sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink APEpack time with Sobelik!

Allright yall I've been off the forum for a little while...being a partner of a startup business kinda took a lot of my free time away from me but I digress. I've been cutting for a few months now with some great sucess, mainly by upping my cardio and being super serious about my diet....and staying with it!

My goals for this log are to keep my strength up, mantain muscle mass and get those abs in to serious shape, hence the APE (8)pack goal!

I have been training in a PRRS style for the past few weeks, just finished up my last RR week tonight with arms and OMG I haven't felt this pumped in quite some time all whilst running a rather low carb diet. My style of PRRS is as follows; Power: 5x5 Rep Range: 8, 10, 12, then 14 with the same weight drop setting if need be, Shock: super setting from compound to isolation with 8 reps each for 4 sets.

Typically my schedule is as follows: Monday is chest, Tuesday is back, Wednesday is Shoulders/Legs depending on how my knee is feeling, I had a meniscus tear repaired in September 2011 so I am still trying to take it easy lol... Thursday Legs/Shoulders, Friday arms, Saturday Cardio, Sunday Cardio with abs and cardio done everyday.

Diet: eating every 2-3 hours with 40-50g protein, 20-30g carbs and 5-10g fat.

Other supplements I am using: BCAA pre/intra workout, Myofusion, ADAM multi, Super Fiber, Shock Therapy preworkout and the occasional redline cap preworkout.

Today went as follows: Close grip bench 165 with a drop set on the 14th rep set to 155, skull crushers with tricep bar 85 with a drop set on the 14th set to 80, tricep pushdown 85 all sets, closegrip rope pushdown 75, then 80 for 12 and 14...felt stronger for some reason. Single arm kickback super set to reverse grip 30 then super set to 20 for the reverse grip, all sets.

Barbell curl, 85 all sets, seated alt db curls 30 all sets, arm height cable curls, 35 all sets super set to pull ups to failure, low bent over curls, 35 all sets. Sadly that was all the time I had in the gym today, got in late due to the fact that I completely forgot my workout shirt and I had to go back home after getting to the gym....Everything had kicked in by then too and I was LIVID!!!!! Had an awesome workout however and feel great!

Tomorrow I will most likely do some other bicep work with my cardio and abs. And attached are some nice post workout pics lol

forearms.jpgnotflexed.jpgropes.jpg
    bb.com....more drama than a jr high school girls bathroom---Buckeyemuscle

DO NOT BUY FROM ALL THE WHEY!!

Support BB.com

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

***Georgia Crew*** ATL ITP

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looking forward to it, good luck and never hesitate to post any questions in your threads regarding APE
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    Looking forward to it, good luck and never hesitate to post any questions in your threads regarding APE
    Thanks! I did have a Q, APE is best taken w/ or w/o food? I typically will eat about 1-1.5hrs preworkout.

Support BB.com

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sobelik View Post
    Thanks! I did have a Q, APE is best taken w/ or w/o food? I typically will eat about 1-1.5hrs preworkout.
    When I did my run I took mine 60 minute on an empty stomach but I don't think there is any harm in having food with ape.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    When I did my run I took mine 60 minute on an empty stomach but I don't think there is any harm in having food with ape.
    Thanks!

Saturday was a good cardio and ab day, 45 mins on the arc trainer at varying intensity levels.
    Sunday I actually took off but had a nice long hike.

Already notice a difference in the libido increase...very nice!

Support BB.com

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks!

Saturday was a good cardio and ab day, 45 mins on the arc trainer at varying intensity levels.
    Sunday I actually took off but had a nice long hike.

Already notice a difference in the libido increase...very nice!
    Strong libido increase, is usually one of the first benefits people experience from APE.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Strong libido increase, is usually one of the first benefits people experience from APE.
    yeah I'm glad I have some strong forearms!

Today was the first day of the shock weeks and it was quite awesome! Flat bench super set to flat flys, 185lbs to 30lbs dbs 8 reps each.
    Incline bench 165lbs to 30lb dbs 8 reps each. Dips to pushups with a 25lb plate on the foot step up of the dip machine 8 reps each which was AWESOME, Ive been struggling with getting 4 sets of 8 full dips after flat bench and incline bench, so something is working for sure! Alternating Cable crossover/push presses at chest height to simultaneous low underhanded grip cable crossovers. Ab leg raises on the dip machine 4 sets of 20, cable crunches using the weirdest bench ever its like a bosu ball impreginated a regular bench, so it is awesome for core work and stability, plus since it is about a foot off the ground a great negative effect is created when doing weighted movements...super set to cable leg raises 72 for crunches, 10 for leg raises 4 sets of 15.
    35 mins of cardio on arc trainer watching the Braves lose....

