Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Protein and gas

tllrxmom3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tllrxmom3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy Protein and gas

Since I starting eating more protein I have alot of gas and sorry to say it does not smell like roses. I have tried to find out which is giving me this problem by only eating a certain protein a week. Didn't work I have tried Beno but that only seems to help with the greens. I asked my doctor and all she said was don't eat so much protein. Is there anything I can take that has maybe worked for someone else here. List below are the proteins I have been eating: Chicken, turkey, egg whites, tuna, and a protein shake after I do weights.

Would Acidophilus help? My husband says that sometimes I smell worse than him. Please help

Thanks
    Terrie

USMC Wife & Iron Eater CarolinaGurl's Avatar
    CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

"Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you?" ~Phoebe

Originally Posted by tllrxmom3 View Post
    Would Acidophilus help? My husband says that sometimes I smell worse than him. Please help Thanks Terrie
    Sorry Terrie I just HAD to say that!

First of all be proud my new friend because smelly farts are just one of Mother Natures signs of good healthy clean living.

However,

The most likely culprit in your odiferous dilemma is your protein shake.

The protein is already broken down to its lowest level so that the body can readily utilize it fast that is why it is so great for a post work out meal the body doesn't have to waste precious energy digesting it and can put that energy and the quick protein to use making more beautiful muscle. Unfortunately the side effect of it is a bit what I call "ungodly gaseousness".

My husband can clear a room an hour after his work out shake and takes great glee in protein farting in the car and locking the windows as I am scratching on the glass being gassed to death.

When he was bulking last year he would eat chicken or beef with anything. I was told once by one of his co-workers that they didn't worry too much when they saw him eating chicken and broccoli but when it was chicken and brussel sprouts they didn't hang out too long in the ready room or go near his office unless they really had to *lol*

Seriously though, you could give Activia yogurt a try as it has a decent lactobacillus count. But you would be better off just go to your local health food store and buy acidophilus in either the capsule or in liquid.

The liquid usually has more parts per million than the capsule but remember they need to be refrigerated. If the product doesn't have to be in the fridge I would look for one that does because that means it is a live active culture and that is what you need.

Good luck!! ~CG
    There is only do or not do...... there is no "try". And since the word try means to "sample" and I have no intention of just "sampling" life.

Patrice827 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrice827 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrice827 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrice827 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrice827 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrice827 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrice827 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrice827 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrice827 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrice827 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrice827 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm suffering from this too. When I was basically starving myself by drinking 2-3 protein shakes a day and 1 real meal, my gas was loud, but didn't smell as bad. Instead of the smell, I felt like a bloated goat and had abdomen cramps that were unbearable. The only I was able to release it was if I laid in the bed on my stomach.

Now that I've increased my food intake to 3 real meals that includes a lot of meat, veggies, and very little carbs (healthy ones of course), along with 2 protein shakes, my gas is ridiculous!!! Its loud AND stinky.

I found these lactose intolerance pills that seem to help a little bit. But I'm not a "pill popper", so there are MANY days where I forget to take them, along with my multivitamin. They're called Digestive Advantage.

fuelish1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuelish1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuelish1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuelish1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuelish1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuelish1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuelish1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuelish1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuelish1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuelish1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fuelish1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my buddy takes ginger or ginger root (i forget which) and says it helps him alot.....
    don't be superstitious, it's bad luck!

DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tllrxmom3 View Post
    Since I starting eating more protein I have alot of gas and sorry to say it does not smell like roses. I have tried to find out which is giving me this problem by only eating a certain protein a week. Didn't work I have tried Beno but that only seems to help with the greens. I asked my doctor and all she said was don't eat so much protein. Is there anything I can take that has maybe worked for someone else here. List below are the proteins I have been eating: Chicken, turkey, egg whites, tuna, and a protein shake after I do weights.

Would Acidophilus help? My husband says that sometimes I smell worse than him. Please help

Thanks
    Terrie
    do you drink the powdered protein? If yes, then it could also be the artificial sweetener. Stuff like splenda does it for me, so I avoid

tinymomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinymomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinymomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinymomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinymomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinymomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinymomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinymomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinymomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinymomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinymomo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't I know it! I am like a gassy Zepplin nowadays!

When we were walking around at the Arnold Friday- there were more protein farts per square inch in that room than anywhere else in Ohio, I bet--PEEEEEEWWWW
    Here I come to Save The day!
    Yup...I am squatting 205
    Yup, I am on the 60 degree legpress at 525
    Yup, I am curling 65
    Wait til ya see me NEXT week!

tllrxmom3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tllrxmom3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I bought some digestive enzymes while I was out today so maybe that will help. I have only drank the protein shakes twice. I think it is mostly the eggs and tuna. I surely don't want to gas my kids to death. ha ha

kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tinymomo View Post
    When we were walking around at the Arnold Friday- there were more protein farts per square inch in that room than anywhere else in Ohio, I bet--PEEEEEEWWWW
    ROFLMAO I never thought of that!!!
    when ego is lost, limit is lost

LOOK WHERE YOU WANT TO GO

JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try a different protein powder. I had the same when I took Designer Protein years ago. I'm on ON and no problems.

