Thread: Good workout?

AceoSpade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good workout?

I wanna know if this is a good workout and what I should add or remove from it.

Day 1- Bicep & Back (Monday Wednesday Friday)
    - Barbell rows
    - Dumbbell curls/Preacher curls/Barbell curls/Static curls/Cable curls, alt. between 2 or 3 of those
    - Lat pull down/ upper back machine
    - Seated rows
    - Forearm curls or something else for forearm
    - Chin ups/pull ups
    _* Squats

Day 2- Triceps, Chest & Shoulders (Tuesday Thursday Saturday)
    - Bench Press
    - Military Press
    - Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    - Triceps pull-down/ Overhead Triceps Extension
    - Dips
    - Shrugs
    - Dumbbell Press
    - 1 or 2 more triceps things, forget names.
    - *Squats
    All of these are 3 sets of 10 or 8 reps.

With the squats I do every second or third day. So how is the workout, what can I change? Also some Sunday's I won't take the break and do biceps and switch the order of days.
    Last edited by AceoSpade; 06-29-2011 at 01:17 AM.

Can anyone please help?

NapBizzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NapBizzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NapBizzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NapBizzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NapBizzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NapBizzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NapBizzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NapBizzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NapBizzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NapBizzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NapBizzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dem chicken legs

ars5584 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ars5584 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NapBizzy View Post
    Dem chicken legs
    ^^

Try doing each routine twice a week and add in a legs days. Make sure you get some cardio in too.
    We are...

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AceoSpade View Post
    Can anyone please help?
    No.

Originally Posted by ars5584 View Post
    ^^

Try doing each routine twice a week and add in a legs days. Make sure you get some cardio in too.
    I play basketball nearly everyday which is my cardio and for a leg workout that's usually done in between workouts or during rest periods.

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I play basketball nearly everyday which is my cardio and for a leg workout that's usually done in between workouts or during rest periods.
    Basketball is not a leg workout.

Originally Posted by spiderman997 View Post
    Basketball is not a leg workout.
    Its my cardio, my leg workout is done at the gym as an extra.

major36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) major36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) major36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) major36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) major36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) major36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) major36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) major36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just do a leg day on saterday and sunday

Originally Posted by major36 View Post
    Just do a leg day on saterday and sunday
    I am thinking of doing it on Sunday if anything, because Sunday is a possible rest day for me and seeing that I don't workout legs really hard on the rest of the days I think it would be good to do it on Sunday

major36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) major36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) major36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) major36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) major36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) major36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) major36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) major36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am thinking of doing it on Sunday if anything, because Sunday is a possible rest day for me and seeing that I don't workout legs really hard on the rest of the days I think it would be good to do it on Sunday
    Do squates tuesday Thursday and sunday and make sure you do deadlifts.

Prevented is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prevented is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prevented is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prevented is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prevented is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prevented is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prevented is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prevented is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prevented is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prevented is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prevented is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NapBizzy View Post
    Dem chicken legs

not nice everyone starts somewhere
    August 1st 2010 109lbs - January 23rd 153lbs 2011. Couldn't lift ti'll end of May of 2011. Starting weight 127lbs - Current 142lbs. Getting back on track.

Well one of the main reasons why I don't focus on my legs much is because my legs are just naturally large, and focusing on my body catching up to my legs right now than I'll work them more

bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Well one of the main reasons why I don't focus on my legs much is because my legs are just naturally large, and focusing on my body catching up to my legs right now than I'll work them more
    pics of said naturally large legs.

Originally Posted by bravesrule1 View Post
    pics of said naturally large legs.
    I got no camera right now, just a ****ty laptop webcam, I'll try to get the picture ASAP, I can get measurement's if you would like

TrainHard121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHard121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHard121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHard121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHard121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHard121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHard121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHard121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHard121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHard121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHard121 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LEG DAY IS A MUST. My apologies for being so blunt but who cares if you have naturally large legs. Leg day is an absolute imperative. Also probably do those splits twice a week instead of three and add in a leg day.

Originally Posted by TrainHard121 View Post
    LEG DAY IS A MUST. My apologies for being so blunt but who cares if you have naturally large legs. Leg day is an absolute imperative. Also probably do those splits twice a week instead of three and add in a leg day.
    I'll put it on Sunday's, but my question is what is the reasoning behind having leg days, everybody on this forum has that view, I don't see what its THAT important, I agree its good to have body in a balance but I am bit confused as to what the reasoning is besides that.

threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can anyone please help?
    your routine blows. get a specific leg day with more than just a few sets of squats. and why the **** dont u deadlift

I'll put it on Sunday's, but my question is what is the reasoning behind having leg days, everybody on this forum has that view, I don't see what its THAT important, I agree its good to have body in a balance but I am bit confused as to what the reasoning is besides that.
    You just asked, on a bodybuilding forum mind you, why it is not OK to neglect 50% of your body. Think about it for a half second.

avi = 1 day old disregard bosstrollin's Avatar
    bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500)
    monday has to be chest day or you'll actually get really, really morbidly obese and suck on cock for morsels for lard srs.
    first mod neg 8/15/11

fml

Originally Posted by spiderman997 View Post
    You just asked, on a bodybuilding forum mind you, why it is not OK to neglect 50% of your body. Think about it for a half second.
    Thank-you for the enlightenment.

SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlimPup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Legs.

SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100)
    Just do Push/pull/legs/rest and repeat if you are just starting out.

Originally Posted by SolidSniper View Post
    Just do Push/pull/legs/rest and repeat if you are just starting out.
    Not starting out, just want to change up and improve work-out for the summer.

Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Everse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So if you were to masturbate every day, would that be a reason to neglect your arms in the gym?

Originally Posted by Everse View Post
    So if you were to masturbate every day, would that be a reason to neglect your arms in the gym?
    I guess your reading it wrong, basketball is the cardio. Leg workouts isn't on a specific day but during rest while I am working out, however that will be stopped and all leg will be moved to Sunday now.

alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do push/pull/leg/rest/repeat if you think you can handle the frequency, legs needs their own day, unless you have good endurance.

Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Honestly brah you can't just throw in some curls and sheet like your explaining on your plan, if you really want to improve your workout plan for the summer, find a plan here on bb.com and try it out for a month, can't hurt? It will prolly just get you awoke quicker to be honest. I know if you feel bored doing legs, Kris gethin's massive muscle program designed for teens in perfect because it's only one short leg day, but effective.