Page 274 of 275 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,220 of 8230
    Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    Every minute on the minute. Love it :
    D The conditioning work I always read in here reminds I need to make more of an effort. I usually forget about it though but the next day : p Good job man. I must have missed the post about the home gym. Good deal : )
    That EMOM is a real Crossfit thing, but it's great for conditioning and it works well for me in that I start to focus on the clock rather than letting my head tell me that it's getting heavy
    The home gym is a gift for myself ... I'm still researching things but I've got to watch myself that I don't keep upping the specs and blowing the price

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Wow, no doubt you will sleep well after all of that. He really pushes the envelope on those leg workouts and conditioning. The squats alone would have been pretty taxing, followed by the step ups and prowlers and drop squats, I would have been begging for mercy.
    I kept thinking 'you can't be serious'!I just laughed when he said 'prowlers superseded with airdynes'
    I should have got a good sleep but when I got home the girls wanted to play a board game so it ended up being a late night

Originally Posted by jonnyboy44 View Post
    That looked a brutal session. No wonder you were suffering after. Happy New Year.
    Thanks Jon!

Originally Posted by raynerd View Post
    My food baby would be quivering as well Andrew, what a session! Man you work your tail off with that dood, I see why you keep him around lol
    I love the sessions with him ... one of the advantages (and disadvantages ) is that he's 27 and most of the crossfitters he trains are around 20-35 and he has no idea of how much slower and less fit you are as you get older. He keeps pushing mean he always has higher expectations of me than I have of myself

31st December 2014

New Year's Eve

I ended up staying up late with my girls playing Pokémon Monopoly .... yes they do have a proper Monopoly board game where you buy Pokémon sites. I had a big burger and a few beers and ended up up to 2am with an early start and then I'm on call all night for New Year's Eve. I pulled up pretty well after yesterday's session: I have good quad, hammy and glute DOMS and my low back feels good. Tomorrow, my regular gym is closed so I may have a forced break of two days before the first deadlift session of the year with JP on Friday. Have a great New Year's guys!

"Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ya I might have sucker punched JP and ran if it were me Although now that I read that EMOM heavy singles again I think I might give it a shot.

Home gym is awesome and for the exact reason you mentioned. It's nice to get more squats and bench in while wearing the fuzzy bunny slippers. I too keep my gym membership for thr equipment I'll never buy and for the few people I socialize with there.

Have a happy new year.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have a happy new year, hope New Years is slow being on call. I'm sure there are no planned surgeries but seems to really entice the idiots to do things that require emergency procedures...Happy new year.

fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Ya I might have sucker punched JP and ran if it were me : p Although now that I read that EMOM heavy singles again I think I might give it a shot.
    I just get all passive/aggressive and ignore him ... I've learnt that from my dog
    EMOM squats was pretty cool though

Home gym is awesome and for the exact reason you mentioned. It's nice to get more squats and bench in while wearing the fuzzy bunny slippers. I too keep my gym membership for thr equipment I'll never buy and for the few people I socialize with there.

Have a happy new year.
    Thanks John ... have a great 2015!

Have a happy new year, hope New Years is slow being on call. I'm sure there are no planned surgeries but seems to really entice the idiots to do things that require emergency procedures...Happy new year.
    It's already about 1:30 am in 2015 here
    I'm still on call until 8am but it'll only be a major trauma that gets me called in at this stage ... all of the usual emergencies will be too pissed to go under until its someone else's shift

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post

It's already about 1:30 am in 2015 here
    I'm still on call until 8am but it'll only be a major trauma that gets me called in at this stage ... all of the usual emergencies will be too pissed to go under until its someone else's shift
    Wow man, your like from the future Are there flying cars yet? Hope the rest goes well and you get your home gym setup!

