rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500)

Is it odd to have one side of face fatter than other?

One side of my face has lost more fat than the other, is this normal? will it even out eventually? anyone else experienced this?

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Never heard of that before. My guess it you are just imagining it, but if not it will probably even itself out.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by MCrow View Post
    Never heard of that before. My guess it you are just imagining it, but if not it will probably even itself out.
    Not imagining it, iv been told that one side is bigger than other, also like when I smile one side has more definition than the other. I hope I don't end up being some deformed thing

HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that is odd
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rawrnom View Post
    Not imagining it, iv been told that one side is bigger than other, also like when I smile one side has more definition than the other. I hope I don't end up being some deformed thing
    The only people I see that have that problem are people who have had a stroke. If there is a noticable difference like that you may want to check with your doctor. Do you have equal amounts of mobility on both sides?
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

Originally Posted by MCrow View Post
    The only people I see that have that problem are people who have had a stroke. If there is a noticable difference like that you may want to check with your doctor. Do you have equal amounts of mobility on both sides?
    yes lol its just in the face, its not like I had a stroke, I think I would have realised.

I think it might just even out over time? well that's what I am hoping for.

Can move both sides of my face fine, its just one side has more fat.

All the fat in the rest of my body is equal on both sides.

samiam1272 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    one side of my face is slightly fatter, this is due to having dental work, and an area remaining a tad puffy/ droopy around the numbed injection site inside my cheek. seems almost like they put too much in there and it was too much to fully absorb by my body... Idk... have u had and serious dental work?

Originally Posted by samiam1272 View Post
    one side of my face is slightly fatter, this is due to having dental work, and an area remaining a tad puffy/ droopy around the numbed injection site inside my cheek. seems almost like they put too much in there and it was too much to fully absorb by my body... Idk... have u had and serious dental work?
    Nope, had a brace like 4 years ago or something

but like i don't think it is serious, I think it is just down to the fact it might be slightly uneven and will work itself out because nothing has happened to cause one side to be bigger than the other.

samiam1272 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    chances are that's all it is and that you lost weight faster on that side. or it could be that you sleep only on one side of your face? not sure if that would affect it. but if it were a stroke or bells palsy, you would likely have drooping around the corner of your mouth and muscle paralysis/ loss of control on your right side of face. not just a more chuby cheek. so I'm sure your fine.

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm simiar.
    Except it's on the sides of my waist, not my face.

dene2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

face fat

Hi i have the same problem my left side of my face i have no fat, i had a infection due to a hair going the wrong way in the corner of my lip about 4 years ago and it looked like some one that had bells palsy 1 side of my face drooped. i still have a little lump were it was ,i also had a dimple come on my left side and its starting to sink in ,,,,,the doctor gave me some antibiotics to help it ,