Page 2 of 247 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by FSUFan4 View Post
    Scott you seem to do a lot of sprinting. Do you think that is what helps you stay at low BF and keep the muscle?
    i am fat right now!!!

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by gogz View Post
    he's from aberdeen, cut him some slack
    so true...

FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by scott_donald View Post
    i am fat right now!!!
    whats your bf?
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=655472

"I eat an aspirine everyday, it keeps your blood thin so it can get into every fibra in your muscles, makes you looked more jacked, like proteins but safer to your liver."
    -Mr_Angry

"You're a goon I'm goblin, gtfo." - ricbig

Originally Posted by TKD View Post
    **Subbed**

Killer oly wo mate!! Glad to hear the knee is on the mend!!
    ye was a good sess... still sore... i hate being sore...

Originally Posted by toefur View Post
    Blast off!
    to the moon or where...

Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    Good to see you up the hang cleans, 100kg is getting up there Scotty.

Nice mps as well, few more reps this time. You probably will beat me there very soon as well.

Good to hear about your knee nearly fully healed.
    haha... i will improve... i will improve...

Originally Posted by Forge3 View Post
    This new thread gets my seal of approval

thanks... pic mod!!!

Originally Posted by Bignbuff View Post
    i sea yuor tehrad is now opne scot! good luk on ur worckouts!

(Scott Donald typing and spelling of course )
    ur just jealous you dont have your own language!!!

Originally Posted by boyscouT View Post
    scott what other games you play on live?

im playin battlefield 2 right now, pretty good
    madden 07 also...

Originally Posted by MXdawg2 View Post
    Been out of it, what happened to the knee?

on 26th decemeber.... playin an exhibition rugby game on sheet ice... 10 people landed on my knee and it hyperextended...

whats your bf?
    no idea... have none apart from lower ab region... 3 and a bit weeks till newyork and florida to loose it...

FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    no idea... have none apart from lower ab region... 3 and a bit weeks till newyork and florida to loose it...
    scott, I find it hard to understand what you are saying sometimes... lol

I could barely understand you over xbox, then again, I don't talk to people with scottish accents very often.

"I eat an aspirine everyday, it keeps your blood thin so it can get into every fibra in your muscles, makes you looked more jacked, like proteins but safer to your liver."
    -Mr_Angry

scott, I find it hard to understand what you are saying sometimes... lol

I could barely understand you over xbox, then again, I don't talk to people with scottish accents very often.
    i just have fat on my lower abs left...

need to loose it in 3 and bit weeks as gooin on vacation to new york and orlando...

and wondered why u never joined my game...

i just have fat on my lower abs left...

need to loose it in 3 and bit weeks as gooin on vacation to new york and orlando...

and wondered why u never joined my game...
    so you're cutting?

All I have left is fat on lower abs too... got any tips on losing it?

-Mr_Angry

so you're cutting?

All I have left is fat on lower abs too... got any tips on losing it?
    yep... no ide... never has this ebfore... got bet with gf tho that f i dont loose it i am her slave for the day but if i do she is mine!!!

you must not know bout me littlechick's Avatar
    littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yep... no ide... never has this ebfore... got bet with gf tho that f i dont loose it i am her slave for the day but if i do she is mine!!!
    I hope SHE wins...
    Deadlifting 250 lbs!

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Scott, I thought I would never hear the word in one of your journals! "CUT".

Hit that 200 first!
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

DCR2489 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCR2489 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCR2489 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCR2489 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCR2489 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCR2489 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCR2489 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCR2489 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCR2489 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCR2489 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCR2489 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey man, nice journal good numbers.

I'm scottish also and was wondering if you have ever drank Irnbru? I love that **** lol

Originally Posted by DCR2489 View Post
    Hey man, nice journal good numbers.

I'm scottish also and was wondering if you have ever drank Irnbru? I love that **** lol
    haha ye... but tryin to stay away from soda right now... but ye cant beat it...

