out w/ dislocted shoulder JQnguyen's Avatar
    JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

binge eating bulk same as normal bulk?

lets say one day u eat about 2,000 calories, then the next u make up for it by eating 4,000 calories.

would that yield the same results / be the same as if someone were to have eaten 3,000 on both days?

and this happened on a consistent basis.

reason why i ask is because i have classes 2 days of the week nd in those days i cant eat 3,000 calories, so will eating extra the next day make up for those calories?
    Lakers / Chargers / Padres

Weight: 155
    Bench: 250
    Squat: 285
    Deadlift: 260
    Arm size: 16'' cold

Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000)
    From my expercience making up for stuff just leads to bad habits. Just get back on track the next day and stay there.

Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No, your body can only process so much food at one time, only thing you would have gained the second day is fat.
    "Thank God for pure NATURAL strength." ~ Ronnie Coleman

NASM Certified Trainer

Max Bench: 485

JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JQnguyen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Vaporize View Post
    No, your body can only process so much food at one time, only thing you would have gained the second day is fat.
    i read up our bodys dont have a "clock"

and then i read up about warriors diet.

then i hear ppl say "as long as dah dah dah end of the day"

xpose is not very helpful. (-500) xpose is not very helpful. (-500) xpose is not very helpful. (-500) xpose is not very helpful. (-500) xpose is not very helpful. (-500) xpose is not very helpful. (-500) xpose is not very helpful. (-500) xpose is not very helpful. (-500) xpose is not very helpful. (-500) xpose is not very helpful. (-500) xpose is not very helpful. (-500)
    only thing that matters is at the end of the week whether ur up or down on ur calorie intake for the week, if this was the case then dave tate should be fat as **** when he was consuming 12,000 calories on his dirty diet.

hes not saying hes eating 4k calories at once, but it wont matter if you cut back one day and bulk up the next your weight will just even out if your still maintaining.

I cut all week long with 2200 calories and weight in day if I meet my weight loss (2-3 pounds) I double my calories for the day eating near 4k....ill still lose weight because overall im in the negative.
    Last edited by xpose; 04-03-2009 at 02:02 AM.

VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10) VulcanFlame is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ahhhhh... isn't he fat?

If you take 2kcals one day, you might be losing muscles by not providing your body the the right amount of calories needed.
    If you the consume 4kcals on the following day, that might have such a big surplus that it will be turned into fat.

On the other hand, you could go for carb cycling... that would work for a situation like that. (google for it. If you want, just search the forum. You will get tons of info on it)
    "No man has the right to be an amatuer in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." (Socrates 470-399bc)

My run of Ultimate Diet 2.0 (by Lyle Mcdonald) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121261251

Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JQnguyen View Post
    i read up our bodys dont have a "clock"

and then i read up about warriors diet.

then i hear ppl say "as long as dah dah dah end of the day"
    If those theories were true, people would have no reason saying eat 6-8 meals a day instead of 2-3 huge meals. right?
    "Thank God for pure NATURAL strength." ~ Ronnie Coleman

NASM Certified Trainer

Max Bench: 485

If those theories were true, people would have no reason saying eat 6-8 meals a day instead of 2-3 huge meals. right?
    thats what i thought until i read up about the "warrior" diet nd the 6-8 meal myth.

info i learned in the past is now considered brosceince nd im slowly filtering out the bad / good info . truths nd myths

mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this

thats what i thought until i read up about the "warrior" diet nd the 6-8 meal myth.

info i learned in the past is now considered brosceince nd im slowly filtering out the bad / good info . truths nd myths

edit:

Also i do not see how the fk anyone can eat 4k cals in one day in just two meals of clean food. Standing a 6'4 formely obese no way in hell I can pull that **** off in two meals, fkn barf or something lol. I eat the 6-8 meals a day in order to be able to get in all my calories during a bulk.
    Last edited by mingo3403; 04-03-2009 at 09:44 AM.

FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100)
    No, you won't get the same results... so if I were to eat 6000 calories a day for half a year then fast for the rest, I'd get the same results as 3000 calories a day every day?

FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100)

This... meal frequency matters only if sleep cycle is involved - so binge eating one day then cutting back the next day is not the same as having the same amount each day.

good lookin'g on all the info.

will try 2 bring more food to school.

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VulcanFlame View Post
    Ahhhhh... isn't he fat?

If you take 2kcals one day, you might be losing muscles by not providing your body the the right amount of calories needed.
    If you the consume 4kcals on the following day, that might have such a big surplus that it will be turned into fat.

On the other hand, you could go for carb cycling... that would work for a situation like that. (google for it. If you want, just search the forum. You will get tons of info on it)
    don't you ever talk **** about dave tate you filthy whore

and no, he's not

also, the warrior diet is ****ing stupid. and the 6-8 meal myth is wrong because it doesn't provide your body with anything extra as opposed to 3 meals. that doesn't mean you eat less calories per day.
    I want to touch the butt.

IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000)
    youll be fine, plenty of people eat very wide ranges/amounts of food with a normal diet.
    Dude your sig is so cool. - xl achilles lx

Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118731061