Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I guess its there for a reason. To me it seems evident that having a huge amount of muscle, your heart also being one, especially with a very low amount of bodyfat like most bodybuilders have is not proven to be healthy. Why should you try to get above it? If its for some kind of sport I can understand, but other then that, whats the point in starting to look like a freak to 90% of the population? If you would like to compete, you really would like to live in that world of drugs, synthol and **** where you won't get anywhere anyway because you don't have dem genes (respond to roids as well, muscle shape, symmetry)?
    ***Anti-Broscientist Crew***

NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Zunehmer View Post
    Why should anyone cycle? It makes no sense to me. To look like one of these freaks? You do notice its not attractive not healthy to be far above what your natural potential is?

If you would like to become one of those "pros" like coleman and stuff, chances are, your muscles are not in the shape and symmetry anyway that you could ever get on top. So many try it. Also you need to know that these people use roids as well as synthol. Theres no reason to do that **** to your body and inject oil. Shocking how many pros seem to use synthol without us noticing directly.

You can gain a lot more then 5-10 lbs / year. In your first year you may gain 30 pounds if you're really lucky and doing everything right. And you will look good.

You can't fool anyone here, its obvious that at 5'9 240 lbs you're already not natty anymore, as long as your bodyfat isn't above 30%.

Good luck in the future with ****ed up hormone system. Good luck with being dependant on roids to have some libido and testosterone level thats above that of a women. Good luck with looking like a freak where 90% of the people will laugh behind your back.
    lol at people laughing behind my back why would they, Im natural anyway

Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000) Zunehmer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're a strong troll. At 5'9 240 lbs ith 10% bodyfat you are ~ 60 lbs above what your genetic limit would be at 10% bodyfat. And this is what has been observed at natural bodybuilding contests. NOT ONCE was there ever someone natural in these contests who was a lot above this, maybe 5 lbs or so. Certainly not 60. You either underestimate your bodyfat percentage by 20% or you're full of bull****.

If it would be true go on to the natural body building contests, you will be 60 lbs heavier then everyone else and have double the muscle mass. You could win every contest out there.

NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000) NZbodybuilding is a complete loser! (-2000)
    You're a strong troll. At 5'9 240 lbs ith 10% bodyfat you are ~ 60 lbs above what your genetic limit would be at 10% bodyfat. And this is what has been observed at natural bodybuilding contests. NOT ONCE was there ever someone natural in these contests who was a lot above this, maybe 5 lbs or so. Certainly not 60. You either underestimate your bodyfat percentage by 20% or you're full of bull****.

If it would be true go on to the natural body building contests, you will be 60 lbs heavier then everyone else and have double the muscle mass. You could win every contest out there.
    how do u no what my genetic limit is.. doesnt mean ill win

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT Nzbodybuilding being awesome as always.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

u are just jelly because u cannt achieve this natty

m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't need drugs because when i do 120 squats with no weights attached, I feel pain in my legs. But when I do 120 squats with 22kg attached to body I feel no pain in my legs, why? because the mental strain of the weights makes me ignore all pain, this is how determined I am! after each workout my heart feels as though it is about to burst because it is beating supremely fast.
    Workout Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156312423

SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why should anyone cycle? It makes no sense to me. To look like one of these freaks? You do notice its not attractive not healthy to be far above what your natural potential is?

If you would like to become one of those "pros" like coleman and stuff, chances are, your muscles are not in the shape and symmetry anyway that you could ever get on top. So many try it. Also you need to know that these people use roids as well as synthol. Theres no reason to do that **** to your body and inject oil. Shocking how many pros seem to use synthol without us noticing directly.

You can gain a lot more then 5-10 lbs / year. In your first year you may gain 30 pounds if you're really lucky and doing everything right. And you will look good.

You can't fool anyone here, its obvious that at 5'9 240 lbs you're already not natty anymore, as long as your bodyfat isn't above 30%.

Good luck in the future with ****ed up hormone system. Good luck with being dependant on roids to have some libido and testosterone level thats above that of a women. Good luck with looking like a freak where 90% of the people will laugh behind your back.
    After reading this post and the crap you spewed in the other thread I've come to the conclusion that you're the worst fucking poster I have ever encountered in this section.

Take your stupid 132 lb ass and get the **** out of here you foolish little kunt.

EDIT: Also, maybe if you spent less time reading studies made by other 120lb *******s and spent more time in the gym you'd actually weigh more than 130lbs at the age of TWENTY ****ING THREE. You know what else isn't healthy? Looking like you lived in a concentration camp you skinny prick.

^^^ agreed

stupid ****

Nice, so lets all just take roids and get huge. Because that is the ultimate goal in life. And disregard that people here are obviously lying about whats naturally possible, making other people feel bad when they can only get to 180 lbs at 5'10 instead of 240.

And thinking they themselves are great when they are either f*cking overweight (yes you samtek) or taking roids, not responding to the actual post but just attacking the poster himself. Truth is truth no matter if I say it or lyle says it or some roidhead tells it.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...potential.html

Nice, so lets all just take roids and get huge. Because that is the ultimate goal in life. And disregard that people here are obviously lying about whats naturally possible, making other people feel bad when they can only get to 180 lbs at 5'10 instead of 240.

