Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What to wear when going out clubbing? reps.

Hey brah's so only just turned 18, an been to a few clubs/bar in a the sorta not main area.
    I usually just wear a T-shirt, jeans and Hi-tops but I'm going to town on saturday and well need some new clothes, more specifically shoes (Since I hear you won't be let in with Hi-tops) So any idea's brah's?
    Bench - 235lbs
    Squat - 264lbs
    Deadlift - 425lbs

TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    cargos+v neck
    jeans+v neck
    polo+cargos
    polo+jeans
    button down short sleeve+ jeans (usually where this when i want to bring a bish home)

then add some customization such as a nice pair of shoes, nice watch, chain, etc.

bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobbysto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TrainingInsane View Post
    cargos+v neck
    jeans+v neck
    polo+cargos
    polo+jeans
    button down short sleeve+ jeans (usually where this when i want to bring a bish home)

then add some customization such as a nice pair of shoes, nice watch, chain, etc.
    what shoes though brah?
    Bench - 235lbs
    Squat - 264lbs
    Deadlift - 425lbs

TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrainingInsane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    as much as i hate the bandwagon, sperrys could work
    or just some casual NON! sport/basketball shoes

as much as i hate the bandwagon, sperrys could work
    or just some casual NON! sport/basketball shoes
    Thanks bro. repped.
    Bench - 235lbs
    Squat - 264lbs
    Deadlift - 425lbs

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    prob most famous in aus i dunno what UK would be Vans for shoes, however i go for onitsuka tigers; black with white stripes

used to wear a button short with sleeves rolled up and jeans
    now i normally just wear a decent t-shirt (tight ofc ) and jeans

oh and always wear my nice black jeans out, just looks a bit more better for the clubs imo.

respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All depends what type of bars/clubs you are going to. For me it is usually a polo/loose buy stylish shirt with jeans and a pair of VANS (not the skater ones the stylish one)

But like i said it all depends on where you are going and for what reason

ill put up 2 examples of outfits i wear to clubs, just for u OP ;]

inb4 myspce mirror pics
    do i even lift =[

this is what im wearing out tonight

short white button down, grey tank underneath, black cargos
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by Aaronza View Post
    prob most famous in aus i dunno what UK would be Vans for shoes, however i go for onitsuka tigers; black with white stripes

used to wear a button short with sleeves rolled up and jeans
    now i normally just wear a decent t-shirt (tight ofc ) and jeans

oh and always wear my nice black jeans out, just looks a bit more better for the clubs imo.
    Yeah bro vans are extremely popular here, but I don't wear them because it seems to be what everyone wear's. Thanks on the black jeans though. repped.

Originally Posted by respare View Post
    All depends what type of bars/clubs you are going to. For me it is usually a polo/loose buy stylish shirt with jeans and a pair of VANS (not the skater ones the stylish one)

But like i said it all depends on where you are going and for what reason
    Yeah I'm thinking of looking for a good shirt to wear just dunno were to look. Was thinking about getting vans but everyone seems to wear them an I joke about with my friends because alot of them wear them so need to stick to what I preach haha
    repped.

ill put up 2 examples of outfits i wear to clubs, just for u OP ;]

inb4 myspce mirror pics
    do i even lift =[

this is what im wearing out tonight

short white button down, grey tank underneath, black cargos
    Fuark bro! Thanks!
    Any other shoes you'd recommend or anything?
    Bench - 235lbs
    Squat - 264lbs
    Deadlift - 425lbs

Originally Posted by bobbysto View Post
    Yeah bro vans are extremely popular here, but I don't wear them because it seems to be what everyone wear's. Thanks on the black jeans though. repped.

Yeah I'm thinking of looking for a good shirt to wear just dunno were to look. Was thinking about getting vans but everyone seems to wear them an I joke about with my friends because alot of them wear them so need to stick to what I preach haha
    repped.

Fuark bro! Thanks!
    Any other shoes you'd recommend or anything?
    i think it was alrdy mentioned, just get some casual vans they can do the trick well; im gettin fuarkin layed tonight =]

Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    when clubbing just wear causal clothes minus the shirt.

TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wear straight (albeit tight fitting) cut jeans, baggies are out bro.

A collared shirt/slim fit v-neck always goes well.

I follow this up usually with:
    Shoes wise, forgive me for being fashionable

All my closed shoes ^^

I stick to browns/blacks/whites/blues in shoe color. Always match belt to shoes. Yeah you should be okay.

All in all looks something like:
    Last edited by TorakFirenze; 08-15-2012 at 02:29 PM.
    60% of the time my posts are helpful, every time.

Engineering Crew
    Rugby Crew
    Swimming Crew
    MWC

Originally Posted by TorakFirenze View Post

Repped.
    Bench - 235lbs
    Squat - 264lbs
    Deadlift - 425lbs

TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bobbysto View Post

Repped.
    Haha yeah mate... Just mix up the colors/shoes/long sleeve/short sleeve/collared shirts and bishes will mire, srs.... None of this baggy chit anymore either, slim fit clothes (not skinny) are the way, the truth and the life.

Engineering Crew
    Rugby Crew
    Swimming Crew
    MWC

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    @TrainingInsane

New hair cut, remove the chinstrap and keep your beard about 2 days unshaven length.
    Suggestions for hair.... definitely not a fauxhawk, you're too tall and lean + they looks ****gy on most lol.
    Get any decent barber or else when you explain it to them they'll give you a shetty crew cut lolol.

