Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Going in about an hour to get DEXA, prescribed by the doc. Osteo-diseases in my family, and I was an enudrance athlete in my teens and 20's who had about 2 dozen periods between ages 16 and 30. I'm serious.

So I'll post the results with recent front and back photos for others to reference from.
    ^
    Good luck.

Just a heads up though: This sort of scan might not give you a BF reading. Unless you specifically ask for them to do a full body scan, 99.9% of the time - if they are just looking for bone disease then they only scan your lumbar spine and your hip for bone density readings.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    ^
    - if they are just looking for bone disease then they only scan your lumbar spine and your hip for bone density readings.
    That's what they did, lol. Actually, the tech said I had to wait for Dr. or nurse practitioner to "interpret" the results to me; that she is just a "tron" who operates the machine.

Which actually is just as well. I know I'm not at my leanest as of late (just did a bulk) and the high numbered results would probably send fat-sensitive me into a tailspin for months.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

ferroburak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Extensive article ty.

sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgtmom1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dexa

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    That's what they did, lol. Actually, the tech said I had to wait for Dr. or nurse practitioner to "interpret" the results to me; that she is just a "tron" who operates the machine.

Which actually is just as well. I know I'm not at my leanest as of late (just did a bulk) and the high numbered results would probably send fat-sensitive me into a tailspin for months.
    I have actually had about 3-4 of these starting with the one done as a part of a class in my BS. That is why they found the osteopenia (I was 28 yo). They could not figure out why someone so young would have it. Well we now know I have celiac and many food allergies. Actually my tech who usually does mine is really good and will send me the results directly after the docs read and will tell me straight right after, even before for my primary doc gets it. So good luck keep supplementing and don't forget some healthy sun. I hope things work out well for you.
    How I choose to be happy with my husband (ColonelDad), kids, health, our businesses, our Farm, resources for self-directed Education. Learn, Live & love your life and choose to be happy.

Betty300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Betty300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

I would just like to ask what tap measure formula do you guys use?
    I'm only new to the scene...and I used a formula from About.com (unable to post link, as I only have 4 posts lol)

It measures me to be 23.7% body fat. Does this seem about right from my profile photo?
    Sorry for being such a noob...
    Cheers
    Betty :o)

chocoraisin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm a newbie here too Measured my fat at my gym.. they said 13,5%. Can this be right (see my photo)

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chocoraisin View Post
    I'm a newbie here too Measured my fat at my gym.. they said 13,5%. Can this be right (see my photo)
    No one can guess based on that one pic (abs are different in everyone). But I am going with a tentative no....

To give you an indication - scroll up, and look at the pic of the lass in the RED bikini in my first post. She is 14% confirmed on DEXA.

So generally speaking: If you 'look like that' in terms of leanness/definition - go with 'yes'. If you don't - go with 'no'.

Originally Posted by Betty300 View Post
    I would just like to ask what tap measure formula do you guys use?
    I'm only new to the scene...and I used a formula from About.com (unable to post link, as I only have 4 posts lol)

It measures me to be 23.7% body fat. Does this seem about right from my profile photo?
    Sorry for being such a noob...
    Based on your pics you are higher than 23%. Probably closer to 27-28%. [If you scroll up to Miranda's pics - she is DEXA confirmed 23% and you can see you are still holding a good deal more BF than she is].

With regards to measurement sites - all are pretty inaccurate. And they usually quote a rate of error about 5% either way (ie: you could be MEASURED at 23%, and be anything from 17-28% in real life). They are especially inaccurate in those who have 'odd' bone structures (eg: not your typical female 'hourglass' figure).

As such - I would not use them at ALL to give a bodyfat %, rather, use them to measure TREADS in body fat (ie: is it going down or up over time), and circumference changes.

Some online methods:
    NAVY method is not too bad http://zone.cust.he.net/prothd2.html

There are also ones here:
    http://www.living-a-healthy-lifestyle.com/bodyfat.html
    http://www.healthcentral.com/cholest...-2774-143.html

If you REALLY must know, and if you are in Sydney - there is a place you can get DEXA scans done for cheap - let me know and I'll pm you the place.

KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Thank you for this info!!!!
    You aren't the Boss of me. - Sookie Stackhouse

ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks, Emma, for this info! It's nice to finally have something to go off of!
    I've always used calipers (accu measure kind) so I do it myself, but I've been using these for years and don't use any other method. Between these and the mirror, I can know more accurately assume where I stand. Although, where I stand now is pretty high! :/
    Thanks again!
    My first powerlifting meet: October 5th 2013

fothash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great info. Some of the things I have read online about finding your BMI seem very inaccurate.

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    I got a BIA right before my first comp and it gave me about 10%. I think I was more like 13%, but whatev.
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    I got a BIA right before my first comp and it gave me about 10%. I think I was more like 13%, but whatev.
    ^ pics for comparison?

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^ pics for comparison?

KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Leigh Peele has a new Body Fat Report out some might find interesting...includes a variety of pics of different body fat levels for comparison...

http://www.leighpeele.com/body-fat-percentage-report
    Goal: Peace, love & happiness...and arms that go bump in the night.

“It's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale" G. Roth

Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    [img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs883.snc4/71665_456453536444_605151444_5295527_7167071_n.jpg[img]

[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs471.ash2/74414_456453601444_605151444_5295530_2973848_n.jpg[img]
    ^ you are lean.... Reason why you don't look SHREDDED is because you are teeny.... But you still have a very low BF%.... And I would say that 10-12% would be an accurate estimation.

shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

got my body fat measured in the bod pod today....

today i went and had my body fat measured in the bod pod and wanted to share my thoughts. first, yesterday i had myself measured with the handheld bio impedance 15.8% about 1 1/1 weeks ago it was 13.1% same method and the same day was 19.2% using the bio impedance scale (the one you actually stand on). over the summer i was a little leaner and got 10% by calipers with a well trained individual, i havent drastically changed since then by the way, hang on im getting there....guestimates from a few highly knowledgable people, one of whom trains/coaches a number of bodybuilding competitors have all been in the low teens. well according to the bod pod its 20%. i dont love that number, no but i wanted to share this since people are always throwing arounds numbers that seem ridiculously low and the harsh reality is that yeah, you probably can get real low numbers if youre using these other methods and i guess theyre fine to track ur progress with but neccesarily accurate. i wish i could post some pics for you guys to see and will try to later if possible. just some food for thought though, pick a method and stick with it, dont hold it as the gold standard for being asccurate, just use it to track urself, and above all A NUMBER IS JUST A NUMBER

kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

compensating for uneven-ness?

Is that possible? I have been frustrated for years by the fact that my right side of my abdominals (or whatever muscle grouping it may be) seems to be more developed than my left side. Am I able to compensate for this to get them as even as possible? It's actually quite uncomfortable that it is uneven, as I believe it messes up my posture. Could be a medical thing, but I was hoping to get some answers - Since I am unable to post a picture b/c I have not reached 30 posts, please refer to my profile pic with the arrows! thanks!

Originally Posted by kwebbers View Post
    Is that possible? I have been frustrated for years by the fact that my right side of my abdominals (or whatever muscle grouping it may be) seems to be more developed than my left side. Am I able to compensate for this to get them as even as possible? It's actually quite uncomfortable that it is uneven, as I believe it messes up my posture. Could be a medical thing, but I was hoping to get some answers - Since I am unable to post a picture b/c I have not reached 30 posts, please refer to my profile pic with the arrows! thanks!
    ^ doesn't look like a bodyfat / development issue to me - more of one of rotation of your pelvis and compensation.

You may well have a mild leg length imbalance +/- mild scoliosis of your spine (most people do) -> causes your pelvis to rotate and shift anteriorly / superiorly (the top moves forward and upward) - this closes the angle of your waist and gives you that 'crinkle' you are pointing too....