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy New Year Andrew!!! And good riddance to the last one, frankly...
    I'm looking forward to seeing the new home gym. Very exciting prospect, though I cam see an even more ridiculous workrate in your future!!! Deads 6 times a week anyone?
    Great work this year through some grim times for various reasons. Here's wishing you a trouble and injury free 2015...
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

"Stay tight and don't be a pussy" Eric
    "Get out of your head, you've got this" Jedi Spotter

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy New Year!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    EMOM with...... Squats. Thats some serious business right there.
    Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

Wow man, your like from the future : D Are there flying cars yet? Hope the rest goes well and you get your home gym setup!
    Yeah Tim .. I was watching TV at home at our midnight and New York was dropping it's balls sometime mid-afternoon the next day

Originally Posted by Flounderbout View Post
    Happy New Year Andrew!!! And good riddance to the last one, frankly...
    I'm looking forward to seeing the new home gym. Very exciting prospect, though I cam see an even more ridiculous workrate in your future!!! ; ) Deads 6 times a week anyone? : D
    Great work this year through some grim times for various reasons. Here's wishing you a trouble and injury free 2015...
    Thanks H, and very much good riddance to 2014. I've been very jealous when I think of yourself, John and Eric training at home, and especially lately I've had to miss some sessions because of work and the limited hours my gym is open. I ordered everything today and now I'm getting a little bit excited

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Happy New Year!
    Thanks John! Happy New Year to you and I hope that the training is going well

Originally Posted by baker View Post
    EMOM with...... Squats. Thats some serious business right there.
    Thanks .... it was hard work but it was fun. I was hoping for deadlifts today but instead it was another rest day so that's 3 days off in a row

I bought myself a gift today to mark the end of a bad year and, hopefully, mark a new beginning:

Pack consists of:

1 x 20kg Premium Olympic Barbell (Bearing)
    2 x (10kg, 15kg, 20kg and 25kg Iron Edge Premium Bumper Plates)
    1 x Pair of Lock Jaw Pro Collars

+ 2 extra 25kg Iron Edge Premium Bumper Plates
    Total weight is 190kg + 20kg bar, so 210kg/462lbs
    Hopefully arriving Wednesday

Me at the end of 2015

And a commercial grade power rack

Plus 12 sq.m of rubber flooring and an adjustable bench
    All of which I'm picking up tomorrow
    It gives me a nice project to do at home tomorrow while it's due to get up to 40ºC/104ºF outside
    Last edited by fittofattofit; 01-02-2015 at 06:07 AM.

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome!!!!! Now that's a great gift to yourself. Welcome to the home squatting club
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

That is awesome! likely a better equipment than even available at your gym. Now you just need to Make JP come to your house with his orders of pain and punishment . I trained at home on several occasions in my life, Once in a garage I turned into a gym right out of college and for a short stint in my current house before kids. I really enjoy the easy access, and as long as your in the zone to saty consisitent it works well. My last go in my current house I was pretty sporadic and the space was unmotivating (very small for a home gym so I had to move chit around alot and didnt like that). Very cool and looks like a fun project to start the new year off with!

Awesome!!!!! Now that's a great gift to yourself. Welcome to the home squatting club
    I thought I'd treat myself now that there's no-one stopping me having a man-cave

That is awesome! likely a better equipment than even available at your gym. Now you just need to Make JP come to your house with his orders of pain and punishment . I trained at home on several occasions in my life, Once in a garage I turned into a gym right out of college and for a short stint in my current house before kids. I really enjoy the easy access, and as long as your in the zone to saty consisitent it works well. My last go in my current house I was pretty sporadic and the space was unmotivating (very small for a home gym so I had to move chit around alot and didnt like that). Very cool and looks like a fun project to start the new year off with!
    It's definitely better than the stuff in my regular gym ... it's a better rack (better spacing) and better bar and my regular gym has no bumper plates. The room itself is only 10' x 12' but it has a level concrete floor and a very high ceiling, a big window, and has a double door that I can open up into the garage. It used to be where I kept my beer fridge and tools
    I'll still keep up the membership at the gym and use it for cables, dumbbells and the social aspect but I'll do my squatting, deads and benching in this room and I'll be able to do them whenever I want

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So jealous of new gym! Good for you Andrew, You deserve a great new set up like this, can't wait to see it in action.