Few pics attached taken about an hour post cardio and hot tub action.
    Attached Images

Support BB.com

OMG today was pure BEAST mode! I felt like the weights were just too light and I needed to keep adding weight...plus it was the first time I've done a Shock back day too so getting the weight right on each exercise was a task..
    all done for 8 reps per exercise
    Deadlift SS pullups all done for 8 reps per exercise 225 then 275 then 275 then 325 and 325 brutal...
    Bent over row to one arm row BRW 170 1AR 100 BRW 175 1AR 105 BRW 175 1AR 110 BRW 180 1AR 110, after that I was dripping so much sweat it wasnt even funny, buddy said I was leakin...
    Used the "deadlift" bar and stood in the middle to do rows to high cable pulls or cobras as some people call them, rowed 135 to 65 on cables, 155 to 65 for the last 3 sets.
    Then wide grip lat pull downs to narrow reverse grip pull downs 160 to 140 for all sets
    Dumbbell hyperextentons to dumbbell hyperextention rows 40 to 40 for all sets...quite an awesome workout that left me only enough time to do 25 mins on the erg for my cardio.

Overall, I feel great!!!

Support BB.com

RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Heh, I knew you would like Ape.
    Controlled Labs Rep

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Heh, I knew you would like Ape.
    Yeah I'm enjoying it thus far, how fast did you start to notice the strength and endurance effects?

Support BB.com

Yeah I'm enjoying it thus far, how fast did you start to notice the strength and endurance effects?
    It was about the 3rd or 4th day that I noticed a little pick me up and then half way through was when endurance really shot up and strength gains came a little bit after a week and half I believe. I was breaking PR's left and right I tell you.
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

It was about the 3rd or 4th day that I noticed a little pick me up and then half way through was when endurance really shot up and strength gains came a little bit after a week and half I believe. I was breaking backs left and right I tell you.
    Nice to see you put that libido surge to good use

Just took my dosage, ready to go Defcon 5 on my delts!!!! My knee isnt really feeling up to squatting today....

Support BB.com

DeltCon 5 was great today! Saw some sick sick shoulder vascularity today, reaching up into my traps!
    Barbell Shoulder press to front alt db raises 145 to 30 150 to 30 150 to 30 all for reps of 8 expt the last shoulder press, only hit 7 but dropped to 140.
    Direct overhead shoulder press to lat db raises 150 to 25 for all 4 sets of 8.
    Upright row to laying inclined shoulder db flys 105 to 15 for all 4 sets of 8.
    Rope face pulls to wide rope push downs 72 to 72 80 to 72 for the following 3 sets all for 8 reps. Felt insane!!
    Low overhand crossovers to overhead "claps' 20 to 15 for all 4 sets of 8.
    Felt great and unstoppable, was thinking of other shoulder exercises but still needed to do abs and cardio... 35 mins of cardio on the arc trainer and cable crunches on the bosu super setted with cable leg raises 72 to 10 15 reps per 4 sets. Feels good man.

Was told by a buddy who called me "fat" a while ago that I needed some band aids for all my cuts...progress!

Support BB.com

DeltCon 5 was great today! Saw some sick sick shoulder vascularity today, reaching up into my traps!
    Barbell Shoulder press to front alt db raises 145 to 30 150 to 30 150 to 30 all for reps of 8 expt the last shoulder press, only hit 7 but dropped to 140.
    Direct overhead shoulder press to lat db raises 150 to 25 for all 4 sets of 8.
    Upright row to laying inclined shoulder db flys 105 to 15 for all 4 sets of 8.
    Rope face pulls to wide rope push downs 72 to 72 80 to 72 for the following 3 sets all for 8 reps. Felt insane!!
    Low overhand crossovers to overhead "claps' 20 to 15 for all 4 sets of 8.
    Felt great and unstoppable, was thinking of other shoulder exercises but still needed to do abs and cardio... 35 mins of cardio on the arc trainer and cable crunches on the bosu super setted with cable leg raises 72 to 10 15 reps per 4 sets. Feels good man.

Was told by a buddy who called me "fat" a while ago that I needed some band aids for all my cuts...progress!
    The pump/vascularity are yet another aspect of APE that makes it like no other testboster on the market.

Same goes for the REAL in the gym ENDURANCE brought about by the clinically backed glycocarn- http://www.glycocarn.com/proof.html

Great work so far, keep the log updates flowing, the more detail and energy the better.