And thinking they themselves are great when they are either f*cking overweight (yes you samtek) or taking roids, not responding to the actual post but just attacking the poster himself. Truth is truth no matter if I say it or lyle says it or some roidhead tells it.

do u even lift

Originally Posted by NZbodybuilding View Post
    do u even lift
    do you need a microscope to see your balls

m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I feel as though people should not limit themselves by setting a ceiling on their potential by reading a bunch of articles and such about it before they are even close (read:132lbs) to hitting it.

edit: this is bodybuilding.com, it used to have a goddamn steroid usage and homebrew section, because it's a part of bodybuilding. unfortunately, things dun changed and it became www.myspaceripped.com. No one on here wants to be a bodybuilder, they even mock the top athletes of the sport. It's pathetic and sad. 95% of this website needs to go to menshealth.com or some sh*t.
    Workout Log:

SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamTek will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Im natty fat srs. I have that genetic predisposition you were talking about and my muscles only have half the amount of satellite cells of a normal human being.

No, I inject HcG into my left testicle for maximum testicular-bloatage.

no they are probly bigger than yours
    beta back bich

Originally Posted by m4ttarama View Post
    I feel as though people should not limit themselves by setting a ceiling on their potential by reading a bunch of articles and such about it before they are even close (read:132lbs) to hitting it.

edit: this is bodybuilding.com, it used to have a goddamn steroid usage and homebrew section, because it's a part of bodybuilding. unfortunately, things dun changed and it became www.myspaceripped.com
    The 1% (successful people in this world) don't believe in limits. I suggest you leave before you lose as much brain cells as I have from reading his posts.

Where did I limit myself? I know I'll reach 170 lbs in about a year or a bit more and won't take roids or do stupid stuff then because its "supposed to be" a lot more.

Originally Posted by SamTek View Post
    The 1% (successful people in this world) don't believe in limits. I suggest you leave before you lose as much brain cells as I have from reading his posts.
    Where did I limit myself? I know I'll reach 170 lbs in about a year or a bit more and won't take roids or do stupid stuff then because its "supposed to be" a lot more.

Yeah SamTek i'm out of here, after that lol. Zunehmer, you will hit 170lbs and think that you have no chance in hell of going any higher or getting any bigger so you'll convince yourself there's nothing else you can do (while being natty) to get bigger. You wont even try.
    Workout Log:

130 is ****ing tiny

Originally Posted by NZbodybuilding View Post
    130 is ****ing tiny
    Plz stop he has a genetic predisposition to gain fat instead of muscle and low number of muscle satellite cells.

Yeah SamTek i'm out of here, after that lol. Zunehmer, you will hit 170lbs and think that you have no chance in hell of going any higher or getting any bigger so you'll convince yourself there's nothing else you can do (while being natty) to get bigger. You wont even try.
    I will try. Why shouldn't I, am I supposed to stop training? Of course I'll try to increase it. But looking at hundreds of natural guys at contests that all tried as hard as they could, lived for the sport, no one managed to get a lot above that. You really think one should expect to be 200 lbs then?

SamTek you didn't show us a picture of your body. Why not?

I will try. Why shouldn't I, am I supposed to stop training? Of course I'll try to increase it. But looking at hundreds of natural guys at contests that all tried as hard as they could, lived for the sport, no one managed to get a lot above that. You really think one should expect to be 200 lbs then?

lol 200 lbs thats still tiny

Yeah bro, I'll post an ab shot like you, brb.

I said I wouldn't be back, but - constantly competing (natty prep can take upto 20 weeks) is NOT conducive to gains. They lose a lot of muscle in the process, spend most of the offseason just gaining back what they lost, go to a BF % that a non competitive bodybuilder has no reason to go to at all (the more lean you are the more lbm you are gonna lose per lb of bodyweight lost, obviously) and they shed water. 180 contest is a lot different than 180 10%
    Workout Log:

Totally true. They aren't 170 contest. If they're 5'8 they will be ~ 160 in contest with low water weight and 5% bf or so. The 170 were aimed at 10% bodyfat while being 5'8.

Show me one single natural bodybuilder that with 5'8 is a lot above >165 in contest shape or >175 with 10% bodyfat. Or 5'10 >175 contest / >185 at 10%. Show me just one.
    Last edited by Zunehmer; 11-28-2011 at 06:25 AM.

chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chris725 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Steroids of peace

5'7" 179.2lbs winston johnson

Dunno his weight, willing to guess hes over 180lbs.

Layne comes in at like 192 @ 5'9-10

again, dont know his weight, willing to guess its over 180. They don't really post their weights anywhere. They're heavyweight competitors in the IFPA

Jim Cordova is "5'7" (pretty sure e-stat, hes short) and 180 contest

cliffs: all of these people go above 200lbs in the offseason, and half of them probably have juiced before anyway, and now compete natty- I'm just humoring you at this point
    Last edited by m4ttarama; 11-28-2011 at 06:41 AM.
    Workout Log:

snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Waiting till I'm older and making a solid base.
    Think that's what most of us are doing.

JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SamTek View Post
    Idk brah I steal my grans insulin nomsayin?
    Actually laughed IRL at these.
    "It's not how big you are, it's how good you look" - Naso