jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Grams of protein per Chicken breast?

I know this sounds noobish but I really need to know. Approximately how many grams of protein is there in a lean, skinless, boneless chicken breast? Thanks!

Edit : would be nice if u can add in the calories, fat and others! Thanks again!
    JC Fitness: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCewkynsCiJ-lJJqBDdYAzjw/videos

durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For mine it is about .5g. of fat, about 120 calories, and 24g. of protein (Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts).

jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by durableguy90 View Post
    For mine it is about .5g. of fat, about 120 calories, and 24g. of protein (Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts).
    Cool, thanks for the reply! repped!

durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) durableguy90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is that the same brand you have? Oh, and thanks!

AFFLICTI0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFFLICTI0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFFLICTI0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFFLICTI0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFFLICTI0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFFLICTI0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFFLICTI0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFFLICTI0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFFLICTI0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFFLICTI0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFFLICTI0N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jerkamania View Post
    I know this sounds noobish but I really need to know. Approximately how many grams of protein is there in a lean, skinless, boneless chicken breast? Thanks!

Edit : would be nice if u can add in the calories, fat and others! Thanks again!
    1 Boneless Skinless Boobie is:

Calories:190
    Fat:5g
    Protein:35g

Schnucks Premium, usually buy Tyson's from Sams!

Originally Posted by durableguy90 View Post
    Is that the same brand you have? Oh, and thanks!
    Nah, i get mine from wet markets, so they are brandless i guess. Not sure what mine contains.

dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000) dragonoids is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nah, i get mine from wet markets, so they are brandless i guess. Not sure what mine contains.
    Well, the values on the nutritional labels are usually a good estimate for chicken breasts in general. So it would be approximately the same.
    Clement Sim
    Student Doctor | Fitness Motivator

I believe in maintaining a healthy lifestyle if I expect my patients to do the same.
    Follow me on my fitness journey over at Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/clementsimsg/

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It depends on the weight of the chicken breast

BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100)

7-8 grams protein per ounce.

Thanks a lot for the replies guys! I would assume mine contains 20-30g per breast for the size varies. thanks again!

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just eat 2 of them per meal and you will be fine...

Originally Posted by SickBoy_Cage View Post
    Just eat 2 of them per meal and you will be fine...
    2 pieces of chicken breast? I have them for lunch and dinner, so that will mean 4 a day? wow, honestly, i have a hard time finishing 1 for each meal.

2 pieces of chicken breast? I have them for lunch and dinner, so that will mean 4 a day? wow, honestly, i have a hard time finishing 1 for each meal.
    i can only say LOL

i can only say LOL
    I must blame the brown rice and vegs...lol. Well, honestly, I surely can "force" myself a lil to finish them, but the problem is, it wont be a small meal anymore right? I always hold myself back from stuffing myself for i believe its not really good. Help me on this! repped to u sickboy! thanks!

Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Man-up, big boy

sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylkkdaskr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can sympathize Jerk, lol. Im eating 2 slices of ww bread, 2 tbs of power butter, 1 glass of milk and 7 eggs (2 of which are whole) and im STUFFFED!!! lol

I must blame the brown rice and vegs...lol. Well, honestly, I surely can "force" myself a lil to finish them, but the problem is, it wont be a small meal anymore right? I always hold myself back from stuffing myself for i believe its not really good. Help me on this! repped to u sickboy! thanks!
    That's in the beginning your stomach then gets used to the volume of food,but if you don't start eating progressevly more your body will never adapt...

That's in the beginning your stomach then gets used to the volume of food,but if you don't start eating progressevly more your body will never adapt...
    So it's alright to stuff myself for now? Yea, it sucks sometimes sylkkdaskr right?

So it's alright to stuff myself for now? Yea, it sucks sometimes sylkkdaskr right?
    dude if you don't progressevly start eating more,how are you going to grow???
    You have to man up and stomach more food even if you get stuffed,eventually your stomach gets used to that volume of food and you gradually start eating even more...

I can't spell, bite me DavidNel's Avatar
    DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    'Bout tree fiddy through 23-26g of protein, depending on size.
    He who talks much does little.

Being tired is just a signal to try harder.

Thumbs up

dude if you don't progressevly start eating more,how are you going to grow???
    You have to man up and stomach more food even if you get stuffed,eventually your stomach gets used to that volume of food and you gradually start eating even more...
    Alright, thanks for the advice!

edit : thanks to you david too!

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here is an excellent tool, bro.

www.calorie-count.com

It has all the nutritional info you can imagine, including chicken breast. What I do is I measure everything using a digital scale. You can get one on amazon.com for around $20.

Calories are measured by weight, and not volume. Hence, if your goal is to have a caloric intake of 2000 calorie, you should not eyeball the food you eat. Eyeballing, or measuring calories based on volume (instead of weight), can throw you off by hundreds of calories. So your goal of 2000 calories could end up 1500 and you will lose fat and hard earned musle. And just the opposite, you could end up with 2500 calories and be fat.

I know it's a pain measuring, but trust me. It's worth the extra effort.

Hope this helps.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.