Originally Posted by raynerd View Post
    So jealous of new gym! Good for you Andrew, You deserve a great new set up like this, can't wait to see it in action.
    I'm hoping that this will help me get back on track ... I don't have quite as much flexibility in my time as I did and I've missed a lot of sessions (which isn't like me) and I've noticed the effect of the irregularity on my overall strength and size.

Saturday 3rd January 2015

168lbs

Deadlifts/SLDLs volume

Deadlifts
    10 x 60kg (132lbs)
    10 x 100kg (220lbs)
    3 x 140kg (308lbs)
    3 x 140kg (308lbs)
    3 x 140kg (308lbs)
    3 x 140kg (308lbs)
    3 x 140kg (308lbs)
    Wow ... 3pps felt heavy
    Kept it at triples

SLDLs
    10 x 100kg (220lbs)
    10 x 100kg (220lbs)
    10 x 100kg (220lbs)
    10 x 100kg (220lbs)
    10 x 100kg (220lbs)
    PC has lost a lot of strength

Reverse pec deck rear delt flyes .... FST-7
    8 x 90lbs
    8 x 90lbs
    8 x 90lbs
    8 x 85lbs
    8 x 80lbs
    8 x 75lbs
    8 x 70lbs
    30 seconds between sets

50 minutes

It's probably just as well that I didn't train with JP yesterday .. at 2pm when I would have been in his warehouse (no A/C) it was 44.1ºC/111.4ºF
    Unfortunately there's a huge bush fire with a 20 mile perimeter that's burning in the hills behind the city and dozens of homes lost already so likely the worst fire conditions here for 30 years
    Today I decided to do some PC work at the gym ... started off with deads and I can feel the effect of a lack of training ... 140kg/308lbs felt really heavy I stuck to triples and concentrated on the form and keeping my lower back tight to protect that facet joint.
    SLDLs were OK but sets of 10 was all I could manage without the form degrading

The good news today is that I'm about to go to pick up the Rack and matting. That's going to be very frustrating of course because putting it together and laying the floor will no doubt take me a lot longer than I expect. Anyway, I'm set up with cold beer, music and a big fan so I'm prepared for the long haul

Last edited by fittofattofit; 01-03-2015 at 05:06 AM.

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First off nice punch the clock night tonight (or this afternoon for you ).

Love love love the new gear. It's nice to have the stuff at home especially when life tosses you a curve ball. My wife has to travel two times in the next couple months and without the home set up I'd ms almost 2 weeks (1 week each time). That would certantly make me lose all my gainzzz.

Looking forward to the new set up. I'm sure putting the rack together will take some time. I wouldn't know because the place I bought mine from delivered and set it up
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice PC crush Andrew. 3pps is heavy enough to get a great workout in and you did lots of sets. I haven't gone up to 2pps on SLDL's in a long while now so 10 reps for multiple sets would destroy me, great job. Be sure to take some pics of the rack and floor so I can drool with jealousy. I actually love projects like that!

securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks H, and very much good riddance to 2014. I've been very jealous when I think of yourself, John and Eric training at home, and especially lately I've had to miss some sessions because of work and the limited hours my gym is open. I ordered everything today and now I'm getting a little bit excited

Me at the end of 2015

And a commercial grade power rack

Plus 12 sq.m of rubber flooring and an adjustable bench
    All of which I'm picking up tomorrow
    It gives me a nice project to do at home tomorrow while it's due to get up to 40ºC/104ºF outside
    Looks like 2015 is off to a good start... congrats on the gear. I am sure you will put it to good use.

EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That is great news about the Home Gym Andrew. Lifting whenever you want is very convenient for someone with odd hours. Can't wait to see some home videos of heavy deads and squats.
    Eric

PR's
    squat 335x1
    benchpress 245x1
    DB Benchpress 100'sx6
    Bent over rows 245x8
    deadlifts 445x1
    Military press 130x6
    Chin-ups BW+100x2
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144259741 My workout journal

Cooper72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cooper72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cooper72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cooper72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cooper72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cooper72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cooper72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cooper72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cooper72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cooper72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cooper72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    111? Sound like a Vegas summer. Grats on the new gear! Looking forward to seeing the new setup.