I would get yourself to see a physiotherapist / osteopath about it - see if they can work out what is 'uneven' and get you ironed out and doing appropriate rehab to get yourself 'evened up'.

kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Honestly, that's what I figured... I hope they can do something about it! It drives me insane... its such an insecurity thing with me not being "symmetrical" though it's very rare that anyone ever really is...

^ doesn't look like a bodyfat / development issue to me - more of one of rotation of your pelvis and compensation.

You may well have a mild leg length imbalance +/- mild scoliosis of your spine (most people do) -> causes your pelvis to rotate and shift anteriorly / superiorly (the top moves forward and upward) - this closes the angle of your waist and gives you that 'crinkle' you are pointing too....

I would get yourself to see a physiotherapist / osteopath about it - see if they can work out what is 'uneven' and get you ironed out and doing appropriate rehab to get yourself 'evened up'.

Question body fat estimation?

Since I am able to post pics now, I was hoping I could get an estimation of body fat from a picture a took the other day. I'd much rather hear from women than get bs from men in their forums... lol

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&i...020764672-1&zw

Since I am able to post pics now, I was hoping I could get an estimation of body fat from a picture a took the other day. I'd much rather hear from women than get bs from men in their forums... lol

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&i...020764672-1&zw
    ^ image doesn't work - you'll have to repose (note - best if you get full body - front/side/back).

These were the best I could find ATM. Thanks in advanced!
    Attached Images

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I venture to say 23-25, might be wrong, curious what Emma's estimation will be.

thanks for your input, I'm curious as to what Emma would say as well!

These were the best I could find ATM. Thanks in advanced!
    Sorry - a little slow on the uptake lately!

For your current BF -> I think 23% is probably a little low, so I would go closer to the 25-26% range.

If you look here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=20
    this is a pic of a female who had dexa results of 23% - you are probably sitting a little bit above her - not a LOT, but just enough to be noticeable.

mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In the industry we are in, and with such a focus on 'being lean', it is no surprise that everyone is curious as to what their BF is. However - in the female community on a whole, there is a gross distortion of what a persons BF usually is! So - on the request of a few members, I have put together this sticky to help.

Basic Definitions and Concepts in Body Composition
    Body composition refers to the make up of lean tissue and fat tissue in the body. So:
    • Lean Tissue - Composed of muscle, bone, organs, glycogen, blood volume, water, hair, nerves and a few other bits and pieces.
    • Fat Tissue - Composed of different categories: essential fat, and storage fat.
    • Essential fat - Required for life and physiological functioning. This is fat stored/ that is part of nerves, bone marrow, the organs (heart, lungs, liver, spleen, kidneys, intestines) and also the muscles. There is thought to be ~ 8-12 % in females and ~ 3-5% in males. The extra 'fat' that is essential for females is thought to be due to our requirement for babies and hormones. It is essential RESERVE fat found in breast tissue, genital regions and *gasp* lower body stores.
    • Storage Fat - The 'cheese' factor. Generally divided into - VISCERAL fat (around organs and in the abdomen) and SUBCUTANEOUS fat (under the skin). In females, this is usually about 15% and males it is about 12%.

