AlwaysStoned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cant seem to lose weight

I've been exercising alot since last June and i only lose around 1lb per month and my diet is fine i do admit i have the odd snack every now and then but it's only like every 3days

it has taken me 8months to lose %9 body fat and i did 2 rounds of p90x and i also did Insanity asylum if my diet is good what else is there to blame?

saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's cause your always stoned brah
    Bench-275
    Squat-335
    Dead-415

+Positive Crew+
    ++Rep Back Crew++
    +++Mirin Everybody Crew+++

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Current calories and macros?
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    Current calories and macros?
    i get around 1800 calories

not sure my macros but i started using this diet plan about 3weeks ago

Meal 1 - 3 Weetabix + 2scoops protein shakes

Meal 2 -2 chicken breasts + 1 1/2 cup brown rice

Meal 3 - 200g lean minute steak + pint skimmed milk

Meal 4 - 2 turkey burgers

Meal 5 - 2 tbs peanut butter + 4 egg whites and 2 whole + 2scoops protein shake

pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysStoned View Post
    I've been exercising alot since last June and i only lose around 1lb per month and my diet is fine i do admit i have the odd snack every now and then but it's only like every 3days

it has taken me 8months to lose %9 body fat and i did 2 rounds of p90x and i also did Insanity asylum if my diet is good what else is there to blame?
    It's your diet. Tracking your calories is is the only way you will see consistent results. That being said, you should not try to cut at your age. You are still growing and cutting at this time can mess up your hormones for life. If you want to lose fat, eat at maintenance and recomp.
    Road to 10% :: Reps on sight for FGC

The 2nd Amendment: When they tell you, you don't need it, that's when you really need it.

They will not be judged by the color of their avi but by the content of their posts.

Originally Posted by pMbeast View Post
    It's your diet. Tracking your calories is is the only way you will see consistent results. That being said, you should not try to cut at your age. You are still growing and cutting at this time can mess up your hormones for life. If you want to lose fat, eat at maintenance and recomp.
    no you can't

bballchump11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    are you actually weighing out your food?

Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just count your calories man, it works. Buy a scale to weigh your food and you will get results

pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    no you can't

Jason is a well respected member of this forum so I suggest you listen but of course you are young and think you know it all so do whatever the PHUCK you wanna do

The 2nd Amendment: When they tell you, you don't need it, that's when you really need it.

They will not be judged by the color of their avi but by the content of their posts.

Originally Posted by Osbornezo View Post
    Just count your calories man, it works. Buy a scale to weigh your food and you will get results
    ok so i got it wrong i just calculated calories and macros here they are

these are not %100 accurate though they maybe 20g off

calories - 2000

protein - 220g
    carbs - 135g
    fats - 52g
    Last edited by AlwaysStoned; 02-07-2013 at 02:10 PM.

tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Still eating too much if your not losing weight.
    "You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action!"

***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Disregard everything else, acquire aesthetics crew***
    ***Scotland crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***MFC Crew***

★★ The WAKE UP EARLY because I CHOOSE to Crew ★★

Dallas Cowboys. Texas Longhorns. Glasgow Rangers. Texas Rangers.

Originally Posted by tmartin89 View Post
    Still eating too much if your not losing weight.
    mb it was 2000cals some days i won't eat as much and will only get around 1500cals though

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just noticed you were 17. You would get better results from going on a bulk.

Pridefc96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridefc96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridefc96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridefc96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridefc96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridefc96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridefc96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridefc96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridefc96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridefc96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridefc96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    same **** happened to me and i thought i plateaued until i cut out the peanut butter and weight loss resumed. turns out what i thought was 2 tablespoons was actually 6 aka 570 calories

TheChadF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheChadF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheChadF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheChadF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheChadF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheChadF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheChadF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheChadF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheChadF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheChadF will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheChadF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude, if you aren't losing weight, you are eating too much.

MOST people (not all) drastically underestimate how much they are eating. For example, thinking they are getting only 2 TBS of peanut butter when in reality they are getting 3 because they aren't measuring properly, which is a HUGE difference.

I would suggest meticulously measuring your food for a few weeks, watch the scale and then report back. Don't just guess.

I know from experience. I was in denial and thought I knew what I was taking in when I first started and was stubborn about it. All the knuckleheads on this forum told me otherwise and they were right.

maria1973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Try Raw Vegan Power

Why not try the Raw Vegan Diet, a lot of people have tried it and many of them are happy with the result. I believe this is the best way to lose weight .With all the vegetable that's rich in fibers and low in calories,i'm sure that you will reach your goal in a short period of time.