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy New Year Andrew!!!

It's wonderful to see you spoiling yourself! All the best for a better year ahead for you and the kids. i'm glad to see the back end of 2014

Also hoping the horrendous fires your way have kept well back from your place. Take care and keep smiling!

I'm hoping that this will help me get back on track ... I don't have quite as much flexibility in my time as I did and I've missed a lot of sessions (which isn't like me) and I've noticed the effect of the irregularity on my overall strength and size.

Saturday 3rd January 2015

168lbs

Deadlifts/SLDLs volume

Deadlifts
    10 x 60kg (132lbs)
    10 x 100kg (220lbs)
    3 x 140kg (308lbs)
    3 x 140kg (308lbs)
    3 x 140kg (308lbs)
    3 x 140kg (308lbs)
    3 x 140kg (308lbs)
    Wow ... 3pps felt heavy
    Kept it at triples

SLDLs
    10 x 100kg (220lbs)
    10 x 100kg (220lbs)
    10 x 100kg (220lbs)
    10 x 100kg (220lbs)
    10 x 100kg (220lbs)
    PC has lost a lot of strength

Reverse pec deck rear delt flyes .... FST-7
    8 x 90lbs
    8 x 90lbs
    8 x 90lbs
    8 x 85lbs
    8 x 80lbs
    8 x 75lbs
    8 x 70lbs
    30 seconds between sets

50 minutes

It's probably just as well that I didn't train with JP yesterday .. at 2pm when I would have been in his warehouse (no A/C) it was 44.1ºC/111.4ºF
    Unfortunately there's a huge bush fire with a 20 mile perimeter that's burning in the hills behind the city and dozens of homes lost already so likely the worst fire conditions here for 30 years
    Today I decided to do some PC work at the gym ... started off with deads and I can feel the effect of a lack of training ... 140kg/308lbs felt really heavy I stuck to triples and concentrated on the form and keeping my lower back tight to protect that facet joint.
    SLDLs were OK but sets of 10 was all I could manage without the form degrading

The good news today is that I'm about to go to pick up the Rack and matting. That's going to be very frustrating of course because putting it together and laying the floor will no doubt take me a lot longer than I expect. Anyway, I'm set up with cold beer, music and a big fan so I'm prepared for the long haul

Hope your just busy and didn't get trapped under that new rack while assembling it with the playlist on repeat, only a beer within reach to drink and a brush fire raging around you....

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    Happy New Year Andrew!!!

It's wonderful to see you spoiling yourself! All the best for a better year ahead for you and the kids. i'm glad to see the back end of 2014

Also hoping the horrendous fires your way have kept well back from your place. Take care and keep smiling!
    X2 and was good to read the fires by you are contained.

That's a super looking gym set up, should be a lot of fun.

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I figured you're using every spare time you have to get the new gym finished. So how is it going? We need updates!!

Hope all is well Andrew, you are a missed man around here!

Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Happy (albeit belated) New Years, Andrew. I think you're going to like a home gym. Wishing you great things in 2015!
    Pull-Up PR: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177233951

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think he got trapped under the squat rack when he was putting it together...!
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

"Stay tight and don't be a pussy" Eric
    "Get out of your head, you've got this" Jedi Spotter

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know these things can be tricky to put together but come on....

Hope all is well Andrew.
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Flounderbout View Post
    I think he got trapped under the squat rack when he was putting it together...!
    lol... hopefully not. Give us an update so we know you are alive

Really not like you to not post. Hoping everything is OK Andrew!
    ☻/
    /▌

Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hope all is well Andrew.
    Originally Posted by securekey View Post
    Give us an update so we know you are alive
    Really not like you to not post. Hoping everything is OK Andrew!
    ^^THIS.

Andrew, you're one of the biggest assets bb.com has. I pray that you're doing okay IRL and will be back posting soon. Maybe you're next (and albeit not too distant post) will include a pic of you shredded and 175 lbs
    Pull-Up PR: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177233951

Page 274 of 275 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 LastLast