Measuring Body Fat %
    There are many, many ways to find out your body fat percentage, and these all vary in accuracy and availability. Generally speaking - the more accurate the method, the more expensive and 'unobtainable' it is. Going from MOST accurate to LEAST accurate:
    • DEXA scan – This involves a full body x-ray like that used for bone density scans. It is very accurate (although there WILL be a variation between machines - so best to get it done on the same machine by the same technician). There IS also a radiation factor (something to consider if getting multiple scans).
    • Underwater/ Hydrostatic Weighing (also called water displacement) – An individual is submerged and weighed under water, with all the air blown out of their lungs and a percentage of fat and fat-free weight is calculated from body density. Very accurate when done professionally but not widely available.
    • The Bod Pod - Similar concept to underwater weight, but the individual is placed into a small chamber and the amount of air displaced is measured by sensors and calculated into a BF %. Also accurate, but not widely available.
    • Skin-fold measurements/ calipers – Folds of skin are measured with a caliper (pinching tool). The measurements are used in equations that link the thickness of skinfolds to percent body fat calculations. It can be done via '3 sites', '4 sites' and '7 sites'. The more measurements made, the more accurate the estimate. It is simple and available, but needs to be done by someone who is trained and there are wide variations in accuracy.
    • Bioelectrical Impedance (BIA) – These are scales or hand-held devises that run an electrical current through the body to determine water content. They vary in accuracy according to the specific device (some brands are better than others), the number of attachment points (foot and hand electrodes are more accurate than hand held or scale devises), and the user. Example: if you use a SCALE only - the electrical impulse takes the path of least resistance - so travels up one leg, and straight down the other. Thus, it basically measures LOWER body %. If you use a hand held device, it only measures UPPER body %. Similarly - As they are based on WATER content - fluctuations in hormones/ hydration throw values out. So - the best results are obtained first thing in the morning after emptying bladder/ bowels, with no alcohol consumed for 2 days prior, and no exercise the night before, and - hormone free.
    • Tape measure method - There are a number of formula based on several body measurements taken with a tape measure. It can be roughly accurate, but it does depend upon your ability to accurately measure as well as body shape/ type. Although LEAST accurate - it is especially useful for tracking yourself over time as it is readily available.

Body fat % in females
    Generally speaking - most athletes range between 12-14% and 20%. Most fit females in the general community are 18-24%. Most every day females, well, usually above 24%. It is also important to note that a female who LOOKS thin does not necessarily mean she has a low body fat. This is the concept of 'skinny fat'. In females, the lowest values for body fat correspond to the essential fat content (about 8-12%). This level of fatness is extremely low (professional bodybuilder on stage low). And once a female reaches 12%, especially for prolonged periods, they will run into issues with health (lack of periods, decreased immune function, decreased recovery, decreased bone mass, etc).

Body Fat Categories for Women:
    8-12% - Essential Fat
    13-20% - Athletic Fat Levels
    21-24% - Fitness Fat Levels
    25-31% - Acceptable Fat Levels
    >32% - Obese

Visual Estimates and why is it so inaccurate?
    There are many reasons - firstly, people look different at different at the SAME body fat depending on where they hold their fat, and how much lean mass they have. Additionally, people make the mistake of comparing visual estimates in females and males - and, as discussed above, this is NOT correct... Essentially, you need to add on another 5-8% to a MALE estimate for an accurate guess for a female visual %. For example: a male 10% is roughly a female 15-17%. A male 3-5% is a female 8-12%.

It is also important to note that you need to look at the WHOLE person! So - in females, where UPPER BODY might be lean (eg: 10-12%), LOWER body may well still hold a LOT of fat (female stubborn fat) which will INCREASE their average bodyfat %.

Generally speaking - visual cues to look for in females:
    - Upper back definition and shoulder/ delts usually come in first in females [mid to high teens]
    - Abs separation and pec separation follows this [usually low to mid teens]
    - Quad definition/ ham definition and Glute striations [single digit to low teens]
    But NOTE: this is 'most' females (who have typical pear-body fat distribution) if an individual holds more fat in a MALE distribution (apple) then the cues will be different.

Some visuals to help:

^
    The first is ~ 17% by DEXA scan. The second about 14% by DEXA.

If you have some pics as well as DEXA/ BODYPOD measurements of BF% - you could also post them in this thread to help people with accurately assessing their OWN bodyfat%.

Some Web Resources to Help?
    PP presentation on Body Composition
    Leigh Peele - How to Calculate BF%
    Wiki on Bodyfat
    Body-Tracker (online bodyfat % estimate)
    GREAT POST..keep it up!
    I do not sugar coat things, but you got in the condition you're in by "sugar coating."

perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50)

estimate my bf

Finally figured out how to attach my images lol, please take a look and estimate bodyfat (Emma Leigh)
    THANKS!
    Last edited by perumina; 05-14-2011 at 06:19 AM.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    28-30 is my guess, but let's see what Emma says.

perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks juliacheh!