Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: T-grip barbell

jackstack215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

T-grip barbell

Check out this new bar that just came to my gym, its called the T-Grip barbell its a pretty cool design, was using it for push presses felt great on my shoulders. I saw a review of it in Power lifting USA Mag couple of weeks ago...
    T-GRIPBARBELL.com

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah they look alright, a little pricey though, especially when you consider you can get a multi grip bar for much less

http://flexcart.com/members/elitefts...d=212&pid=2468

ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Or for even less.

Originally Posted by Jimbo. View Post
    Yeah they look alright, a little pricey though, especially when you consider you can get a multi grip bar for much less

http://flexcart.com/members/elitefts...d=212&pid=2468
    http://www.prowriststraps.com/inc/sdetail/229300

There is a 15% off coupon right now too.

Use code 'PLWATCH' for 15% off on your order

T-grip barbell

We have a multi grip bar at the gym, like comparing a foot ball to a baseball, its allot differant and way more versatile. The way its shaped you can get more range. Can also be used as an ez-curl bar. I see some guys doing shrugs, deads, and squats with it too, The price does seem little high tho....probably made in USA

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jackstack215 View Post
    We have a multi grip bar at the gym, like comparing a foot ball to a baseball, its allot differant and way more versatile. The way its shaped you can get more range. Can also be used as an ez-curl bar. I see some guys doing shrugs, deads, and squats with it too, The price does seem little high tho....probably made in USA
    Shrugs, deads, and squats, huh? That seems pointless, bro, sorry. All of those exercises, with the exception of using a shrug bar or a cambered squat bar, or maybe a SSB, should be done with a straight barbell, not that bar. It looks interesting enough I guess, but I really don't see how it would be better or more useful than a multi grip bar. Definately doesn't look more versatile.

T-grip bar

I dont know bro... since its been at my gym I see some guys doing allot of differant things that Ive never seen done with any other parallel grip bar, I guess that strait bar in the middle makes it more versatile and allows you to get more range. What I see most is Front squats, rows of course, shrugs front and back, push presses, hammer curls and almost everyone has been using it for a ez-curl bar too it has a nice angle on that inside grip....The owner of the gym just ordered another one, I think he got the 5ft one

Originally Posted by jackstack215 View Post
    I dont know bro... since its been at my gym I see some guys doing allot of differant things that Ive never seen done with any other parallel grip bar, I guess that strait bar in the middle makes it more versatile and allows you to get more range. What I see most is Front squats, rows of course, shrugs front and back, push presses, hammer curls and almost everyone has been using it for a ez-curl bar too it has a nice angle on that inside grip....The owner of the gym just ordered another one, I think he got the 5ft one
    Cool, sounds like people like it, but I for one won't be adding that to my home gym anytime soon. Too expensive and there are a lot more pieces of equipment that I want to drop 400 bucks on, hell, thats what I paid for my power cage. Very overpriced for what it is

C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jimbo. View Post
    Cool, sounds like people like it, but I for one won't be adding that to my home gym anytime soon. Too expensive and there are a lot more pieces of equipment that I want to drop 400 bucks on, hell, thats what I paid for my power cage. Very overpriced for what it is
    I hear ya. Looks like a pretty nice bar, but I agree that the price is absurd.
    Last edited by C5VetteLS1; 04-02-2010 at 07:57 PM.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 25

T-grip bar

I agree price is steep, probably the retail prices they have listed.....

dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500) dolphinsfan270 is not very helpful. (-500)
    But you could do cleans with the t bar and you cant do that with the multi grip bar. It would mimic a log clean

T-Grip bar

true, I see them doing cleans with it, when I do push presses, because of that strait bar in the middle I dont have to arch my back and put my head way back like I would have to do with the multi grip bar or a log press. I can get the same range that I would get with the strait bar.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

T-Grip bar

Yeah, Ive seen that log bar, looks like someone made it in there back yard.... cant be used for allot of the functions like the T-Grip Bar, the way those diamond shaped handles are on the T-Grip makes it more versatile and comfortable to use...
    Last edited by jackstack215; 04-03-2010 at 08:11 PM.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    im gonna get one....looks pretty good for bent over rows
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

Registered you, sir. trimble006's Avatar
    trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    im gonna get one....looks pretty good for bent over rows
    I'm sure the OP from 3 years ago with 30,184 posts less than you is thrilled...