The pump/vascularity are yet another aspect of APE that makes it like no other testboster on the market.

Same goes for the REAL in the gym ENDURANCE brought about by the clinically backed glycocarn- http://www.glycocarn.com/proof.html

Great work so far, keep the log updates flowing, the more detail and energy the better.
    I'm a big fan of GLPC, hence why I wanted to try out this product. I just downed my dosage for today, knee is feeling a little weak but I'm gonna at least attempt a good leg day.

Support BB.com

I didn't die yall but my internet sure did...plus I took a trip up to the Ellijay late Saturday evening and just got back today. One thing that I would like to make note of is that I have had 3 nose bleeds this past week and weekend, which is very unusual for me and the only thing that has changed in my diet or supplementation is APE.

Leg day was pretty good, went in to the gym feeling like "why am I doing this" however once I knocked out my squats things started to feel a lot better.
    Wide stance squats to narrow leaning out squats on smith machine 185 to 90 to 185 to 120 for the rest of the 3 sets. I could easily go over 185 but I'm trying not to inflame my past injury and following Dr's orders....

Then off to my favorite machine,Adductor Abductors!! Add-Abd 130-130 135-130 140-130 145-130...felt great doing those!
    Leg extentions to wall sits for 45sec with 45plate in arm. 130-135-140-145, kept feeling a little stronger each time!
    Seated curl machine to bodyweight curls with legs tucked under lat pulldown 130 for all with just bodyweight. I think next time I can use some added weight.
    Just for the fun of it, narrow leg press to wide leg press, 250 for all sets.

Calf raise machine to one legged standing calf raises 250 to bw for all 4 sets of 8.

Friday, Just had time to hit triceps as I was invited last minute to the Braves home opener! I must say I felt super super weak....It may have been the lack of food intake or just knowing that I was in a rush to get in and out that made me not focus as well as I should have...

Close grip bench to wide grip bench 145-145 145-145 145 for 5 then dropped to 135 for 3 more and 135 for 8 of wide grip. 135-135 for last set, felt really weak..

Skull crushers to close grip push outs 80 for all sets.

Arms flaired Close grip pushdowns at head height to tricep pushdowns 87 to 72 87-72 92-77 92-77

One Arm kick back overhand to one arm kick back underhanded 30-20 for all sets.

15mins of HIIT on arc trainer to get that quickly done!

Saturday it was another rushed gym time...I love having a social life but hates how it has killed my gym time as of recent, yet it makes me appreciate it even more.

Pull ups to single arm at arm height curls 30 for all sets
    Laying curls on low row machine to bent over cable curls 70 to 35 for all 4 sets.
    Seated dumbbell curls to seated hammer curls 35-35 for all 4 sets.
    Got in some good ab time too, cable crunches on unstable bench to cable leg raises 72-15, 15 reps of each 4 sets
    Hanging leg lifts on dip machine, 15 reps 4 sets
    20 mins of rowing on erg machine.
    Got to the mtn cabin took a nice little hike but nothing crazy.

Sunday OFF...did nothing physical at all...pure lazyness that will be dealt with today!!

Support BB.com

Good to be back! Today went pretty well, had another nose bleed right before the gym which hindered my psyche for going all out but I dealt with it pretty well.
    Flat barbell bench to db flys- 185-35 for all 4 sets. Felt great!
    DB Incline bench to incline db flys 65-30 65-30 65(5)drop set to 60(3)-30 for flys then 60-30 to finish off.
    Decline Barbell Bench to decline db flys 185-30 all 4 sets expt 4th, dropped to 175.
    Dips to push ups on foot stand of dip machine 8-8 8-8 6-8 6-8
    Abs Barbell bench on swiss ball to windshield wipers to leg lifts 4 sets of 15 reps each exercise
    Cable crunches to cable leg lifts
    25mins of arc training for cardio.
    Overall workout rating 8

Support BB.com

Well the nosebleeds are still continuing, not really sure why... if any AEN rep can comment on this that would be great. This morning I woke up with a completely blood soaked pillow, so I know it is not exercise induced. Anyway lifts have been great, mood has been well not great but its mainly attributed to the fact that I'm turning 26 on Saturday and feel completely unaccomplished....expt in my lifting life, yet I'm not moving forward in real life....