Addicted to the gym bigblockchevy's Avatar
    bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ROTFLMMFAO@Hubby locking the windows HAHAHAHAHAHA thats so mean hahahahhahahahahahah

Originally Posted by CarolinaGurl View Post
    Sorry Terrie I just HAD to say that!

First of all be proud my new friend because smelly farts are just one of Mother Natures signs of good healthy clean living.

However,

The most likely culprit in your odiferous dilemma is your protein shake.

The protein is already broken down to its lowest level so that the body can readily utilize it fast that is why it is so great for a post work out meal the body doesn't have to waste precious energy digesting it and can put that energy and the quick protein to use making more beautiful muscle. Unfortunately the side effect of it is a bit what I call "ungodly gaseousness".

My husband can clear a room an hour after his work out shake and takes great glee in protein farting in the car and locking the windows as I am scratching on the glass being gassed to death.

When he was bulking last year he would eat chicken or beef with anything. I was told once by one of his co-workers that they didn't worry too much when they saw him eating chicken and broccoli but when it was chicken and brussel sprouts they didn't hang out too long in the ready room or go near his office unless they really had to *lol*

Seriously though, you could give Activia yogurt a try as it has a decent lactobacillus count. But you would be better off just go to your local health food store and buy acidophilus in either the capsule or in liquid.

The liquid usually has more parts per million than the capsule but remember they need to be refrigerated. If the product doesn't have to be in the fridge I would look for one that does because that means it is a live active culture and that is what you need.

Good luck!! ~CG
    Be consistent and results will follow

I think I'm going to try the Acidophilus and the Digestive enzymes. I'll let everyone know how it blows or not. Sorry had to say it.
    Thanks for all the support.
    Terrie

CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ha ha ha ha

Originally Posted by bigblockchevy View Post
    ROTFLMMFAO@Hubby locking the windows HAHAHAHAHAHA thats so mean hahahahhahahahahahah
    Yes I know he is SOOOOOOOOO funny. He has done that so many times I don't ride in the car with him after he has worked out *lol* cause I know I'm going to get it.

~CG
    There is only do or not do...... there is no "try". And since the word try means to "sample" and I have no intention of just "sampling" life.

bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblockchevy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I mean I know the more protein the better but GOOD LORD!!! I hurt myself LMAO!!!! HAHAHAHAH

Yes I know he is SOOOOOOOOO funny. He has done that so many times I don't ride in the car with him after he has worked out *lol* cause I know I'm going to get it.

~CG

shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tinymomo View Post
    Don't I know it! I am like a gassy Zepplin nowadays!

OMG, thats the best quote ever! I totally noticed that....it wasn't very pleasant. People need to lay off gorging on free samples!!!! Its like they figure there are so many ppl around they could just let it go & no one would be the wiser to who the culprit was. Ick!

javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Eggs and tuna! Damn haha

That reminds me of my worst protein fart ever. I had eaten a dozen raw oysters, an entire slab of babyback ribs, and 6 or 7 beers.

I went home and washed that all down with a tablespoon of flaxseed oil and a protein shake. My farts that night even scared the cat and dog away!

deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My problem was an egg white protien (powder) drink. That really messed me up. Once I let one go down stairs and then went to my room upstairs. I hear my daughter yell out from down stairs "Dad, did you fart?!". Then I hear her coming up the stairs. She yells "Oh my God, it's up the stairs!!" I dropped the egg white mix the next day.

Talking Too damn funny

Well as they say farts, and that means all farts are funny!

~CG

slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10) slacombe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This thread is absolutely amazing.

Epic.

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by deweydw View Post
    My problem was an egg white protien (powder) drink. That really messed me up. Once I let one go down stairs and then went to my room upstairs. I hear my daughter yell out from down stairs "Dad, did you fart?!". Then I hear her coming up the stairs. She yells "Oh my God, it's up the stairs!!" I dropped the egg white mix the next day.

Wink bwahahahahhaha

Originally Posted by deweydw View Post
    In our house we fondly refer to that as "crop dusting" you spread it around for maximum effect. Usually done on the stairs or in a couple of rooms that I might perchance walk through in the meantime.

If my hubby and I are approaching the car and he protein farts, I literally make him jump up and down so most of it falls out before he gets in because of past experience with car farts. But most of the time they are like velcro and stick to him anyway and I suffer until we get to wherever we are going.

*lol* This is kind of fun

~CG

IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only person with this problem My farts are absolutely nasty and embarrassing!
    ~ Penney

Diet * (weights + cardio) = success

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139344213&p=774586483#post774586483

We must be the change we wish to see in the world
    -Ghandi

deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deweydw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In our house we fondly refer to that as "crop dusting" you spread it around for maximum effect. Usually done on the stairs or in a couple of rooms that I might perchance walk through in the meantime.

If my hubby and I are approaching the car and he protein farts, I literally make him jump up and down so most of it falls out before he gets in because of past experience with car farts. But most of the time they are like velcro and stick to him anyway and I suffer until we get to wherever we are going.

