Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My no bulls#%t APE review.

Firstly, I'll start by listing some of the other test boosters I have tried over the last couple of years and their effects or lack there of. I am 34 years of age and currently take CL OT, beta alanine, Allmax creatine mono, Now ultra omega3, Now egcg, WPI and Craze on occasion pre workout.

Tribestan: Didn't notice anything from this which is hardly suprising.

Bioforge V1: This made me ravenous to the point where I would sit down and eat a large meal for dinner and then promptly turn around and eat the dinner I had saved for nightshift, followed by ice cream. I didn't gain body fat however, but actually got leaner and a little harder. Also found I had a shorter temper. Can't really say my lifts were out of control, but there was definate improvement. This all came at a cost however as my bowels produced nothing but fizzy gravy for the entire time I was on it. I finished the course, but it wasn't worth the GI distress. (forskolin)

Triazole: I know people will try and hammer me on this, but I got nothing from this product except foul burps. Did not even increase my libido. I ran 3 bottles (1.5 rest 1.5) of this with a break in between as recommended and noticed bugger all.

TestoPro: I ran a bottle of this with my second dose of Triazole and noticed nothing. People will prob think I'm a "non-responder" by now, but I would draw your attention to Bioforge V1. I had to question the quality of the company as well, as the bottle was full of dust from broken caps and the count was short. Recent posts on Glycobol have reinforced my decision to never buy their products again.

Testforce 2: Ran 2 tubs of this and noticed nothing. Really disappointed with this as I thought it was left field of other test boosters I had tried and believed it would work.

Bioforge V3: Was so pumped to try this product as the forums were red hot with talk on it and I had respect for the company. I ran 2 bottles of this back to back and noticed nothing. I wrote about this and The Huge (Biotivia rep) read this and told me I was mistaken. He assured me that I must have noticed something positive, but I can put my hand on my heart and say that this product did absolutely nothing for me.

And now we come to APE by Athletic edge Nutrition...

I bought this knowing it would be my last shot at buying test boosters. I convinced my mate (training partner) to run a bottle alongside me as I liked the look of the profile even though it shared a lot of ingredients with prior formulations I had tried. Around 2 weeks in we both noticed an increase in vascularity and endurance. Around the 3 week mark I started hitting PB's in a lot of lifts and both of us felt and looked harder and leaner. We both lost bodyfat without losing or gaining any kilos and by the end of the third week we both had veins popping out where previously there had been nothing noticeable. My libido remained around its norm for the duration and I didn't notice a surge in aggression, but I did feel more alpha on it. I regret not taking before and after pics as the results for both of us have been very obvious.

The cons of this product are the cost for the amount you actually get. They have set the dosing as 5 days on and 2 days off, which in my opinion has more to do with them being able to say "hey this product lasts 4 weeks" then ideal dosing protocols. I wish they would just throw in 28 or 30 caps and be done with it. Also, you may get the odd nasty burp.

Overall I loved this product and would highly recommend it to anyone. However, I would advise that they get 2 bottles and run them back to back with zero days off. My mate and I are looking forward to running APE like this next time.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ah another satisfied customer I see, I too enjoyed it a bit too much while on it lol, I mean blood work don't lie.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) tronchoc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    ah another satisfied customer I see, I too enjoyed it a bit too much while on it lol, I mean blood work don't lie.
    197 views and 1 reply. I think I upset some people.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by tronchoc View Post
    197 views and 1 reply. I think I upset some people.

nah, you posted pretty late as most people are asleep by then, should pick up in a couple of hours =P
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You just elevated my interest even more (didn't think that was possible).

Thanks for the solid and seemingly honest feedback.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm enjoying the effects of APE so far. I'm logging my experience and blood work for it (see sig).

It really gives you the extra boost to bust ass in the gym and hopefully the labs I get back in the next few days will show increased testosterone levels as well.

However, I think that you are bound to get some hate here since so many people are huge Bioforge/Triozole fans. I only did a short run of Triazole (no labs) and I got some positive effects from that but I've never used Bioforge. However, both seem to be solid products.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice reviews, OP.

Honest and comprehensive.
    Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with APE. Nice seeing more feedback placing it as the #1 choice when compared to other products in the category.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Thank you for taking the time to write up a detailed review, they are always helpful to other members on the board, and are much appreciated

Glad APE worked out very well for you also
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    your no bull**** APE review.....

should be in the review section

key word there is 'review'

rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm surprised you got nothing from some of them with the ingredient overlap. APE looks solid and the combo must be in your sweet spot. I would say you at least respond well to I3C.

No hate for not liking some of the products, everyone has their favorites. I will have to try APE, got a lot of "I wanna try" supps. I'll get to it.
    Trust the Process

“The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.”

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by justfive View Post
    your no bull**** APE review.....

should be in the review section

key word there is 'review'
    Dis is the reason there are few replies
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I said it before, very few natty boosters work at advertised or as hyped. What do you expect its a handful of herb; designed to provide a mild boost in test which can be beneficial for those that NEED it. You won't get pro hormone effects from these
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is probably a good question for a rep.