Back to the depths of the equipment forum you go, thread.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #54 ▪█─────█▪

-✘- Edmonton Oilers -✘-
    -✘- Toronto Blue Jays -✘-

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

I like the 5 foot bar for skull crushers then right into close grips.

There Olympic double Handel straight and angled bar are awesome for any type of pressing especially for overheads .

We also have there flat Handel tricep attachment that is great for stiff arm pulls, press downs , and especially overhead extensions.

My wife and I bought the group fitness set a few months ago and been selling out te group class every week.

I can say enough good things about this company the owner and creator Tim Is a good guy and is very passionate about his products . This company is going to be growing strong in the next several years to come.
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

Bwarez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bwarez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bwarez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bwarez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bwarez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bwarez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bwarez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bwarez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bwarez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Worst company ever!!

Aside from what some of you may think of the pricing of their products, i would advise against ever dealing with their company. They don't actually seem to want to sell anything. It takes FOREVER to get an order and forget ever reaching anyone via phone, email, or ********. When i was finally able to get a response from customer service about a status update on my order; i had emailed them asking about it and included my order number in the email... the incompetent staff send me one sentence: "please provide us with your order number". That was the last i heard from them. Their ******** page is full of people commenting about slow order fulfillment and not being able to contact customer service; all this i found after already placing my order. I had to report them to the fraud department of my credit card company just to get a refund. AVOID at all costs!!

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Was about to delete this thread as little more than a spam attempt by opie until seeing ^^^^ this post.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10) stubbynr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you decide to buy from them, hopefully your experience will be much better than mine was.

I had a world-class negative experience with them last summer. Strung me along with unmet promises for weeks after sending me an "updated" bar design that I told them I didn't want both before and after they sent it.

The day after I placed my bar order with them, I saw they changed product pictures of their pro bars on their site, showing a different "updated" bar design (appeared to be much less useful/unique and deserving of a price premium over competitors' designs to me). I immediately told them to cancel my order if the bar design had been changed (could only contact them via email). I was assured I would be sent the old style bar like I wanted. Weeks later guess what showed up - the new bar design. I requested a return immediately after receiving the bar. I finally gave up weeks later and decided to make due with the bar they sent, fed up with the BS and false promises, and tired of wasting time and effort emailing them with no positive result.

This was by far my worst equipment buying experience covering many many years, and several dozens of different equipment suppliers/manufacturers (again, maybe your experience with them could be much better).

Months ago, I decided I wasn't going to rant about it (after drafting and deleting a much longer and more detailed post), but the previous poster got me fired up again.

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think I remember hearing about it at the time in another thread, at least the past about the design change. I don't even remember the exact difference but it did seem to effect functionality in an effort to decrease production costs... with no reduction I retail price! I would also be upset about that. It's important to make sure you air grievances on these forums so I am glad you decided too. A lot of People researching the company will come across your complaint and it will cost the company businessman

geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stubbynr View Post
    If you decide to buy from them, hopefully your experience will be much better than mine was.

I had a world-class negative experience with them last summer. Strung me along with unmet promises for weeks after sending me an "updated" bar design that I told them I didn't want both before and after they sent it.

The day after I placed my bar order with them, I saw they changed product pictures of their pro bars on their site, showing a different "updated" bar design (appeared to be much less useful/unique and deserving of a price premium over competitors' designs to me). I immediately told them to cancel my order if the bar design had been changed (could only contact them via email). I was assured I would be sent the old style bar like I wanted. Weeks later guess what showed up - the new bar design. I requested a return immediately after receiving the bar. I finally gave up weeks later and decided to make due with the bar they sent, fed up with the BS and false promises, and tired of wasting time and effort emailing them with no positive result.