Scott, I thought I would never hear the word in one of your journals! "CUT".

Hit that 200 first!
    i had to... for looking hot on hols plus... 6 weeks of no excercise and 4500 cals gets you fat!!!

Originally Posted by boyscouT View Post
    dude, comin here? nice..
    yep... 30th march getting picked up from JFK then staying till the monday at about 4 in avo where i head to orlando... cant wait!!!

Originally Posted by littlechick View Post
    I hope SHE wins...
    thats the good thing i dont mind!!!

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Heh, like you don't have ladies all over you as it is.

I hope your strength levels are not affected too much.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Scott what body type are you?

-Mr_Angry

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sexy...
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Heh, like you don't have ladies all over you as it is.

I hope your strength levels are not affected too much.
    yep one in particular is good!!!

no idea... mine...

Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    Sexy...

xxxxxxxxxx...

Lower day

jump squats 45 sec rest
    100x3
    100x3
    100x3
    100x3
    100x3
    100x3
    100x3
    100x3

Front Squats
    100x20(PR 220lbs)
    100x20
    100x20

Olympic Good mornings
    140x8(PR 308lbs)
    140x8
    140x8
    140x8
    140x8

crunches on ball
    BWx20
    BWx20
    BWx20

great day... legs are dead...

Jorday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jorday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jorday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jorday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jorday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jorday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jorday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jorday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jorday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jorday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jorday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

awesome front squats...
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=926304
    Videos: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Jorday6600

MXdawg2 is just really nice. (+1000) MXdawg2 is just really nice. (+1000) MXdawg2 is just really nice. (+1000) MXdawg2 is just really nice. (+1000) MXdawg2 is just really nice. (+1000) MXdawg2 is just really nice. (+1000) MXdawg2 is just really nice. (+1000) MXdawg2 is just really nice. (+1000) MXdawg2 is just really nice. (+1000) MXdawg2 is just really nice. (+1000) MXdawg2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice 20 reppers after the jump squats, great workout.
    I caught you looking at my sig.

Awesome PRs

-Mr_Angry

you must not know bout me littlechick's Avatar
    littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000) littlechick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    on the jump squats.....
    Deadlifting 250 lbs!

TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    x3 20 reppers in the front squat!!!!
    Awesome oly gms!!!!

Nice one Scott killin' those PRs! Awesome sesh!!
    How low do you lower your torso when doing GMs?
    My PowerLifting journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139726173&p=781873953&posted=1#post781873953

Nikon D90

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're insane in the membrane.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Lord of the Legs...

Awesome prs Scott, I don't how you can do 3x20 on fronts.

I don't think I've seen jump squats in awhile or at all?

Originally Posted by Jorday View Post
    awesome front squats...
    thanks... first time ever tryingt he 20 reppers...

Originally Posted by MXdawg2 View Post
    Nice 20 reppers after the jump squats, great workout.
    ye wanted something different that worked for my ballance...

Awesome PRs
    thanks brego...

Originally Posted by littlechick View Post
    on the jump squats.....
    why...

Originally Posted by TKD View Post
    x3 20 reppers in the front squat!!!!
    Awesome oly gms!!!!

Nice one Scott killin' those PRs! Awesome sesh!!
    How low do you lower your torso when doing GMs?
    no idea how low... just how they do it on vids i have seen... killer on core...

Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    You're insane in the membrane.
    thanks...

Lord of the Legs...

Awesome prs Scott, I don't how you can do 3x20 on fronts.

I don't think I've seen jump squats in awhile or at all?
    nor did i... it was killer on keeping the dam bar there nevermind quads...

never really done them for a few years... i need to get my speed back after the injury...

G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) G_Train is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **** i'm a bit late subscribing to this version

solid as usual scotty-poo
    Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night

Originally Posted by G_Train View Post
    **** i'm a bit late subscribing to this version

solid as usual scotty-poo
    haha not really only 2 sessions in... 3rd today...

thanks...