Originally Posted by Vaylor View Post
    Just noticed you were 17. You would get better results from going on a bulk.
    you have misread the title. The thing i want to do is lose weight not gain weight and btw i am 16 i just put random date on registration

...and Carlysdaddy camdensdaddy's Avatar
    camdensdaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdensdaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdensdaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdensdaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdensdaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdensdaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdensdaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdensdaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdensdaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdensdaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) camdensdaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you have misread the title. The thing i want to do is lose weight not gain weight and btw i am 16 i just put random date on registration
    You're not losing weight because you're eating too much...that said, with your age and stats you should listen to him and bulk; take advantage of all the extra testosterone you're producing. 149 is not very big. Eat just above maintenance and hit the weights hard and you'll gain muscle with little or no fat gain which could give you the appearance of losing fat because your body fat% will drop.

niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like you knoe it all and dont need our help. Good luck.
    misc at work crew
    don't ever flat bench crew
    always pick 3 crew

Originally Posted by Pridefc96 View Post
    same **** happened to me and i thought i plateaued until i cut out the peanut butter and weight loss resumed. turns out what i thought was 2 tablespoons was actually 6 aka 570 calories
    i will cut out the peanut butter and see what happens

Originally Posted by camdensdaddy View Post
    You're not losing weight because you're eating too much...that said, with your age and stats you should listen to him and bulk; take advantage of all the extra testosterone you're producing. 149 is not very big. Eat just above maintenance and hit the weights hard and you'll gain muscle with little or no fat gain which could give you the appearance of losing fat because your body fat% will drop.
    i've seen other people who look good around the same weight and that's what i want for now i will bulk after summer but not now

Originally Posted by niknguyen View Post
    Sounds like you knoe it all and dont need our help. Good luck.
    i don't know it all i just don't want to bulk right now because of the time it has taken so far to lose it i don't want to just put it all back on

TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by saresky View Post
    it's cause your always stoned brah
    lol

Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are mistaking bulking for getting sloppy fat...at your age and current weight you will look better bulking(adding muscle) than cutting to nothing.
    ^^Former 400+lb Crew^^
    August 23rd 2011 - 469.8lbs
    August 23rd 2012 - 201.4lbs

canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're not losing weight cos your eating too much - surely they teach you enough at school these days that you can grasp that concept

Do some work for yourself, look around the stickies, listen to people's advice and re adjust calories. I'm 6ft and cut on 1800-200 calories.

Hope you learn something on here and get the results you want
    The body doesn't struggle to lose weight...the mind does - keep measurements, keep your sanity.

I'm an Englishman living in Canada...oh how I miss a decent curry!

Former skinny fat member @ 158lbs - now 205lbs and 15%. It's been a long journey but a rewarding one.

Originally Posted by Crooktele79 View Post
    You are mistaking bulking for getting sloppy fat...at your age and current weight you will look better bulking(adding muscle) than cutting to nothing.
    well i've seen pics of people who are in competitions and weigh like 140lbs with %7 body fat and it looks pretty good imo

Originally Posted by canadiancoops View Post
    You're not losing weight cos your eating too much - surely they teach you enough at school these days that you can grasp that concept

Do some work for yourself, look around the stickies, listen to people's advice and re adjust calories. I'm 6ft and cut on 1800-200 calories.

Hope you learn something on here and get the results you want
    How many calories do you suggest i eat then?

well i've seen pics of people who are in competitions and weigh like 140lbs with %7 body fat and it looks pretty good imo

If you ate 200 cals above maintenance you would be gaining about 1-1.5 pounds per week which would be pretty much all muscle. You would be a BEAST by 19. I wish I could go back to your age and lift while I was still growing. But I don't expect you to listen!!!

niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000)
    W

People in competitions that weigh 140 are usually under 5'6''. Are you under 5'6''?

I suggest you eat 200-300 above tdee so you can put on some muscle. Bulking doesnt mean yiu get fat. Bulking means putting on some muscle mass. At 17 your hormones and test levels are high. Take advantage of it by feeding your body and going heavy on the weight room
    misc at work crew
    don't ever flat bench crew
    always pick 3 crew

SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by alwaysstoned View Post
    i get around 1800 calories

not sure my macros but i started using this diet plan about 3weeks ago

meal 1 - 3 weetabix + 2scoops protein shakes

meal 2 -2 chicken breasts + 1 1/2 cup brown rice

meal 3 - 200g lean minute steak + pint skimmed milk

meal 4 - 2 turkey burgers

meal 5 - 2 tbs peanut butter + 4 egg whites and 2 whole + 2scoops protein shake
    not a single fruit was seen

not a single vegetable was seen