Would you recommend taking an estrogen-suppressor with it? Or at least post-cycle?
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kadisha View Post
    This is probably a good question for a rep.

Would you recommend taking an estrogen-suppressor with it? Or at least post-cycle?
    with APE? no its not necessary

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    with APE? no its not necessary
    Is there anywhere I can get a little more of a scientific understand behind how APE works? If it's suppose to boost your T-Levels then one should naturally assume that after your down with your APE cycle that higher levels of estrogen will exist. Or am I just completely off on this. I'll admit I am basing this of research I did for actual steroid use.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not many replies because you didnt do any bloodwork on any of them...

Difference between "feeling something" and blood work showing the product actually working...

Originally Posted by tronchoc View Post
    Firstly, I'll start by listing some of the other test boosters I have tried over the last couple of years and their effects or lack there of. I am 34 years of age and currently take CL OT, beta alanine, Allmax creatine mono, Now ultra omega3, Now egcg, WPI and Craze on occasion pre workout.

Tribestan: Didn't notice anything from this which is hardly suprising.

Bioforge V1: This made me ravenous to the point where I would sit down and eat a large meal for dinner and then promptly turn around and eat the dinner I had saved for nightshift, followed by ice cream. I didn't gain body fat however, but actually got leaner and a little harder. Also found I had a shorter temper. Can't really say my lifts were out of control, but there was definate improvement. This all came at a cost however as my bowels produced nothing but fizzy gravy for the entire time I was on it. I finished the course, but it wasn't worth the GI distress. (forskolin)

Triazole: I know people will try and hammer me on this, but I got nothing from this product except foul burps. Did not even increase my libido. I ran 3 bottles (1.5 rest 1.5) of this with a break in between as recommended and noticed bugger all.

TestoPro: I ran a bottle of this with my second dose of Triazole and noticed nothing. People will prob think I'm a "non-responder" by now, but I would draw your attention to Bioforge V1. I had to question the quality of the company as well, as the bottle was full of dust from broken caps and the count was short. Recent posts on Glycobol have reinforced my decision to never buy their products again.

Testforce 2: Ran 2 tubs of this and noticed nothing. Really disappointed with this as I thought it was left field of other test boosters I had tried and believed it would work.

Bioforge V3: Was so pumped to try this product as the forums were red hot with talk on it and I had respect for the company. I ran 2 bottles of this back to back and noticed nothing. I wrote about this and The Huge (Biotivia rep) read this and told me I was mistaken. He assured me that I must have noticed something positive, but I can put my hand on my heart and say that this product did absolutely nothing for me.

And now we come to APE by Athletic edge Nutrition...

I bought this knowing it would be my last shot at buying test boosters. I convinced my mate (training partner) to run a bottle alongside me as I liked the look of the profile even though it shared a lot of ingredients with prior formulations I had tried. Around 2 weeks in we both noticed an increase in vascularity and endurance. Around the 3 week mark I started hitting PB's in a lot of lifts and both of us felt and looked harder and leaner. We both lost bodyfat without losing or gaining any kilos and by the end of the third week we both had veins popping out where previously there had been nothing noticeable. My libido remained around its norm for the duration and I didn't notice a surge in aggression, but I did feel more alpha on it. I regret not taking before and after pics as the results for both of us have been very obvious.

The cons of this product are the cost for the amount you actually get. They have set the dosing as 5 days on and 2 days off, which in my opinion has more to do with them being able to say "hey this product lasts 4 weeks" then ideal dosing protocols. I wish they would just throw in 28 or 30 caps and be done with it. Also, you may get the odd nasty burp.

Overall I loved this product and would highly recommend it to anyone. However, I would advise that they get 2 bottles and run them back to back with zero days off. My mate and I are looking forward to running APE like this next time.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is there anywhere I can get a little more of a scientific understand behind how APE works? If it's suppose to boost your T-Levels then one should naturally assume that after your down with your APE cycle that higher levels of estrogen will exist. Or am I just completely off on this. I'll admit I am basing this of research I did for actual steroid use.
    Stimulating your body to naturally produce more testosterone and injecting synthetics (Anabolic steriods) are two completely different things. A simple boost to testosterone isn't going to require PCT. Steroids completely shutdown your natural production which is where the problems come in.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can find more info on APE here-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140888021

It works in variety of ways on decreasing/modulating estrogen, one way is by including an ingredient working as an anti-aromatase, another by including an estrogen modulator.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    You can find more info on APE here-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140888021

It works in variety of ways on decreasing/modulating estrogen, one way is by including an ingredient working as an anti-aromatase, another by including an estrogen modulator.
    beat me to posting that

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can you define what you mean by noticing "nothing" with the other products? Surely if you did 3 bottles of triazole, or did a month of these other test boosters, you would have noticed results just from your training/diet. I'm less inclined to say the others didn't work for you, more then I am to say that your diet/traning wasn't in order. The vascularity from APE could be attributed to the GPLC. Once again, not doubting your results, but I dont see how you couldn't have gained anything from 3 bottles of staggered triazole dosing (which would mean 3 months of solid training/dieting). Please expand more, Im genuinely interested.

dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dekka213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for that highly gangster and transparent breakdown. Id been nearly lulled into consumer seduction by the likes of several of the aformentioned products but didnt pull the trigger. Good looking out. APE should be called rAPE! Im on week two and damnit, im lusting like a mofo. Great stuff. Way more "feelable" than Triazole. "fizzy gravy" should be coined and put in OED online, period! I second the motion that the bottle should have more caps regardless of its efficacy.

