Closed Thread
    Drockifella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Monster Mix - NEW SUPPLEMENT

I came across this new supplement claiming roid-like gains. It's called Monster Mix, by Applied Nutritional Research. They say they have been in Men's Health, Muscle Fitness and Flex, but I can't seem to find a single thing on this company and/or product. This obviously raised a red flag, so I am reaching out to ya'll to see what you my know. Just google ANR Monster Mix and the top three (3) will be their promotional websites.

Have you tried it? What do you think? Did you get the ridiculous results they are claiming?
    Last edited by Drockifella; 03-15-2012 at 05:19 PM.

nolandonahue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wondering the same thing...has anyone tried this?
    need to gain 30 pounds

Registered User LongIslandElite's Avatar
    LongIslandElite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    actually I do remember them being in Muscle Fitness and Flex a few months back and they haven't been mentioned since. I think they had to of raised a red flagg because lets face it as much as I love and Read them almost every month for the articles the advertisements repeat a lot(not that its a bad thing.) so Im gunna do some digging and if i can get a bottle ill let u know how it goes.

zparrott93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump..

Has anyone heard anything else about Monster Mix? I just found out about it and cant find any legit reviews.

VEGADAV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Monster mix

Originally Posted by Drockifella View Post
    I came across this new supplement claiming roid-like gains. It's called Monster Mix, by Applied Nutritional Research. They say they have been in Men's Health, Muscle Fitness and Flex, but I can't seem to find a single thing on this company and/or product. This obviously raised a red flag, so I am reaching out to ya'll to see what you my know. Just google ANR Monster Mix and the top three (3) will be their promotional websites.

Have you tried it? What do you think? Did you get the ridiculous results they are claiming?

Hey, I just came across this product today by accident. I did some brief research about this product and company. Their website getmonstermix.com is extremely misleading and vague about their quotations and references. It makes reference to Spike, Men's health magazine and other somewhat reputable sources however, there is nothing to be found about this product in those webpages quoted or any other webpage on Google search engine. I also tried doing some research in Russian with the help of Google translate and I found no results. More over this company is registered as Dietgrades.org and has many other AKAs. The best part is that this company is not BBB accredited, holds the lowest BBB grading "F" and has complaints about their products/services as shown on this link bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/weight-control-services/applied-nutritional-research-in-westminster-co-90021806. yet, their webpage displays the BBB logo right next to the MacAfee logo. I have emailed ANR (the name of the lab that allegedly made this product) asking for sources verification about their statements. Also, note that getmonstermix . com is very misleading and not only because two sentences are together it means that they are part of the same thought/testimonial. The people quoted on their testimonial section either do not exist or they are all very very private people because I was not able to find any other piece of information on any individual listed there. I also consulted with a health store crew about this product and of course they agreed that this product can not deliver what it promises. I find the people at this store to be knowledgeable and would take their word for it. (these were my findings and I am only sharing this information for everyone to know and continue researching on their own)

Splixzer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I stumbled upon this product just like the rest of you all. After doing maybe 24-48 hours of total research over the last week or soon (Winter break, I'm college student, what else am I gonna do) I discovered yes, if this product is actually true and you do receive it in the mail, then its not a half bad product. But...these claims, 5 lbs in 10 days? there is no access to "credible" sources or research websites out there. Sorry, if a .com is trying to tell me something and it doesn't look like a legit site, I don't call it credible. There claim that you could spend several hundred dollars for the nutrient value of what this product has. True, if you buy the ingredients this thing has, separately has they have tried to advertised, it will. Here's the catch, the standard container of there's cannot be that large to obtain to the value of the 17 other some odd supplements bought in a bulk version.
    This other website that yes, is little basis and just absolutely bashing the product also got me to look at some other things within it.
    I don't recommend this product. I'm considering trying it out, being a gini pig for it but not even convinced right now to do even that.

CrazzzyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazzzyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazzzyGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump

dereksmrcka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

getmonstermix.com

Originally Posted by LongIslandElite View Post
    actually I do remember them being in Muscle Fitness and Flex a few months back and they haven't been mentioned since. I think they had to of raised a red flagg because lets face it as much as I love and Read them almost every month for the articles the advertisements repeat a lot(not that its a bad thing.) so Im gunna do some digging and if i can get a bottle ill let u know how it goes.
    website is getmonstermix.com

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look at their website, left quickly
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

grayhead1818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is no supplement in the world that can have quick gains that are legal. The FDA doesn't control what supplement companies put on their product. I looked at their website and the BBB, and most of their complaints are product claims. Find something that has been used tried and tested and been around for a long time. Continue to work out, pump hard and you will get there.

danilo.hinkle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Monster Mix

Yes, it works for me, I got big arm & stronger on my bench press a bar & 3 plates each side of 45lbs without spotter. Everybody was suprise lift that damn thing on my age ( secret ). Sometimes dont believe the reviewer negatives try and nothing to loss. I'm station in Camp Marmal, Mazar E Sharif, Afghanistan.

Sincerely,
    Pinoy Power

higg16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ill be honest with yall... Im 16 currently on my 2nd jug of monster mix. Ive increased 40 lbs on my bench. I also grew 1 1/2 inches in my arms. **** works. Any one looking to put on quick size and strength i advise to take the product.

harwanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anyone know what grams/kilos the monsterr mix tubs come in?

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by harwanek View Post
    Does anyone know what grams/kilos the monsterr mix tubs come in?
    Its bogus stuff dude. Dont' spend your money on it.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

harwanek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright thanks brother

trigger1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

monster mix

I haven't been
    Able to find a good source to bulk up.....why do you guys recommend.. I been taking carnivor
    Mass...

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What's your diet like? No supplement is going to bulk you up. You need to be in a calorie surplus to gain weight.
    YOU > Bladen

Registered User norvilusclaudio's Avatar
    norvilusclaudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by danilo.hinkle View Post
    Yes, it works for me, I got big arm & stronger on my bench press a bar & 3 plates each side of 45lbs without spotter. Everybody was suprise lift that damn thing on my age ( secret ). Sometimes dont believe the reviewer negatives try and nothing to loss. I'm station in Camp Marmal, Mazar E Sharif, Afghanistan.

Sincerely,
    Pinoy Power

Hey,

Is there Nutritional Facts and an Ingredients list for this thing?

Claudio

Malibu2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Monster mix ingredients

Here is the ingredients
    Attached Images

ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThadsCastle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL Strong promotion from people with people 3 posts combined........seeing the label then seeing comments that it gives you roids like gainz is laughable. If you believe you will get jacked from drinking this then please give me all your cash and I promise I will triple your investment in less than 2 weeks!

ValeriaMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I couldn't agree more!

Originally Posted by grayhead1818 View Post
    There is no supplement in the world that can have quick gains that are legal. The FDA doesn't control what supplement companies put on their product. I looked at their website and the BBB, and most of their complaints are product claims. Find something that has been used tried and tested and been around for a long time. Continue to work out, pump hard and you will get there.

drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like 100% bullcrap. The profile looks pretty good but I don't trust them given all their ridiculous claims on the website.

You'll gain 5 lbs of lean muscle for each tub you buy? LOL
    NASM CPT / Online Coach (PM Me)
    PRs: 307B / 420S / 565ConvDL / 520SumoDL

Latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLz3VXY1uHU

joalanthony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We have stuff available in stock
    at very cheap prices. contact us for
    prices using details below

PM...daltamak at gmail (.) com

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Funny ****. 80g+ of various carbs/protein and aminos in 65g serving size....??? how?

If you really bothered to add everything up the serving size GREATLY is over 80g I just started getting lazy.
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

Abhibhava has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what your trainer said about this?
    My trainer told me not to use new products, it may cause any side effect.

sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Steroid like results...smh..

I get spams from these sort of things all the time on my IG..try a free bottle but pay $9.99 for s/h but what many people don't realize is it signs you up for an automatic replenishment for like $50/month
    Currently seeking new rep opportunities with an entrepreneurial company that encourages creativty.