Yesterday was back, went well... I'll give it a 9. Deads to pullups 225 275 275 325 325
    Bentover rows to cable pulls 160-57 165-57 165-57 175-57
    Low cable rows to 1arm db rows 180-110 190-115 195-115 190-115
    Lat pulldowns with individual hand grips to one arm pull downs 160-75 for all 4 sets of 8
    Hyperextentions with dbs to hyperextended row 50-50 50-50 45-45 45-45
    20 mins of erging

Today was another good lift, I'd give it a 9.5...tendonitus started to flair up but dealt with it pretty well.

Barbell shoulder press to front db raise 125-30 135-30 145-30 155 6 reps 145 2 reps- 30
    Overhead press to lat raise 145-30 155-25 plate 150-25 plate 150-25 plate
    Upright row narrow grip to wide grip upright row 115-95 for all 4 sets of 8
    Facepulls with two individual hand grips to shoulder push downs 72-72 for all 4 sets of 8
    Underhand pulldown to 1 arm pull down 57 to 25 for all 4 sets of 8.

35 mins of arc training.

Support BB.com

Well I'm not sure anyone reads this or not but here it goes for the last few days...
    Thursday was legs, went in with 0 motivation and a hurting knee, left feeling decent and happy I did lift! 8.5

Wide stance squats to narrow leaning out squats on smith machine 185 to 90 to 185 to 120 for the rest of the 3 sets. I could easily go over 185 but I'm trying not to inflame my past injury and following Dr's orders....
    Then off to my favorite machine,Adductor Abductors!! Add-Abd 145-135 145-135 145-135 145-135...felt great doing those, increased weight from last week!
    Leg extentions to wall sits for 45sec with 45plate in arm. 135-135-140-145,
    Seated curl machine to bodyweight curls with legs tucked under lat pulldown 130 for all with just bodyweight.

Calf raise machine to one legged standing calf raises 250 to bw for all 4 sets of 8.
    35mins of arc training

Friday was arms but only was able to really hit triceps, my left bicep tendon was killing me after just a warm up set of curls so I'm gonna hit my biceps today.
    Triceps: Narrow bench to db pullovers 155-70 160-75 155-75 155-75
    Skull crushers with tricep bar to close grip "bench" 85-85 for all 4 sets of 8
    wide grip push down to narrow grip with flat bar 80-72 for all 4 sets of 8
    tricep pushdowns with rope to one arm push downs 57-25 60-27.5 60-27.5 65-30
    It was an alright workout but nothing great, been feeling worn down lately not sure why...

Support BB.com

Well my plan to attack my biceps on Saturday didn't go as planned...I was feeling a ton of pain during my first warm up set of curls and decided that I should just lay off. I did however get in 45mins of the arc trainer and 15 on the Erg, along with my normal ab routine with a few twists.

Sunday I decided to take my cardio outdoors and go biking! It was awesome to get back to the off road trails I grew up with and actually go up many of the hills I would only once attempt! Sadly I hadnt been biking in years so my balance was a little off and fell on my left knee, thank god it wasnt my right (which is the one that had surgery)! It shouldnt keep me from doing anything as it does not hurt while walking but is very very tender to touch.
    Right now my left tendon is still sore and may have to make it a light day for chest, but I shall see how it feels as the day progresses.

Support BB.com

How's APE treating you so far?

How's APE treating you so far?
    Not too bad, I must say that the nosebleeds have been a concern, as they are still randomly happening. I am getting leaner that is for sure, and keeping up strength so I can't really complain! I upped the weights to a degree yesterday when I hit my chest which was a a 9.5, would have been a 10 if my tendinitis didnt flair up at the start of my incline lifts.. anyway here are the upped numbers!
    Flat bench to dbl flys 185-30 185-30 195-30 190-35
    Decline Bench to decline db flys 185-35 190-35 195-35 195-35
    Incline bench to incline db flys 135-30 145-35 145/140 for2- 35 140-30
    Dips to pushups 8 reps for 4 sets super setted.
    35mins of arc trainer dance off style aka doing ab contractions and leaning towards the opposite side of your leg that is moving forward...burns nicely after a good set of cable crunches kneeling off the bosu style bench then super setting to cable leg lifts/crunches 4 sets of 15 at 65 and 10 respectively.

Some news in my life, just got a new job at Athletic Club Northeast in the sales department so wish me luck and let me know if you are in the Atlanta area so I can get you a bb.com discount!

Support BB.com

Had a pretty decent lift Tuesday, hit my back pretty hard! My knee was not feeling up to par so I decided it would be a good thing not to do any standing exercises...sadly no deads or bent over rows but I did make up for it!

