mike141 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

When is good time to take vitamin B?

Currently using NO Xplode and wanted to know what time of day I should take a vitamin B complex supplement? I was told that this will increase energy throughout the day. Thanks

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    take it pre with your no-xplode. you're not on a multi?

MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    most NOs usually have plenty of b vitamins in em ..... so thatd be a waste.
    Meathead #26

"We're out numbered and out manned, but we're going to win. Why? Because of superior attitude and superior state of mind." -Stephen Segal

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiniMachine View Post
    most NOs usually have plenty of b vitamins in em ..... so thatd be a waste.
    yeah, you're right. when i tried no-xplode in '06 i found if i took a multivitamin with 1 or 2 scoops pre i would have a better workout than just taking no-xplode alone.

GPG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GPG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GPG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GPG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GPG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GPG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GPG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GPG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GPG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GPG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GPG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This may be of interest/useful to you. Its taken from an interview with Frank Zane.

Certain vitamins in high dosages can have almost a drug-like effect on your body, but only taken in high dosages will this be achieved. One example is the B vitamin. B1 for example is lipotrophic it helps carry fats through the blood stream. Anyone who wants to get more muscular would take more of this vitamin. Vitamin B6 used in conjunction with Vitamin C (in the proper potencies) can help your body throw off excess water. This is much better than using diuretics. B6 is also very important in protein digestion. In general, all the B vitamins are very important. ONE WORD OF CAUTION WHEN TAKING VITAMINS OF ANY TYPE. Never take them on an empty stomach (before a meal). Taking them in this manner could harm the stomach internally. It is best to take them while you eat because vitamins need a carrier. The ideal way to do this is to eat small quantities of food (or small meals) or 30 gram protein snacks every two hours and take your vitamins throughout the day with these feedings.

Link: http://www.musclenet.com/frankzane.htm
    5'10
    12%

My Supplement Logs:
    BodyWell's First Order
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6015621

Hard Nutrition's Cell Energy X
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=972836

Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GPG View Post
    This may be of interest/useful to you. Its taken from an interview with Frank Zane.

Certain vitamins in high dosages can have almost a drug-like effect on your body, but only taken in high dosages will this be achieved. One example is the B vitamin. B1 for example is lipotrophic it helps carry fats through the blood stream. Anyone who wants to get more muscular would take more of this vitamin. Vitamin B6 used in conjunction with Vitamin C (in the proper potencies) can help your body throw off excess water. This is much better than using diuretics. B6 is also very important in protein digestion. In general, all the B vitamins are very important. ONE WORD OF CAUTION WHEN TAKING VITAMINS OF ANY TYPE. Never take them on an empty stomach (before a meal). Taking them in this manner could harm the stomach internally. It is best to take them while you eat because vitamins need a carrier. The ideal way to do this is to eat small quantities of food (or small meals) or 30 gram protein snacks every two hours and take your vitamins throughout the day with these feedings.

Link: http://www.musclenet.com/frankzane.htm
    Interesting information. Thanks.
    Cool Stuff

SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Besides most pre-workout formulas already containing them, I'd watch out, B-Vitamins keep me up at night if I take them within 6-8 hours of going to bed. Just a heads up if you workout later in the day.

mike141 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the info and yes I currently take prolab's training packs first thing in AM with breakfast and the NO Xplode prior to training...So dont use any more vitamin B?