Itty Bitty Titty Comitty incomple's Avatar
    incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Schizandrin A, also known as Deoxyschizandrin

Anyone have any experience? I've been trying to Google studies on the stuff, but can only access abstracts.. curious if the likes of Aragon or Lyle have any thoughts.
    Last edited by bbmod1; 04-23-2012 at 07:29 PM.
    The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. - Mark Twain

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.

If God didn't want you to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Decent little ingredient. Extends the effects in stims from my experience.

Also good data showing liver benefits from it

Itty Bitty Titty Comitty incomple's Avatar
    incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Decent little ingredient. Extends the effects in stims from my experience.

Also good data showing liver benefits from it
    Any links?

With the amount I drink I weekends, a liver supp wouldn't be a bad idea...
    The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. - Mark Twain

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.

If God didn't want you to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by incomple View Post
    Any links?

With the amount I drink I weekends, a liver supp wouldn't be a bad idea...
    I suggest drinking less as a liver aid

Arthurlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by justfive View Post
    I suggest drinking less as a liver aid
    What is Schizandrol A?
    Schizandrol a, also spelled shizandrol a, is an effective component of the dried fruit, schizandra chinesis bail. Studies have found that schizandrol A inhibits the central nervous system, while elevating dopamine and dopac. This enhances mood, especially when paired with a CNS stimulant, such as caffeine or 1,3-dimethylamylamine.

Schizandrol A Benefits
    Elevated mood
    Enhances central nervous system stimulant effects
    Increased concentration
    Schizandrol A Dosage
    Start with 50-100mg doses of schizandrol A to assess your tolerance level. Only increase you dosage once you are comfortable with 50-100mg doses.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement. Do not take schizandrol A if you are pregnant, nursing, or have cardiovascular trouble.