8 pullups to alternating cable pulls at 65 for all 4 sets
    seated cable rows to individual one arm cable rows 180-70 190-75 195-80 185-85 felt really good!
    lat pulldown with individual grips to one arm lat pulls full rotation 160-85 160-85 165-85 160-85
    bicep tendon was not feeling so great after those...not feeling all that great today either.
    hyperx to hyper row dbs 50-50 for 3 sets grip was killing so dropped down to 45-45 for the last super set.
    25 mins of erging, grip was not feeling great after that either...
    Therefore I just swam today, 30mins was awesome...hadnt done it w/o any breaks in a long time, felt wonderful!

Support BB.com

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guess i missed this log

Thoughts about the different effects of APE so far? Any idea why you are getting the nosebleeds?
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

Well I must say the effects in the strength and stamina department have been great! Been doing some pretty intense workouts and getting thru them quite well. Strangely enough the libido enhancement kinda dropped off in the last week or so, and the nosebleeds have still been just about every day. Now that the product has run it's course, I will see how much of a shift in strength/stamina there will be so I can really determine how much APE helped.

My last two workouts on APE were great, a swimming session and a leg day! For once I actually swam non stop for 35minutes, only stopped to de fog my goggles once or twice! Leg day was great too, upped most of my weights on the machines as I am not supposed to squat much heavier than my bw.

Truthfully I must say that this product did work well, however I do wonder how more profound the effects would be if double dosed, since most other test boosting products with similar profiles are taken twice a day. Additionally I feel that if I had stacked this with DAA, the results would have yielded greater results.(as I have been a great responder to bulk DAA and DAA products). However, would I buy this product and use it again? Maybe, not so sure of what to make of the random nosebleeds, since I have been off of APE for 3 days now I have not encountered any random nosebleed. I must say that during no time did I experience rapid heart rates or feelings of dizziness so I really do not know what to attribute to the nosebleeds.

Overall I was able to maintain and gain strength during a caloric deficit, which we all know is hard to do! Will do a weigh in and post pics tonight.
    Thanks again to AEN for letting me log this product and the results it helped me achieve!

Support BB.com

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I must say the effects in the strength and stamina department have been great! Been doing some pretty intense workouts and getting thru them quite well. Strangely enough the libido enhancement kinda dropped off in the last week or so, and the nosebleeds have still been just about every day. Now that the product has run it's course, I will see how much of a shift in strength/stamina there will be so I can really determine how much APE helped.

My last two workouts on APE were great, a swimming session and a leg day! For once I actually swam non stop for 35minutes, only stopped to de fog my goggles once or twice! Leg day was great too, upped most of my weights on the machines as I am not supposed to squat much heavier than my bw.

Truthfully I must say that this product did work well, however I do wonder how more profound the effects would be if double dosed, since most other test boosting products with similar profiles are taken twice a day. Additionally I feel that if I had stacked this with DAA, the results would have yielded greater results.(as I have been a great responder to bulk DAA and DAA products). However, would I buy this product and use it again? Maybe, not so sure of what to make of the random nosebleeds, since I have been off of APE for 3 days now I have not encountered any random nosebleed. I must say that during no time did I experience rapid heart rates or feelings of dizziness so I really do not know what to attribute to the nosebleeds.

Overall I was able to maintain and gain strength during a caloric deficit, which we all know is hard to do! Will do a weigh in and post pics tonight.
    Thanks again to AEN for letting me log this product and the results it helped me achieve!
    the nose bleeds are really weird

are you done with the bottle now?

Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    the nose bleeds are really weird

are you done with the bottle now?
    Yeah they went away a week afterwards. I really don't know what the issue was since I have used all of the ingredients that are in APE and have not had these adverse effects. Sorry for the delay, I havent had internet at home for a while and just started a new job last week..wanted to wait a little while until I started going online.

So my strength has been down a little since I stopped using APE but still staying lean and mean! Vascularity is WAY down which is a downer...but such is life. I'm very tempted to buy another bottle and double dose it once I get paid, will be sure to log the effects for sure!

Support BB.com

Yeah they went away a week afterwards. I really don't know what the issue was since I have used all of the ingredients that are in APE and have not had these adverse effects. Sorry for the delay, I havent had internet at home for a while and just started a new job last week..wanted to wait a little while until I started going online.

So my strength has been down a little since I stopped using APE but still staying lean and mean! Vascularity is WAY down which is a downer...but such is life. I'm very tempted to buy another bottle and double dose it once I get paid, will be sure to log the effects for sure!
    Did you do a final review of APE?