NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question: Bicep/Shoulder Separation Exercises?

Good afternoon all.

I have a question regarding exercise and definition. Here's a pic below of what I am asking:

I was wondering what exercises can you do to achieve that, "crease" or muscular separation? I'm pretty sure as with Abs it requires a low body fat %, but aside from that - what exercises stimulate the growth and give your bicep - a bicep not just a singe large mass. I was thinking something along the lines of shoulders? Or do even triceps kind of make a play in that, as they almost wrap around in a sense.

I do have rotator cuff issues on and off, so I don't do alot of dumbbell shoulder presses as I use to, moreso barbell ..

Any thoughts and advice? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
    __
    Current Stuff I Take:
    Dymatize ISO: Banana
    Optimum Whey Gold Standard: Coffee
    Optimum Whey Turbo Chocolate
    Optimum Casein: Cookies & Cream
    Cellucor C4: Pink Lemonade
    Optimum: Amino Energy: Grape

Basic supps for daily intake.

What I want:
    Rogue R6 & All the pretty accessories.
    Rogue Bumper Plates, 160 more lbs!
    Commercial Trainer, Cable Stacks
    Anything & everything basically.

OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50) OSWALLT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NoKittyNo View Post
    Good afternoon all.

I have a question regarding exercise and definition. Here's a pic below of what I am asking:

I was wondering what exercises can you do to achieve that, "crease" or muscular separation? I'm pretty sure as with Abs it requires a low body fat %, but aside from that - what exercises stimulate the growth and give your bicep - a bicep not just a singe large mass. I was thinking something along the lines of shoulders? Or do even triceps kind of make a play in that, as they almost wrap around in a sense.

I do have rotator cuff issues on and off, so I don't do alot of dumbbell shoulder presses as I use to, moreso barbell ..

Any thoughts and advice? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
    With enough mass on your arms and shoulders + lowish BF, you will get that. It's caused by how the muscles are connected to your skeleton
    If it doesn't move, I'm eating it.....If it moves, I'm killing it then eating it

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000) saizen is just really nice. (+1000)
    As they always say, genetics plays a big role in what parts develop quickly/slowly. But one thing that I noticed is crucial for good shape (not just size) to the delts is FORM FORM FORM FORM FORM. You need to make sure u have great form when doing delt exercises. Some pointers that help me, were:

1) shorten rest periods on lateral raises/ rear-delt raises (i personally do 45sec)
    2) make sure the dumbells are below your elbows when doing lateral raises (kinda imagine doing lateral raises with a kettlebell)
    3) try arnold presses
    4) change positive/negative ratio of shoulder lifts to 1:2

As soon as i incorporated these form tweeks to my shoulder routine i started making some new gains in shoulder development. U dont need to blast your shoulders with uber sets..just keep it intense and heavy enough and you should see some improvement.
    "Trust me, if you do an honest 20 rep program, at some point Jesus will talk to you. On the last day of the program, he asked if he could work in."

-Mark Rippetoe

-1st Place Men's Physique Class D, Muscle Evolution Santa Clara, CA 1/2015
    -1st Place Men's Physique Amateur, Muscle Evolution Santa Clara, CA 1/2015
    -3rd Place Men's Physique Overall, Muscle Evolution Santa Clara, CA 1/2015

IG: @llkoole7

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OSWALLT View Post
    With enough mass on your arms and shoulders + lowish BF, you will get that. It's caused by how the muscles are connected to your skeleton
    ^ That.

Work all heads of your delts & get solid bis & tris as well + Don't be a fat ass and you'll have it.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493