This was by far my worst equipment buying experience covering many many years, and several dozens of different equipment suppliers/manufacturers (again, maybe your experience with them could be much better).

Months ago, I decided I wasn't going to rant about it (after drafting and deleting a much longer and more detailed post), but the previous poster got me fired up again.
    I unfortunately got the same experience but had no other option but to keep the bar due to lack to responses about returns....

Originally Posted by Hardgains88 View Post
    I think I remember hearing about it at the time in another thread, at least the past about the design change. I don't even remember the exact difference but it did seem to effect functionality in an effort to decrease production costs... with no reduction I retail price! I would also be upset about that. It's important to make sure you air grievances on these forums so I am glad you decided too. A lot of People researching the company will come across your complaint and it will cost the company businessman
    I decided to buy a T-grip barbell because I used one in my old gym and loved it. I got the one with the rotating sleeves and below is the link to my review and issues with it.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1439594271

I reached out to them about the issues and they kept saying that in their next production run they will send me a replacement. After MONTHS of back and fourth they stopped replying. For the price I paid i expected a lot better from them. Another member in here also saw my post and told me he got the same issues and no results from them

TLDR: Avoid getting a T-grips barbell at all cost!!
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #101

2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I ordered a bar from them a couple years back. They sent me the wrong bar, not impressed.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #47
    ()---() York Barbell Club #46 (DD) ()---()

During the last few reps of a true 20RM squat, just do what Jesus tells you.--Mark Rippetoe

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dumb.bell has the older version. His bar looks awesome from pics and comments he has made in the past. Too bad they changed that design so much.
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪
    ▪()()-----()()▪ York Barbell Club #83 (DD) ▪()()-----()()▪
    ▪▪█─────█▪▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #83 ▪▪█─────█▪▪
    ▪[M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #14 ▪[M]===[6]▪

Seeking: Knowledge

geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000) geoalesolo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dieselmike View Post
    dumb.bell has the older version. His bar looks awesome from pics and comments he has made in the past. Too bad they changed that design so much.
    My old gym has an old stainless steel rotating sleeve bar and its great! Main reason why I decided to get it but I was quickly disappointed with the new design, quality control but most of all the customer service, or lack there off....

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just noticed that American Barbell now seems to be making/selling these bars. This seems to be very recent:

http://americanbarbell.com/
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

healthgk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It is a staple in my home training regime. The versatile grip positions allows to perform a larger variety of exercises than the typical.
    http://healthgk.com

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rlundregan View Post
    I just noticed that American Barbell now seems to be making/selling these bars. This seems to be very recent:

http://americanbarbell.com/
    $350 seems expensive for bars that don't have rotating ends. $250 seems like a better price point.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    $350 seems expensive for bars that don't have rotating ends. $250 seems like a better price point.
    I thought the prices seemed a little high as well.....
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe they'll drop when they don't sell?
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

So I ending up going to a gym equipment expo here is LA called IHRSA and American Barbell/T-Grip owners were there. I told both of them how horrible I got the bar and the lack of customer service and they were both really apologetic and wanted to fix my issue. I first spoke to Tim and showed him my pictures posted in this forum and he felt really embarrassed that I received such a bad product and asked me details about my order date and packaging, etc. They he informed me that when I and others got the bar that they were in the process of transferring manufacturing plant (to AB) and my cries for a replacement might have been lost. Then he told me that he will make this right and talk to the owner of AB. Then I mentioned the same to Jeff, AB owner, and he confirmed that my bar was an experimental/prototype into what they are producing now. What ran into my head is that why the f would they send prototypes to customers,nevertheless, the bar they had at the show was superior in every way to the one I received. I'm in the process of finally getting as replace, 1 year later, and will do a full review of what they send me; if any.