LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

When do you take your Animal Pak?

I'm curious for those of you who supplement with Animal Pak when do you take it? The can says you should take it 30 minutes following your meal prior to your workout. This does not always workout for me since I never go without taking NO-Explode pre-workout which your stomach must be empty an hour before it works. I mostly take it following my morning session of cardio and sometimes following my workout with my post-workout meal. Being it is a vitamin supplement along with EFA's and digestive enzymes in theory it seems there should nothing wrong with you taking it post-workout to help aid in the recovery process. What do other Animal Pak users think?

LaNeR88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaNeR88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaNeR88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaNeR88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaNeR88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaNeR88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaNeR88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaNeR88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaNeR88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaNeR88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaNeR88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just take mine right when I wake up followed by a meal. I don't think it really matters as it's just a multi.
    USAF

Freakshow83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Taking animal pak

Thats the great thing about animal pak is that you can pretty much take it whenever you want, i f you know your not gonna work out till the end of the day dont take it till close to that time. But if you wanna ahve that energy boost all day take me in the morning and go work out later on. i think either way you cant lose. ive been taking animal pak for about three weeks now and have seen awesome results. I'm now benching 345, leg pressing 1400lbs. and curling 45 pound plates on a straight bar.
    "When I step foot to my locker and change my shoes for training, it's like turning on a switch. I become a creature, not a human. I look to tear apart anyone and everyone in my way to hugeness and I don't care how I do it. I can feel my heart start jumping and my body saying "Beat me into the ground like a red-headed step child, I want punishment."

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are thousands of threads on this.. Just do a quick search next time. Just take it with a meal. No biggie when or what meal
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    usually rectally
    Official Guido of the Misc.

Im like a Brassiere, its a party in here

livetolift1122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) livetolift1122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) livetolift1122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) livetolift1122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) livetolift1122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) livetolift1122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) livetolift1122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) livetolift1122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) livetolift1122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Freakshow83 View Post
    Thats the great thing about animal pak is that you can pretty much take it whenever you want, i f you know your not gonna work out till the end of the day dont take it till close to that time. But if you wanna ahve that energy boost all day take me in the morning and go work out later on. i think either way you cant lose. ive been taking animal pak for about three weeks now and have seen awesome results. I'm now benching 345, leg pressing 1400lbs. and curling 45 pound plates on a straight bar.
    i have a similer question now to his because both he and i use n.o.xplode before but you really dosnt think it matter that its not with a meal and in your system a half an hour before?...

SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by livetolift1122 View Post
    i have a similer question now to his because both he and i use n.o.xplode before but you really dosnt think it matter that its not with a meal and in your system a half an hour before?...
    wtf is the question in this?? seriously if english is your main language, learn how to type

anyways, animal pak with a meal any time of the day, breakfast is easiest so you don't forget.. be sure to take it with a meal b/c if you take it on an empty stomach you will probably puke

NO xplode is a (bad) pre-workout to take 1/2 hour before working out
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral