for anybody who want to increase performance and build muscle.
    1st: it has clinically studied multivitamin with joint support
    2: has creatine 189 which your body absorb 189% faster than regular creatine
    3: has tribulis that naturally supports test level and help increase protein synthesis
    4: and has the Anabolic primer that puts the body in an anabolic state which is when the body is in the muscle building state with positive nitrogen.

and everything in gnc are clinically tested before they put them on the shelves that also include third brand products

ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Absolu View Post
    what most people don't know is that what gnc does is actually set up a program for everybody depends on what your goal is. The strength vitapak is perfect for anybody who want to increase performance and build muscle.
    1st: it has clinically studied multivitamin with joint support
    2: has creatine 189 which your body absorb 189% faster than regular creatine
    3: has tribulis that naturally supports test level and help increase protein synthesis
    4: and has the Anabolic primer that puts the body in an anabolic state which is when the body is in the muscle building state with positive nitrogen.

and everything in gnc are clinically tested before they put them on the shelves that also include third brand products
    strong first post and bump