~CG
    Yea, I didn't do the fart dance afterwards. Jump up and down and spin around and flap your arms behind your back.

worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) worldofwiz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't really have too much of a problem at work. But when I wake up. It smells like somebody died in my room.

Good thing I sleep alone or I would be alone.
    Wiz

I don't use Bowflex. The Bowflex is lame. I only workout on the original Chuck Norris Total Body Gym. It's hardcore!

tuco357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tuco357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tuco357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

~CG
    this is the funniest thread I've read in a while

Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh wow... you're making me flash back to my childhood.
    My father was a curry eating fools who could kill more roaches per square inch than a case of Raid. He would make a joke of it by farting loudly(drawing even MORE attention to himself), making this shocked face & then ask me if I stepped on another barking wolf spider. He'd say "you didn't kill it, just scared the darned thing. It's obviously hiding under my chair & by that bark, pissed."

I work with a female trainer who's had gas so badly some days, she'd end up going home. As it turned out, it was her gum... well, the artificial sweetener in it & in her protein mixes, bars & msc snacks. I haven't seen her chew a daggon piece of gum since she figured that out.
    lol!
    In reality, it's typically a combination of sensitivities. I am a Spenda girl, I admit it. If I can stick to Splenda sweetened goods, I do that. Now, most of us know there are artificial sweeteners in almost all of our mixes & goods, but when was the last time you kept track of them? We read fat, calories, protein, carbs... blah blah blah... but what about sweetener?
    Can you name them?

Aspartame ? aka Equal, Nutrasweet
    Acesulfame-K ? aka acesulfame potassium, Sunette, Sweet One, Sweet ?n Safe
    Saccharin ? aka Sweet?N Low, Sugar Twin
    Sucralose ? a.k.a. Splenda
    Alitame(which while not yet approved for use in the US, but is expected to soon be FDA approved)
    Cyclamate(banned in the US in 1969, but still used in Canada as a tabletop sweetener and more than 50 other countries)

- Sugar contains 4 calories/gram.
    - Sucrose, contains 16 calories/teaspoon.
    - Honey, contains 21 calories/teaspoon.
    - Fructose, contains 12 calories/teaspoon.
    - Sugar alcohol includes sorbitol, mannitol, and xylitol but does not contain ethanol (as alcoholic beverages do), about 2 calories/gram

Out of all listed, the sugar,Sucralose, sucrose, honey & fructose(not including Cyclamate & Alitame) are the only ones I've never heard "gas attack stories" being told about.

One poster suggested using ginger & I would agree.
    Ginger's digestive properties are well known in Asia and Europe. Ginger contains a digetive food enzyme called zingibain, which exceeds papain (from papaya) in digestive potency. Ginger also increases the concentration of carbohydrate-digesting enzyme amylase in saliva. Further down the digestive tract, ginger improves digestion and elimination by activating peristalsis(the contractions of muscles to propel contents through digestive tract).
    *thumbs up...

Here's a fun site to check out..."Facts on Farts":
    http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

...er, ummm... enjoy...
    Special thanks to HardGainer82.
    :)

~~{@

I don't hate...
    I dislike intensely, loathe, detest, abhor, abominate, anathematize, object to, recoil from, and on the good days allergic to, spit upon, & unlove...
    or just hide the body where no one will ever find it.
    :P

*scampers off...

jackets5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackets5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackets5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackets5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackets5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackets5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackets5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackets5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackets5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackets5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jackets5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

~CG
    DUUUUDDDDDEEEE! Hiilarious! My friend (fellow coach) and I call it that as well. We coached this cross-country team and we would all crop dust from time to time in the van as we took them out to the wilderness to run. I usually say something like...watch out now I'm about to bank one off the wall here in a sec...and believe you me...everyone scatters. Raunchy to say the least, although no one can beat my mom. (not a mom joke either) Well, my dad too...its a tie...they are sooooo compatible its not even funny. This protein I just got on is putting me up there though with them. My mom has all these candles at home for this reason but sometimes the candles just don't do the trick. Instead of it smelling like vanilla in the home from that type of candle...it smells like a mixture of eggs, sewage, hot ass, with a sprinkle of vanilla...disturbing for the nose.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should look into a probiotic and/or digestive enzyes.

I've used these

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/natrol/dig.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/natrol/bio.html
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Talking wow!

Originally Posted by worldofwiz View Post
    I don't really have too much of a problem at work. But when I wake up. It smells like somebody died in my room.

Good thing I sleep alone or I would be alone.
    Holy crap that's funny!!

Samus_Fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samus_Fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samus_Fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samus_Fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samus_Fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samus_Fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samus_Fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samus_Fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samus_Fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samus_Fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samus_Fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hate to admit it, but I just wanted to say I've noticed this, too..... and if you asked my husband, he'd tell you it was amazing. I am one of the most unsmelly people alive (I barely ever even sweat or burp or fart or anything)... but if I have a large serving of whey protein, I definitely have gas afterwards, and it is ~terrible~. lol.

kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevin49 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    those chauky scotish mints, or any type of mint that likely has sage in it.