Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This is why the United States is superior in sports

brb football (nfl)
    brb baseball
    brb basketball
    brb mma
    brb we'll take soccer too even tho it's the world's most overrated sport

edit's basketball & mma
    Last edited by Rippedbrahhh; 04-30-2012 at 07:50 PM.

Smile with me brother. Nefariousx1's Avatar
    Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    baseball is not a sport, it is an event.

East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    jesus fuk baseball is gay, if only it would of actually completely zizzled out in the early 90s...

Give me football and soccer and i'm set
    "it's alright man, you can laugh. I laughed when you walked in" - Jay Cutler
    ««•Power stance, BOOM•»»
    **Husker Football Nation**

ughyuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ughyuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ughyuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ughyuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Nefariousx1 View Post
    baseball is not a sport, it is an event.

srsly. How people defend baseball while mocking soccer is beyond me.

Yes soccer has lots of beta fairies who dive true, but they are all good athletes. Try running sprints for 90 minutes.

Baseball?

Tank.. Tank.. TAAAANK. WannaBeATank's Avatar
    WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pretty sure US sucks at most Olympic (real) sports.
    Look me in the eye. It's okay if you are scared, so am I, but we are scared for different reasons. I am scared of what I willn't become, you are scared of what I could become. Look at me! I will not let myself end where I started, I will not let myself finish where I begin. I know what is within me, even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes, I have something more important than courage, I have patience. I will become what I know I am.

anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ughyuck View Post
    srsly. How people defend baseball while mocking soccer is beyond me.

Yes soccer has lots of beta fairies who dive true, but they are all good athletes. Try running sprints for 90 minutes.

Baseball?

Try hitting a 88mph slider.

Uglybrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uglybrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uglybrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uglybrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uglybrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uglybrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uglybrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uglybrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uglybrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rugby League>NFL
    Cricket>Baseball
    Basketball is hectic tho

LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000)
    Superior in sports? To be superior to other countries in said sports, they have to play those sports. I guess you're superior to Japan, Dominican Republic, Cuba, and Venezuela in baseball. Basketball you're better than the few European countries that play it (not a sport with much interest outside a few countries like Israel, Spain, Greece). American Football... it's in the name for crying out loud; nobody else plays it.
    Like I give a f*ck.

Acey91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acey91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acey91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acey91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acey91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acey91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acey91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acey91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acey91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acey91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Acey91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rippedbrahhh View Post
    lol

anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by WannaBeATank View Post
    Pretty sure US sucks at most Olympic (real) sports.
    lulz

kylink is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylink is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylink is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylink is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylink is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylink is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylink is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylink is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylink is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylink is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylink is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    of course you win all the medals , the rest of the world is busy with a real sport - football( not american football crap , with all due respect )

ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ
    usa sucks in soccer
    football is gay
    baseball is boring
    europe is dominant in sports so pls go *******
    ~~^^Misc Twitter Crew^^~~
    RonPaul2012
    Wise words from Dr. Ron Paul: Maximalizing the individual Freedom leads to diminishing the Equality and to the neglect of Solidarity

Reminder: America is a terrorist nation.

Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippedbrahhh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ammmerica rahhhhhh u mad foreign *******s? we run dat daer sports world

ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ
    Originally Posted by anotheruser View Post
    lulz

lold @ calculation skillz, so you are going to use absolute numbers ? My god americans are phucking dumb as shet
    ~~^^Misc Twitter Crew^^~~
    RonPaul2012
    Wise words from Dr. Ron Paul: Maximalizing the individual Freedom leads to diminishing the Equality and to the neglect of Solidarity

Reminder: America is a terrorist nation.

4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ViolentZ View Post
    lold @ calculation skillz, so you are going to use absolute numbers ? My god americans are phucking dumb as shet
    would you prefer we go by per capita numbers?

brb singapore and latvia are the best sports countries

lmao pls go stupid ass
    Will you still rep me when I'm no longer age:20 and aesthetic?

Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Uglybrah View Post
    Rugby League>NFL
    Cricket>Baseball
    Basketball is hectic tho
    Lol at cricket most lame sport in the world... You know cricket is a joke when India are the best at it and it takes 5 days to play a game lol.

Baseball is much more skillful and fun to watch than cricket.

Fine, here are the 2008 totals. Let's see how Europe did.

r3dbullx23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r3dbullx23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r3dbullx23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r3dbullx23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r3dbullx23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r3dbullx23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r3dbullx23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r3dbullx23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r3dbullx23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r3dbullx23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) r3dbullx23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol at soccer

brb guy almost touched me i broke my leg

oh now its healed..

Misc LEO Crew
    Texas Crew

Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000) LowestScum is just really nice. (+1000)
    You ameribrahs mad that nobody counts your national sports when it comes to discussing who is the greatest sporting nation? I'm afraid you're viewed as terrible at sports outside of your own country and for good reason...

Keep screaming that football (soccer) sucks. You're the only one who feels that way.
    Like I give a f*ck.

Fantasy Football Addict Impurityz's Avatar
    Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NFL> all
    CPA

United We ███████████ SemperParatus's Avatar
    SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    usa sucks in soccer
    football is gay
    baseball is boring
    europe is dominant in sports so pls go *******

let us be real tea. ^He's right.

I can't even imagine how baseball is considered a sport.
    ***Misc Survivalist Crew***
    +Misc Zombie Survival Squad - SAAT OIC+

AMERICAN OUTLAW - GO USA!

Originally Posted by Impurityz View Post
    In the United States, NFL> all
    Fixed.
    Like I give a f*ck.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LowestScum View Post
    You ameribrahs mad that nobody counts your national sports when it comes to discussing who is the greatest sporting nation? I'm afraid you're viewed as terrible at sports outside of your own country and for good reason...

Keep screaming that football (soccer) sucks. You're the only one who feels that way.
    http://www.forbes.com/global/2010/03...ts-events.html
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

What's your point? Half of NFL broadcasts are commercials, of course there is more money. Also, nobody besides Americans watch it.

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-02-05/u...nship?_s=PM:US
    Like I give a f*ck.

basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LowestScum View Post

I'm pretty sure we got just as far as britain in the world cup did we not? We are just as good at Americans least favorite sport as the dumb brits are at their favorite. lol we can tell non americans are so butthurt.

Fantasy Football Addict Impurityz's Avatar
    Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Athletes in other countries outside of the US could never compete in the NFL
    U.S Athletes >
    CPA

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    op how do you forget basketball.. but us isnt the best in baseball.. Cuba
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P3nguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rippedbrahhh View Post
    brb football (nfl)
    brb baseball
    football is only played in USA for the most part
    Baseball all the best players arnt american
    soccer you couldnt even beat Canada ffs

and you forgot bball
    Always pick 7 crew
    *MISC LIFTING CREW*

myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000)

lulz.

WE WORLD CUP NOW. seeing you povertyball brahs in 2014, come at our fairweather fans.

supbro123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) supbro123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) supbro123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) supbro123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) supbro123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) supbro123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) supbro123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) supbro123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) supbro123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) supbro123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow I just assumed america knew the sucked at sports lol.