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dekka213 View Post
    Thanks for that highly gangster and transparent breakdown. Id been nearly lulled into consumer seduction by the likes of several of the aformentioned products but didnt pull the trigger. Good looking out. APE should be called rAPE! Im on week two and damnit, im lusting like a mofo. Great stuff. Way more "feelable" than Triazole. "fizzy gravy" should be coined and put in OED online, period! I second the motion that the bottle should have more caps regardless of its efficacy.
    Too much lol in here.

I especially liked the name change suggestion.
    I hope AEN takes it into consideration.

Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why is this in the Supplements section? This is where the DS Craze reviews go.

Originally Posted by dekka213 View Post
    lol, thanks for the feedback. I will say most user feedback with APE, besides of course the endurance benefits and strong sense of well being,NO ect is that their libido is off the charts. I can personally attest to this libido surge.

Many others both you and "older" who have logged APE support this - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post835923751

We're seeing people using APE for everything from recomposition/decease body fat(many users have shown from pics in their logs) to using APE for the positive impact it has on mood/sense of well being. And then there's some who just love it for the strong vascularity/pumps it brings about.

Very versatile product being used by people with varying goals.

Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    lol, thanks for the feedback. I will say most user feedback with APE, besides of course the endurance benefits and strong sense of well being,NO ect is that their libido is off the charts. I can personally attest to this libido surge.

Many others both you and "older" who have logged APE support this - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post835923751

We're seeing people using APE for everything from recomposition/decease body fat(many users have shown from pics in their logs) to using APE for the positive impact it has on mood/sense of well being. And then there's some who just love it for the strong vascularity/pumps it brings about.

Very versatile product being used by people with varying goals.
    Even if my labs come back not showing a testosterone increase I'm likely to still give APE a positive review just for the all around greatness of the product. Even if it doesn't (I think it probably will given previous user's bloods) increae test it still gives a good pump nad energy levels, libido increase, and is a great attitude adjuster. At the very least you are getting a very good overall wellness product and maybe it good testosterone boost as well.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

Registered User Interdasting187's Avatar
    Interdasting187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Interdasting187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Interdasting187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Interdasting187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Interdasting187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Interdasting187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Interdasting187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Interdasting187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Interdasting187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Interdasting187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Interdasting187 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

OP is a shill account.

Nice fake review bro. You're just posting behind a shill account. Just look at this person's post history. While he did take a little effort to disguise his real affiliation it's pretty obvious this is just a shill account. A look at this person's post history reveals,

- asks in a Bioforge thread for evidence creatine nitrate is superior compared to creatine monohydrate. Eventually concludes there is no evidence. (AEN has a history of touting creatine monohydrate as king)
    - shows up in a GPLC vs. conventional pre-workouts study topic and asks where the reps are. (AEN uses and defends GPLC)
    - Claims Xtend is a waste of money (which it is). (AEN has a competing product called Intrabolic)

Originally Posted by Interdasting187 View Post
    Nice fake review bro. You're just posting behind a shill account. Just look at this person's post history. While he did take a little effort to disguise his real affiliation it's pretty obvious this is just a shill account. A look at this person's post history reveals,

- asks in a Bioforge thread for evidence creatine nitrate is superior compared to creatine monohydrate. Eventually concludes there is no evidence. (AEN has a history of touting creatine monohydrate as king)
    - shows up in a GPLC vs. conventional pre-workouts study topic and asks where the reps are. (AEN uses and defends GPLC)
    - Claims Xtend is a waste of money (which it is). (AEN has a competing product called Intrabolic)
    pls go lol

like any of our reps have the time to start making and posting on fake accounts, but nice try with creating a new account to post which is a bannable offense

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Interdasting187 View Post

Even if he is, he's no PremiumKatie.

I find your correlations weak, but your first post strong.

britdevine is just really nice. (+1000) britdevine is just really nice. (+1000) britdevine is just really nice. (+1000) britdevine is just really nice. (+1000) britdevine is just really nice. (+1000) britdevine is just really nice. (+1000) britdevine is just really nice. (+1000) britdevine is just really nice. (+1000) britdevine is just really nice. (+1000) britdevine is just really nice. (+1000) britdevine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is ape good for bulking, everyone I see using it is doing it on a cut