The first pic looks pretty awful. Looks like something one would wear to go to the mall / store.
    The second pic isn't bad, the shirts and pants just are not that great together. Colors don't work as well as they could.

dont have a fauxhawk, its an fade/edge; not removing my chinstrap i like it

1st pic is a more casual outfit, 2nd is black cargos; either shirt can easily go with jeans too

Breyzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    house partie's,clubbing or in any other sort of partying you always want to stand out, wear shirt's/ v necks that stand out but it also depends on where you live but where im from i noticed that if you wear nice coloured shirts such as blue white red ect you probably want to stay away from the darker colours since it's a very dark/ no light area those colours stand out from the crowd. As for jeans just wear nice and clean blue jeans and for shoes i usually like wearing white shoes specifically white lacoste shoes but make sure u put the shoe protector/cleaners on that cuz itll get dirty fast. Hope i helped m8 and have fun hitting the clubs

^ gotta be careful on some of those colors dude; if ur in a packed club dancing ur gonna be sweating. dont want sweat stains all over ur shirt

Breyzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha yeah forgot haha but that's what em deo sticks are for m8 but it also depends on how light the colours are on the shirt m8 i sweat at the parties but it dosent go through my shirt mayb cuz it's the material of the shirt but good point bro wouldnt want ur shirt looking like u ran on the trendmill right before u went in lol

had that happen to me once haha was wearin a blue shirt and was dancing a ton and my whole shirt started geetin soaked. disgustingas****/10; i usually just stick to black and darker shirts and if i wear white ill do like a tanktop undershirt or something so it doesnt go see trhough

Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500)
    dont have a fauxhawk, its an fade/edge; not removing my chinstrap i like it

1st pic is a more casual outfit, 2nd is black cargos; either shirt can easily go with jeans too
    I would change the shorts in the first pic to be solid colored, the stripes don't work with em well imo. And in the 2nd, the cargoes should be changed for jeans, or at least something without that many visible pockets. I never have anything against cargoes, but they just don't work well on that kind of shirt..
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive never been to a club since im 16;( but when I go to teen clubs up in chicago I usually rock dem Blank V-Necks (preferably black so if u sweat from dancing nobody can see it through your shirt) Got dem Nice tight fit jeans, white nikes awh yeahh! and a snap back usually the color of my shirt. Thats what I go for OP but its a teen club its fun as f*ck tho chicago baby!

Originally Posted by Nistanger View Post
    I would change the shorts in the first pic to be solid colored, the stripes don't work with em well imo. And in the 2nd, the cargoes should be changed for jeans, or at least something without that many visible pockets. I never have anything against cargoes, but they just don't work well on that kind of shirt..
    yeah i agree

HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just ask your mates what they normally wear when they go out?

I just wear a button up shirt or a v neck shirt with slim jeans and a pair of vans.

HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) HarderStylezz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by parker1995 View Post
    Ive never been to a club since im 16;( but when I go to teen clubs up in chicago I usually rock dem Blank V-Necks (preferably black so if u sweat from dancing nobody can see it through your shirt) Got dem Nice tight fit jeans, white nikes awh yeahh! and a snap back usually the color of my shirt. Thats what I go for OP but its a teen club its fun as f*ck tho chicago baby!
    white nikes and a snap back lmaoooooooooo

Sopher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sopher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sopher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sopher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sopher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sopher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    U always gota stand out gee, when I go clubbing I take the nice pants or shorts if its hot, v veck (not a super low v neck) fresh skin taper with my design, my g shock watch and I have a collection of shoes so I pik the shoes that match the gear bro either it's vans, nikes, Jordan's, SUPRAS all vader black, or OTW, always stand out u nvr wana blend in and don't wear some lame comfortable basketball shoes or regular sneakers spend some cash on clothes dude

tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TorakFirenze View Post
    I wear straight (albeit tight fitting) cut jeans, baggies are out bro.

A collared shirt/slim fit v-neck always goes well.

I follow this up usually with:
    Shoes wise, forgive me for being fashionable

[img]http://www.selectism.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/redwing-spring2012-shoes-men-DSC_1228.jpg[/ig]
    [img]http://www.et-shoes.com/images/Nike%202012%20Casual%20Shoes%20395924%20020%20Wine %20For%20Men%20and%20Women%2039-44.jpg[/ig]
    [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpbtm65EME1qikf9ao1_500.jpg[/ig]
    [img]http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmy5k46TPS1qb5zvoo1_500.jpg[/ig]

All my closed shoes ^^

I stick to browns/blacks/whites/blues in shoe color. Always match belt to shoes. Yeah you should be okay.

[img]http://static.zara.net/photos//2011/I/0/2/p/3481/300/800/3481300800_1_1_3.jpg?timestamp=1310724510827[/ig]
    Probably the only post in this thread that doesn't have a bunch of BS suggestions

parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parker1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HarderStylezz View Post
    white nikes and a snap back lmaoooooooooo
    brahh dont hate on my under age style I used to skate and thats all i wore dem snap backs and it jus stuck I feel naked without a hat on haha.

BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If I'm going into the city and a nice club I'll usually go in a long-sleeve button up with an undershirt, jeans and wog tappers. If it's somewhere local, plain colour shirt with a long necklace, jeans or chinos, k-mart shoes (similar to vans).
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168292533&p=1378041213#post1378041213
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

Originally Posted by tricepwarrior View Post
    Probably the only post in this thread that doesn't have a bunch of BS suggestions
    Gonna take that as a compliment, ty men bb

Engineering Crew
    Rugby Crew
    Swimming Crew
    MWC